Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Osimhen Cleared By Doctors, Travels To Bouake To Join Team - Daily Post - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Cleared By Doctors, Travels To Bouake To Join Team - Daily Post (21331 Views)

Napoli's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Osimhen If He Travels To AFCON With Nigeria / Roy Keane Says De Gea And Maguire Shouldn't Join Team Bus After Drawing Spurs / Ola Aina Cleared By FIFA To Represent Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osimhen Cleared By Doctors, Travels To Bouake To Join Team - Daily Post by Mayoisemj4real(m): 5:37pm On Feb 06
[quote author=Arobaga post=128317161] [b]These super eagles ain’t patriotic and careless about how Tinubu is burning down Nigeria

These players are supposed to make a statement by lifting up their jersey when they score a goal with a brief inscription of what’s happening in Nigeria so that the whole world will know
If they do who go pay for their wig and handbag

Inscriptions like

“TINUBU STOP THE KILLING IN NIGERIA

TINUBU STOP RECKING NIGERIA ECONOMY

TINUBU NIGERIANS ARE HUNGRY

TINUBU STEP DOWN

If they do who go pay for their wig and handbag
Re: Osimhen Cleared By Doctors, Travels To Bouake To Join Team - Daily Post by jamesversion: 5:40pm On Feb 06
MzansiCoolio:
He's done literally pooping himself at the thought of facing Bafana Bafana 🇿🇦🏆

Your local champions. grin

Re: Osimhen Cleared By Doctors, Travels To Bouake To Join Team - Daily Post by BucketHat(m): 5:52pm On Feb 06
Arobaga:
These super eagles ain’t patriotic and careless about how Tinubu is burning down Nigeria

These players are supposed to make a statement by lifting up their jersey when they score a goal with a brief inscription of what’s happening in Nigeria so that the whole world will know

Inscriptions like

TINUBU STEP DOWN YOU’RE USELESS

If na wetin go damage Nigeria image completely to the rest of the world then so be it
I must confess this is the outstanding comment of 2024 !!!!

They should have stayed back in their locker room .

1 Share

Re: Osimhen Cleared By Doctors, Travels To Bouake To Join Team - Daily Post by Caphive: 6:12pm On Feb 06
Matrix137:
Good for him, i pray he continues to soar higher and even win the Ballon d'Or some day.

Someone please help me with any amount for foodstuffs please I'm starving 🥺

07 25 00 93 40 access bank

God bless

I actually wanted to help with something from my little but I check through your posts, you begged on Jan 31st and subsequent.

Also you are active on the religion section, is your faith not strong enough to get by ?

Just a question.
Re: Osimhen Cleared By Doctors, Travels To Bouake To Join Team - Daily Post by Princezibk: 6:13pm On Feb 06
Arobaga:
These super eagles ain’t patriotic and careless about how Tinubu is burning down Nigeria

Inscriptions like

If na wetin go damage Nigeria image completely to the rest of the world then so be it
Why can’t you lead by example,,, You can go clad and start a protest 🪧 in Aso Rock 🪨 , then others will join in one after the other …

I’ll inform International media too … So please don’t pressurize the boys
Re: Osimhen Cleared By Doctors, Travels To Bouake To Join Team - Daily Post by Haaland21: 6:20pm On Feb 06
Arobaga:

Inscriptions like

sore loser spotted.

try again in 2039
Re: Osimhen Cleared By Doctors, Travels To Bouake To Join Team - Daily Post by Caphive: 6:32pm On Feb 06
Haaland21:

sore loser spotted.

try again in 2039

I don't think it's a matter of politics or sore loser as you call it.
Although its difficult to do base on the Nigerian factor but it's what could happen here in the west.

The situation in Nigeria is getting out of hands, if care is not taken ............... hmmmmm.

Do you know a bag of cement is now N7000 ?

It's no longer a matter of prayer or politics!
Re: Osimhen Cleared By Doctors, Travels To Bouake To Join Team - Daily Post by Anatolia: 6:42pm On Feb 06
cheesy
ecolime:

Na that pressure dey create perfect situation for Lookman and Co. to score

Mehn, we must beat South Africa by all means oo

Then meet Ivory Coast in Final for a repeat flogging. Nothing delights me better than seeing host countries lose matches. E dey always sweet my belle 😈

You wicked, wallahi!
Re: Osimhen Cleared By Doctors, Travels To Bouake To Join Team - Daily Post by Matrix137(m): 6:44pm On Feb 06
Caphive:

I actually wanted to help with something from my little but I check through your posts, you begged on Jan 31st and subsequent.

Also you are active on the religion section, is your faith not strong enough to get by ?

Just a question.
I'm a clergy sir. The "begging" was out of desperation in the ministry work as I'm not paid a dime and my small business I'm managing and using to supplement had to be shut down because of the dwindling economy and heartbreaking losses i haven't recovered from as i took loans to start the business

I appreciate your concern. God bless you

I can see you sent an email, I have replied.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Cleared By Doctors, Travels To Bouake To Join Team - Daily Post by Anatolia: 6:44pm On Feb 06
Haaland21:

sore loser spotted.

try again in 2039

You nko, sore winner!
Re: Osimhen Cleared By Doctors, Travels To Bouake To Join Team - Daily Post by Jeyun: 6:59pm On Feb 06
God1000:
why that, do you want Nigeria's defeat?
super eagles can surprise you
Re: Osimhen Cleared By Doctors, Travels To Bouake To Join Team - Daily Post by Kojochyke(m): 7:06pm On Feb 06
Arobaga:

Inscriptions like

It's wrecking, not recking.
meanwhile,
They are professionals, and they know what professionalism means
Re: Osimhen Cleared By Doctors, Travels To Bouake To Join Team - Daily Post by Caphive: 7:54pm On Feb 06
Matrix137:
I'm a clergy sir. The "begging" was out of desperation in the ministry work as I'm not paid a dime and my small business I'm managing and using to supplement had to be shut down because of the dwindling economy and heartbreaking losses i haven't recovered from as i took loans to start the business

I appreciate your concern. God bless you

I can see you sent an email, I have replied.

I don't think I will like to support such a mindset.

Faith without work is dead.

We should stop this pastor nonsense and face real work.

Stop being a clergy if the God of the bible can't provide daily manna as they claimed he did in the past.

Everybody should work, get a job and work, earn a wage.

The whites that brought this Jesus, work hard to earn a living.

Same bible God that we look on you when thieves and robbers come around.

It's your faith and its fine.

I'm a Christian as well,but I don't believe all those stuff written to deceive people.

Wake up

Stay safe
Re: Osimhen Cleared By Doctors, Travels To Bouake To Join Team - Daily Post by RickyJesus: 7:55pm On Feb 06
Arobaga:

Inscriptions like

You lack sense.
Re: Osimhen Cleared By Doctors, Travels To Bouake To Join Team - Daily Post by Matrix137(m): 8:11pm On Feb 06
Caphive:

Stop being a clergy if the God of the bible can't provide daily manna as they claimed he did in the past.

I'm a Christian as well,but I don't believe all those stuff written to deceive people.

Wake up

Stay safe

Bro i already have a business i was managing before this economic hardship started. I'm not lazy or waiting for manner from heaven. I believe in hard work, but right now it isn't feasible anymore.

Did i mention that I'm also a graduate and trained my self From my first year to final year in school without the help of anyone?

I am definitely not a lazy youth and as u rightly said, faith without works is dead and I agree with you wholeheartedly.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Cleared By Doctors, Travels To Bouake To Join Team - Daily Post by Matrix137(m): 8:13pm On Feb 06
Caphive:

Wake up

Stay safe
You can check out my latest topic to get a brief hint of my situation.
Re: Osimhen Cleared By Doctors, Travels To Bouake To Join Team - Daily Post by MzansiCoolio: 9:31pm On Feb 06
jamesversion:

Your local champions. grin

Local champions in last 4 of Afcon 🇿🇦🏆. The joke's on you🇳🇬👎🏾💩

Speaks volumes about the quality of the SA league - our players don't need to japa just as ordinary SA people also don't japa to have a good life 🇿🇦⭐⭐⭐
Re: Osimhen Cleared By Doctors, Travels To Bouake To Join Team - Daily Post by ukaface(f): 9:41pm On Feb 06
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Victor has great partnership & chemistry with Lookman & Moses . Even without goals, Osimhen's industry & harrassment of opposition defenders is irreplaceble. With OSimhen on the pitch, our defensive game start right inside the opponent 18 yard box.

Iheanacho no get dat energy..

Ukaface... You and your South African crew make una ready una tears tomorrow
I’m not against Nigeria winning o, but I have this gut feeling that this week other countries like SA, Angola,Ghana and Cameroon go yab us.

Just a feeling
I want Nigeria to win, but I’m not certain that will happen
Re: Osimhen Cleared By Doctors, Travels To Bouake To Join Team - Daily Post by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:09pm On Feb 07
ukaface:

I’m not against Nigeria winning o, but I have this gut feeling that this week other countries like SA, Angola,Ghana and Cameroon go yab us.

Just a feeling
I want Nigeria to win, but I’m not certain that will happen

Na we be the giant of Africa. I told u we have d best player in Africa in our team. I don shout sotey my voice don loss.
Re: Osimhen Cleared By Doctors, Travels To Bouake To Join Team - Daily Post by ukaface(f): 9:11pm On Feb 07
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Na we be the giant of Africa. I told u we have d best player in Africa in our team. I don shout sotey my voice don loss.
Chai
Pain me say I no Dey watch
Re: Osimhen Cleared By Doctors, Travels To Bouake To Join Team - Daily Post by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:27pm On Feb 07
ukaface:
Chai Pain me say I no Dey watch

Sorry Nne... u missed a lot. hope u will watch d final?
Re: Osimhen Cleared By Doctors, Travels To Bouake To Join Team - Daily Post by ukaface(f): 10:17pm On Feb 07
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Sorry Nne... u missed a lot. hope u will watch d final?
omo
No o
Re: Osimhen Cleared By Doctors, Travels To Bouake To Join Team - Daily Post by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:50pm On Feb 07
ukaface:
omo No o

Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star / Flying Eagles Arrive In Argentina Ahead Of U-20 World Cup (Video, Photos) / Tobi Amusan Sets New African Women’s 100m Hurdles Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.