Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... (25047 Views)

My Plantain Merchandise To Plantain Farming Life-experience(pains And Gains Ser / Plantain Slicing Machine For Making Plantain Chips / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by domack99(m): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
jimmyj:
. How are you now,just seeing your blog,I wish to talk with you my number is 08037912314

Please anyone know where djdoxxx is, have been trying is number but not reachable and his twitter has been suspended
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by AfroAgroPower: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
domack99:

Please anyone know where djdoxxx is, have been trying is number but not reachable and his twitter has been suspended

I AM DJDOXXX

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by LegitWebsites: 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
AfroAgroPower:

I AM DJDOXXX

I Am HIM Too.
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by UrgentNeeds(m): 1:29pm On Feb 06
LegitWebsites:

I Am HIM Too.

SO AM I.
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by UrgentNeeds(m): 5:40pm On Feb 06
This Time;

If You Need Abundance of Plantain in Nigeria; You Can Place Your Order And Get Your Delivery from UGEP, Cross River State.

Abundance of Plantain Available For Serious Buyers.

Average Sales Per Bunch of Plantain From The Local Farmers Goes For Just Between ₦500 to ₦1500 Per Bunch Depending on The Sizes of The Plantain.

Verily - As The Agricultural Journalist Who Has Sojourned Across Many of The Rural Farmgates of Plantain Cultivation For Over 10 Years; I can categorically tell you that The Cheapest of Plantain Can ONLY Be Gotten From Cross River State.

Yakurr, Local Government Area To Be Precise.

And As Far As God Almighty Will Have It;

As Far As Digitalizing The Most Rural Plantain Farmgate Would Have It;

As Far As Journalling on Nairaland Which is The Most Authoritative Forum in Africa Would Have It;

I; MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji Anthony Remains Your SUREST AND SAFEST PLUG To Getting Trailer Loads of Plantain from Cross River State.

I Am.

Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by Effiongman(m): 5:37pm On Feb 08
noblefarm:

Jst entering agric biz. Presently we have Maize, soyabeans, nd cassava. We into fishing nd cucumber too. We just acquired 200plot of land in ilorin here, still contemplating whether to do plantain there or continue with crops n vegetables.

In my own opinion plantain may not do well in Ilorin as the rain fall is a bit low. Raining season too short in Ilorin and the market is far to be profitable. Vegetables is better. You will need a well in the farm for water.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Quality Galvanize Movable Fish Ponds / My Backyard Cucumber With Pictures / What Would It Cost Me To Raise 500 Broilers To Maturity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.