Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State (31171 Views)

Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos / Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro / South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Diligence: 5:43am On Feb 08
Real protest of hunger always snowballs into revolution...because the subject matter dey all and sundry!

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Hanndye: 5:52am On Feb 08
And anything the North touch, there is always a difference. Just saying.
Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by izubext007: 5:54am On Feb 08
There's one mama that was sweeping the ground during campaign in support of Tinubu, where is she ,? Abi hungry done keel her?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by bluefilm: 5:59am On Feb 08
Brendaniel:
Please the entire south east should stay out of any national protest, we warned them about Tinubu, they didn't listen

Of course.

We the South Easterners have nothing at all to do with the so called national protest.

We will continue to stand on his manhood mandate, no matter what!

Pitaobi must learn his lessons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by bluefilm: 6:01am On Feb 08
Blaze14k:
Lol so u still dey dis level.. my broda u r in a deep rabbit hole. So because obi is not different u will vote tinubu againπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mehn I use to think u people have sense

Agbado and sense are not compatible in any way at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by mercyland93(m): 6:08am On Feb 08
As for me, I never ascertain this protest cus it hasn't happen for Lagos and even Ibadan. So tinubu government will merely blink an eye to take necessary steps.
Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Enemyofpeace: 6:09am On Feb 08
Revolution now or never.

"Baby can you help me remove my bra? " That statement is sweeter than fried rice and chicken πŸ˜‹
Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by pacespot(m): 6:37am On Feb 08
It's very funny that these protests are springing up in the strongholds that voted Tinubu in the last elections and some APC fools still trying to hang it on oppositions.
Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by botiwunoluwa120: 6:50am On Feb 08
Fake news I passed lokoja today and everywhere was calm and peacefulFake news I passed lokoja today and everywhere was calm and peaceful...
Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Benwallt(m): 6:57am On Feb 08
Brendaniel:

If we come out to protest people like you will say Igbos want to burn down the country because Peter Obi lost, now that we refused to come out you are calling us cowards, truth is there is nothing Igbos will do that people like you may not see a problem in because of hatred, we know your type.

Secondly no amount of protest is going to work, what is the aim of the protest? to force a man who doesn't want to do something to do it, that is almost like flogging a dead horse or forcing a horse that is not ready to drink water to drink.

The best option for Nigeria was to stop Tinubu from getting there and Igbos knew this, once he is there forget it, sometimes I ask if some of you ever learn..

Are you telling me that Igbos are subject to Yorubas. Why waiting for Yorubas to validate or invalidate your actions. You couldn't burn down the country under Buhari that was toothless. For your information, I don't hate Igbos, I like them and will protect them should I sense any harm coming to them.

Protest could work if it's not politically motivated. If the intentions are genuine. Every government dreads protests of any kind as it could snowballs into acute chaos.

You can stop a man with plan. A new Nigeria will be born I can assure you
Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Shikini: 7:08am On Feb 08
Gradually
Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by citizen202(m): 7:08am On Feb 08
wizelink:
No protest. No mind these people. How many times did they protest against their brother? Now it's a southern preado, dey don dey plan every rubbish to paint PBAT black. Most of Naija problem today originated from Buhari. Na so the South were cowed against their own son jonathan, now dey don start again. This is not 2014 but 2024. We know better now.
I'm from the South whatever the North wants to do with Tinubu I don't care .. ediot forced himself on Nigerians .. Just know if push comes to shove you Ronus are on your own
Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Brendaniel: 7:12am On Feb 08
Benwallt:

Are you telling me that Igbos are subject to Yorubas. Why waiting for Yorubas to validate or invalidate your actions. You couldn't burn down the country under Buhari that was toothless. For your information, I don't hate Igbos, I like them and will protect them should I sense any harm coming to them.

Protest could work if it's not politically motivated. If the intentions are genuine. Every government dreads protests of any kind as it could snowballs into acute chaos.

The problem Igbos have with you people especially people like you is that you will blame us like you are doing now, we protest you blame us we don't you still blame us, so it is better we don't, at least you will likely sound stupid if you accuse a man of stealing from your house when everybody is aware the man never left his house....

We know you people very well, what haven't you people accused the Igbos of doing in Nigeria?
Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by InvertedHammer: 8:23am On Feb 08
/
They better watch it.

Historically, this is usually what creates ample opportunity for the military to topple a government. There are some hardship that propaganda and deceit cannot cover. Every sector of the economy is currently bleeding while politicians are carrying on like it rains money.

/
Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by fridayoleghe76: 9:49am On Feb 08
You will not believe because u have a very fuse mind.
Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Ravenna: 11:14am On Feb 08
RobbStark:
Pictures or videos or I don't believe it

Na Kogi I dey right now, nothing dey happen for here.

Na kidnappers and insecurity dey reign.
Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by wizelink(m): 11:46am On Feb 08
What did you or those calling for protest in the north do when Buhari forced himself on Nigerians in 2019?

citizen202:

I'm from the South whatever the North wants to do with Tinubu I don't care .. ediot forced himself on Nigerians .. Just know if push comes to shove you Ronus are on your own
Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Ray369: 3:26pm On Feb 08
TheBillyonaire:

I am from the Niger Delta and we are not barbaric like you guys. Which one is hijacking people's wives again.
do you currently live there or outside the country..if you're there you'll know what I mean
Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Ray369: 3:27pm On Feb 08
Yeah right my brother
Abagworo:

Everything but defense and security must be exempted from State control.
Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Benwallt(m): 8:26pm On Feb 08
Brendaniel:

The problem Igbos have with you people especially people like you is that you will blame us like you are doing now, we protest you blame us we don't you still blame us, so it is better we don't, at least you will likely sound stupid if you accuse a man of stealing from your house when everybody is aware the man never left his house....

We know you people very well, what haven't you people accused the Igbos of doing in Nigeria?

Nobody is blaming you or your region. What we are saying is, match your words with action
Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Iceberg3: 9:08pm On Feb 08
Benwallt:

Noise.
Just open mouth waaaaaa 😁😁😁😁
Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by Brendaniel: 9:04pm On Feb 09
Benwallt:

Nobody is blaming you or your region. What we are saying is, match your words with action

Please what are the words and what are the actions?
Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by duruZed(m): 12:28pm On Feb 11
G00dharddick:
OBI must be taught a lesson.

Wether we agbado die of hunger or not we don't care, as long as obi is dealt with
you go kpeme for hungfr.
Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by duruZed(m): 12:35pm On Feb 11
APC, Change!
Re: Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State by richboy7(m): 9:01am On Feb 19
G00dharddick:

You and Your kinsmen said u wanted to teach Obi lessons

So what nonsense are you saying

Wetin you dey talk. Me wey support Obi. You failed to understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos / Peter Obi Storms Anambra Markets, Preaches β€œRescue Nigeria” To Traders (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.