Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja (55115 Views)

Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) / Soldiers Kill Suspected Kidnapper In Ondo, Rescue Victims (Photo) / John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by omooba969(m): 3:23pm On Feb 07
Did they shoot his yansh too? undecided
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by Omoawoke: 3:23pm On Feb 07
Creamypie:
Have u all noticed that after a kidnapper, armed robber or any criminal is killed, u don't hear at all of members of their family crying and asking for their corpses from the security agencies for burial or challenging the security agencies for not taking them to court to be sentenced or even surprised they were kidnappers? Its as if they have no family at all.its cos They are all beneficiaries of crime and left 2 me, should be imprisoned. All Criminals have Families, who in turn, know what they do, so if crime has to be tamed, it starts and end in the family system. Evans, e- money kidnapper, who was once a policeman, had mansions everywhere, which were seized. If they weren't discovered after their Waterloo, their families would continue to be using and enjoying those properties. Idiots. Death to kidnappers, robbers and all the beneficiaries of crime

If I be president or chief of army staff, I’d be the most wicked leader to criminals. I’d have a secret torturing hideout where criminals and their families would be tortured to death

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by akin33(m): 3:23pm On Feb 07
May his wicked soul cry in hell
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by arantess: 3:23pm On Feb 07
Always escaping with gunshot injuries grin
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by bionixs: 3:29pm On Feb 07
Creamypie:
Have u all noticed that after a kidnapper, armed robber or any criminal is killed, u don't hear at all of members of their family crying and asking for their corpses from the security agencies for burial or challenging the security agencies for not taking them to court to be sentenced or even surprised they were kidnappers? Its as if they have no family at all.its cos They are all beneficiaries of crime and left 2 me, should be imprisoned. All Criminals have Families, who in turn, know what they do, so if crime has to be tamed, it starts and end in the family system. Evans, e- money kidnapper, who was once a policeman, had mansions everywhere, which were seized. If they weren't discovered after their Waterloo, their families would continue to be using and enjoying those properties. Idiots. Death to kidnappers, robbers and all the beneficiaries of crime
you are saying the opposite. As beneficiaries, more reasons to kick
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by Coldspice: 3:30pm On Feb 07
Creamypie:

Don't go through the corner. Just come out and say you are targeting the rising mud people. grin

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by OlujobaSamuel: 3:30pm On Feb 07
Creamypie:
You can't claim the corpse of anyone killed by the state for a criminal act, except it can be proven that he is actually innocent

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by viodemus: 3:32pm On Feb 07
Anybody can do theatre arts with a mannequin. Are we suppose to believe this lies from a sham forces.
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by Jostoman: 3:32pm On Feb 07
Why covering his face?
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by tefund(m): 3:36pm On Feb 07
Brendaniel:

Nigerian Police and this statement, Chinaza's face was paraded on live TV for almost 2 weeks with various press statements from Mr Adejobi, we didn't even see the face of this one killed...
Something is fishy here,same propaganda as usual.
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by CharlesJok3r: 3:38pm On Feb 07
I just hope they didn't kill the wrong person with this one that they are refusing to show his face.
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by tefund(m): 3:38pm On Feb 07
SmartyPants:

Seun, along with tribalists these are the sorts who will ruin nairaland. Please look into protecting the intellectual quality of the forum
That guy should be one of those police people..
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by ABC101FF: 3:41pm On Feb 07
"The notorious Isa Dei-Dei was neutralised while other members of the syndicate managed to escape with gunshot injuries.”

Or the usual format.

Other members of the syndicate escaped into the bushes with various degrees of gunshot injuries.
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by remele2(f): 3:42pm On Feb 07
If na Chinaza faze Dem go zoom am well
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by merits(m): 4:00pm On Feb 07
Goodlady:
Show his face

Don't mind them maybe the guy na innocent oo, confused NPF.
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by COMPAQ(m): 4:01pm On Feb 07
Creamypie:

It doesn't work that way anywhere in the world!
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by Jlow2: 4:10pm On Feb 07
Audio killing
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by isaachi4u: 4:21pm On Feb 07
All these useless criminals don't even look Healthy both in life and in death. Bc no peace for the wicked. But they refused to learn.
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by shortgun(m): 4:22pm On Feb 07
Creamypie:
Trash.
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by Okeoghenerobert: 4:22pm On Feb 07
Look how dirty he is with all the millions they usually collect from their victims.May his soul continue to roast in hell fire.Bastard
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by rspy: 4:23pm On Feb 07
Believe Nigerians government at your own expense
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by sync(f): 4:24pm On Feb 07
Na for nyash dem get am
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by Asswipemod: 4:24pm On Feb 07
ProudNigerian01:
They should name their sponsors, killing them without getting them to name their sponsors will not tackle the root of the problem.

Repent, read the Bible and stay away from sin and sinful desires.
How do you interrogate a person blazing away with an assault rifle? The appropriate response is to also blaze back at him. Then someone's gonna have to eat a bullet. Ok?
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by Asswipemod: 4:25pm On Feb 07
[quote author=Jlow2 post=128334290]Audio killing[/quoOK?

OK, that dude on the ground is just posing for the gram. I guess it's zobo oozing out of him.
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 4:25pm On Feb 07
Creamypie:
Many will avoid challenging this opinion of yours but I dare to challenge it.
There's no logical fact in your opinion, what are your facts or even evidence apart from assumption and imaginations to prove that their family members are in the know of their criminal activities which takes place far away from their docility? I'm not saying there are no possibilities of them knowing, but how do you separate the grains from the chaffs?
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by Asswipemod: 4:26pm On Feb 07
Jlow2:
Audio killing

OK, that dude on the ground is just posing for the gram. I guess it's zobo oozing out of him.
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by odinaccess: 4:26pm On Feb 07
Most of them are not Nigerians Major reason you don't hear about Thier families ...
quote author=Creamypie post=128326970]Have u all noticed that after a kidnapper, armed robber or any criminal is killed, u don't hear at all of members of their family crying and asking for their corpses from the security agencies for burial or challenging the security agencies for not taking them to court to be sentenced or even surprised they were kidnappers? Its as if they have no family at all.its cos They are all beneficiaries of crime and left 2 me, should be imprisoned. All Criminals have Families, who in turn, know what they do, so if crime has to be tamed, it starts and end in the family system. Evans, e- money kidnapper, who was once a policeman, had mansions everywhere, which were seized. If they weren't discovered after their Waterloo, their families would continue to be using and enjoying those properties. Idiots. Death to kidnappers, robbers and all the beneficiaries of crime[/quote]
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by pargelenis(m): 4:27pm On Feb 07
Fantastic … but the police also need to kill the money people/financiers otherwise nothing will change. They will just hire another goon for field operations.
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by Creamypie(m): 4:28pm On Feb 07
shortgun:

Trash.
u are a criminal/beneficiary of crime. Your time dey come. Relax
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by Creamypie(m): 4:30pm On Feb 07
TRUTHaDDICTED:
Many will avoid challenging this opinion of yours but I dare to challenge it.
There's no logical fact in your opinion, what are your facts or even evidence apart from assumption and imaginations to prove that their family members are in the know of their criminal activities which takes place far away from their docility? I'm not saying there are no possibilities of them knowing, but how do you separate the grains from the chaffs?
me, in my family, I know what everyone is doing for hustle. We no dey hide am. Its supposed to be same for all famies
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by Jasonekah98: 4:34pm On Feb 07
Is it just me or have they not k!lled this man before??...

undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Landlady Raped To Death By Tenant In Ekiti / Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) / This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.