Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme (11393 Views)

Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Vickygirk(f): 7:51am On Mar 08
Please ive finish applying for this scholarship.

But i have one question. When can one start applying to the schools chosen?..

Should we start right away or wait when you are shortlisted.

Are we also paying for application fees yo the schools we chose. Or it will be waived?.

Please any reply to this question is appreciated.
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by ExpertNLer: 8:41am On Mar 08
You can apply straight away, especially if no fees are involved.
Vickygirk:

Are we also paying for application fees yo the schools we chose. Or it will be waived?.

Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Vickygirk(f): 8:50am On Mar 08
ExpertNLer:
You can apply straight away, especially if no fees are involved.

Ok. Thank you.

Lets check the schools and fond out if app fees aren't involved
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by FoggedBrain: 2:13pm On Mar 08
EC108:
Please did you need to fill in your bame beforr clicking that red button for NIN verification
No. I already fill in my name when making the payment. Click the red button and input the ref from the failed verification. It should work.
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by FoggedBrain: 2:20pm On Mar 08
Vickygirk:

I am not sure if a fee is required before getting a conditional offer, i stand corrected though, but some schools demand a certain fee before an unconditional offer is given in which case is mostly waived when you present a proof of fund/award letter after you have secured the scholarship. My advice is, go ahead and apply for admission now so you don't have to rush things when you get the scholarship.
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by iPage: 4:56pm On Mar 08
Hello good evening. Please at what point or stage are we supposed to input our WAEC pin, because I can't find the place where pin was requested.
ExpertNLer:
That's fine. Only if you don't have original waec that's when you need WAEC pin. But I don't even think they've used WAEC been in the last 5 years
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by iPage: 4:58pm On Mar 08
Hello good evening everyone. Please at what point or stage are we supposed to input our WAEC pin, because I can't find the place where pin was requested.
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by ExpertNLer: 7:04pm On Mar 08
It hasn't been requested in the last 4 or 5 PTDF scholarships. It still remains in the newspaper publication but there's no place they specifically request for it within the application
iPage:
Hello good evening. Please at what point or stage are we supposed to input our WAEC pin, because I can't find the place where pin was requested.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Chudycharles: 8:49pm On Mar 08
Thanks boss

ExpertNLer:
Yes there was. Only after people contacted PTDF to arrange it for them
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by iPage: 7:26am On Mar 09
ExpertNLer:
It hasn't been requested in the last 4 or 5 PTDF scholarships. It still remains in the newspaper publication but there's no place they specifically request for it within the application
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by iPage: 8:00am On Mar 09
Okay, thought as much also.

Thank you for your response.
ExpertNLer:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Reliable05: 1:26pm On Mar 09
Hy all, please is there a possibility of getting called for the PTDF interview even if I don't have any membership certificate yet? I have applied for professional membership recently but I have a feeling it might take 2 weeks from now before I can get the membership certificate. Please help, thank you.
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by FoggedBrain: 3:03pm On Mar 09
Reliable05:
Hy all, please is there a possibility of getting called for the PTDF interview even if I don't have any membership certificate yet? I have applied for professional membership recently but I have a feeling it might take 2 weeks from now before I can get the membership certificate. Please help, thank you.

Of course. Although the certificates earn you more points it's not strictly a determinant so you can as well give it a shot.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by EC108: 2:34pm On Mar 10
Hello , I have done everything I can, yet this NIN issue has not resolved. I have even spent 4000 on this and the deadline is fast approaching
Please who has more solutions. I really need this.

Drahl:

Their lines will never go. Try these steps:
1. Use a different browser from the one you used(chrome or edge) OR
2. Try using any browser In incognito mode or private browser.
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Reliable05: 12:25am On Mar 11
FoggedBrain:

Of course. Although the certificates earn you more points it's not strictly a determinant so you can as well give it a shot.

Thank you so much
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by ThrustReverser(m): 11:53am On Mar 11
Are this people aware that the NIN verification thing is not working?
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by rrkk(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11
ThrustReverser:
Are this people aware that the NIN verification thing is not working?
Try another browser.
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by ThrustReverser(m): 4:25am On Mar 12
rrkk:

Try another browser.
I've tried different browsers, it still didn't work.
All I want to do is reverify my NIN with the transaction reference, but it keeps saying "verification not found."
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Chuksy12(m): 8:37am On Mar 12
Please, is it compulsory to upload Academic transcripts at this stage of Application??

Many thanks for your response.
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by ThrustReverser(m): 9:34am On Mar 12
Chuksy12:
Please, is it compulsory to upload Academic transcripts at this stage of Application??

Many thanks for your response.
Please, did you verify your NIN on the scholarship portal recently?
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Bimdyna: 11:26am On Mar 12
Pls how to do I resolve the NIN issue on the ptdf portal? I've clicked the red button and reverified but it's still showing "transaction not found"
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by rrkk(m): 12:42pm On Mar 12
Bimdyna:
Pls how to do I resolve the NIN issue on the ptdf portal? I've clicked the red button and reverified but it's still showing "transaction not found"
Maybe call them.

Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by inumidun2010(m): 4:32pm On Mar 12
Nkflerzy:
Hello, please I submitted yesterday and I didn’t include the WAEC Pin, hope there no problem with that? And also I used Nigerian Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (NSBMB) certificate as my professional membership. I didn’t include any publications.

Hello, what's the waiting time for approval to join Nigerian Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (NSBMB)..
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Boyhood: 8:45pm On Mar 12
I have my academic credentials compressed below the required 300kb but it won't upload, I don't seem to understand how to go about that, anyone with similar experience and how will you advice I go about uploading my documents.
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Nkflerzy: 1:43am On Mar 13
NSBMB certificate usually takes 3-5 working days. However, I applied February 14th and they sent me the certificate February 29th ( exactly 2 weeks),reason being that the server was down that period .
Registeration fee for new membership is 10k I. e 5k for form and 5k for yearly due
You will be asked to submit the following documents;
Degree certificate
Proof of payment
Colored passport
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by rrkk(m): 2:27am On Mar 13
Boyhood:
I have my academic credentials compressed below the required 300kb but it won't upload, I don't seem to understand how to go about that, anyone with similar experience and how will you advice I go about uploading my documents.

What format did you try to upload? I believe it should be PDF.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by conuoha: 1:12pm On Mar 13
You can also lookup this: https://packnpass.com/ptdf-universities/ and https://packnpass.com/ptdf-2024-scholarship/ for more details.
ThrustReverser:

So a candidate has to secure admission in an overseas university, on their own? I thought one will automatically be admitted into their choice school (the school you choose during your application on the PTDF portal) once they are awarded the PTDF scholarship.
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Chuksy12(m): 3:33pm On Mar 13
NSBMB certificate usually takes 3-5 working days. However, I applied February 14th and they sent me the certificate February 29th ( exactly 2 weeks),reason being that the server was down that period .
Registeration fee for new membership is 10k I. e 5k for form and 5k for yearly due
You will be asked to submit the following documents;
Degree certificate
Proof of payment
Colored passport [/quote]
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by biosystech: 1:30pm On Mar 14
Hello guys! I tried updating my application today but I cannot seem to find the submit the update icon on applicant's homepage. I thought deadline is March 18th?

Thank you.
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by biosystech: 1:34pm On Mar 14
Hello guys! I tried updating my application today but I cannot seem to find the submit the update icon on applicant's homepage. I thought the deadline was March 18th?

Thank you.
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by rrkk(m): 9:27am On Mar 16
Bimdyna:

Hope you have resolved the Nin issue?
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by rrkk(m): 8:46pm On Mar 16
Update It's going now, I called customer care.

This network issue is affecting me, the portal is not loading. I use Airtel network . Please what do I do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abraham Lincoln's Letter To His Son's Teacher... / Help -the Nigeria Police And ASCON / Funai Post Utme Results

Viewing this topic: davidirwin and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.