Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State (31155 Views)

Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos / Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro / South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Nwagukosy: 10:26pm On Feb 07
NLCreator:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/02/07/breaking-protest-against-tinubu-government-spreads-kogi-state-traders-decry-high-costs

All states Wil join this protest soon. But I pity the north more, na dem go hear am pass. "Hunger in the land."

Prophecy in fulfilments c/o Nnamdi kanu
Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by tojahh(m): 10:27pm On Feb 07
adams123:

OBI COULDN'T HAVE DONE ANYTHING DIFFERENTLY AS HE DID NOTHING DIFFERENTLY IN HIS 8 YEARS AS GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE.

If you like write am for Billboard not be only capital letter.

All I know be say... We must teach igbos political lessons. Obi must learn grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Jermat20(m): 10:27pm On Feb 07
They still vote APC so no need to pity them

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Franking: 10:28pm On Feb 07
Day never break. We thought Buhari was bad and clueless. Tinumbu is raising the bar at an unbelievable height.

A town hall different from bula bi...... grin

5 Likes

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by sweetkev(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07
Starships4u:
E must reach everyone...
This govern3ment might be disgraced out of office.
In Nigeria ? Keep dreaming. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by lexy2014: 10:30pm On Feb 07
adams123:

OBI COULDN'T HAVE DONE ANYTHING DIFFERENTLY AS HE DID NOTHING DIFFERENTLY IN HIS 8 YEARS AS GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE.

are you saying what we are witnessing in Nigeria is a result of how Tinubu did things in Lagos as governor of Lagos?

9 Likes

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Franking: 10:31pm On Feb 07
adams123:

Taa gbafuo go there. Your head is blocked. Your Tinumbu is clueless. Workers are earning the same thing they earned before subsidy removal. Putting the cart before the horse.

9 Likes

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Sonfethopia: 10:32pm On Feb 07
ViceGovernor:
Kogi state has the highest food prices in Nigeria.
Nothing them fear reach protest, it's about time this Baba in Abuja feels our pain

I tot they r close to the north and will have it cheap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Benwallt(m): 10:33pm On Feb 07
Brendaniel:
Please the entire south east should stay out of any national protest, we warned them about Tinubu, they didn't listen

Useless cowards. Na you ppl cry pass.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Basicend: 10:33pm On Feb 07
Shey I said it in Lagos today that this thing will spread to the entire nation. . And the Tinubu boys all kept quiet, and looking at me like Lucozade.

Look, reality will speak in Nigeria. It is only a matter of time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by DeepSight(m): 10:33pm On Feb 07
ceragon123:
Where is my fried, Mr Una Neva C. Something

Do you mean Mr. Unago C. Shege?

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Basicend: 10:33pm On Feb 07
Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Nice2023(m): 10:34pm On Feb 07
Muslim Muslim ticket wan choke them die.
Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Itiskdg121(m): 10:35pm On Feb 07
I warned my colleagues then, about the dangers of voting for Buhari due to the stories our parents told us about him as a millitary head of state back in the 80s, but they refused to listen.
An adage says "Heaven will fall, not for one person". No one is spared from the country's downfall.

See where we find ourselves today.

Although people like us japa, but there's no place like home. That's the truth.

Nigerians later shocked me with campaigns for Tinubu, then I finally lost hope in this country.

In a sane country, Tinubu would be in jail after the Bullion Van story.

SMH and sad

G00dharddick:
OBI must be taught a lesson.

Wether we agbado die of hunger or not we don't care, as long as obi is dealt with

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Yelight(m): 10:36pm On Feb 07
Lastmessenger2:
Fake news I passed lokoja today and everywhere was calm and peaceful

You pass Lokoja for 24hrs today. Sanu Mr. Passerby

6 Likes

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by porthouse7(f): 10:38pm On Feb 07
Arobaga:
Make states where Tinubu win dey protest first

When e reach PH we go mix the protest with gunshots make una mind dey
Nothing can happen if Lagos no join, Lagos is Nigeria

From there e go enter riot and revolution

Make una dey protest for north and west first
Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Sicilyjoe: 10:40pm On Feb 07
Brendaniel:
Please the entire south east should stay out of any national protest, we warned them about Tinubu, they didn't listen

Why should they stay out? Infact they should lead the protests because is worse in the south east

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Orubebe01: 10:51pm On Feb 07
During the election that brought in buhari, Igbos stood their ground telling the whole Nigerians not to vote for him, that people are going to suffer if they eventually do so.They never bothered on what they will loose even if Buhari eventually won. People called them all forms of derogatory names.

At last, some Nigerians chose Buhari instead of Jonathan and that was the beginning of Nigerians woes. People that voted him into power started tendering apology, but it was too late.

Recently before the campaign, igbos as men that have seen tomorrow equally stood their ground against Tinubu's candidature, they wished that Osibanjo should have been given the opportunity to rule the country instead of Tinubu who is supposed to be resting and taking care of his health and great grandchildren.

But some in a bid to teach igbos a lesson that won't forget grin forced him into power with a claim that he built Lagos, a master strategist and will turn Nigeria around but today, the masses are suffering whereas the man who doesn't even know that you exist or care about your existence is balling hard in Abuja with his family and recieving the best medical care outside the country where as the people that voted him can't even afford to buy medicine in any pharmacy because the prices have multipled.

Insecurity, kidnapping, hunger and hyper inflation has become the order of the day. Naira has become worthless .Companies are closing down because of high cost of production, workers are losing their jobs on daily basis, many Nigerians who can afford to leave the country are leaving in droves in a bid to escape the tinubulation and he doesn't give a mess about it. Some can't even afford to eat or pay their wards school fees.

My question is how do you feel being among the machinery that brought this calamity upon yourself, your children and other people all because of tribalism and religion?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Sicklebear28: 10:51pm On Feb 07
Helinues how far? MannaBBGrills

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by nairamaniac: 10:52pm On Feb 07
Arobaga:
Make states where Tinubu win dey protest first

When e reach PH we go mix the protest with gunshots make una mind dey

From there e go enter riot and revolution

Make una dey protest for north and west first

Exactly. Guys in Edo are patiently waiting to feature in the protest.

Embassies and airports should be th first place to block first, Nationwide.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by godofuck231: 10:53pm On Feb 07
Using hunger as a weapon to cause chaos, and break the country up , very smart , after all boko haram failed

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by nairamaniac: 10:54pm On Feb 07
Didijiji:
E don happen

Government go rush do something now

Watch and see
Government would not do anything. Only sharing of funds unites Government.
Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Anatolia: 10:55pm On Feb 07
Itiskdg121:
I warned my colleagues then, about the dangers of voting for Buhari due to the stories our parents told us about him as a millitary head of state back in the 80s, but they refused to listen.
An adage says "Heaven will fall, not for one person". No one is spared from the country's downfall.

See where we find ourselves today.

Although people like us japa, but there's no place like home. That's the truth.

Nigerians later shocked me with campaigns for Tinubu, then I finally lost hope in this country.

In a sane country, Tinubu would be in jail after the Bullion Van story.

SMH and sad

No be lie you talk. Nigerians always make bad decisions regardless of advice and then later regret it. You would think they will change if given another opportunity. When they give them little money, they will repeat the same mistake again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by bionixs: 10:58pm On Feb 07
First of it's kind in Nigeria history.

Meanwhile, hunger no know RONU , brother, party , politics or region

A hungry man get hot temper o and never reasons well

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by AgbadoDie: 10:59pm On Feb 07
G00dharddick:

Wether we agbado die of hunger or not we don't care, as long as obi is dealt with

Na me be that Agbadodie grin we must show Pit Obi shege pro max.

I laugh in ofe mmiri way

5 Likes

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Jovi10: 11:02pm On Feb 07
Brendaniel:

The way you people just talk as if it's only Igbo's that love and mean well for Nigeria. Obedients and lovers of Nigeria are not only Igbo's.

6 Likes

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by NuhuAjang71(m): 11:04pm On Feb 07
That's good!
Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:04pm On Feb 07
G00dharddick:

Chai,Chali..You wicked ooo!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Iamzik: 11:05pm On Feb 07
Princedapace:

It is not a crime if opposition uses the failure of the ruling party to gain point and protests. Protests are led by opposition parties in other countries.

APC has never allowed opposition to protest since 2015. Buhari would use military and police to shoot at protesters. A government that got to power through national protests is afraid of citizens protest

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by smartemperor042: 11:08pm On Feb 07
Send some food and money to your mother and grand mother so they can leave the protest ground.

Stupid idiots!

psychicdreams:
Who are these detractors and enemies of Nigeria from christfucker

They so want to see Nigeria fail like their ancestors
Sad unprogressive people angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Princedapace(m): 11:08pm On Feb 07
Iamzik:

APC has never allowed opposition to protest since 2015. Buhari would use military and police to shoot at protesters. A government that got to power through national protests is afraid of citizens protest

Too bad. I have said it before that the opposition is so kind to APC. Lol, in serious countries, oppositions take advantage of the failure of the ruling party and show them pepper.
Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by stubsamm: 11:08pm On Feb 07
Uniswap has vacancies for HR Assistant and Payroll Manager roles. To apply, please send your resume to andrewsmith@uniswapcareers.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Todays Election Across Nigeria. / Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council / CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.