Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

The Main Reason Home Based Naija Men Keep Late Hrs For Beer Palour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Main Reason Home Based Naija Men Keep Late Hrs For Beer Palour (975 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Missing Brother found After 15 Years In a Popular Beer Palour In Lagos(see pix) / Six Reasons Married Men Keep Running After 'call Girls' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Main Reason Home Based Naija Men Keep Late Hrs For Beer Palour by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 09, 2011
Oya make we talk the truth.We all know say the main reason most home based naija guys dey keep late hours for beer palour na because of the wahala wey their naija wives dey give them.A guy go close from work go house and instead of im naija wife to welcome am with a kiss and prepare im bath for am she go just put hand for her waist start to dey wahala d guy and dey nag am over little issues.She go quarrel so tay neighbours sef go even tire for am and even sef the poor bobo no get fit rest for im own house.This na the main reason why most naija guys back home for naija go enter beer palour as soon as dem close frm work so as to get that rest wey dem no fit get from their house because of their troublesome naija wives.Many naija men don take to drinking of alcohol to try forget about their wahala marriage with naija women and some sef to take to drinking sapele water and even taking igbo because of the stress wey their naija wives dey give them.Naija women abeg make una pity una husband small and try to dey give dem less wahala grin.
Re: The Main Reason Home Based Naija Men Keep Late Hrs For Beer Palour by Njgirl1: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2011
4 some1 who claims to live abroad u re really abreast with 9ja affairs. Last time I checked only a tiny amount of men keep late nights and its because they are irresponsible but I suppose u dont care about the truth all u wnt is an avenue to diss the women of ur dreams and testosterone induced fantasies- 9JA WOMEN
Re: The Main Reason Home Based Naija Men Keep Late Hrs For Beer Palour by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2011
nj girl wich one is ur own sef? tongue.i am just airing what my home based friends yarn about grin
Re: The Main Reason Home Based Naija Men Keep Late Hrs For Beer Palour by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2011
and why shouldnt i be interested in naija affairs?
am i not a nigerian? sad
Re: The Main Reason Home Based Naija Men Keep Late Hrs For Beer Palour by Parisgoodman(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2011
lefulefu:

nj girl wich one is your own sef? tongue.i am just airing what my home based friends yarn about grin
no! U are a victim, talk true make deve shame
Re: The Main Reason Home Based Naija Men Keep Late Hrs For Beer Palour by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2011
Parisgoodman:

no! U are a victim, talk true make deve shame
guy u think say if na me the thing happen to i go just stand there dey look angry.Man i go just kick the woman comot for my house if she make one word.No be me pay the bride price? sad
Re: The Main Reason Home Based Naija Men Keep Late Hrs For Beer Palour by Goldieluks: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2011
This is wrong,every word you type is so wrong and biased,its not funny any more.
You sound like you grew up in the orphanage,no proper up bringing,no love,care or concern,you sound pretty wayward.
Like you were thrown out of the orphanage to live at third mainland bridge.
Re: The Main Reason Home Based Naija Men Keep Late Hrs For Beer Palour by iyatrustee(f): 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2011
^^^^so sad you just found out that the poster generalises blindly and foolishlyembarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Main Reason Home Based Naija Men Keep Late Hrs For Beer Palour by Goldieluks: 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2011
I've only just found out that, he's got a distinctive mental disorder.(The Nigerian Women Syndrome) TNWS.
All he thinks and dream of is ''Nigerian women'' nothing else.
Re: The Main Reason Home Based Naija Men Keep Late Hrs For Beer Palour by Parisgoodman(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2011
lefulefu:

guy u think say if na me the thing happen to i go just stand there dey look angry.Man i go just kick the woman comot for my house if she make one word.No be me pay the bride price? sad
So u dey purposely de drink make u hammer ur wife abi? Yes, u pay bride price cos na u b d 1st persin wey pay 100# for woman. All dis illegal diasporian sef!
Re: The Main Reason Home Based Naija Men Keep Late Hrs For Beer Palour by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2011
Parisgoodman:

So u dey purposely de drink make u hammer your wife abi? Yes, u pay bride price cos na u b d 1st persin wey pay 100# for woman. All dis illegal diasporian sef!
Una wey dey lagos na be una dey sleep for beer palour because of the wahala wey una wife dey give una.The only place wey una dey get peace for inside beer palour grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Main Reason Home Based Naija Men Keep Late Hrs For Beer Palour by Njgirl1: 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2011
lefulefu I suppose by homebase 9ja frnds u mean face me I face u next door neigbour in 9ja where u obviously reside. Ur jand dreams myt cum true if u channel ur imaginative skills to writing stories eg about 9ja dude dumbed many times by 9ja chicks and have dreams of jand
Re: The Main Reason Home Based Naija Men Keep Late Hrs For Beer Palour by born2boink(m): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2011
Beer Palour is the best way to keep your mind off from girlfriend frustration, I LOVE BEER PALOUR and will forever remain with me.I used to drink in brothel close to my house most time where I used to drink 3,4 bottles of star with pepper soup a times or suya or fried meat,before going home, I don't give a damn or worried about lady when in Beer Palour or brothel drinking
Re: The Main Reason Home Based Naija Men Keep Late Hrs For Beer Palour by Parisgoodman(m): 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2011
@ lelefule, u sure say na UK u dey? Abi na antartica u 4 dey trip white sand 4 d eskimos. Cos ur tone is really below the average UK-RIAN, maybe na money wey u nor get make u nor go beer palor. Well live up 2 standard boi, U are a grown u!
Re: The Main Reason Home Based Naija Men Keep Late Hrs For Beer Palour by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2011
na wah for u sef parisgoodman.i dey talk about guys wey dey get stress about babes u dey talk about eskimo ppl.wetin eskimo get to do with this discussion shocked
Re: The Main Reason Home Based Naija Men Keep Late Hrs For Beer Palour by Parisgoodman(m): 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2011
Na ur unreasonable reasoning dey bring am cos normal average man in d UKcan't spit what u are puking.

(1) (Reply)

Worst Places To Be A Woman In The World / Bleep / Most People Who Get Married, Truly Want Their Marriage To Succeed; Unfortunately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.