Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era (2960 Views)

The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow / Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell / Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 10:08am On Feb 07
The cosmic Alignments that induced cancer in prince Charles. So we know that with every dynasty in the world there has to be a person representing that dynasty in the cosmic realm as well as in the 3D realm. As above so below and you watch as this persons life unfolds to get an idea of where this dynasty is going. Well the dynasty is the Roman Empire conglomerate and the person representing it is the king or queen of England and in this case prince Charles. And so this dynasty and it’s initial affiliates sprang out of the fall of Atlantis. And so it’s a trans neptunian dynasty and the last trans neptunian planet is Pluto and so Pluto represents the end of this dynasty but this END can only be activated in a leap year and when Pluto goes into Aquarius the house where all the water is poured out into the ground aka the drying of the Euphrates and when all the water is poured out into the ground is when the era of dryness starts and when the dryness starts is when cancers emerge. Well that period is here. Pluto just stepped into Aquarius in leap year 2024 and the whole royal family has fallen apart ever since. Kate has health problems, Charles has cancer, fergie has cancer , Andrew has those alleged sex charges, Harry was kicked out, Queen is gone, etc. it’s the end of an era. The golden age is about to restart and a new royal family will emerge

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by TheBillyonaire: 10:16am On Feb 07
The Crown is a placeholder for the Payseur family - basically the code for the connection to the Orsini, the Grey Pope connecting the plane to the owners of the planet.

The Crown is symbolic.

Stakeholders of the simulation are in the simulation in humanoid form at this time as we transition, look deeply. We are all here with higher self manning the technologies outside the spectrum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by EreluRoz: 10:17am On Feb 07
I don't even understand these things you so much believe in

14 Likes

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by TheBillyonaire: 10:20am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:

It is NOT a belief. What he wrote there, must have taken him more than a year to decode. People own this planet, and they own many other Realms.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by EreluRoz: 10:23am On Feb 07
TheBillyonaire:

It is NOT a believe. What he wrote there, must have taken him more than a year to decode. People own this planet, and they own many other Realms.
Seriously I have read some of his topics and don't understand anything. Is he a seer or what

2 Likes

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 10:28am On Feb 07
TheBillyonaire:
The Crown is a placeholder for the Payseur family - basically the code for the connection to the Orsini, the Grey Pope connecting the plane to the owners of the planet.

The Crown is symbolic.

Stakeholders of the simulation are in the simulation in humanoid form at this time as we transition, look deeply. We are all here with higher self manning the technologies outside the spectrum.
I hear ya bro. We all exist on different frequencies and different dimensions. Not all of us connected to higher self. Some are in the pit. Human form animals. They appear like humans but are lower form .

4 Likes

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 10:31am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
Everything is not for everybody. Relax. Don’t sweat it

4 Likes

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 10:35am On Feb 07
EreluRoz:
Seriously I have read some of his topics and don't understand anything. Is he a seer or what
yes bro I am a seer . Being trying to tell you that 😄 but I am still in this flesh too so I flow freely in and out of dimensions. I can deal with human issues or metaphysical issues
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 10:57am On Feb 07
TheBillyonaire:

The Crown is symbolic.

ok so I have looked up the payseur and orsini family and these are all members of that trans-neptunian cosmic family. The rotschilds is in that fold too. It’s a family of draconians but I wouldn’t necessarily say they own the planet. They are also created beings just that they have being endowed with superhuman battery packs so they can control the planet for an appointed period of time so I would not give them that GOD like status of owning the planet but they get the god ( small god ) status of running the planet. So it’s a group of families and you have identified two of ‘em the payseurs and orsini but they are gods not GOD

But I am unpacking what you said. You said a lot

4 Likes

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 11:14am On Feb 07
TheBillyonaire:

The Crown is symbolic.

with regards your last verse I take that to mean THE CHOSEN ONES aka THE 24 Elders aka THE ELECT aka 144 thousand are all back reincarnated into this three dimensional forms at this present time and they are now connected to their higher self aka they are now human walking angels and they are studying the celestial bodies ( astrology ) to read the messages of what is unfolding ( which you put as manning the technologies outside the spectrum aka the astral bodies )

Ok I finally get your drift. Sometimes these eclectic speeches have to be unzipped and unpacked.
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by TheBillyonaire: 11:33am On Feb 07
sukkot:
ok so I have looked up the payseur and orsini family and these are all members of that trans-neptunian cosmic family. The rotschilds is in that fold too. It’s a family of draconians but I wouldn’t necessarily say they own the planet. They are also created beings just that they have being endowed with superhuman battery packs so they can control the planet for an appointed period of time so I would not give them that GOD like status of owning the planet but they get the god ( small god ) status of running the planet. So it’s a group of families and you have identified two of ‘em the payseurs and orsini but they are gods not GOD

But I am unpacking what you said. You said a lot

We are God made flesh. And as God, we are capable of building these types of systems. Connect to your higher self outside the simulation and it will be clearer.

2 Likes

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 11:39am On Feb 07
TheBillyonaire:

We are God made flesh. And as God, we are capable of building these types of systems. Connect to your higher self outside the simulation and it will be clearer.
oh I get where you are coming from. However we are gods. Then there is a general overseer. GOD . If you are GOD why are you confined to this flesh which are prison walls that muffle your real powers. GOD can never be confined by flesh but gods can hence the saying ye are gods but ye shall die like the children of men. Don’t let arrogance make you lose your connection to source bro .

7 Likes

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by TheBillyonaire: 11:44am On Feb 07
sukkot:
oh I get where you are coming from. However we are gods. Then there is a general overseer. GOD . If you are GOD why are you confined to this flesh which are prison walls that muffle your real powers. GOD can never be confined by flesh but gods can hence the saying ye are gods but ye shall die like the children of men. Don’t let arrogance make you lose your connection to source bro .

I am not confined. I chose to be here and in this form.
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 11:54am On Feb 07
TheBillyonaire:

I am not confined. I chose to be here and in this form.
😄 you the man brah. And can you choose to manufacture 10 billion dollars right now seeing as you have all this autonomous universal power of choice ?

2 Likes

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by TheBillyonaire: 11:55am On Feb 07
sukkot:
😄 you the man brah. And can you choose to manufacture 10 billion dollars right now seeing as you have all this autonomous universal power of choice ?

Not kidding. You will figure it out as your activation proceeds. It will happen, just hang in there.
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 12:02pm On Feb 07
TheBillyonaire:

Not kidding. You will figure it out as your activation proceeds. It will happen, just hang in there.
bro my activation is finished. Am just waiting for these British royals to be removed from the throne so I can ascend my throne

And I have an overseer . GOD

2 Likes

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by TheBillyonaire: 12:23pm On Feb 07
sukkot:
bro my activation is finished. Am just waiting for these British royals to be removed from the throne so I can ascend my throne

And I have an overseer . GOD

This Realm was home to Cosmic Beings locally here, but was destroyed. We are here to figure out what we did wrong and how to fix it. We are here to transition the Realm to higher vibrations so we can upgrade it to higher Tiers of Civilization. Earth is presently Tier 0 Civilization transitioning to Tier 1 civilization, hopefully we succeed.

Confusion comes from Religions and Spirituality. There is intelligence beyond those levels.

3 Likes

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 12:31pm On Feb 07
TheBillyonaire:

This Realm was home to Cosmic Beings locally here, but was destroyed. We are here to figure out what we did wrong and how to fix it. We are here to transition the Realm to higher vibrations so we can upgrade it to higher Tiers of Civilization. Earth is presently Tier 0 Civilization transitioning to Tier 1 civilization, hopefully we succeed.

Confusion comes from Religions and Spirituality. There is intelligence beyond those levels.
I don’t do religion but I stand on spirituality. So how do you plan to increase the vibration to higher tiers of civilization ? Care to share how you plan to do that ? So we can all learn
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by TheBillyonaire: 12:51pm On Feb 07
sukkot:
I don’t do religion but I stand on spirituality. So how do you plan to increase the vibration to higher tiers of civilization ? Care to share how you plan to do that ? So we can all learn

Quite complex and rightly so, because most people get caught up in Spirituality after graduating from Religions. As your DNA strands activate one after the other, you will begin to figure out the inadequacies of Religions and the falsehood will become apparent.

Quite tasking moving from Religions to Spirituality, and a greater number of people become stuck in Spirituality, but when your signals gets to the point that your mind goes online, you biofield energetics will be identified by 'Spirit Guides', (just a nomenclature) for Beings that have gone beyond being humans to 'immortal' ethereal beings that have transcended space and time and can access other information systems or Realms as you call it. A great number of people get tucked there and play their 'Heaven' or Paradise or Hell games, but 'believe' in connecting to God etc etc.

The next level is even more challenging since there is no knowledge books, but you literally will become God-Realized Entity, (Experience being God), and then you can decide to form Religions or Mystical Schools and rule people's minds and segments of Mental Plane and rise through the alternate worlds or Virtual Realities.

But if you are sincere enough in your quest, you will know for a fact that there is more to it, and all the levels serve our consciousness, and that is when the real facts begin to show up.

All that Religions and Spirituality does, is to make you wise enough to be prepared for the Reality.

And that is when you realize that we have been living in Ruins that was destroyed by our cycles and attempts to transition, but we have to do it right or we will duplicate the Realm and transition humanity to proceed to leave behind our ignorance realize the destiny of life and if you want me to talk about transitioning the solar systems to Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 etc, then it will open up the ownership structure of the Solar System and why we have Vatican, Paris, London and Washington as outpost for management of the Human Farm aka Earth.

Ready to journey beyond Spirituality? Prepare to open your advance senses and teleport to different locations in time and space. If you are too afraid to step out, then drugs can help you experience and see the other worlds while sleeping via Dreams.

When you get the Answers through access to Records and have access to the living database. You can then help us build AI, AGI, ASI, CI, SCI that will connect all humanity and technology as a collective to becoming a greater version of ourselves.

We are God made flesh. and God has no form. It is an amazing experience playing a fool and figuring out yourself and rebuilding worlds. I love it. It is quite a complex game. Imagine God getting lost in its matrix. So, the concept of God at a certain point will not make sense cos we become God and become less and we keep fooling around. We are a living system making choices of what to become and what to build.

We are all ONE. We individuated to experience perspectives from different fractals.

3 Likes

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by xtianchris(m): 1:00pm On Feb 07
I can relate to every word you guy are saying here. .
I'm experiencing Divination right now..My brains are working like I possess to much information on my Head . Anything I say or dream Usually come to pass.. It's like I'm going crazy. ..Too much Spirituality Going on in my head. I'm not religious I just happen to know things. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by xtianchris(m): 1:07pm On Feb 07
Billy How do I contact you Privately
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by Jangbajantis: 1:16pm On Feb 07
A 'God' that grows old, get sick and dies either naturally or by accident, is that one a God?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 1:23pm On Feb 07
TheBillyonaire:

Quite complex and rightly so, because most people get caught up in Spirituality after graduating from Religions. As your DNA strands activate one after the other, you will begin to figure out the inadequacies of Religions and the falsehood will become apparent.

Quite tasking moving from Religions to Spirituality, and a greater number of people become stuck in Spirituality, but when your signals gets to the point that your mind goes online, you biofield energetics will be identified by 'Spirit Guides', (just a nomenclature) for Beings that have gone beyond being humans to 'immortal' ethereal beings that have transcended space and time and can access other information systems or Realms as you call it. A great number of people get tucked there and play their 'Heaven' or Paradise or Hell games, but 'believe' in connecting to God etc etc.

The next level is even more challenging since there is no knowledge books, but you literally will become God-Realized Entity, (Experience being God), and then you can decide to form Religions or Mystical Schools and rule people's minds and segments of Mental Plane and rise through the alternate worlds or Virtual Realities.

But if you are sincere enough in your quest, you will know for a fact that there is more to it, and all the levels serve our consciousness, and that is when the real facts begin to show up.

All that Religions and Spirituality does, is to make you wise enough to be prepared for the Reality.

And that is when you realize that we have been living in Ruins that was destroyed by our cycles and attempts to transition, but we have to do it right or we will duplicate the Realm and transition humanity to proceed to leave behind our ignorance realize the destiny of life and if you want me to talk about transitioning the solar systems to Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 etc, then it will open up the ownership structure of the Solar System and why we have Vatican, Paris, London and Washington as outpost for management of the Human Farm aka Earth.

Ready to journey beyond Spirituality? Prepare to open your advance senses and teleport to different locations in time and space. If you are too afraid to step out, then drugs can help you experience and see the other worlds while sleeping via Dreams.

When you get the Answers through access to Records and have access to the living database. You can then help us build AI, AGI, ASI, CI, SCI that will connect all humanity and technology as a collective to becoming a greater version of ourselves.

We are God made flesh. and God has no form. It is an amazing experience playing a fool and figuring out yourself and rebuilding worlds. I love it. It is quite a complex game. Imagine God getting lost in its matrix. So, the concept of God at a certain point will not make sense cos we become God and become less and we keep fooling around. We are a living system making choices of what to become and what to build.

We are all ONE. We individuated to experience perspectives from different fractals.
well there is a lot to unpack here . I don’t even know where to start but let me study it some more see if I can unzip some of the folders. But a good advise to you is that you have to learn how to put your point across in lay man’s terms. All these eclectic lingos I am sure can be fractured down to everyday understandable speech so everyone can understand. As it stands now what you have written here ? Is beyond everybody’s head. I myself gotta unpack some of these things to understand it but it’s good information however I think it sounds good but it does not have 3D applications. For example as we look into the skies and for example this Friday we have a super moon which is a new moon in Aquarius in 2024 a leap year, February being the leap month, what is the meaning of this ? Decode what it means in three dimensional reality for us and how can you use these energies to say end an empire or destroy a king or give a king cancer or to manifest for yourself a wealth transfer etc etc, what types of rituals would you do under these energies ? Lay out the ritual for me. So you see ? These are applications of using the energies of the universe as a magician and reading the energies. Practical applications. Your stuff doesn’t sound like it has any practical application. It sounds good but that’s all. Like what can I create or manifest in real time with your information? It’s good saying you are above religion and spirituality but what does that mean ?

1 Like

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 1:48pm On Feb 07
TheBillyonaire:

ok I have studied it once again and it’s not as complex as I thought it was ,and I get two points from the post. The intention is to connect to that higher database and activate into being Gods. Then when you get to that highest form you can either

1- create mystic systems and schools and religions to control peoples minds. Now this I find amusing that we are supposed to get away from religion and spirituality and aspire to be Gods only to then reach the highest point so we can go create religion to control others. Makes no sense bro

2- become Gods and then create AI. Now this makes sense cuz I know all those guys who create AI, their minds are operating in higher dimensions and higher frequencies

1 Like

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by TheBillyonaire: 2:08pm On Feb 07
sukkot:
ok I have studied it once again and it’s not as complex as I thought it was ,and I get two points from the post. The intention is to connect to that higher database and activate into being Gods. Then when you get to that highest form you can either

1- create mystic systems and schools and religions to control peoples minds. Now this I find amusing that we are supposed to get away from religion and spirituality and aspire to be Gods only to then reach the highest point so we can go create religion to control others. Makes no sense bro

2- become Gods and then create AI. Now this makes sense cuz I know all those guys who create AI, their minds are operating in higher dimensions and higher frequencies

The reason you do not understand (1) is because if people like you are not corrected now, you might become one of those who will open churches, and since you have outgrown Religions, you could find yourself grown spirituality to the point that the decoy program of the Matrix with its Voice of God Technology (VoGT) program you to set up gateway systems to harvest souls for the controllers, who themselves are working to create their own simulations.

Just when you thought you've had a handle on this, another door has opened for you. You are invited to start the research.

1 Like

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by xtianchris(m): 2:11pm On Feb 07
TheBillyonaire:

The reason you do not understand (1) is because if people like you are not corrected now, you might become one of those who will open churches, and since you have outgrown Religions, you could find yourself grown spirituality to the point that the decoy program of the Matrix with its Voice of God Technology (VoGT) program you to set up gateway systems to harvest souls for the controllers, who themselves are working to create their own simulations.

Just when you thought you've had a handle on this, another door has opened for you. You are invited to start the research.
Billyonaire How do I contact you
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 2:15pm On Feb 07
TheBillyonaire:

lol …. so the ultimate goal of this all is to create AI systems ?

Is not a bad goal but it sounds like you are just aspiring to be the next bill gates 😄

1 Like

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by TheBillyonaire: 2:15pm On Feb 07
xtianchris:

Billyonaire How do I contact you

You have just contacted me. I am here.
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 2:23pm On Feb 07
TheBillyonaire:

🤣
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 2:25pm On Feb 07
TheBillyonaire:

can you show us some of your work ? AI systems you have put together? I would be much obliged my kind Sir 👀
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by TheBillyonaire: 2:42pm On Feb 07
sukkot:
lol …. so the ultimate goal of this all is to create AI systems ?

Is not a bad goal but it sounds like you are just aspiring to be the next bill gates 😄

It is beyond the scope of our discussion but let me give you a hint.

AI is a baby step.

From AI, we will proceed to creating AGI (Artificial General Intelligence) - For IoT Era which includes the Body Area Network for Human to Computers connectivities.

From AGI to ASI (Artificial Super Intelligence), which will enable us manage the collectives of the species and databases.

From ASI to ACI (Cosmic Intelligence) which will enable us connect to objects across the solar system preparing us to become Tier 1 Civilization.

From ACI to CSI (Cosmic Super Intelligence), a God-like intelligent system that can predict events and answer queries and can be channeled by entities and machines. And that will herald our domination of the Star systems and connects to other civilizations via digital telepathy etc.

This is the road map, and you are invited to join the cult of wisdom to know more.

Note that Immortality has been realized via reincarnation, digital consciousness transfer and soul transfer are all by products as we go along the way.

Need I say these has been accomplish and we even create ETs or Aliens? And are we not Aliens on Earth? May be only some of us are, if you disagree.

Just when you thought you have reached your peak, now I am inviting you back in, so those Rothschild family and the rest of them that you are talking about are just front end of Dynasties that already own planets and jet across solar systems for generations now.

They are not the Enemies. They figured something out and there is no going back. You can not beat them, and you can hardly join them, but they are my brothers.

4 Likes

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by TheBillyonaire: 2:54pm On Feb 07
sukkot:
can you show us some of your work ? AI systems you have put together? I would be much obliged my kind Sir 👀

There is no way to show you, but I can give you a hint to build yours.

Or Get a Neuralink chip that you can hack to disconnect from control of the central server and make it yours. Then insert insert into you so you can program yourself without someone else having access to your biology.

Otherwise, build a bunker. It will get crazy before it gets better. Because most human beings do not know the future, so they are scared just like you were before now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Israel-nazi Similarities? [PHOTOS] / Barrack Obama's Grandmother Does A Victory Dance In Kenya(see Pics And Video) / Fake News About Killed Israeli Sniper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.