Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport (21003 Views)

Kashimbilla Hydroelectric Dam In Taraba Awaits Commissioning (Pictures) / 40MW Kashimbilla Hydro-Power Plant Lights Up Taraba Community / FG To Commission 40MW Kashimbilla Hydropower Plant Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by soccerlite: 10:25am On Feb 08
Airport construction by govs is another cash cow scheme

There will be numerous road to construct but no, na airport they go dey do

Awon omo esu
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by radia1: 10:36am On Feb 08
[quote author=jeff1993 post=128345656][/quote]🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 tinubu is below Jonathan in terms of political cv all What tinubu think he is GEJ has surpass h GEJ holds the two highest title in land GCON and GCFR
Tinubu is beneath him when GEJ use to appoint cabinet minister or won the 2011 presidential election with 22 million vote tinubu was a regional leader
You can compare tinubu to GEJ wife if you talking about installing governor's GEJ wife as installed governor's
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Starhearts: 11:25am On Feb 08
Anyiamaka:

We have many intentional fools in Nigeria. That not withstandinng, you are wearing blinders. It is therefore, understandable why you are polishing a turd.

What manner of reproductive cells bore you?
Where you cooked up from an emergency unequipped lab in Somalia?

You must win the award for idiot of the year 2024.

On a scale of 1-10, your intelligence level would be underrange.

Next time don't start mention people with insults.

Now run along Bingo.
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by naturefellow(m): 11:28am On Feb 08
jeff1993:
..... same as u and ur entire Ebin pawa family.
I like this!
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Burob: 11:42am On Feb 08
Parydelegate:
Nigerians no go forget how GEJ handled the economy during his time. Some clowns where desperate for power and chased him out with their many propaganda. GEJ the man of the people.
Keep living in the past, then you will wonder why you are suffering in 2024.
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Burob: 11:44am On Feb 08
naturefellow:
I like this!
Why do you like it, it reminds you of your own family?
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by naturefellow(m): 12:15pm On Feb 08
Burob:
Why do you like it, it reminds you of your own family?
I'm not the cause of your joblessness. Face front! undecided
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by nigeriansamurai(m): 1:36pm On Feb 08
freeborn02:

Tinubu rigged and stole his way to the top.

That's not grace. It is deceit
in NIGERIA it dosnt matter how you succed be it hardwork or cuning... it is all by God's special grace and favour to the average poor man (that is why the state of nigeria will die in corruption)... sentimental and supersticious education passed down from generations are the biggest cause of poverty in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Amount(m): 1:50pm On Feb 08
APCNig:

What do you call what has been following Tinubu since he was first elected Senator in 1992? Nobody on earth has been blessed beyond the man called Tinubu. A man that made several people governors in different states, he single handedly removed a sitting President, single handedly installed a President, and made himself President despite the conspiracies against him

This is the definition of GRACE. Even Goatluck Jonathan is praying for such GRACE.

F.ck u-r M@m@ & hole phamily mem-bars 4 defending d@ fa-owl called President Tinubu angry angry
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Amount(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08
Burob:
Keep living in the past, then you will wonder why you are suffering in 2024.

fa-owl your phamily dey suffer u de here dey pretend to be okay with the economy 😂
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Amount(m): 1:59pm On Feb 08
goodconsience77:

Pls I don't want to hear ur usual propaganda against innocent man. He did he this did that but people were feeding good. So is Jonathan making economy policies now abi. God will judge everybody (Yoruba People) including those supporting evil.
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by goodconsience77: 4:32pm On Feb 08
[quote author=Amount post=128352941][/quote]
I never refer to a specific tribe I said those that are supporting evil. How can I do that when I'm a Yoruba. Omo Yoruba ni mi so I don't do tribalism. More also those that destroy cut across every tribe in Nigeria. This isn't tribe things ooo.
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Anyiamaka: 7:33pm On Feb 08
Starhearts:

What manner of reproductive cells bore you?
Where you cooked up from an emergency unequipped lab in Somalia?

You must win the award for idiot of the year 2024.

On a scale of 1-10, your intelligence level would be underrange.

Next time don't start mention people with insults.

Now run along Bingo.

Hmm. All brawn and no brains.... a few cards shy of a full deck grin grin grin
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Starhearts: 9:44pm On Feb 08
Anyiamaka:

Hmm. All brawn and no brains.... a few cards shy of a full deck grin grin grin

Korofo head ....
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Burob: 10:15pm On Feb 08
Amount:

fa-owl your phamily dey suffer u de here dey pretend to be okay with the economy 😂
Na True I dey pretend, so you are wailing on my behalf abi?
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Elibaba1: 10:35pm On Feb 08
matify83:
Good thing the dam has finally been completed after a long while on the drawing board and with so much money expended on the project.

The dam was originally conceived to act as a buffer against a possible collapse of the dam on lake Nyos in Cameroon.

We are not only getting a flood protection barrier but electricity generation, water supply reservoir, fishing industry and irrigation farming potential by building this dam.

I know many of us will not like my next line but special thanks still has to go to Buhari for inaugurating and completing this dam.

It was completed because Gen. TY Danjuma bought ownership and completed it‼️. Gen. Theophilus is also building a private Airport (For commercial purpose) and a state of art “TY Danjuma University” very close to the Dam and his Private Airport, Upon completion, it will be the finest University in Nigeria. with new and modern courses like Artificial Intelligence, Robotics etc. The Uni has golf course, Pond, Zoo, Hotel. I will insert links and pictures to back up my claims.

Buhari ke⁉️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Elibaba1: 11:05pm On Feb 08
[img]
Elibaba1:

It was completed because Gen. TY Danjuma bought ownership and completed it‼️. Gen. Theophilus is also building a private Airport (For commercial purpose) and a state of art “TY Danjuma University” very close to the Dam and his Private Airport, Upon completion, it will be the finest University in Nigeria. with new and modern courses like Artificial Intelligence, Robotics etc. The Uni has golf course, Pond, Zoo, Hotel. I will insert links and pictures to back up my claims.

Buhari ke⁉️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Here you go!!
LINKS & PICTURES. EVIDENCE‼️‼️‼️
https://frontlinenewsng.com/nigeria-news/1021-governor-agbu-kefas-applauds-gen-ty-danjumas-transformative-development-initiatives-in-taraba-state/

https://twitter.com/alexandermay91/status/1744739690111213591

https://www.tarabastate.gov.ng/2024/02/07/kashimbila-dam-airport-gov-agbu-kefas-appoints-special-committee-ahead-of-commissioning/

Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Anyiamaka: 6:55am On Feb 09
Starhearts:

Korofo head ....

...as thick as two short planks. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Chikpat(m): 8:24pm On Mar 04
Starhearts:

Korofo head ....

... an intentional fool...
Re: Former President Jonathan To Commission Kashimbilla Dam, Airport by Starhearts: 9:33pm On Mar 04
Chikpat:

... an intentional fool...

It pain am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide / Prince Odi Okojie Resigns From PDP In Edo (See Resignation Letter) / El-Rufai: Amotekun Can't Match Weapons Bandits And Other Criminals Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.