Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance (24400 Views)

Liverpool Team Bus Gets Stuck In Champions League Final Stadium (Photos) / Check Out Inside Of The Champions League Final Stadium In Kiev / Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by djflexcy: 6:51am On Feb 08
kals4luv990:
bruf if yu want that unity to last,we beta have football matches everyday
Of course I know that is the only unity keeping us aside football nothing else

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by HarunaWest(m): 6:51am On Feb 08
Izunwa:
Osimhen get am shaa cheesy
But for real, I fear as the match got to penalties embarassed. What Williams did to Cape Verde was not funny at all grin
When our Coach put in Terem, Omeruo and Iheanacho, I knew he had prepared his mind for penalties. Those are men that are used to taking panalties. If we for use lookman, Osimhen ans the likes, our players for dey prepare to play 3rd place match against congo.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by riverbird: 6:52am On Feb 08
djflexcy:
Despite the challenges you guys made us proud. We forgot about tribalism and became one, I pray this unity remains forever. God bless Super eagle, God bless Nigeria

Yoruba people will never agree for this unity to last even for two days, the cultures only feed when there's death and mourning in the land. sad
Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by sukkot: 6:52am On Feb 08
๐Ÿฆ…
Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by Parydelegate: 6:53am On Feb 08
kals4luv990:
I perceive good things in the air because e shock me too

As in....while we were still celebrating Nigeria victory, nobody expected Chelsea to be leading 2 0 in less than 25 minutes. Then Enzo com score worldclass free kick.

They both made my day yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by kals4luv990(m): 6:55am On Feb 08
djflexcy:

Of course I know that is the only unity keeping us aside football nothing else
it is very sad,I am igbo..I used to have a Yoruba and fulani bestfriends and these guys were good guy๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’”
We would always come back from skul den,cook and eat from dsame plate,scope ladies together..but now look at wat is happening

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by Coolestguy2023: 6:55am On Feb 08
Izunwa:
Osimhen get am shaa cheesy
But for real, I fear as the match got to penalties embarassed. What Williams did to Cape Verde was not funny at all grin

He get what? undecided
GAYbriel
Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by kals4luv990(m): 6:59am On Feb 08
Parydelegate:

As in....while we were still celebrating Nigeria victory, nobody expected Chelsea to be leading 2 0 in less than 25 minutes. Then Enzo com score worldclass free kick.

They both made my day yesterday.
my only regret was that I no play dem for copy
I go play atletico๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’”
Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by Mankind2024: 6:59am On Feb 08
AJSfan:
Make we no lie, we were just lucky ni, SA team played better it just wasn't their day. I hope we do better at the finals.

Life is all about luck.
Nigeria performed better.
The lost team congratulates Nigeria ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ. Their coach also admitted that we were better.
Imagine the VAR and the award of dubious penalty?
Anyway ,we thank God for our progress.
Noone give them a chance at the start of the tournament.
Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by princeabdul(m): 7:00am On Feb 08
Victory boys ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ go for it. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by PoliteActivist: 7:01am On Feb 08
AJSfan:
Make we no lie, we were just lucky ni, SA team played better it just wasn't their day. I hope we do better at the finals.

*Politeness*
They didn't really play better, they just had more possession by hoarding the ball. Remember, the match was really 2-0 but for our defender UNNECESSARILY drawing penalty. Our already scored goal was withdrawn AND a penalty awarded them!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by Parydelegate: 7:05am On Feb 08
kals4luv990:
my only regret was that I no play dem for copy
I go play atletico๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’”

Athletico cut people ticket yesterday. Lol
Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by onadana: 7:07am On Feb 08
AJSfan:

Sharaaaap....sharaaaP there...does play better the result of a match or who won?
Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by Femston: 7:10am On Feb 08
Thanks for bringing it here. I also remember vividly and how some nairala ders were saying, he's now acting like a religious Nigerian before the match against Cote d'Ivoire in the group stage
Akalia:
The success of our dear SE can only be attributed to God's grace, nothing short of providence. We won teams that outplayed us in this tournament.
Even our coach at some point went spiritual by looking up to God for victories. Those who put their trust on God shall not be put to shame and he who says there is no Jehovah God is a bloody fool.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by Oboto700(m): 7:16am On Feb 08
AJSfan:
you are very stupid.. you are a very bitter person.. foolish you.. what if lookman scored his one on one? You guys should remove politics from our football.. your Peter obi didn't win.. must you now b sad if the country is doing well in football? Goat
Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by Nyanabo(m): 7:17am On Feb 08
AJSfan:

Stop lying to yourself this early my my bro ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
We were classic yesterday, but the ref was doing everything to disenfranchise us.
Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by Oboto700(m): 7:17am On Feb 08
Akalia:
The success of our dear SE can only be attributed to God's grace, nothing short of providence. We won teams that outplayed us in this tournament.
Even our coach at some point went spiritual by looking up to God for victories. Those who put their trust on God shall not be put to shame and he who says there is no Jehovah God is a bloody fool.
keep shut pls.. keep shut already.. lookman And osihmen didn't missed goals? What are you saying
Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by Oboto700(m): 7:18am On Feb 08
Nyanabo:

We were classic yesterday, but the ref was doing everything to disenfranchise us.
no mind that goat... they just want this nation to sink.. what would be thier Gain?
Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by Major7: 7:19am On Feb 08
dangotesmummy:
This are the times I love nigeria and proud of being Nigerian.

You see everyone is happy with our victory.no one remembers religion or tribe but wait till our politicians come with their usual tricks to divide us. You see how football unites every tribe,gender and religion?

I remember in the 90s when parents and broda adugbos come back from work or their buisness, they'll go to one of the neighbours house that has television and all of them will gather happily to watch football with palmwine but now it's only in public bars and local pubs they can go and watch ball.security concerns will not let anyone try it again.plus times are different now

We're approaching the end-times when the love of many will wax cold as predicted. That explains all these mindless killings,kidnapping and maiming embarassed. God helps us all

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by AJSfan: 7:21am On Feb 08
Oboto700:
you are very stupid.. you are a very bitter person.. foolish you.. what if lookman scored his one on one? You guys should remove politics from our football.. your Peter obi didn't win.. must you now b sad if the country is doing well in football? Goat
I don't talk to kids. If you can't be civil in a public space, then you should look for garage touts to talk to and probably break each other's head

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by Major7: 7:22am On Feb 08
robinfemi:
Anywhere there's unity, there's always a progress cheesy cheesy cheesy

Help me loud am o,tell them wella grin
Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by webincomeplus(m): 7:25am On Feb 08
AJSfan:
Oga, leave story. No be today the more active team don dey lose match. It wasn't our fault that they couldn't take their chances.

And looking at things from your line of thought, it wasn't our day, too. Because if Ademola had converted that one-on-one, he would have sealed off the game.

If it really wasn't their day, it wasn't ours, too. So, it was a game of two teams who were playing on off-days.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by AJSfan: 7:25am On Feb 08
Nyanabo:

don't forget we had world-class strikers like Lookman and Osimhen on our side, against an 100% home-grown SA team. They dominated us throughout first half...we came back like 20 mins into second half but they dominated from then till the end of second half. Penalty is a lottery and we won it, SA were too over confident due to their Keeper's performance during their Penalty against Cape Verde
Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by AJSfan: 7:27am On Feb 08
webincomeplus:

Oga, leave story. No be today the more active team don dey lose match. It wasn't our fault that they couldn't take their chances.

And looking at things from your line of thought, it wasn't our day, too. Because if Ademola had converted that one-on-one, he would have sealed off the game.

If it really wasn't their day, it wasn't ours, too. So, it was a game of two teams who were playing on off-days.
I agree with you say no be by activity. But if you watch that game from.the beginning you go agree say those guys threw alot of chances and our Keeper was really good too
Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by Willie2015: 7:31am On Feb 08
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
They didn't really play better, they just had more possession by hoarding the ball. Remember, the match was really 2-0 but for our defender UNNECESSARILY drawing penalty. Our already scored goal was withdrawn AND a penalty awarded them!

They played better in the first half...
While Naija play better in the second half...
Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by Akalia(m): 7:34am On Feb 08
Oboto700:
keep shut pls.. keep shut already.. lookman And osihmen didn't missed goals? What are you saying
Don't tell me to keep shut. Who are you to shush me up me??
Carry time o!
Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by PoliteActivist: 7:39am On Feb 08
Willie2015:

They played better in the first half...
While Naija play better in the second half...
*Politeness*
I didn't really watc the first half. But even the second half, they had the ball most of the time
Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by StraightGaay: 7:39am On Feb 08
AJSfan:
That exactly what I want to hear SA played well but Nigeria won, would you rather Nigeria played well but SA won?
You don't play well in the finals, you win it.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by PoliteActivist: 7:41am On Feb 08
Akalia:

Sooo, what did SA put there trust in?
Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by webincomeplus(m): 7:42am On Feb 08
AJSfan:
I agree with you say no be by activity. But if you watch that game from.the beginning you go agree say those guys threw alot of chances and our Keeper was really good too
Of course, I saw all of that. The point I tried making is that, saying it wasn't their day didn't apply to them only. It applied to us too. On a normal day for us, they wouldn't even near our box for a shot at all. So, it wasn't our day too.

Let's just relish the joy of the victory and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by rollywise(m): 7:43am On Feb 08
djflexcy:
Despite the challenges you guys made us proud. We forgot about tribalism and became one, I pray this unity remains forever. God bless Super eagle, God bless Nigeria

No bother dey pray. The unity ends as soon as the tournament ends. Yoruba people no go gree. Na them get Lagos. Na their turn to rule as in awalokan. No be Benin get Lagos and so on. Just enjoy the unity while it lasts. Up eagles
Re: Video Of Super Eagles Semi Final Stadium Entrance by kals4luv990(m): 7:50am On Feb 08
Parydelegate:

Athletico cut people ticket yesterday. Lol
beta one
Village people hand don enta sport betting๐Ÿ’”

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pogba Offers Reward After His House Was Robbed During Atletico Match / Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) / I Didnโ€™t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.