Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Financial Key Point: Too Much Profits To Be Made Here, Guys.... - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Financial Key Point: Too Much Profits To Be Made Here, Guys.... (102 Views)

My Study In Tomatoes Farming: Maximizing Profits In Tomatoes Farming / Three Key Point To Know DRAG X / Farmcrowdy-small Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Key Point: Too Much Profits To Be Made Here, Guys.... by UrgentNeeds(m): 6:06pm On Feb 06
Financial Key Point: Average Sales Per Bunch of Plantain From The Local Farmers Goes For Just Between ₦500 to ₦1500 Per Bunch Depending on The Sizes of The Plantain.

Enlighten Yourself From One of My Ancients:

https://www.nairaland.com/2677475/first-plantain-merchandise-lagos/7#128319420

1 Share

Re: Financial Key Point: Too Much Profits To Be Made Here, Guys.... by UrgentNeeds(m): 6:08pm On Feb 06
This Time;

If You Need Abundance of Plantain in Nigeria; You Can Place Your Order And Get Your Delivery from UGEP, Cross River State.

Abundance of Plantain Available For Serious Buyers.

Average Sales Per Bunch of Plantain From The Local Farmers Goes For Just Between ₦500 to ₦1500 Per Bunch Depending on The Sizes of The Plantain.

Verily - As The Agricultural Journalist Who Has Sojourned Across Many of The Rural Farmgates of Plantain Cultivation For Over 10 Years; I can categorically tell you that The Cheapest of Plantain Can ONLY Be Gotten From Cross River State.

Yakurr, Local Government Area To Be Precise.

And As Far As God Almighty Will Have It;

As Far As Digitalizing The Most Rural Plantain Farmgate Would Have It;

As Far As Journalling on Nairaland Which is The Most Authoritative Forum in Africa Would Have It;

I; MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji Anthony Remains Your SUREST AND SAFEST PLUG To Getting Trailer Loads of Plantain from Cross River State.

I Am.

(Meanwhile, We Were Out To Obubra Town For Some Purchase of Paddy Rice).

Food Is The New Gold. I Told Them.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hello Colleagues, I Have A Buyer Looking For 100,000 Metric Tons Of Soyabean And / Invest In Agriculture And Earn 10% Monthly / 2024 Hot Selling New Generation Palm Oil Extraction Milling Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.