Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja (55155 Views)

Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) / Soldiers Kill Suspected Kidnapper In Ondo, Rescue Victims (Photo) / John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:17pm On Feb 07
morgstreme:

You are a useless unintelligent urchin beast...maybe he is your "friend"...

You just jumped to hurl insults when the popo might have killed an innocent......how many times have they arrested or killed innocents?

I can't count.
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by kernniejay(m): 9:53pm On Feb 07
kehnderson:
Serious buyers.

Iphone 6 plus
64gb
Working fingerprint sensor
100% battery health
No cracks or scratches on body

50 k but there's a 10k discount.

DM. Location is Ikorodu, Lagos
100% battery? How many hours of operation?
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by morgstreme: 9:57pm On Feb 07
Jeezuzpick:

You just jumped to hurl insults when the popo might have killed an innocent......how many times have they arrested or killed innocents?

I can't count.

How can you count?

Cretin!
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by morgstreme: 9:57pm On Feb 07
broadman20:

Without being used as online idoit what else can you do?

Common go and continue your suffering from smiling with buying your foodstuff and transportation costly.

Idoits in NIGERIA.

Only those that haven't seen money talk and make money a big deal..

Peasant!
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by broadman20: 10:18pm On Feb 07
morgstreme:

Only those that haven't seen money talk and make money a big deal..

Peasant!

Come and buy fuel and foodstuff cheap let me see you.

Olodo in high places.
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by goalsplanners: 1:36am On Feb 08
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by commoditiesnig: 9:40am On Feb 08
Kudos to the security forces
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by Abusadiq01(m): 9:53am On Feb 08
Dem shot am for yansh nee?
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by Johilo(m): 1:18pm On Feb 08
marsup:
He was shot in the butt?
yes. I heard it was a novice that shot him there
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by bowei(m): 3:23pm On Feb 08
Let him know that 90% of the people here with merit desires such opportunity too ... He should continue searching and suck mamas breast while he awaits his miracle
kehnderson:
Hello good members of the group. I hope this message finds you well. My friend has been exploring opportunities in the civil service, and I've heard that having the support of well-connected individuals (not just merit) can be beneficial. Given the network and experience of some members here, I was wondering if any kind hearted might have any link to politicians (or the likes) or advice or guidance on navigating this process. He's frustrated so, he'd greatly value your insights and appreciate any assistance you could provide.
Re: Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja by bowei(m): 3:27pm On Feb 08
What score did I receive compared to what they gave me?
ABC101FF:
"The notorious Isa Dei-Dei was neutralised while other members of the syndicate managed to escape with gunshot injuries.”

Or the usual format.

Other members of the syndicate escaped into the bushes with various degrees of gunshot injuries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m / Nigerians Hail Abba Kyari As He Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers / Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.