Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme (11412 Views)

Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Vickygirk(f): 3:56pm On Apr 15
ExpertNLer:
Don't pay the fees, tell the university that you are awaiting a decision on the scholarship as you cannot afford the fees

Thank you for the fast response.

Im equally asked to send my transcript ( i guess its official transcript)..

When do you think i should start processing it aince I'm yet to know my fate?
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Drahl(m): 4:07pm On Apr 15
Vickygirk:

Thank you for the fast response.

Im equally asked to send my transcript ( i guess its official transcript)..

When do you think i should start processing it aince I'm yet to know my fate?
The advice you got pertaining the deposit required is valid. In addition, apply to multiple schools. It is imperative to send your official transcript( although some schools accept student copy) so you can get an unconditional offer.
My advice: start processing your transcript because you will always need it, if not for ptdf, but for other scholarship opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Vickygirk(f): 4:18pm On Apr 15
Drahl:

The advice you got pertaining the deposit required is valid. In addition, apply to multiple schools. It is imperative to send your official transcript( although some schools accept student copy) so you can get an unconditional offer.
My advice: start processing your transcript because you will always need it, if not for ptdf, but for other scholarship opportunities.

I have my student transcript but i dont know why they are requesting for transcript again, they didn't specify the one they want whether its official copy.

While applying, i uploaded my student cooy transcript. I think i have to email them to understand their view point.

But if peradventure they are requesting th official copy, what should i do since ptdf is yet to invite for interview?.

Thanks for backing up exportngr advice, it gave me confidence. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by chefetalkane(m): 4:24pm On Apr 15
🌟 NDDC JAPA Scholarship 2024/2025 Alert! 🌟

πŸ“’ The NDDC Scholarship for 2024/2025 has just been announced! If you're seeking financial assistance for your studies to JAPA, this is a golden opportunity. Spots are filling up fast!

πŸ‘₯ Join our WhatsApp group to get all the necessary details and stay updated:
πŸ”— Join NDDC Scholarship Group: https://chat. whatsapp.com/B4hlZ7z3ywRGK11R0inaEd [Add the Spaces and Join]

βœ… Hurry, limited spots available in the group! Secure your place now to not miss out on crucial updates and guidance on the application process. Let's get you set for success! πŸš€

πŸ“Œ Act fast – Join today! πŸ“Œ

Application Link: https://www.nddc.gov.ng/scholarships243.aspx

cc: @lalasticalala

Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by taiwohassan738(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15
Please have you received interview invitation from ptdf?
Vickygirk:
Hello guys i need help and advice.

The University i chose for the ptef scholarship just offered me an admission but im required to pay 2000pounds by end of May and i dont know what to do.

I applied to Ptdf because i know i cannot afford the fees, now I'm told to pay 2000pounds to secure the admission. Please house what should i do?.

Im thinking of writing to the school but for now my mind isn't settled. I really hope they should consider
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Vickygirk(f): 9:09pm On Apr 15
taiwohassan738:
Please have you received interview invitation from ptdf?

I don't think they've started sending out their invitation but i may be wrong though
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by 29Ade07: 9:06pm On Apr 23
House, can you please check if you can updare your PTDF application? Someone reportedly lay claim to such in a whatsapp group.
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by rrkk(m): 10:34pm On Apr 23
29Ade07:
House, can you please check if you can updare your PTDF application? Someone reportedly lay claim to such in a whatsapp group.
No
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Vickygirk(f): 9:00pm On Apr 27
29Ade07:

Please can you add me to the WhatsApp group for ptdf?. Send me an email let me send my WhatsApp details.

Thank you
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by 29Ade07: 4:34pm On Apr 29
This is the link

https:///GgsS4VACurk9L3BjSLZzP8

Vickygirk:

Please can you add me to the WhatsApp group for ptdf?. Send me an email let me send my WhatsApp details.

Thank you
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Sirendowedd: 5:03pm On Apr 29
The link is not accessible.
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Vickygirk(f): 6:43pm On Apr 29
29Ade07:
This is the link

https:///GgsS4VACurk9L3BjSLZzP8

It saying the site can not be reached, check if there is a typo in the link

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Nkflerzy: 11:02am On Apr 30
I got a conditional offer from the university I choose for Ptdf scholarship yesterday. I’m asked to pay 2k pounds to accept the offer and get CAS and the deadline is 31st of May.
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by ExpertNLer: 4:10pm On Apr 30
Tell them you've applied for a scholarship and you are awaiting a response. Do not pay for any university's CAS before August.
Nkflerzy:
I got a conditional offer from the university I choose for Ptdf scholarship yesterday. I’m asked to pay 2k pounds to accept the offer and get CAS and the deadline is 31st of May.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Chuksy12(m): 5:54pm On Apr 30
Good evening, ExpertNLer, please are you trying to say PTDF will release names of awardees by August this year.

Thanks for your response

te author=ExpertNLer post=129713925]Tell them you've applied for a scholarship and you are awaiting a response. Do not pay for any university's CAS before August. [/quote]
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by 29Ade07: 2:54pm On May 01
Is anybody in house aware if there are any terms and conditions attached to PTDF scholarship?
ExpertNLer:
Tell them you've applied for a scholarship and you are awaiting a response. Do not pay for any university's CAS before August.
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Usmanmeze: 8:39pm On May 02
Hello everyone when is the expected period for the interview mail
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Htalent: 10:33pm On May 04
Peeps have started receiving invitation for interview
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by raheemridwan: 10:56pm On May 04
Can anyone enlighten if PTDF allows applicants to opt for virtual interview. I received their interview mail, but unfortunately I won’t be available by the proposed dates for the interview.
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Demosdewi: 10:57pm On May 04
Yes oo
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by CHAIRMAN1(m): 11:02pm On May 04
God go give us the scholarship again this time
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Callyval: 11:46pm On May 04
Why don't I get shortlisted by ptdf??
This is third time in a roll now.
Please the "must have 5O'level credits in WAEC" what does it mean?
I want to know where my problem is from
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by ExpertNLer: 12:08am On May 05
whats your profile? perhaps your state is competitive.

They mean minimum 5 Cs in the result. But if your state has plenty As you might not be shortlisted
Callyval:
Why don't I get shortlisted by ptdf??
This is third time in a roll now.
Please the "must have 5O'level credits in WAEC" what does it mean?
I want to know where my problem is from
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Usmanmeze: 12:19am On May 05
Is there anyone that chose Germany school that got a mail?
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by esmarcq(m): 1:36am On May 05
Usmanmeze:
Is there anyone that chose Germany school that got a mail?
oui, one here
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Usmanmeze: 2:34am On May 05
Please did you have a change on your portal
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Callyval: 2:38am On May 05
ExpertNLer:
whats your profile? perhaps your state is competitive.

They mean minimum 5 Cs in the result. But if your state has plenty As you might not be shortlisted

I have up to 3A's 2B's 4C's. I am from anambra state
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Drahl(m): 5:06am On May 05
Callyval:

I have up to 3A's 2B's 4C's. I am from anambra state
My brother, WAEC grade is important but it is not the only criteria considered.
If you are applying for M.Sc, what is your class of degree?
Trust me some guys here have 6As, first class or 2:1, but I know alot of 2:2 being considered especially if they have a sterling masters result.
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by edicied: 5:16am On May 05
can i take statement of result to the interview instead of certificate? and also how important is professional membership for masters student in the interview?
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by esmarcq(m): 8:57am On May 05
Drahl:

My brother, WAEC grade is important but it is not the only criteria considered.
If you are applying for M.Sc, what is your class of degree?
Trust me some guys here have 6As, first class or 2:1, but I know alot of 2:2 being considered especially if they have a sterling masters result.
sterling masters result applying for another masters will be considered?
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Usmanmeze: 9:25am On May 05
Any Germany as first choice and got an email
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Drahl(m): 9:32am On May 05
esmarcq:
sterling masters result applying for another masters will be considered?
My bad... I meant sterling masters degree for phd application.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Security Men Harass A Student Of Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (Video) / JAMB Set To Revalidate Biometrics Of Candidates Over Last 10 Years / Genius: A Nigerian Student Set A Jamb Record, Scores 399

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.