Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail (12337 Views)

Plusvalenze Gate: Prosecutors Hand Juventus 15-point Deduction / Dani Alves Detained On Suspicion Of Sexual Assault / Dani Alves Becomes The Most Decorated Player In Football History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by stanliwise(m): 8:27am On Feb 07
englishmart:
Once you think with your brains and not your diiicks, you've reduced your problem by 90%.
Five minutes of "pleasure" can destroy a multi-million-dollar empire. Once you cum, you come back to your senses.
There's hardly any woman Dani can't poi, but his recklessness has dented his career and the name he took pains to achieve.
We all know that once you're accused of rape or sexual assault, whether you turn out guilty or not, the stigma remains.
your last sentence is not it at all
you said either guilty or not?
so if he turns out not guilty, whose fault is it for the stigma? the accuser or the ones stigmatizing or him?

3 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by kingthreat(m): 8:29am On Feb 07
For all he has done for Spain's biggest club - Barcelona, he should be pardoned.
The real Dani Alves will never do such evil. Must have been an exaggerated mistake.
Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by englishmart(m): 8:30am On Feb 07
stanliwise:

so if he turns out not guilty, whose fault is it for the stigma? the accuser or him?
Greenwood was found not guilty, right? Does that stop the rapist chant?

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by Bfly: 8:32am On Feb 07
By now, Dani would have been considering managerial position but thes bitches messed him up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by ogbonti: 8:36am On Feb 07
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked
One of the downfalls of a man is when he can't
control his sexual feelings towards the opposite sex.

you have concluded already right? Is this not the same black man who was thrown a banana by racists fans while playing for FC Barcelona ? now he has come to the twilight of his career - with so much millions in his account - instead of returning to BRAZIL with his money and live there in peace with his people - he decided to stay in Europe and the "racist" system has come for his pocket --- AS an African or Black player - WHEN YOU ARE NEARING THE TWILIGHT of your career in Europe, IF you do not leave Europe quietly with your money - they will use sexual allegations, divorce or tax evasion charges to take all your money from you, rendering you broke - and lock you up possibly- MESSI, MOURINHO an others had issues with taxes in SPAIN - The system is out to get Dani Alves - and IF AFRICA was made habitable for the black race by our leaders - many of these black successful guys will return home to Africa once they retire - This is one of the reasons African American celebrities are running to live in and owning properties in Ghana as a plan B escape from things like this in the future - BLACK MAN WISE UP ABEG!!! angry angry angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by LillyandDaisy: 8:41am On Feb 07
Sora fun Obinrin ooh, Olohun awa Pelu eeeeh
Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by sylve11: 8:49am On Feb 07
Solofresh2:
Stay away from women as a public figure. They can implicate you on any little thing.

cool

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:49am On Feb 07
Fineman2:
So many powerful men have gone down because of women, even right from the ancient times.
That's why when you overcome them, the stvpid feelings dies, you no longer have any need for them but you will be able to see their inner person and how dangerous most of them are. Especially Nigerian girls..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by MrBroke(m): 8:51am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
Who is he and what does he do?

Sorry we don't know him

Modified.

Google his name and after that Google your name and then tell me who is known and who ain't between the two of you

3 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by Elvis2kay: 8:52am On Feb 07
IF YOU ARE FAMOUS AND RICH.STAY AWAY FROM EUROPEAN WOMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by Felix6: 8:53am On Feb 07
How does this even happen to some men?
Experience for me so far shows women can go any length to have you Bleep them, some come indirectly others are very straight to the point, and a follow up thank you after the do sef.
So what is the assault in some quarters?
Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by Fuckyoumod: 8:55am On Feb 07
Fineman2:
So many powerful men have gone down because of women, even right from the ancient times.
I wonder why a super star like Alves, a star that should be worshipped by women should be involved in cases of sexual harassment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by Fineman2: 8:55am On Feb 07
Fuckyoumod:
I wonder why a super star like Alves, a star that should be worshipped by women should be involved in cases of sexual harassment.
so sad

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by abdulprince(m): 9:00am On Feb 07
D same set of reckless people
Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by sukkot: 9:02am On Feb 07
bafana bafana finna collect wotowoto today kiss
Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by Makunahatata: 9:03am On Feb 07
cucumbar:
These guys that can get any girl they want, why do they have to resort to sexual assault?
na cos den believe den fit get any girl dey land dem in trouble.....den go fvck her regardless her protest, thinking she's supposed to be down with a big Rich football star like dem
Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by Kionrae: 9:06am On Feb 07
Draslo:
Girl 1: I've never been with a celebrity
Girl 2 : Me neither. My crush plays in the NBA
Girl 3 : I've had a night stand with footballer X when I was in London
Girl 4 : What?! You never told us
Girl 3 : It was just a night stand
Girl 1 : How was it?
Girl 3 : He was a little rough. I think his team lost that day but I came a lot. *Giggles*
Girl 2 : Footballer X is worth $30 million. I just checked Let's get some of that. Just say he raped you.
Girl 1 & Girl 4 : Yes! yes! We're about to be richhhh
another angle grin

3 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by delishpot: 9:07am On Feb 07
Every sexual offender must sleep in jail. Good job judge.
Nigeria 90% of the men are *pedofiles* and sexual predators. They molest any vulnerable female under their authority. Even the very religious ones are the worst. yes I said it. 100% of those who argue with me will swear that they can't trust their kids with any man not even their brothers or best friends. Some women even fear to trust the father's of their children.
There are many female *pedofiles* too but the main problem of naija women is that 98% of them are very violent towards dependants and vulnerable people under them. Very wicked as in Satan is learning work compared to them wicked. The women with kids aka mothers are the most wicked of them all. So, if you think that because a Nigerian woman is a mother she will have a kind and loving spirit towards others especially towards other people's kids then you are in for a looong ride. Very wicked women

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by sukkot: 9:08am On Feb 07
Felix6:
How does this even happen to some men?
Experience for me so far shows women can go any length to have you Bleep them, some come indirectly others are very straight to the point, and a follow up thank you after the do sef.
So what is the assault in some quarters?
that nigga was prolly high on crack and angel dust and decided to coerce a samba dance in the nether region of the female form of a europeon woman 👩🤣
Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by stanliwise(m): 9:09am On Feb 07
englishmart:
Greenwood was found not guilty, right? Does that stop the rapist chant?
The question is simple? Whose fault?

To stigmatize a victim(one found not guilty) is sick crowd behavior. We are suppose to preach against it. Don’t use Stigma to advise people.

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by buJu234: 9:12am On Feb 07
Be careful with all these western ladies especially when u re rich.

It maybe a case of agreement gone wrong, and she then decided to repaid him with sexual/rape allegations.

I see reasons while alot of white Caucasian men hardly go out with women.

They either go solo or go for sex tourism for konji reliefs.

So immigrant men be careful.
Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by segun18(m): 9:19am On Feb 07
I laugh at some of the comment here.Hell indeed hath no fury like a woman scorned.I hate rape in every form but in Western world ,it a thin line when you break up a relationship with a lady and you don't stylishly break off coolly.
A frustrated lady might report you for rape and only God will rescue you.
Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by BBIA: 9:21am On Feb 07
Fortuneed:
All this footballers and rape. What's with it...
Nothing like rape.

seems you don’t know women.

Someone who would have girls wanting to be options?

Its all for financial gain.

If you suppose fear woman, first fear women in the west.

2 Likes

Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by Munashak: 9:29am On Feb 07
Ninety percent of rape cases against celebrities are fake. With the kind money these footballers recieve weekly, they only need to cough to attract any kind of gurl. U need to see how people troop just to see them. These sex thing is overrated abeg. We are yet to hear any case of a rich celebrity woman being raped.
This oyibo life style get as e be. Offences against kids and women is a no go area there🤣 though some women are taking advantage of it. It's either she pursues a career in getting bele for a rich or famous celebrity, make him marry them in court, or cook up rape stories so as to get compensated not minding wat it will do to his repution.
Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by Tekashi89(m): 9:30am On Feb 07
if the girl doesn't want to co operate he should have let her go after all he has the money to pull up any other girl or highest pay for a call girl to have fun with but I think it's a set up same way Neymar was framed
Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by englishmart(m): 9:56am On Feb 07
stanliwise:

The question is simple? Whose fault?

To stigmatize a victim(one found not guilty) is sick crowd behavior. We are suppose to preach against it. Don’t use Stigma to advise people.
How do you preach against reality? Do you think a random woman with no strings attached could wake up one day and accuse someone of sexual misconduct? Some men walk away with rape because the accuser couldn't provide sufficient evidence. Does that mean they were not rapists?
Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by RaySimran: 9:58am On Feb 07
englishmart:
Once you think with your brains and not your diiicks, you've reduced your problem by 90%.
Five minutes of "pleasure" can destroy a multi-million-dollar empire. Once you cum, you come back to your senses.
There's hardly any woman Dani can't poi, but his recklessness has dented his career and the name he took pains to achieve.
We all know that once you're accused of rape or sexual assault, whether you turn out guilty or not, the stigma remains.

You're so unnecessarily irrational with this write-up.

Why not wait untill he's found culpable or guilty before passing your myopic judgement.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by dkidd: 10:22am On Feb 07
segun18:
I laugh at some of the comment here.Hell indeed hath no fury like a woman scorned.I hate rape in every form but in Western world ,it a thin line when you break up a relationship with a lady and you don't stylishly break off coolly.
A frustrated lady might report you for rape and only God will rescue you.

I swear man
Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by Maysdevices(f): 10:22am On Feb 07
I pity men that think once they make money, it’s to gather women especially the ones here beating their chest everyday that multiple women is their right

You had better be spiritually strong because your finances won’t cut it

A woman is a weaker man, they are not children that you can control and will pretend to go along with what you want because you have money

Even the most docile woman has a mind of her own, stop providing and see what your eyes have never seen

One woman is enough to ruin you, you want to pack five and sleep with prostitutes that are using your destiny as they like

You think the ones smiling with rich men are angels and the ones nasty to broke men are angels

They are one and the same

A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by dkidd: 10:30am On Feb 07
She accompanied him into a VIP area and into a private bathroom where he allegedly slapped her, used insulting language and raped her, according to her testimony

If this isn't bullshit i wonder what is. Why in the world will she accompany him into a private bathroom? To play ludo They had a quickie and she's just extorting and wrecking his career probably as payback for wtv. These
s women are worst than African women excluding most naija women cos many na evil personified...always plotting and scheming. Na only law dey save us because me personally for done dey jail for wetin i no do just because of hate.
Re: Dani Alves Faces Sexual Assault Trial In Spain, Prosecutors Seek 9 Years In Jail by Calitoscassius(m): 10:40am On Feb 07
stanliwise:

so if he turns out not guilty, whose fault is it for the stigma? the accuser or him?
That last sentence is fact, the accussers would go scot free, he would still be seen as a rapists by some people even if it turns out not gulty, some would say he got away with rape.

It is just like Donald Trump, was accussed of sexual assault even though he has not being found guilty some people has already believed he is guilty. Just because they do not like Trump. Even if Trump is found not guilty some would still say he is a sexual molester he only got away with it.

Do you believe that Trump is guilty of sexual assault even though he has not being convicted or found guilty? What you believe should answer your stigma question further.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! FIFA Orders Factional NFF President Chris Giwa To Vacate Office / Messi Signs Two-Year Contract With PSG / Football Tips And Picks By Pecheli's Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.