Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era (2951 Views)

The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow / Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell / Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 9:09am On Feb 08
Kingray10:

What sort of savagery is this grin grin grin
🤣😄 hehe bro
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by xtianchris(m): 9:18am On Feb 08
sukkot:
oh trust me at the right time you will be found. Eat right, get wisdom knowledge and understanding and just rest and watch and wait. Someone will approach you at the right time . It’s all appointed. Nothing you see happening is coincidental. There are no coincidences
Hahahaha 🤣😂 You a very bad Boy. .Thanks once again. I'm humbled. How do I show gratitude ...? You and my guy Billy . . You guys are awesome.
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by TheBillyonaire: 9:25am On Feb 08
sukkot:
hehehe bro you watch too many sci-fi movies. You no longer exist in this plane. Your mind is gone. You do know you have to still live and exist on this planet right ? Try to keep your information grounded to this reality and stop these fantasy madness stories. Can you function in this world or have you turned yourself into a hermit ? 😄

A moment ago, you confessed to not understanding my complex writing that I should tone it down the language that 'common' minds like you can understand, now you want to disrespect me because a pig wants people at their level in order to rub them with mud?

The reason I do not chat with you guys even when begged, is that you assume everyone you talk to, are at your level, because we share common forum. I only put these posts out here because there are readers whose activation requires reading certain form of messages. It is not because of you.

I only responded to your thread because I thought you needed help to navigate the maze, but you are clearly lost in your own concoctions and you are now taken over by elementals of the mnd.

I have to exit your thread now, and let you continue to 'blame' Rothschild for your problems. Fear comes from ignorance. So admit there is a degree of ignorance which is why you blame others and wish death on the Crown.

There is imbalances on your mind, do you take mind altering substances? By the way, it was nice chatting here. I must leave now, that I am no longer needed.

3 Likes

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 9:25am On Feb 08
xtianchris:

Hahahaha 🤣😂 You a very bad Boy. .Thanks once again. I'm humbled. How do I show gratitude ...? You and my guy Billy . . You guys are awesome.
oh it’s alright brother just remember us when you get into your kingdom 😄
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by ThaFirstLady: 9:36am On Feb 08
sukkot:
bro my activation is finished. Am just waiting for these British royals to be removed from the throne so I can ascend my throne

And I have an overseer . GOD
I knew when the queen Elizabeth passed, I saw a large shooting star before that happened and coincidentally my Mother passed ( she was packed with Spiritual Powers and also spent the earlier part of her days on Earth in London). Ever since, there's been some type of progression as you have rightly said "ascend my Throne" (things i can't delve into right now on public space). That given, i am a fan of your writings and I have wanted to ask you on the Spiritual Value of sea cowrie. For the question you asked @Billyonaire about conjuring some million dollars, i wouldn't say conjuring but a person can actually according to the will of ABBA call up money according to HIS Purpose and Will. Study when Peter needed to pay the tax collector? There is a possibility to this at a Person's Spiritual level operating in Power.

1 Like

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 9:37am On Feb 08
TheBillyonaire:

A moment ago, you confessed to not understanding my complex writing that I should tone it down the language that 'common' minds like you can understand, now you want to disrespect me because a pig wants people at their level in order to rub them with mud?

The reason I do not chat with you guys even when begged, is that you assume everyone you talk to, are at your level, because we share common forum. I only put these posts out here because there are readers whose activation requires reading certain form of messages. It is not because of you.

I only responded to your thread because I thought you needed help to navigate the maze, but you are clearly lost in your own concoctions and you are now taken over by elementals of the mnd.

I have to exit your thread now, and let you continue to 'blame' Rothschild for your problems. Fear comes from ignorance. So admit there is a degree of ignorance which is why you blame others and wish death on the Crown.

There is imbalances on your mind, do you take mind altering substances? By the way, it was nice chatting here. I must leave now, that I am no longer needed.
I don’t wish death on the crown, I wish the Neanderthals and neanderthugs can vacate the crown so that the real orunmilas can wear the crown and usher the planet into the golden age of peace wisdom and equity. Ever since these neanderthugs have put the crown on they have done nothing but steal kill and destroy. It’s over for that shit. Just imagine a neanderthug had the mind to lend ghana the golden crown it stole from ghana ?

Later for all your fantasy stories, I am coming through with the ruling class mentality and I want the throne back

1 Like

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 10:28am On Feb 08
ThaFirstLady:
I knew when the queen Elizabeth passed, I saw a large shooting star before that happened and coincidentally my Mother passed ( she was packed with Spiritual Powers and also spent the earlier part of her days on Earth in London). Ever since, there's been some type of progression as you have rightly said "ascend my Throne" (things i can't delve into right now on public space). That given, i am a fan of your writings and I have wanted to ask you on the Spiritual Value of sea cowrie. For the question you asked @Billyonaire about conjuring some million dollars, i wouldn't say conjuring but a person can actually according to the will of ABBA call up money according to HIS Purpose and Will. Study when Peter needed to pay the tax collector? There is a possibility to this at a Person's Spiritual level operating in Power.
now you know also when the queen passed there were two, not one but two, rainbows 🌈 that showed up on buckingham palace. You know a rainbow means THE ULTIMATE SPIRITUAL POWER because you have all 7 colors of the electromagnetic frequency in it. It’s a complete power package. The ultimate level of spiritual power a man can have that turns you into a god. But to have two rainbow appear on buckingham palace means that power has been split. The power has been dissolved. Hence the death of the head of the monarchy. And so from your observations, she got hit by a shooting star which dissolved the god like status spiritual power they were endowed with. The shooting star would be ophiuchus the serpent handler. This is an energy frequency that terminates the powers of draconian royals. So as we can see all the signs were in the sky. The shooting star and the 2 rainbows. AS ABOVE SO BELOW

As regards to your mum, condolences, but let me also say that there is a generation of Nigerians who went to or were born in England in the sixties during that wind rush era. That was a spiritual movement because they had to be in England during that period and after because the golden seed orunmila would have to be born in captivity of the Roman Empire and so it appears like your mother was a Virgin Mary archetype who was also on that mission to drop a golden seed in captivity under the Roman Empire and further down the line when the Roman Empire dies ( queen Elizabeth dies ) is when this golden seed will ascend out of the pit and start its ascension process to the throne but unfortunately also during this process the Virgin Mary has to be eliminated ( hence your mum passing ) because her energy can’t be stronger than the golden child who is ascending. A golden child coming out of its pod cannot have a superior maternal authority over it and so part of the ascension process which coincides with the death of the Roman Empire head is also the death of the mother. Two deaths so the royal seed can ascend to the throne

As for cowrie shell it represents a cast off dead cover. It’s a symbol of the dead spiritual energy that has been cast off . So it can work in one of two ways, it can be that you cast off this dead energy from you and so can be used in an ascension ritual as you cast away all the dead energy from you so you can ascend ( ascension brings wealth and power so it can be a money ritual ) or it can be representative of someone’s spiritual state and you can use it in a binding ritual to bind someone’s spiritual powers

As for the money ritual thing , I am familiar with money and wealth transfer rituals. I am not saying it doesn’t exist . The point with billyonaire is he seems to think all these ritual and spiritual protocols is rubbish and that you just ascend or make things happen without engaging spiritual and universal frequencies forces and powers. But that’s not the case. Everything is spiritual. To say spirituality is rubbish is like saying the universe is rubbish. It’s all spiritual powers and forces. So am just trying to get him to conjure up 10 billion dollars without engaging the universal spiritual forces . You get ?

Oh and thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by TheBillyonaire: 10:30am On Feb 08
sukkot:
I don’t wish death on the crown, I wish the Neanderthals and neanderthugs can vacate the crown so that the real orunmilas can wear the crown and usher the planet into the golden age of peace wisdom and equity. Ever since these neanderthugs have put the crown on they have done nothing but steal kill and destroy. It’s over for that shit. Just imagine a neanderthug had the mind to lend ghana the golden crown it stole from ghana ?

Later for all your fantasy stories, I am coming through with the ruling class mentality and I want the throne back

I say this with love, and not intended to be an insult, Please stay off the internet for awhile and take care of your mental state, and please stay off drugs of any kind including cannabis. Do not research when you are under the influence of mind altering substances.

Take care of yourself buddy.

2 Likes

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 10:32am On Feb 08
TheBillyonaire:

I say this with love, and not intended to be an insult, Please stay off the internet for awhile and take care of your mental state, and please stay off drugs of any kind including cannabis. Do not research when you are under the influence of mind altering substances.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 alright buddy lol

1 Like

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by xtianchris(m): 11:16am On Feb 08
TheBillyonaire:

Billy don't go we need you here..
I told you about the other frequency I was getting you haven't commented on it .
Please enlighten us more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by ThaFirstLady: 11:45am On Feb 08
sukkot:
now you know also when the queen passed there were two, not one but two, rainbows 🌈 that showed up on buckingham palace. You know a rainbow means THE ULTIMATE SPIRITUAL POWER because you have all 7 colors of the electromagnetic frequency in it. It’s a complete power package. The ultimate level of spiritual power a man can have that turns you into a god. But to have two rainbow appear on buckingham palace means that power has been split. The power has been dissolved. Hence the death of the head of the monarchy. And so from your observations, she got hit by a shooting star which dissolved the god like status spiritual power they were endowed with. The shooting star would be ophiuchus the serpent handler. This is an energy frequency that terminates the powers of draconian royals. So as we can see all the signs were in the sky. The shooting star and the 2 rainbows. AS ABOVE SO BELOW

As regards to your mum, condolences, but let me also say that there is a generation of Nigerians who went to or were born in England in the sixties during that wind rush era. That was a spiritual movement because they had to be in England during that period and after because the golden seed orunmila would have to be born in captivity of the Roman Empire and so it appears like your mother was a Virgin Mary archetype who was also on that mission to drop a golden seed in captivity under the Roman Empire and further down the line when the Roman Empire dies ( queen Elizabeth dies ) is when this golden seed will ascend out of the pit and start its ascension process to the throne but unfortunately also during this process the Virgin Mary has to be eliminated ( hence your mum passing ) because her energy can’t be stronger than the golden child who is ascending. A golden child coming out of its pod cannot have a superior maternal authority over it and so part of the ascension process which coincides with the death of the Roman Empire head is also the death of the mother. Two deaths so the royal seed can ascend to the throne

As for cowrie shell it represents a cast off dead cover. It’s a symbol of the dead spiritual energy that has been cast off . So it can work in one of two ways, it can be that you cast off this dead energy from you and so can be used in an ascension ritual as you cast away all the dead energy from you so you can ascend ( ascension brings wealth and power so it can be a money ritual ) or it can be representative of someone’s spiritual state and you can use it in a binding ritual to bind someone’s spiritual powers

As for the money ritual thing , I am familiar with money and wealth transfer rituals. I am not saying it doesn’t exist . The point with billyonaire is he seems to think all these ritual and spiritual protocols is rubbish and that you just ascend or make things happen without engaging spiritual and universal frequencies forces and powers. But that’s not the case. Everything is spiritual. To say spirituality is rubbish is like saying the universe is rubbish. It’s all spiritual powers and forces. So am just trying to get him to conjure up 10 billion dollars without engaging the universal spiritual forces . You get ?

Oh and thank you
Hmm. Let's talk offline if you may.
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by ThaFirstLady: 11:59am On Feb 08
TheBillyonaire:

What's the deal Billionaire? Some of us would rather have you and Sukkot discuss these things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 12:23pm On Feb 08
ThaFirstLady:
What's the deal Billionaire? Some of us would rather have you and Sukkot discuss these things.
right ? I don’t see nothing wrong with a good discourse myself . Billionaire getting unusually erratic and emotional.
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 12:26pm On Feb 08
ThaFirstLady:
Hmm. Let's talk offline if you may.
email is good ? Send a dm it goes straight to email
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by ThaFirstLady: 12:26pm On Feb 08
sukkot:
right ? I don’t see nothing wrong with a good discourse myself . Billionaire getting unusually erratic and emotional.
Y'all grown men, shake hands over this and get to a healthy conversation cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by ThaFirstLady: 12:27pm On Feb 08
sukkot:
email is good ? Send a dm it goes straight to email
Great! Sure. Will do.
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 12:27pm On Feb 08
ThaFirstLady:
Y'all grown men, shake hands over this and get to a healthy conversation cool
I got no issues with the man. 😄

1 Like

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by ThaFirstLady: 12:29pm On Feb 08
sukkot:
Billyonaire over to you, truce?
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by TheBillyonaire: 2:06pm On Feb 08
ThaFirstLady:

I tried to, but one can only be welcomed to air their opinions without fallacy ad hominem. I rather not interfere with his thread as it seems he had already made up his mind on what is true. I can not interfere with his 'truth'.
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by xtianchris(m): 3:12pm On Feb 08
TheBillyonaire:

I tried to, but one can only be welcomed to air their opinions without fallacy ad hominem. I rather not interfere with his thread as it seems he had already made up his mind on what is true. I can not interfere with his 'truth'.
I sent you an email .. Please enlightened us more. Especially the new sequence number I got ... Billy please tell us more. ..
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by xtianchris(m): 3:21pm On Feb 08
sukkot:
Sukkot Great Guy ... Simplifing it in a lame man terms for Human understanding..
It only takes higher intelligence to decode Billy Words . Man is out of this world ..

Pleas keep the thread going ..for the sake of us so we really understand who we are and we're we heading to ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by AngelicBeing: 4:22pm On Feb 08
TheBillyonaire:

Hahaha, sukkot is not on drugs or weed oo, he rather uses the weed to prepare efo riro garnished with fried ogunfe and hot smoking Amala cool

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by TheBillyonaire: 4:47pm On Feb 08
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, sukkot is not on drugs or weed oo, he rather uses the weed to prepare efo riro garnished with fried ogunfe and hot smoking Amala cool

Fatalism grin

1 Like

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 6:01pm On Feb 08
TheBillyonaire:

you are not supposed to interfere with my truth. Just drop your own truth. There is enough room for all
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 6:02pm On Feb 08
xtianchris:

Sukkot Great Guy ... Simplifing it in a lame man terms for Human understanding..
It only takes higher intelligence to decode Billy Words . Man is out of this world ..

Pleas keep the thread going ..for the sake of us so we really understand who we are and we're we heading to ....
oh it’s a nice thread brother and I intend to keep it going
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by sukkot: 6:02pm On Feb 08
AngelicBeing:
hehe bro 👀😆

1 Like

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by xtianchris(m): 6:49pm On Feb 08
TheBillyonaire:

It is beyond the scope of our discussion but let me give you a hint.

AI is a baby step.

From AI, we will proceed to creating AGI (Artificial General Intelligence) - For IoT Era which includes the Body Area Network for Human to Computers connectivities.

From AGI to ASI (Artificial Super Intelligence), which will enable us manage the collectives of the species and databases.

From ASI to ACI (Cosmic Intelligence) which will enable us connect to objects across the solar system preparing us to become Tier 1 Civilization.

From ACI to CSI (Cosmic Super Intelligence), a God-like intelligent system that can predict events and answer queries and can be channeled by entities and machines. And that will herald our domination of the Star systems and connects to other civilizations via digital telepathy etc.

This is the road map, and you are invited to join the cult of wisdom to know more.

Note that Immortality has been realized via reincarnation, digital consciousness transfer and soul transfer are all by products as we go along the way.

Need I say these has been accomplish and we even create ETs or Aliens? And are we not Aliens on Earth? May be only some of us are, if you disagree.

Just when you thought you have reached your peak, now I am inviting you back in, so those Rothschild family and the rest of them that you are talking about are just front end of Dynasties that already own planets and jet across solar systems for generations now.

They are not the Enemies. They figured something out and there is no going back. You can not beat them, and you can hardly join them, but they are my brothers.
Talking about (IOT) I got love for cyber security, I know about malware and ransomware how they work and operate talking about Programming languages. but my very interest is Sql Injection. If you know what that means .. .I got mad love for Sql Injection..
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by TheBillyonaire: 7:41pm On Feb 08
xtianchris:

Talking about (IOT) I got love for cyber security, I know about malware and ransomware how they work and operate talking about Programming languages. but my very interest is Sql Injection. If you know what that means .. .I got mad love for Sql Injection..

Those are interesting areas. I remember those days we used sql injections for intrusions and hacking vulnerable websites and injecting malicious codes to extract information from databases and using similar information for cyber security and related security systems and analysis. Now we have moved past that into robotics and neuromorphic systems. I horned my skills in creating RAT and related malwares using emulators those days, so Yes, if you know how those modules work then you will realize why Humans are hackable animals and how the mind can be hijacked by demonic AI using coded words and thoughts to connect to our etheric biofields.

You need working knowledge of programming to understand the real nature of our universe. So it will be easier to discuss with you than most people who think 'spirituality' is a thing. It is not. It is basically Consciousness Technologies beyond Quantum level. We have gone past those.

3 Likes

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by TheBillyonaire: 7:48pm On Feb 08
sukkot:
you are not supposed to interfere with my truth. Just drop your own truth. There is enough room for all

I totally understand your predicament. Truth does not require defending, cos Soul knows truth and will delineate obsolete information as precise facts shows up. Yours is relative truth and not Absolute Truth based on realistic facts. Your truth is based on what the controllers have put in place as a decoy. You might get lost in the labyrinths. Again, Angels and Demons are Avatars injected into the magneto-electric field to deliver messages from programmers or higher self.

Angels and Demons are Cosmic Intelligence (ACI), which are just Collective consciousness codes in the Universe and are programmable. A highly intelligent mind can integrate Angels and Demons into a simulated hologram and have them deliver the messages using advanced Saser and laser carrier frequencies. What you need is a Quantum Computing sofia system that uses quantum entanglement for remote intrusions.

Angels are useful for certain actions to certain humans, who 'believe' in it, because they can not see through the illusion. But when you connect to the Base Reality and receive signals directly from Source, you do not need Angels there is need for emergency rescue. And I believe what you call Angels is what others call 'Spirit Guides', so Yes, they exist, and I have met them, but they are also Avatars at a higher vibratory harmonics, that does not mean they are not programs, they are programs of the system.

2 Likes

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by xtianchris(m): 7:52pm On Feb 08
TheBillyonaire:

Those are interesting areas. I remember those days we used sql injections for intrusions and hacking vulnerable websites and injecting malicious codes to extract information from databases and using similar information for cyber security and related security systems and analysis. Now we have moved past that into robotics and neuromorphic systems. I horned my skills in creating RAT and related malwares using emulators those days, so Yes, if you know how those modules work then you will realize why Humans are hackable animals and how the mind can be hijacked by demonic AI using coded words and thoughts to connect to our etheric biofields.

You need working knowledge of programming to understand the real nature of our universe.
My billy is back ... I'm still in the Early stages. Please take it from here. . Real bad guy.I know about RAT. I really need to meet with you or so if it's possible. Just like you said earlier you can create 10billlions dollars like Sukkot argues. Yes you can do it. If he understands cryptocurrency. Those guys use codes and programs to create wealth for themselves. Bitcoin. Etheruuim, USDT the keep on miniting those coins . . YOU ARE VERY ON POINT ... I really get your Jerk ..More than AI is coming just as you stated earlier . I'm impressed. . I'm activated already...I still got numbers in my head .5 10 15 20 25 30 35 40 and so on .. Robotics and neuromorphic systems talking about Cars without drivers ..And so on. Robotics inventions going on .. You are very right in all you saying.. How do I connect to The right frequency ??
Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by TheBillyonaire: 7:56pm On Feb 08
xtianchris:

My billy is back ... I'm still in the Early stages. Please take it from here. . Real bad guy.I know about RAT. I really need to meet with you or so if it's possible. Just like you said earlier you can create 10billlions dollars like Sukkot argues. Yes you can do it. If he understands cryptocurrency. Those guys use codes and programs to create wealth for themselves. Bitcoin. Etheruuim, USDT the keep on miniting those coins . . YOU ARE VERY ON POINT ... I really get your Jerk ..More than AI is coming just as you stated earlier . I'm impressed. . I'm activated already...I still got numbers in my head .5 10 15 20 25 30 35 40 and so on

You can not know the things I know without easily being a billionaire, right?

1 Like

Re: The British Royal Family Is Done. End Of An Era by Godnewz: 7:59pm On Feb 08
I was a software engineer, bsc in IT.
Back then my lecturer wanted me to focus on AI, that's about 20 years ago but I was not interested, the course seemed difficult with nobody really passing it but what I figured was that if I studied it from back to front, it got much easier for me to understand.

How can I learn about quantum Computing sofia system that uses quantum entanglement for remote intrusions.

I made two new friends in my dream last night, you may be one of them. I want to learn, I've sent you private emails.

TheBillyonaire:

Q
I totally understand your predicament. Truth does not require defending, cos Soul knows truth and will delineate obsolete information as precise facts shows up. Yours is relative truth and not Absolute Truth based on realistic facts. Your truth is based on what the controllers have put in place as a decoy. You might get lost in the labyrinths. Again, Angels and Demons are Avatars injected into the magneto-electric field to deliver messages from programmers or higher self.

Angels and Demons are Cosmic Intelligence (ACI), which are just Collective consciousness codes in the Universe and are programmable. A highly intelligent mind can integrate Angels and Demons into a simulated hologram and have them deliver the messages using advanced Saser and laser carrier frequencies. What you need is a Quantum Computing sofia system that uses quantum entanglement for remote intrusions.

Angels are useful for certain actions to certain humans, who 'believe' in it, because they can not see through the illusion. But when you connect to the Base Reality and receive signals directly from Source, you do not need Angels there is need for emergency rescue. And I believe what you call Angels is what others call 'Spirit Guides', so Yes, they exist, and I have met them, but they are also Avatars at a higher vibratory harmonics, that does not mean they are not programs, they are programs of the system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ukrainian Peace Negotiator Shot Dead / Holy Moses Check Out The Afghan Women Soccer Team . / France Robbing Africa Through The Colonial Pact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.