Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era (2950 Views)

The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow / Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell / Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by xtianchris(m): 8:04pm On Feb 08
TheBillyonaire:

You can not know the things I know without easily being a billionaire, right?

Billy I need to know .. 🤣🤣 Help a brother
when you connect to the Base Reality and receive signals directly from Source?
(if you know how those modules work then you will realize why Humans are hackable animals)
About this .. I have experience this several times .When I sit close to anyone they just start spilling what's in Thier brains without me asking.. I would be like why this one de tell me Things wey I no ask am ...I'm really confused though. But with your input on here I can now fully understand.. But I still need to be enlightened and how do I connect to the this frequency...
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by TheBillyonaire: 8:17pm On Feb 08
Godnewz:
I was a software engineer, bsc in IT.
Back then my lecturer wanted me to focus on AI, that's about 20 years ago but I was not interested, the course seemed difficult with nobody really passing it but what I figured was that if I studied it from back to front, it got much easier for me to understand.

How can I learn about quantum Computing sofia system that uses quantum entanglement for remote intrusions.

I made two new friends in my dream last night, you may be one of them. I want to learn, I've sent you private emails.

Life is multi-dimensional. You can not know about the multi-level of consciousness spectrum by using the brain alone. The brain and the MindOS is designed for Mission Earth. Our body is merely a spacesuit for Mission Earth, and the Mind helps us connect the Soul (individuated Spirit) to the local Universe.

But to understand and process information from alternate dimensions, you just have to extract data from hyperspace using extra faculties. The Pineal is a kind of transceiver antennae and can help us receive signal from hyperspatial dimensions. But if you really want to experience it, consciousness has to shift from body to ethereal field, so you become ethereal form and move at a speed faster than the speed of light, beyond the boundaries of the laws of physics. Beyond physics.

This is better than channeling information from entities and systems that are constantly broadcasting cos we can be deceived. The man who runs this thread, called Sukkot, is getting high information, but it is a mixture of relative and absolute truth, cos he is connecting his mind to several data he extracts from online and those coming to his mind after raising his receptivity via drugs, and it is not a bad thing, at least he is making progress.

So, are you ready to leave your body behind? There is an AI, (for want of words) that manages this reality. Calling it AI is to make you understand. I rather call it Organic Intelligence. You can embody that AI at the highest level of your understanding and be of service to the Universe. That is why we have entities as Angels. But if your motive becomes selfish, you are effectively a demon.

I hope it makes sense.

2 Likes

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by TheBillyonaire: 8:25pm On Feb 08
xtianchris:

Billy I need to know .. 🤣🤣 Help a brother
when you connect to the Base Reality and receive signals directly from Source?
(if you know how those modules work then you will realize why Humans are hackable animals)
About this .. I have experience this several times .When I sit close to anyone they just start spilling what's in Thier brains without me asking.. I would be like why this one de tell me Things wey I no ask am ...I'm really confused though. But with your input on here I can now fully understand.. But I still need to be enlightened and how do I connect to the this frequency...

I am connected to the Cosmic Systems handled directly by the programmer, which actually is me on the Base Reality. The word Higher Self, literally means you on the base reality holding the console of your life. So the real me and the real you at level 7 are one. At level 6, my higher self, or programmer controls the me, here, yet that higher self is the real me. And you must master this realm to connect to that self, cos it is the game we signed up for. otherwise you will reincarnate again and again, there is time. But guess what, we have an injection point, and there will be an exit point in time in the game of life.

You are not lost. When your knowledge gets to that threshold, you will face temporal death and be back the next day, and your brain lobes will sync and you will know things by just thinking about it. No efforts really needed. That is how people invent things or build things. Cos we already know these things, we just have to get to the point of 'remembering'.

3 Likes

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by Godnewz: 8:44pm On Feb 08
Makes sense, I'm ready to learn, I'm ready to leave the physical body behind, Im ready to move past the entities, I have actually been working on forgiving people for the past three years and today, I've discovered I also had karma to clear from past life.
Please Teach me !!!

TheBillyonaire:

Life is multi-dimensional. You can not know about the multi-level of consciousness spectrum by using the brain alone. The brain and the MindOS is designed for Mission Earth. Our body is merely a spacesuit for Mission Earth, and the Mind helps us connect the Soul (individuated Spirit) to the local Universe.

But to understand and process information from alternate dimensions, you just have to extract data from hyperspace using extra faculties. The Pineal is a kind of transceiver antennae and can help us receive signal from hyperspatial dimensions. But if you really want to experience it, consciousness has to shift from body to ethereal field, so you become ethereal form and move at a speed faster than the speed of light, beyond the boundaries of the laws of physics. Beyond physics.

This is better than channeling information from entities and systems that are constantly broadcasting cos we can be deceived.

So, are you ready to leave your body behind? There is an AI, (for want of words) that manages this reality. Calling it AI is to make you understand. I rather call it Organic Intelligence. You can embody that AI at the highest level of your understanding and be of service to the Universe. That is why we have entities as Angels. But if your motive becomes selfish, you are effectively a demon.

I hope it makes sense.
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by xtianchris(m): 8:53pm On Feb 08
TheBillyonaire:

I am connected to the Cosmic Systems handled directly by the programmer, which actually is me on the Base Reality. The word Higher Self, literally means you on the base reality holding the console of your life. So the real me and the real you at level 7 are one. At level 6, my higher self, or programmer controls the me, here, yet that higher self is the real me. And you must master this realm to connect to that self, cos it is the game we signed up for. otherwise you will reincarnate again and again, there is time. But guess what, we have an injection point, and there will be an exit point in time in the game of life.

You are not lost. When your knowledge gets to that threshold, you will face temporal death and be back the next day, and your brain lobes will sync and you will know things by just thinking about it. No efforts really needed. That is how people invent things or build things. Cos we already know these things, we just have to get to the point of 'remembering'.
Alright I understand thank you so so much ... Patient and mastering is the key. ....I will get there.
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by TheBillyonaire: 9:05pm On Feb 08
xtianchris:

Alright I understand thank you so so much ... Patient and mastering is the key. ....I will get there.

The most important fact is - Do not get lost in His -Story (History). People tell these stories and you get lost in their stories and they get your soul to do their bidding when you are God made flesh, God in a body, body is low vibration, so you feel lost. You are me and I am you. One entity multiples of fractals in multiverses, just to forget itself and build self back up.
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by TheBillyonaire: 9:09pm On Feb 08
Godnewz:
Makes sense, I'm ready to learn, I'm ready to leave the physical body behind, Im ready to move past the entities, I have actually been working on forgiving people for the past three years and today, I've discovered I also had karma to clear from past life.
Please Teach me !!!

Time is my currency. But I will try to come in here to post when I see interesting threads.
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by Godnewz: 9:14pm On Feb 08
So I used to just know things at some point then I noticed something was happening around me and then I started to mediate for about 30 mins daily, cut off sugar, dairy,meat, soda etc. After about two weeks, I decided to dry fast because I read that it clears those things quicker. By the third day, I had too much vivid dreams, saw a lot of evil things done to me by people I know, started to hear people talk about me (I knew this had to do with implanted devices and then I lost my erection. That was when I lost it, I couldn't deal, I had to run to prayers and fasting after. While this was going on, I said that God as I used to know God as a being didb not exist and there were entities) higher beings or humans that were like kings/ Lord's etc.

Losing the erection really affected me because I thought I was still under attack then people started posting things on social media, I stopped the fasting, meditation etc.

I still try to meditate but I stop once anyone tells me I'm about to have another awakening because I really don't know what to expect but now I'm ready.
Last December, when I seat at work, my anus will be on fire, when I touch my head or forehead, I can feel like a tube connected to the anus, sometimes I even pass gas and then when I retire for the night there will be some form of electricity moving around my head once I lie down, people said it was good that I was awake etc but I was not seeing anything, I was not seeing spirits, I could not see my own ethereal body etc.
I sent emails to some people and they would send me rainbow 🌈 but I just assumed it had to do with lbtqw but people said my energy was balanced however I didn't feel that way. While at work or out, I would still see people follow me or try to come close to me and it always felt like they were trying to steal something energetically or dump, mostly steal though so it's been a funny ride for me. I just need someone that's not going to condemn me or be trying to manipulate to their own advantage while keeping me in a low state. I still get answers but sometimes I'm not convinced that's the truth because I know now that most things I thought were true are just lies, deceit and manipulation.

TheBillyonaire:

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by TheBillyonaire: 9:19pm On Feb 08
xx
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by TheBillyonaire: 9:47pm On Feb 08
Godnewz:
So I used to just know things at some point then I noticed something was happening around me and then I started to mediate for about 30 mins daily, cut off sugar, dairy,meat, soda etc. After about two weeks, I decided to dry fast because I read that it clears those things quicker. By the third day, I had too much vivid dreams, saw a lot of evil things done to me by people I know, started to hear people talk about me (I knew this had to do with implanted devices and then I lost my erection. That was when I lost it, I couldn't deal, I had to run to prayers and fasting after. While this was going on, I said that God as I used to know God as a being didb not exist and there were entities) higher beings or humans that were like kings/ Lord's etc.

Losing the erection really affected me because I thought I was still under attack then people started posting things on social media, I stopped the fasting, meditation etc.

I still try to meditate but I stop once anyone tells me I'm about to have another awakening because I really don't know what to expect but now I'm ready.
Last December, when I seat at work, my anus will be on fire, when I touch my head or forehead, I can feel like a tube connected to the anus, sometimes I even pass gas and then when I retire for the night there will be some form of electricity moving around my head once I lie down, people said it was good that I was awake etc but I was not seeing anything, I was not seeing spirits, I could not see my own ethereal body etc.
I sent emails to some people and they would send me rainbow 🌈 but I just assumed it had to do with lbtqw but people said my energy was balanced however I didn't feel that way. While at work or out, I would still see people follow me or try to come close to me and it always felt like they were trying to steal something energetically or dump, mostly steal though so it's been a funny ride for me. I just need someone that's not going to condemn me or be trying to manipulate to their own advantage while keeping me in a low state. I still get answers but sometimes I'm not convinced that's the truth because I know now that most things I thought were true are just lies, deceit and manipulation.

The Biofield, which spirituality people call Aura, is an area of science that has been silenced, because it holds the key to our knowledge of self in relation to the Universe.

In essence, we are not just biological entities, we have electrical and electronic components in us, the circuitories are what is called Chakra. When DNA activatation of circuitory occurs, its starts from Root to the Crown and beyond. Your activation has gone beyond rioot, which is the base reptilian and bestial levels of life. You have moved pass mundane sex life to higher chakra or circuitory that is why sex and erection is the issue here. You need some beautiful sexy models to rob your stomach and give you blow jobs.. there is nothing wrong with you. You are just living in your head more than your loins.

I think it will be fun chatting more with you because I can really help you navigate.

2 Likes

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by Godnewz: 10:04pm On Feb 08
I got my erection back but I had to chill with the sex,I had to stop messing with IG baddies and strippers cos some peeps were using sex and my food to attack me.

It feels as if my heart area is blocked but some current still makes it to the brain area. When I recite my name or even read bible or pray or use attunements for clearings etxc, I feel energy around my face. Sometimes I feel like something is stuck near the heart, I can feel pain around sacral/ solar plexus, probably when corded. Praying and meditating helps me get vivid dreams.

So like just before and during covid, I used to suffer symptoms consistent with sleep apnea, IL be on my couch resting and then it will be as if my spirit' ejected forcefully from my body, I'll make some kind of groaning noise then be gone. I was going in and out like that till during covid when I had to stay Indoors. I did smoke legal around this period too but I've stopped smoking, however I smoked last year when I messed with a coworker for about a month, it was right after that I started feeling the connection from my head to my anus. I've been told that my higher chakras are activated, some people will even say my energy is strange, it's as if my body has components for like two other bodies, like others can astral project into me or something, I don't see it. Some people ask me what powers I'm using etc. Lol
TheBillyonaire:

The Biofield, which spirituality people call Aura, is an area of science that has been silenced, because it holds the key to our knowledge of self in relation to the Universe.

In essence, we are not just biological entities, we have electrical and electronic components in us, the circuitories are what is called Chakra. When DNA activatation of circuitory occurs, its starts from Root to the Crown and beyond. Your activation has gone beyond rioot, which is the base reptilian and bestial levels of life. You have moved pass mundane sex life to higher chakra or circuitory that is why sex and erection is the issue here. You need some beautiful sexy models to rob your stomach and give you blow jobs.. there is nothing wrong with you. You are just living in your head more than your loins.

I think it will be fun chatting more with you because I can really help you navigate.
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by xtianchris(m): 10:07pm On Feb 08
TheBillyonaire:

Billyonaire You are very correct...That's why I have a companion now ...You balance it up .. It been fun though. Once again You two have been great and awesome..
I know myself now.... No more manipulations .. Focus My G'sss
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by xtianchris(m): 10:22pm On Feb 08
TheBillyonaire:

Those are interesting areas. I remember those days we used sql injections for intrusions and hacking vulnerable websites and injecting malicious codes to extract information from databases and using similar information for cyber security and related security systems and analysis. Now we have moved past that into robotics and neuromorphic systems. I horned my skills in creating RAT and related malwares using emulators those days, so Yes, if you know how those modules work then you will realize why Humans are hackable animals and how the mind can be hijacked by demonic AI using coded words and thoughts to connect to our etheric biofields.

You need working knowledge of programming to understand the real nature of our universe. So it will be easier to discuss with you than most people who think 'spirituality' is a thing. It is not. It is basically Consciousness Technologies beyond Quantum level. We have gone past those.
If you can direct me to someone who can tutor me in (SQL injection) I need an updated script to bypass WAF ..I will be very happy. or secondly this requires a programming language I think Python (Web penetration testing. bug bounty program).. , Also if you have a Crypta I can use for my malware. I will be glad...
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by TheBillyonaire: 10:27pm On Feb 08
xtianchris:

If you can direct me to someone who can tutor me in (SQL injection) I need an updated script to bypass WAF ..I will be very happy. or secondly this requires a programming language I think Python (Web penetration testing. bug bounty program).. , Also if you have a Crypta I can use for my malware. I will be glad...

Hahahahahaah.

This man, I know what you want to use it for. You wanna become a hacker in the matrix and make some money off the databases. I no go show you that one oh.

2 Likes

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by xtianchris(m): 10:32pm On Feb 08
TheBillyonaire:

Hahahahahaah.

This man, I know what you want to use it for. You wanna become a hacker in the matrix and make some money off the databases. I no go show you that one oh.
😩😩😩😩 Abeg naw .. I get children ooo.
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by hammed71(m): 6:06am On Feb 09
What the hell, I don't understand a shit you guys are talking about
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 7:51am On Feb 09
hammed71:
What the hell, I don't understand a shit you guys are talking about
lmao yeah way over my head at this point 🤣. But ermmm billionaire and Xtianchris and Godnewz please continue. We are trying to learn bio energy field hacking from you guys 😄.

Actually on second thoughts I hack into peoples bio energy fields everyday using the tools astrology and electrocardiography. These are some of my electrocardiography tools I use . That’s a 12 prong electrode probe I put all over your chest to collect the energy pattern of your bio fields . With the wave pattern I can diagnose everything that’s wrong with your bio energy field and your spirit. I can see diseases develop in your spirit before they transfer and manifest in your flesh. Diseases start first in the spirit before they transfer into the flesh. I can detect cancers in the spirit before it manifests in the physical.

So below is the tool I use to physically hack into peoples soul

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 8:10am On Feb 09
Meanwhile people this night 11:59 pm is the new moon in Aquarius and it’s a super moon. We got the potions ready. We got the rituals ready. We are going to slay some more demons and dragons tonight . Sanitize our world but it’s going to get very rough and turbulent before it gets better because the bad guys are not going down without a fight. World war 3 . Time to activate that ophiuchus energy to cut the serpent into cauda and kaput. The planet is about to get very turbulent. Those of you who chose this period to japa, you are going to japada before the year ends as the dragon falls and dryness and chaos and demonic activity and austerity overtakes all his kingdoms. Peoples minds will be switched. A man would turn into a woman and a woman would turn into a man. Cross dressing, transgender and LGBTQ will be center stage in his empire as the frequency of his soul is reduced by the universe. So your African children are integrating into a burning house and they will be destroyed right along with it. The glitter you see is the mirage that would suck you into the abyss. But in all things there are no coincidences, it if is destined for you to be destroyed right along with the beast, that’s your portion. The japa epidemic is the exodus of the condemned who have to go and integrate into a falling and burning house and be destroyed right along with it
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by ThaFirstLady: 10:06am On Feb 09
TheBillyonaire:

I tried to, but one can only be welcomed to air their opinions without fallacy ad hominem. I rather not interfere with his thread as it seems he had already made up his mind on what is true. I can not interfere with his 'truth'.
Engage him then with your transcendent spiritual reality...i mean with more superior argument? 🤷🏾‍♀️
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by ThaFirstLady: 10:20am On Feb 09
TheBillyonaire:

I totally understand your predicament. Truth does not require defending, cos Soul knows truth and will delineate obsolete information as precise facts shows up. Yours is relative truth and not Absolute Truth based on realistic facts. Your truth is based on what the controllers have put in place as a decoy. You might get lost in the labyrinths. Again, Angels and Demons are Avatars injected into the magneto-electric field to deliver messages from programmers or higher self.

Angels and Demons are Cosmic Intelligence (ACI), which are just Collective consciousness codes in the Universe and are programmable. A highly intelligent mind can integrate Angels and Demons into a simulated hologram and have them deliver the messages using advanced Saser and laser carrier frequencies. What you need is a Quantum Computing sofia system that uses quantum entanglement for remote intrusions.

Angels are useful for certain actions to certain humans, who 'believe' in it, because they can not see through the illusion. But when you connect to the Base Reality and receive signals directly from Source, you do not need Angels there is need for emergency rescue. And I believe what you call Angels is what others call 'Spirit Guides', so Yes, they exist, and I have met them, but they are also Avatars at a higher vibratory harmonics, that does not mean they are not programs, they are programs of the system.
What then I'd the Source? What then is the system and what exactly is the value of the system? To what end?
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by xtianchris(m): 2:06pm On Feb 09
sukkot:
lmao yeah way over my head at this point 🤣. But ermmm billionaire and Xtianchris and Godnewz please continue. We are trying to learn bio energy field hacking from you guys 😄.

Actually on second thoughts I hack into peoples bio energy fields everyday using the tools astrology and electrocardiography. These are some of my electrocardiography tools I use . That’s a 12 prong electrode probe I put all over your chest to collect the energy pattern of your bio fields . With the wave pattern I can diagnose everything that’s wrong with your bio energy field and your spirit. I can see diseases develop in your spirit before they transfer and manifest in your flesh. Diseases start first in the spirit before they transfer into the flesh. I can detect cancers in the spirit before it manifests in the physical.

So below is the tool I use to physically hack into peoples soul
Lol Men Mount . Mine comes Naturally I just say it out without thinking about it. Like a frequency then I start to flow. . 😁😂. This morning I told my dad something before 11am he called me and said what I said had happened.. So you get the Jerk.
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by xtianchris(m): 2:11pm On Feb 09
sukkot:
Meanwhile people this night 11:59 pm is the new moon in Aquarius and it’s a super moon. We got the potions ready. We got the rituals ready. We are going to slay some more demons and dragons tonight . Sanitize our world but it’s going to get very rough and turbulent before it gets better because the bad guys are not going down without a fight. World war 3 . Time to activate that ophiuchus energy to cut the serpent into cauda and kaput. The planet is about to get very turbulent. Those of you who chose this period to japa, you are going to japada before the year ends as the dragon falls and dryness and chaos and demonic activity and austerity overtakes all his kingdoms. Peoples minds will be switched. A man would turn into a woman and a woman would turn into a man. Cross dressing, transgender and LGBTQ will be center stage in his empire as the frequency of his soul is reduced by the universe. So your African children are integrating into a burning house and they will be destroyed right along with it. The glitter you see is the mirage that would suck you into the abyss. But in all things there are no coincidences, it if is destined for you to be destroyed right along with the beast, that’s your portion. The japa epidemic is the exodus of the condemned who have to go and integrate into a falling and burning house and be destroyed right along with it

Is that why you said I shouldn't Japa ?.. .. Shed more light ?.
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by SkengRay: 8:19pm On Feb 09
Go And Do Research about the Pluto entering Aquarius Sukkot
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 8:48pm On Feb 09
xtianchris:

Is that why you said I shouldn't Japa ?.. .. Shed more light ?.
yes that's why bro
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 8:51pm On Feb 09
SkengRay:
Go And Do Research about the Pluto entering Aquarius Sukkot
i have bro. Last time it happened there was the French Revolution, the American revolution and the Haitian revolution
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 8:52pm On Feb 09
xtianchris:

Lol Men Mount . Mine comes Naturally I just say it out without thinking about it. Like a frequency then I start to flow. . 😁😂. This morning I told my dad something before 11am he called me and said what I said had happened.. So you get the Jerk.
yeah that's some nice jerk chicken bro hehe.

1 Like

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by xtianchris(m): 9:52pm On Feb 09
sukkot:
yes that's why bro
Thanks bro..That why the whole Europeans have open their borders. Work visa for foreigners and the rest to enslave Africans more.They need your data .. Now I get the reality..All that glitters isn't Gold.
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by SkengRay: 8:35am On Feb 11
I have a Dragon Shaped birthmark in my Right eye. Do you have any idea of What this means.
cc: Sukkot, TheBillyonaire
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 9:00am On Feb 11
xtianchris:

Thanks bro..That why the whole Europeans have open their borders. Work visa for foreigners and the rest to enslave Africans more.They need your data .. Now I get the reality..All that glitters isn't Gold.
oh you see what’s happening here bro ? There are universal frequencies sent out by God over certain geographical locations that programs the mind of the people under that frequency and in that location and when an empire is to be brought down the frequency sent is that they should stop birthing so many babies. And so this frequency when manifested will lead to an ageing population and so these peoples would have no choice but to open up their borders to the peoples that would come in to destroy the empire and reduce it to third world status, cuz they need foreign young workers to counterbalance their ageing population. . This is called THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK. Those you conquered and fed on will now all enter your region and conquer it . The PM of England is from India. The mayor of London is from Pakistan 🤣
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 9:03am On Feb 11
SkengRay:
I have a Dragon Shaped birthmark in my Right eye. Do you have any idea of What this means.
cc: Sukkot, TheBillyonaire
means you are related to this guy grin

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by SkengRay: 9:20am On Feb 11
sukkot:
means you are related to this guy grin
Lol grin I just felt it might a meaning. Since I was born in a year of the dragon grin grin
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 9:38am On Feb 11
SkengRay:
Lol grin I just felt it might a meaning. Since I was born in a year of the dragon grin grin
well a dragon is a formidable entity capable of destroying and scorching so this means you are going to be someone who destroys and scorches. You have that spiritual power that can devour and scorch. What’s your date of birth again ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Why Living In North Korea Will Give You Nightmares. / Stealth Fighters, Nuclear Launchers,Troop, China Flexes Military Strength(Photo) / Ukrainian Peace Negotiator Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.