Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Have U Ever Been Brokenhearted? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Been Brokenhearted? (998 Views)

Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience / Married Women Only: Av U Ever Cheated On Ur Husband? / Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Been Brokenhearted? by bondxie(f): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2007
In what circumstances,can u term 'falling in love' to be wrong? Cause i just get myself broken
by the one i trully love, and how can i cope without her in my life. Pls sm contribution,
Re: Have U Ever Been Brokenhearted? by atutupoyo(f): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2007
Sorry about ur heart break. I have not gone thru it before but I think You should cry ur heart out then get up, do things u like doing,have friends around. Try not calling the person Life continues.
Re: Have U Ever Been Brokenhearted? by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2007

Being broken hearted is very humbling to anyone. The one who wronged the other, may be filled with guilt if they ever truly loved. My thoughts on dealing with pain,
I would much rather the man find himself WANTING WHAT HE LOST in me, than resenting being with me, while still curious of what could become of him and another,

They come to realize after their actions,, they lost the best thing ever. Only after its too late. Keep your head up. You wil be happy again, and it will be more plentiful than before, even if it rekindles with that person.

love & light,

Re: Have U Ever Been Brokenhearted? by olanajim(m): 5:17am On Sep 19, 2007
Being heart broken can sometimes be fun! It bring out the worst and the best from the couple. It add or subtract wisdom to the individuals; it is one way to understand the power of our emotion.

I have gone through one, and it was both painful and fun. It make me a better and more understanding person. I know one thing though: I CAN NEVER PASS THROUGH ANY ONE AGAIN. NOT FROM LOVE, NEVER!

Sometimes, when it happen, you would wish the world come to an end. Disappointment in capital letters. Pain on your heart as if pierced by a sharp arrow. It is only if you did not invest in the relationship that you would not be hurt. And a wicked soul that sparked the problem, may feel unconcerned.

Mind you, the cause of heartbreak can be both internal or external. Internal, when either or both party are involved. External, when a third party enter the picture. Third party can be, gossipers, liars, husband/wife snatcher, parents, materialsm etc.

When it happen, there are ways to make it less painful. The world would not come to an end.

You need support to lean on. My adopted sister play a crucial role. We talked about it. And many more.

People often says "cry your heart, move on"! It is easier said than done. Who wear the shoe know it all. While the statement is true, it may be insufficient.

You can forgive. How easy is it to forget?

You just have to choose between wrecking your life with worry and picking up the broken pieces for mending! Life is short already, don't shorten it further!
Re: Have U Ever Been Brokenhearted? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:47am On Sep 19, 2007
I dread heartbreaks. though i have never been a victim and do not hope to be one. i have been through it with a few friends, and i know a mess they turn into during such period. i suggest you just forget about it and move one. smiley
Re: Have U Ever Been Brokenhearted? by olanajim(m): 7:10am On Sep 19, 2007
That is the real problem. Forgetting about! It is difficult to forget, my friend.
Re: Have U Ever Been Brokenhearted? by bondxie(f): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2007
Thankz all for the contributions, its kind of a bit hard 4 me to carry on now,
all because we get to see each other every single day , i only hope that Heaven
will see me thru, Am hurt,
Re: Have U Ever Been Brokenhearted? by olanajim(m): 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2007
Do u really want to get over it?
Re: Have U Ever Been Brokenhearted? by iice(f): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2007
Olanajim. . .word!
Re: Have U Ever Been Brokenhearted? by sillyboy(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2007
@ Topic.

The experience of a broken heart could be so painful and demoralising. I got my heart broken just once and the experience wasn't too good because i was still quite young then

It happened in my second year in the university(2001) and i was just 20yrs then. I loved that girl more than my life then and i believed she felt the same way too until she came up with ace. she couldnt even find a better day to do that to me except on my birthday. undecided

The only thing i can advise is to brace up and look before u leap
Re: Have U Ever Been Brokenhearted? by jkpretty(f): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2007
Being heart broken is never really one sided at the end of the day, especially when the couple ideally loved each other.

U may be d one to suffer d pain now, but a time will come when d other will suffer, which is usually more,(when obviously she realizes) but by this time its usually too late, to have a come back. At that time u feel very good with urself, in control of an another's emotion, that may not be able to save or help.

No body can tell u how to get over it, just get over it. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Single & Searching Male/female? / How Would See A Lady Who Smokes & Drinks? But Not Necessarily A LovePeddler. / How Many Mambers Of This Forum Have You Met?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.