Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family (36873 Views)

Akpabio lamented Obi received more applause during Wigwe's funeral - Peterside / Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku — Aisha Yesufu / GUTA Locks Up Nigerians’ Shops In Kumasi (2) (3) (4)

Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by dinero101(m): 12:42am On Feb 07
Okortor:
He guffed up big time... there are military rules and ways of engagement. You don't go to social media to lament ur ordeal while they are several channels to do that. As a lieutenant I'm in full support of his detention so to serve as a deterrent to other erring soldiers....... Clout or real, ,, punishment must be meted out!
please sir, what's the process for reporting poor payment. Please enlighten me Mr lieutenant

Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by jaxxy(m): 12:45am On Feb 07
At this rate I wonder whst are the benefits of joining the army? undecided

Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by dinero101(m): 12:45am On Feb 07
AkumTemi:

Fake, cock and bull story
go join the army
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by DeOTR: 12:48am On Feb 07
So some uniformed men still dey earn 50k monthly? Wahala dey o. Is the money for data or what?
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by dinero101(m): 12:48am On Feb 07
OGHENAOGIE:
he isn't an activist he is a soldier whose allegiance is to Nigeria and soldiers have ethical code guiding conduct on media.. ok let others fight for him not him chasing cloat
the Nigerian constitution pledges allegiance the the president and C In C of the armed forces when instead the allegiance should be protect Nigeria from both domestic and foreign terrorists.
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Kingrshd3: 12:50am On Feb 07
Okortor:
He guffed up big time... there are military rules and ways of engagement. You don't go to social media to lament ur ordeal while they are several channels to do that. As a lieutenant I'm in full support of his detention so to serve as a deterrent to other erring soldiers....... Clout or real, ,, punishment must be meted out!

Make them Sha no beat am OOO

because he is saying the truth ..
Which foolish channel mtheeww

Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Egoveen: 1:02am On Feb 07
Okortor:
See yeye soldier😒😒

Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:03am On Feb 07
JayyXXX:
Not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu, but with news like this, you have to agree with him that this country is exactly the ZOO he described it to be.

Very Shameful.
the country is worse off compared to a zoo at least things are been regulated in a zoo. Nigeria is a jungle whereby anything goes for the ones at the top and could manipulate things to pls themselves whereas the poor and powerless are been hunted.
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Lovelyn451(f): 1:10am On Feb 07
Terror organisation osim Army....army mikwaa gi Obala there
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by ivandrag0n: 1:11am On Feb 07
JayyXXX:
Not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu, but with news like this, you have to agree with him that this country is exactly the ZOO he described it to be.

Very Shameful.

Keep quiet and stop lying. You are not just a fan of Nnamdi Kanu but a full IPOB member.

Shame on you for denying your identity!

Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Yestogood: 1:21am On Feb 07
matify83:
I knew it will come to to this.

The culture of enforced silence amidst suffering and maltreatment in our military is distasteful .

Any government entity, apart from the big agencies where everyone is well paid, operates exactly like this. Line ministries are the worst. Especially since APC took the reins of power.
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by dydx2020(m): 1:34am On Feb 07
All is well with NA..

Okortor:

Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by IjeBos(m): 1:54am On Feb 07
Okortor:

Several Channels? lol. And when he reported it what would be his punishment then? If he didn't choose to stay silent, this was probably his best option. He may be sitting in a cell somewhere but at least people know to question the military if he goes missing in the bush mysteriously.

Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Bfly: 1:58am On Feb 07
Wahala full ground like sand
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by invincible007(m): 2:23am On Feb 07
Okortor:

Anyone can claim anything here on Nairaland. I don't know if you are a 2lt or Lt, Lt col in the Army, S/Lt in the Navy or Flt Lt in the NAF. I also know the AFN law on use of social media. But it is also a shame that a fellow member of the AFN come on Nairaland Platform (same social media) to demean his junior colleague. The Army rarely rotate personnel in the N.E and this affects the psychological state of a soldier, all this should be put into consideration before openly slandering him because he is an OTHER Rank

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by tiswell(m): 2:28am On Feb 07
Okortor:
'lieutenant" rest!

Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by freeborn02: 3:55am On Feb 07
kingar:
Everything is gradually falling in place, waiting for when the elastic limit is reached, then breaking point when Nigerians will rise and hunt the corrupt politicians and the military and police will in support join Nigerians to fix things. That time is near b4 then let’s all drink from the butter cup

The military that you expect to join you are locking up their people for speaking up.
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Originalsly: 4:01am On Feb 07
Arobaga:

Tomorrow this man will leave Army and enter robbery or kidnapping with his experience gathered

Why is this always the only option? Roadside sellers removed ... they become bandits. Trained and experienced soldier fired. he can't be a body guard. can't enter security.... can't get a job .... can't start a business.... he must be a robber or kidnapper. Why are we do narrow minded ?

@topic . He needed to be locked up. Military personnel do not have freedom of speech rights like civilians. The extra is what got him where he is ... posting photo in uniform.
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Mercury12(m): 4:03am On Feb 07
Okortor:
LoL
He chooses the best way to put y'all in the spot. 😂 I support him
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by JJBROS(m): 4:13am On Feb 07
Okortor:

You are a Big fool

Ewu Gambia

I know you are not a lieutenant....But all I know is that this man is a cow, I mean Fulani Gudali Goat

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by freeborn02: 4:19am On Feb 07
Okortor:

And as a lieutenant, how many NCOs have you used your position to oppress because they dare not speak up or call you out?

Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by FarmPlanetNG: 4:41am On Feb 07
Okortor:

So you prefer militia men to be poorly treated abi !?

Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by yahoodetector: 4:44am On Feb 07
His problem tho.

He decided to join Nigerian army so he should deal with it. I can never do any job in service of this useless country. Nigeria isn't worth dying for.
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by tetralogyfallot(m): 4:46am On Feb 07
Okortor:
what other channel do u think will even listen to him. The morale is gone, the guy is obviously traumatized n depressed. The gallant soldier is busy risking his life in the bush just for him to discover that his 1 month salary can't even buy a bag of rice. It's really depressing.

Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Healermyst: 5:08am On Feb 07
Caramia2020:
I don't really understand this country, nothing seems to be working. Japa might be the next option.
It is already an option o na u still deh think am
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Healermyst: 5:09am On Feb 07
Ade1177:

Japa now needs min of 15million
Start frm at least Burkina Faso 😁
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:28am On Feb 07
Lovelyn451:
Terror organisation osim Army....army mikwaa gi Obala there

Lol, this is funny... Lol
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Nolevel666: 5:48am On Feb 07
Na who no get sense dey go join Nigerian army or police.

Suicide mission

Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by kingar(m): 5:51am On Feb 07
freeborn02:

The military that you expect to join you are locking up their people for speaking up.
they are indirectly creating rebells in the military

Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Cromagnon: 6:12am On Feb 07
Arobaga:
You see why I said that day on that thread that I don’t pity for Nigeria Army

This guy did the entire force more good by coming out to cry to the public and people were agitating for force men salary increase

Now they don lock am up for a course that would have benefited the entire Force

Tomorrow this man will leave Army and enter robbery or kidnapping with his experience gathered
talking in public is against military rules
And yes you have to your rights once you sign up
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Abufo: 6:12am On Feb 07
JayyXXX:

Very Shameful.

the truth is a bitter pill........Nnamdi Kanu forced the bitter pills down naija's throat!
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Cromagnon: 6:13am On Feb 07
Creamypie:
50k for even a single man is an insult
Do you prefer 0k?

Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured / Ranking Senators Who’ll Shape The Ninth National Assembly / Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4