Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA (45679 Views)

Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) / Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba / Simi Slays In Beautiful Outfit, Her Mother Gives Hilarious Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by RisenObinna: 3:48pm On Feb 07
Tjra:
Death took a young boy and left his greedy useless parents.

This life is a mystery
What was the mom's contribution to the son?
Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by Evercurious(f): 3:49pm On Feb 07
Eriokanmi:
What if the man had been impotent too. To all unmarried guys out there, in order to avoid taking care of someone else's children by the time you're married, knowingly or unknowingly, try and live a decent life, avoid drugs, alcohol addiction, reckless sexz life, all these energy drinks. Most infertility problems are traceable
to men. Enough said

Just see how you ve been all over the play displaying every show of. SHAME here.. abeg hid your face in shame

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by Evercurious(f): 3:50pm On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
Don't quote me again if it's an abomination in your lineage to have healthy arguments. Take your uncouth self far from me
Which healthy arguement in this your SHAMELESS comments? Abeg go hide your face in shame

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by femi4: 3:51pm On Feb 07
immortalcrown:
Did the woman actually say this or did you just falsify it as a click bait?

If she actually said it, she is a proud LovePeddler.
Don't mind useless bloggers that doesn't understand Yoruba sarcasm.

I m ashamed nl brought it here
Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by Majesty7: 3:52pm On Feb 07
sangresan:

You are as shameless as Abosede. The little boy Oromoni Sylvester was buried after 2 years in the course of trying to unravel the mystery behind his demise.

Why is Abosede crying over the burial of a corpse over who an autopsy has been performed and the result is being awaited? MohBad resembles almost all his siblings in Ikere Ekiti. So, only a complete mumu will give this idiotic woman with a response. Why did she not go away with MohBad and his siblings if indeed Mr Aloba wasn't their father?

Stop quoting that idiot. Let her be.

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by Standardcosting(m): 3:52pm On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
You didn't grab, she was talking out of pain and why Mohbad's father has refused to bury her son deceiving people with DNA issue, she said maybe he's not Mohbads dad too kos if he was his dad he won't be allowing his corpse to undergo such torture. I understand her

Fire will consume you for manipulating the truth

1 Like

Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by Evercurious(f): 3:53pm On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
Exactly what that verystupidblackman was paid to do but the truth will eventually come out.

Wunmi has never dodged DNA but demanded that baba should reach out to her lawyers which he has refused to do and keep going about granting and charging 10-15k for Interviews.

If you like keep fooling yourself here. We all know better now

1 Like

Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by Evercurious(f): 3:54pm On Feb 07
surgical:
why will wunmi go for a lawyer ,what is she protecting, is she the one that killed her husband, look at that woman whose husband was murdered by an ife Prince she was the one at the fore front of fighting for her husband because her hands were clean, she did not get a lawyer to protect her self like wunmi is doing

That's guilty conscience

1 Like

Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by Basicend: 3:54pm On Feb 07
farem:

You know this and you abandoned mohbad in his care. He cared for him while you went after stubborn street dikks.

She is a very shameless woman. A terrible street toilet.
Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by femi4: 3:56pm On Feb 07
Lifestone:

Thank God we can read. Go and read again
Even with all the explanation, you just want to show that you're an educated illiterate.

Na your type linked 5G with corona virus. You're just impossible
Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by Orlu13: 3:56pm On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
You didn't grab, she was talking out of pain and why Mohbad's father has refused to bury her son deceiving people with DNA issue, she said maybe he's not Mohbads dad too kos if he was his dad he won't be allowing his corpse to undergo such torture. I understand her

before nko won't u side with her....I pity men in Nigeria...the generation of gals that men will get married to this time around will be suicidal

1 Like

Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by EreluRoz: 3:59pm On Feb 07
Orlu13:

before nko won't u side with her....I pity men in Nigeria...the generation of gals that men will get married to this time around will be suicidal
When you start thinking for yourself and not submitting your reasoning for one verystupidblackman then you'll realize how they brought this DNA issue to divert public attention from the true killers of the young woman's husband. This life ehn, person lost her husband in the most painful way and all of a sudden the table is being turned against her so as to divert attention from the real killers smh
Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by drerocker: 4:01pm On Feb 07
Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by drerocker: 4:01pm On Feb 07
Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by Orlu13: 4:02pm On Feb 07
Eriokanmi:
What if the man had been impotent too. To all unmarried guys out there, in order to avoid taking care of someone else's children by the time you're married, knowingly or unknowingly, try and live a decent life, avoid drugs, alcohol addiction, reckless sexz life, all these energy drinks. Most infertility problems are traceable
to men. Enough said

you just keep spewing trash...so impotency is enough fr a woman to bring another person's child fr her husband to take care of??

so u want to tell me dat some potent men have not become a victim of paternity fraud??

1 Like

Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by Orlu13: 4:03pm On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
When you start thinking for yourself and not submitting your reasoning for one verystupidblackman then you'll realize how they brought this DNA issue to divert public attention from the true killers of the young woman's husband. This life ehn, person lost her husband in the most painful way and all of a sudden the table is being turned against her so as to divert attention from the real killers smh

u are a useless fellow who is always hell bent on supporting anything evil... I know u very well

u will never see wrong in anything ur hopeless gender does

1 Like

Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by grandstar(m): 4:07pm On Feb 07
If Mr.Aloba raised him, then that is his son.

Even Mohbad will concur
Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by EreluRoz: 4:15pm On Feb 07
Orlu13:

u are a useless fellow who is always hell bent on supporting anything evil... I know u very well

u will never see wrong in anything ur hopeless gender does
Truth is bitter, keep being bitter kos I'll continue to serve you the truth.

Even the people that practically bullied this boy when he was alive are now moving freely while his innocent wife is being persecuted.

If I'm wunmi I will not even yield to these useless pressure of DNA when her husband never doubted the paternity of his child. Who is verystupidblackman and the rest of you to demand such.

You hate truth, it is the reason you are bitter
Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by osuofia2(m): 4:16pm On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
P.R.O. WHERE WAS SHE WHEN MOHBAD DAD SURFERED FOR THEIR MOHBAD FOR 10 YEARS, AS SANG BY HIM IN HIS SONG. THE YEYE WOMAN APPEARED WHEN MOHBAD MADE IT. GOLD DIGGER
Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by godofuck231: 4:24pm On Feb 07
Thief and ashawoe collabo don burst
Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by Adebowalay(m): 4:25pm On Feb 07
Controversies Ongoing...
Chike cashing out on his hit track ft mohbad
Hardship bites Nigerians harder...
Life is like a dream..
Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by texazzpete(m): 4:32pm On Feb 07
Beuberry:
Gbes!
Nother banger!

The truth is DNA is needed for clarity sake. The man no gree quick bury Mohbad cos DNA hasn't been done for Liam. Let Wunmi n her shepeteri krooner come out n do DNA to shame their accusers!

Why do you people lie so shamelessly? Mohbad was hurriedly buried by his father in a grave not long after he died.
The only reason why he hasn’t been buried now is because his corpse was exhumed by order of the government for autopsy.

Claiming that the man hasn’t been buried because of DNA makes no sense, and betrays your lack of education. You can do DNA analysis on strands of hair or tissue samples. You don’t need the whole corpse.

There are zero grounds for the father to demand a DNA test. That’s none of his business.
Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by royalfly(m): 4:35pm On Feb 07
EreluRoz:

What fucking pain.. see ehnn if I say what's on my mind I will be banned fir life. But collect, u are a fool, what pain. ? Ur kind is the reason this world is is like this. It's hunger that makes kidnappers and bandit who they are. U are a fucking fool. Someone was told this by the wife. Children alive, husband alive wife alive. She ran away with soldiers from the husband house. The man is still trying to recover. God to hell if u can't use ur head.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by Lifestone(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07
femi4:
Even with all the explanation, you just want to show that you're an educated illiterate.

Na your type linked 5G with corona virus. You're just impossible
O boy, did I offend you? All these insults on top of my comment, na wa o
Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by tunde1200(m): 4:42pm On Feb 07
Rubbish the Father caused it.
Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by Umuinyioku: 4:43pm On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
No,you're wrong. That's what she meant.

She says Mohbad's dad not the biological father.

Get it right before misinterpreting her.
Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by badman007(m): 4:44pm On Feb 07
Thin line between love and hate really…
Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by Honestey: 4:56pm On Feb 07
From now on WOMEN not MEN should be paying dowry, after all they are the ones who can boldly claim biological relationship with children without any doubt.
Now I can see more clearly why Mohbad's life is a true reflection of his nickname 'MOHBAD' he's been bad from pregnancy and died badly.
On this note, I advise everyone calling himself someone's father to look into the mirror and ask, are you really a father?
Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by Calitoscassius(m): 4:59pm On Feb 07
More controversy, i hope all these are not just to stay relevant oe seek more attention from the Naigeerian people, social media clout chasing can be adictive.
Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by seunayantokun(m): 5:00pm On Feb 07
She wants to create confusion and fight dirty because she fears losing out, but she is sinking herself. Common sense no common, abegi.
Re: Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA by Calitoscassius(m): 5:00pm On Feb 07
Umuinyioku:
No,you're wrong. That's what she meant.

She says Mohbad's dad not the biological father.

Get it right before misinterpreting her.
So she didn't say Maybe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Wants Twins As Aneke Twin Elder Sister Delivers Twin Boys (Pics) / "I Have Serious Depression" - Baba Fryo Cries Out For Help / BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.