Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand (21301 Views)

Biden Tells Crowd He Recently Met With Mitterrand, President Who Died In 1996 / Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion / β€˜ Jacques Chirac: Former French President Dies At 86’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by firearcher: 11:46am On Feb 07
If this happened to Tinubu or other African leaders for example, and their president is just falling down here and there, the west will be mocking us and some of us will also be mocking ourselves and saying this will never happen in "saner" countries grin grin grin
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by CoronaVirusPro: 11:46am On Feb 07
You can’t be sponsoring a genocide and be okay!

Biden is already losing his senses.

Anyways, fvck Israel!

1 Like

Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by makjo900: 11:47am On Feb 07
Nobody is USA here or even North America as a continent. Bombs would have being flying if it was an African. They won't only diss the person, but also his tribe, his religion, his country and the entire continent.

Hypocrisy and inferiority complex are Nigerian citizens

1 Like

Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by Nahunger(m): 11:50am On Feb 07
grin
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by okorogodwin4(m): 11:51am On Feb 07
Bulaba pro max
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by TheBillyonaire: 11:52am On Feb 07
The Trustees of American Dynasty chose Gerontologic Corpocracy as their form of Democracy, so dementia is allowed.
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by IgboWarlord(m): 11:55am On Feb 07
Sleepy Joe's always been at it..
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by adecz: 11:56am On Feb 07
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Na old age, just like Buhari's goofs and
Tinubu's balablu bulaba in a town hall...

It's unfortunate that if the judicial system
of America doesn't disqualify tRump,
America will be stuck between choosing a senile man or a crazy, corrupt, narcissistic megalomaniac Putin puppet for president come November 2024❗️❗️❗️

I don't envy them.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

1 Like

Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:56am On Feb 07
The dead calls the dead
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by N2B2: 11:57am On Feb 07
onuman:

Age is not reversible.

Another bala blue bulaba from a town hall meeting.
When aged men refuse to quit the scene for the younger generations...

He is a thousand times better than Nigeria's president.
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by RedAlert08(m): 11:59am On Feb 07
kingthreat:
Sometimes when I want to mock Nigeria for having Tinubu as president, I remember America.
I remember sleepy Ol' Joe Biden grin

You're a fo.ol.

America can afford to have somebody even worse than Tinubu because they've got strong institutions. Even without anybody occupying the white house, things will still work almost seamlessly. That's a luxury Nigeria doesn't have with a brain dead narc Lord like Tinubu.
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by motionarena: 12:00pm On Feb 07
kingthreat:
Sometimes when I want to mock Nigeria for having Tinubu as president, I remember America.
I remember sleepy Ol' Joe Biden grin

At least the people around Biden are intelligent.

Can you say same for Buhari allies
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:01pm On Feb 07
Maks27:
Today is February 7 and federal government workers haven’t received January salary
Hmm it is well
No wonder seunmsg has not been seen online for a while
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by Shimbo96(m): 12:13pm On Feb 07
onuman:

Age is not reversible.

Another bala blue bulaba from a town hall meeting.
When aged men refuse to quit the scene for the younger generations...
maybe you should contest let's see what you gat πŸ˜‰πŸ˜
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by Calitoscassius(m): 12:15pm On Feb 07
ModestManager:
Ha ha ha
cheesy
angry
Results of old age.....Democrats better bring up a more worthy opposition than the incumbent (Biden).....

Otherwise The Republicans, principally Donald Trump, or Ron DeSantis, whoever wins, will route the man. It won't even be as close as Hillary Clinton/Trump's was!

President Biden presently has the lowest popularity of ANY sitting president IN AN ELECTION YEAR!
Desantes has already pull out from running and endorsed Trump.

Biden is ridiculous.
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by Saao(m): 12:17pm On Feb 07
81 years old man going for re election and it's okay because it's America but if it is Africa is barbaric. Earlier the world walk away from hypocrisy better for us all. It is not and will never be justifiable for 80 years to rule a nation. It should be discourage in totality.
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by Calitoscassius(m): 12:20pm On Feb 07
Ken91:
Someone should give me a link to connect with Nigeria UK women
I want to marry
What is wrong with the wowen in Naigeeria?. grin are they not the same women who travelled to the UK?

Trust me, you could not handle Naigeerian women in the UK they d drive you insane, you d grow old quick and end up depressed or mentally ill grin
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by COOL10(m): 12:27pm On Feb 07
He recently called Donald Trump "a sitting president." grin
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by onuman: 12:33pm On Feb 07
Shimbo96:
maybe you should contest let's see what you gat πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Must I contest so that you will tell me that I am not from your tribe or religion and will not vote for me?

Only a fool would vote or support a globally known drug trafficking baron to preside over his/her country .

You were told last presidential election in Nigeria that Nigeria will become a Pariah state if Tinubu becomes president of Nigeria. But your Mahmood Yakubu who for Oligarchic rule for Nigeria put Tinubu in as president, APC-appointed judges concurred.
Now, the results are obvious.
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by LordIsaac(m): 12:37pm On Feb 07
It is not unusual for his age. Getting to be above 80 is grace!!!!
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by Akharmony: 12:43pm On Feb 07
Alot of fraudulent activities will b going behind his back.
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by Ken91(m): 12:43pm On Feb 07
[ but they can at least make me get a job in , an build investment in Nigeria
quote author=Calitoscassius post=128330780] What is wrong with the wowen in Naigeeria?. grin are they not the same women who travelled to the UK?

Trust me, you could not handle Naigeerian women in the UK they d drive you insane, you d grow old quick and end up depressed or mentally ill grin[/quote]
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by NwaIdenyi: 12:50pm On Feb 07
The man is old, but still want to continue to rule
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by Calitoscassius(m): 12:50pm On Feb 07
Ken91:
[ but they can at least make me get a job in , an build investment in Nigeria
quote author=Calitoscassius post=128330780] What is wrong with the wowen in Naigeeria?. grin are they not the same women who travelled to the UK?

Trust me, you could not handle Naigeerian women in the UK they d drive you insane, you d grow old quick and end up depressed or mentally ill grin
How?

They d make sure you never have any savings let alone build an investment. Especially if they find out that is all you want them for. And is job and money all you want them for?

Be carefull what you wish for..
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by Lovit(m): 12:55pm On Feb 07
At least they aren't licking a microphone like Bulaba Bala Blu

If only America can take Tinubu and give us Biden for just 6 months, we will fare off better
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by PHAYOL81: 12:57pm On Feb 07
madfind:
And he still want to run for president, person wen suppose jejely waka

DON'T tell me you're rooting for TRUMP this forthcoming election 'cause the much I know, TRUMP ain't better. IN fact, AMERICANS voted him out because they were absolutely fed up of him.

madfind:
n joe is better??

THEY're same of same. It all boils down to whom they appoint to work with them because majority of what they do are tied to official signatory, pronouncement and party agendas. they're always not the ones who rack up their brains for solutions. American people vote base on party's agendas and candidate personality/integrity hence the likelihood of having TRUMP appearing on the ballot sheet can't be waived away. At least he has money to campaign and that's a thing not many can beat.
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by ednut1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 07
Biden bulaba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones / Qassem Suleimani: At Least 20 Killed In Blasts Near Grave Of IRGC Commander. / The U.S. Government Has Officially Shutdown!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.