Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand (21300 Views)

Biden Tells Crowd He Recently Met With Mitterrand, President Who Died In 1996 / Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion / ‘ Jacques Chirac: Former French President Dies At 86’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by seunmsg(m): 1:09pm On Feb 07
Agboriotejoye:

No wonder seunmsg has not been seen online for a while

You wan find me something or what’s the obsession with my handle?

Anytime I’m not very active online, just know I’m leading the audit of a multibillion Naira agency. And yes, I’ve been paid my January salary so stop gloating over lies.

1 Like

Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by Asswipemod: 1:18pm On Feb 07
seunmsg:

Anytime I’m not very active online, just know I’m leading the audit of a multibillion Naira agency. And yes, I’ve been paid my January salary so stop floating over lies.

Really? Auditor aye!🤪😆😆😆😆😆. If we cast him now, he would run to the mods that we are insulting him. And those ones too won't think before they act.
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by madfind: 1:27pm On Feb 07
PHAYOL81:

DON'T tell me you're rooting for TRUMP this forthcoming election 'cause the much I know, TRUMP ain't better. IN fact, AMERICANS voted him out because they were absolutely fed up of him.
n joe is better??
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by ViceGovernor: 1:30pm On Feb 07
Jammy2012:
Retrograde amnesia grin I hope he still recognises button for nuclear warheads. So that he will not confuse it for panic button. These old lots suppose don resign for proper treatment
Lol 😂😆
He's just a lanky old man whose sins are catching up with him.

There's a video recently where someone hit his limousine and he came down and was walking around looking confused.....see another car for him front oya enter baba dey look like who throwaway penalty.

Those secret service agents had to guide him into the car
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by rollywise(m): 1:36pm On Feb 07
At least he didn't lie about age. America is so good a country that it can afford even a dummy as it's leader and things will still move obviously fine. We can't afford a Tinubu here coz naija no be America. I still prefer Biden to a divisive Trump. Democrats should just bring up a younger and vibrant candidate that can withstand Trump!
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by Bluntemperor: 1:40pm On Feb 07
O P make Una face front.
The American Economy is the Strongest in the World today and that Economy just add over 265,000 Unemployed Labour!
Unlike here in Nigeria,where we can't even get data on our Unemployment nor have knowledge of what the Economic situations are!
O P park well!
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by chopnaira: 1:46pm On Feb 07
DissTroy:
Sleepy Joe for a reason. More weapons added to Trump's arsenal. I'm sure he'd mention it in one of his rallies.
Trump himself is close to 80. They should all be taking care of their grandkids and great grandchildren at home.
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:48pm On Feb 07
seunmsg:

Anytime I’m not very active online, just know I’m leading the audit of a multibillion Naira agency. And yes, I’ve been paid my January salary so stop floating over lies.
Congrats 👏 👏 👏
Wage award nko
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by Myhusband(m): 1:52pm On Feb 07
Tinubu should better not think of second term, he should present Osibanjo to run
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by Elidrisy20: 2:19pm On Feb 07
The idiot is mad
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by Originalsly: 2:30pm On Feb 07
ModestManager:

President Biden presently has the lowest popularity of ANY sitting president IN AN ELECTION YEAR!

This low rating is not so much about his age.... but about his continued blind support for Israel and the genocide in Gaza. He will be in New York City ... a democratic city .... but he will he shocked... I'm almost sure he will get the same reception as Trump the President. These guys are living in the last century. .. sane views. .. same mentality.
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by bayelsaowei(m): 2:39pm On Feb 07
gaby:
BAT elder brother.

The gerontocrats playing ludo with the lives of the youths, worldwide.

Grandfathers who should be confined to "Senior Living Facilities" making decisions for the youths with their failed obsolete ideas.

That was how the Republican Senate leader (Mitch McConnel) was online giving a speech and got frozen in time for minutes looking like a zombie.

Disgraceful..
grin
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by Dagger111(m): 3:12pm On Feb 07
Jammy2012:
Retrograde amnesia grin I hope he still recognises button for nuclear warheads. So that he will not confuse it for panic button. These old lots suppose don resign for proper treatment

No, his condition is Anterograde amnesia.
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by viodemus: 3:30pm On Feb 07
Oga Joe Wisen. One of America's greatest leaders.

Way better than big for nothing eyes.

Have you heard Oga Joe Biden read before or give a speech; very clear and concise. He also used wisdom to dent Russia and tame the middle east. All while stabilizing the economy. A very wise man.

When he was trying to reason with the Russians before the invasion, they thought he was weak, now; who is weak? He has a lot of work to do, but he has been a force for world peace. May God continue to bless Oga Joe Wisen.
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by Jasonekah98: 4:37pm On Feb 07
Toorh...
Your Nigerian counterpart tasted the microphone when asked to "test" the microphone. So I'm not surprised
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by Gandrova: 5:23pm On Feb 07
Lolz! Another Jagaban in Making grin
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by biographyinsigh: 6:19pm On Feb 07
Nigerian Elder Brother
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by baronaaaire: 6:46pm On Feb 07
Biden lokan
Many of those criticising him would have voted for him if he was their tribesman
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by goalsplanners: 1:41am On Feb 08
Make una allow this man go to his retirement home and rest with his grand children na ....you cannot keep stressing person beyond his 80s with heavy work...
Re: Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand by IjeBos(m): 3:11am On Feb 08
Biden is old, but this kind of stuff is nonsense. He remembered the wrong name. It happens. I can only imagine the amount of people a US President comes in contact with on a daily basis, let alone a 40 year career.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones / Qassem Suleimani: At Least 20 Killed In Blasts Near Grave Of IRGC Commander. / The U.S. Government Has Officially Shutdown!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.