Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family (36879 Views)

Akpabio lamented Obi received more applause during Wigwe's funeral - Peterside / Tinubu Should Visit His Alma Mater Like Atiku โ€” Aisha Yesufu / GUTA Locks Up Nigeriansโ€™ Shops In Kumasi (2) (3) (4)

Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Donake: 12:13pm On Feb 07
That's the only thing I know currently about the Nigerian State. It's not that they are completely helpless. THEY can resign and go into farming and be sure to grow it. Let the country suffer for neglecting it's legionnaires.

Tufia. There is no country called Nigeria at the moment.
900warriorz:
I knew they'd come for him wink I'm sure he knows too..

But las las,Naija military don cast
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by aribisala0(m): 12:14pm On Feb 07
It is sad what is happening to our soldiers but his action is wrong

No military in the world will tolerate rate that and some countries will execute him

His actions can be considered incitement.
It can lead to mutiny and a breakdown of discipline.
I do not support soldiers using social media to air grievances.

He has the option of resigning.

The question is what was he trying to achieve it not incitement .

No serious country will tolerate this from its soldiers.
If an example is not made others will do worse
No one forced him to join the army
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Maga123: 12:20pm On Feb 07
Omo this 9ja sef if you talk you die if you keep shut hunger, insecurity go kill you๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Ohraykon: 2:03pm On Feb 07
Okortor:
He guffed up big time... there are military rules and ways of engagement. You don't go to social media to lament ur ordeal while they are several channels to do that. As a lieutenant I'm in full support of his detention so to serve as a deterrent to other erring soldiers....... Clout or real, ,, punishment must be meted out!
you are not patriotic, a real african warrior will never say this, The likes of Thomas Sankara, Abu Ali is ashamed of you, you are just those guys who joined because of long leg or other mundane reasons. Even Abacha is 100 times better than you! That revolution is coming soon, that true African warriors without colonial connection. Imagine supporting structures that oppress your own brother for the benefit of oyinbo people.

Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Ohraykon: 2:17pm On Feb 07
OGHENAOGIE:
he isn't an activist he is a soldier whose allegiance is to Nigeria and soldiers have ethical code guiding conduct on media.. ok let others fight for him not him chasing cloat
who made the rules? Are soldiers not humans? Una go just carry oyinbo cult system called military for head, no wonder fela called them zombies.

Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Gandrova: 2:18pm On Feb 07
And you expect total loyalty after the soldier has been embarrassed and disgraced?
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Ohraykon: 2:23pm On Feb 07
Sunnyski:

Ask Yoruba Muslims
ask the brainwashed christians too cos i see no difference with you guys, you are fake abrahamic religions used to enslave Africa.
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by ufuosman(m): 2:25pm On Feb 07
For speaking the truth
Na wa
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Ohraykon: 2:29pm On Feb 07
dinero101:
so you dont pity the Nigerian army, i pray we dont see war, then you'll value soldiers
you are coward only being a nigerian means you are warrior, look at what we are going through. The military protect the elites not us. Mind you, wars are rich peoples games.
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Ohraykon: 2:37pm On Feb 07
Slurity:
The day i spotted that video i know the man will hear from Nigeria Army, that is great indiscipline you are displaying on social media, if the salary is too small for you, just resign and not embarrass the army. Police or other can do it and escape punishment but Army will not smile with that video,
another human who loves his oppresors
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by promisechris63(m): 2:57pm On Feb 07
OGHENAOGIE:
and when others are appointed as army chiefs why una de cry then??

The Igbos on the streets do not care as nothing will still change... The selfish Ohaneze ndigbo are always the ones demanding for that.
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Boyjaco: 4:25pm On Feb 07
Arobaga:
You see why I said that day on that thread that I donโ€™t pity for Nigeria Army

This guy did the entire force more good by coming out to cry to the public and people were agitating for force men salary increase

Now they don lock am up for a course that would have benefited the entire Force

Tomorrow this man will leave Army and enter robbery or kidnapping with his experience gathered
exactly bro
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Boyjaco: 4:26pm On Feb 07
Caramia2020:
I don't really understand this country, nothing seems to be working. Japa might be the next option.
check the dollar rate again๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Never4getU: 4:34pm On Feb 07
ijustdey:
Nigerian Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50,000, Who Lamented Inability To Visit Family Over Alarming N70,000 Transport Fare

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/06/exclusive-nigerian-army-locks-soldier-earning-n50000-who-lamented-inability-visit-family

Previous Thread https://www.nairaland.com/7987553/salary-not-enough-transport-fare

Nigerian army is a Haven of corruption doesn't want her flank blown for whatever reason. It covers official corruption a lot. Not a single justice for soldiers
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Edeh09135399(m): 4:44pm On Feb 07
ijustdey:
Nigerian Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50,000, Who Lamented Inability To Visit Family Over Alarming N70,000 Transport Fare

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/06/exclusive-nigerian-army-locks-soldier-earning-n50000-who-lamented-inability-visit-family

Previous Thread https://www.nairaland.com/7987553/salary-not-enough-transport-fare
even every body go hear ram from what they give us to be the president
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:03pm On Feb 07
promisechris63:

The Igbos on the streets do not care as nothing will still change... The selfish Ohaneze ndigbo are always the ones demanding for that.
and you guys are cursing everyone cos Ina cheap Obi came third...
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:05pm On Feb 07
Ohraykon:
who made the rules? Are soldiers not humans? Una go just carry oyinbo cult system called military for head, no wonder fela called them zombies.
even in abroad that how it is... The military is highly regimented but una no go understand.. u can go to the barracks he is detain to Free am and stop clowning online since u wanna sound woke
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Ohraykon: 6:21pm On Feb 07
OGHENAOGIE:
even in abroad that how it is... The military is highly regimented but una no go understand.. u can go to the barracks he is detain to Free am and stop clowning online since u wanna sound woke
will you sharap! Do you know if my a wounded soldier who is tired of the demonic system? Can't you read or digest what i wrote, our civilization and theirs is not the same. Even our women before these pink people came, were warriors. This oyinbo system is a scam, they don't take care of NCOs in naija, do they do that over there? If they did they would go against the rules. As if we don't hear of soldiers going berserk over there. Treat people well and see them blosom. To hell damn rules, why was it created in the first place? Is patriotism not a scam? I leart the hard way.
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by flore1823: 6:37pm On Feb 07
Okortor:
He guffed up big time... there are military rules and ways of engagement. You don't go to social media to lament ur ordeal while they are several channels to do that. As a lieutenant I'm in full support of his detention so to serve as a deterrent to other erring soldiers....... Clout or real, ,, punishment must be meted out!
When the same soldier collide with bandit to kidnap you and your family make una know wail ooo.
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:10pm On Feb 07
Ohraykon:
will you sharap! Do you know if my a wounded soldier who is tired of the demonic system? Can't you read or digest what i wrote, our civilization and theirs is not the same. Even our women before these pink people came, were warriors. This oyinbo system is a scam, they don't take care of NCOs in naija, do they do that over there? If they did they would go against the rules. As if we don't hear of soldiers going berserk over there. Treat people well and see them blosom. To hell damn rules, why was it created in the first place? Is patriotism not a scam? I leart the hard way.
thunder fire ur generation do u Kno me too... Soldiers salary nobi secret ok... That video he did was unethical no matter how you paint it...
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by charlsecy(m): 8:20pm On Feb 07
Okortor:
they are several channels to do that.
Channels indeed.
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by BuzChi(m): 8:38pm On Feb 07
Okortor:

Why are you more interested on punishing a fellow soldier rather than properly investigating his concern? Soldiers are not robots; if this soldier complained using the chains of command, he may have died of hunger or intimidation.

Man, be more conscious of your soldiers needs than your petty ego in punishing a poorly compensated soldier. You need to see yourself in the global military market, and watch your thinking process improve and your leadership style completely uplifting the cadets and junior officers reporting to you. The kind of upliftment I am talking about is morale, psychological, financial, health and mental wellbeing of any Nigerian soldier.

Though I know there are disciplinary actions meted to soldiers for misdemeanor in foreign countries, there are far more interested in investigating the needs of their soldiers rather than just assuming soldiers do not have a voice. Listen to your fellow soldiers voices, because many Nigerian soldiers are suffering.

Stop this nonsense of intimidation! Think differently and be a global military power; let Nigeria soldiers be proud again of being Nigerian soldiers!

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria and its leaders to do well for the country
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by uba1991: 9:55pm On Feb 07
Okortor:
Is the military rules more than the constitution of federal republic of Nigeria?
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by uba1991: 10:04pm On Feb 07
Okortor:
and you will shamelessly collect your salary if his protest bring something positive.
Even the CDS is in support of the guy. Ordinary lieutenant like you have no say. Maybe you are less than 2 years in service , no wonder you speak like a kid.
If we are to follow the military social media rules then even you is supposed to be charged. You revealed your identity in a forum with senior Generals. Your phone number can be traced
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by uba1991: 10:08pm On Feb 07
Prisoners has more freedom than Nigeria military.
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Slurity(m): 7:09am On Feb 08
Ohraykon:
another human who loves his oppresors
There is nothing like oppressors here. Whe have many govt workers earning lesser than 50k in other sectors too, it all depends on your qualifications and level you are. You don't expect someone that join Army with primary 6 certificate to earn same thing with degree or Msc.
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Ohraykon: 8:27pm On Feb 08
Slurity:
There is nothing like oppressors here. Whe have many govt workers earning lesser than 50k in other sectors too, it all depends on your qualifications and level you are. You don't expect someone that join Army with primary 6 certificate to earn same thing with degree or Msc.
so is life is nothing right? Can you even defend your community? You no well at all, nkapi!!!
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Ohraykon: 8:30pm On Feb 08
OGHENAOGIE:
thunder fire ur generation do u Kno me too... Soldiers salary nobi secret ok... That video he did was unethical no matter how you paint it...
stocholm syndrome don finish you, mr i love my oppresors so he is a zombi abi? The yeye pink people una dey copy dem fit try that shit with their soldiers? No worry dem go soon give you orders to shoot your whole family, mr ethics, eran plus amumpama!!!
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Sunnyski: 9:16pm On Feb 08
Ohraykon:
ask the brainwashed christians too cos i see no difference with you guys, you are fake abrahamic religions used to enslave Africa.

I'm sure you're quoting Mumuhamed ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:20pm On Feb 08
Ohraykon:
stocholm syndrome don finish you, mr i love my oppresors so he is a zombi abi? The yeye pink people una dey copy dem fit try that shit with their soldiers? No worry dem go soon give you orders to shoot your whole family, mr ethics, eran plus amumpama!!!
get lost idiot
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Ohraykon: 8:55am On Feb 09
OGHENAOGIE:
get lost idiot
oloriburuku and Alika plus onye ara wicked soul.
Re: Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family by Ohraykon: 8:56am On Feb 09
Sunnyski:

I'm sure you're quoting Mumuhamed ๐Ÿ˜‚
even that yahoo jesus and jehovah sef na scam make una get sense they belong to the same camp to enslave Africans.

President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) / Gunmen Kill Yomi Ademola, PDP Chieftain In Osun / President Buhari Congratulates President-Elect, Bola Tinubu

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50