Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles (33167 Views)

SA's Bafana Bafana Jerseys Sold Out Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash (PICS) / Bafana Bafana Players Released From Camp As Xenophobia Rattles Team / Alex Iwobi Dances Gbe Body After Super Eagles Win Against Bafana Bafana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by spencekat(m): 10:47am On Feb 08
Cheeryfeet:
It's like lottery and our goalie stopped two goals. Weldone o. Analyst. You why you no go score the goal na.
Penalty is a game of luck na.
Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by symbianDON(m): 11:18am On Feb 08
PissInside:

How they got to the finals is still a mystery.
no, it isn't a mystery. They actually WON their matches. No one gets to the finals 'by mystery '
Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by Prettygirl200(f): 11:20am On Feb 08
Lionessza6:

This was a Lucky win. Nigeria with its European based team couldn't even score within 120 minutes grin. Penalties are like the lottery.....nothing humbling there. And how about vision 2024: let our citizens stop flooding our enemy countries? grin
Remix: Make you sweat, make you loose game, make you pack your bags, make you go home πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ una mind no go ever touch ground πŸ˜‚
Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by MzansiCoolio: 11:21am On Feb 08
femisplash:

Correction- we spanked Bafana Bafana, countries are being represented in AFCON. Those little brothers are your best legs out of 60million South Africans.

Your best players πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ ply their trade in Europe and yet locally based players from SA held them to a draw for 120 mins. I'm happy your BP levels are down now and have regained your appetite πŸ˜‚πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†
Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by Prettygirl200(f): 11:24am On Feb 08
PissInside:
Overrated super chickens.

No playmaker,No goalscoring machine.

Just pure luck.

Congrats to them though.
Pain is that you? Madam abeg give me 1 plate of Ghanian jollof mixed with enough Cameron pepper, add am enough Angola antelope then help package am inside GHANA MUST GO BAG, make I top am with banana banana juice. ; cheesy cheesy. DJ play me ama piano there πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by Prettygirl200(f): 11:27am On Feb 08
MzansiCoolio:

Your best players πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ ply their trade in Europe and yet locally based players from SA held them to a draw for 120 mins. I'm happy your BP levels are down now and have regained your appetite πŸ˜‚πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†
Our keeper can catch penalty, our keeper can catch penalty we don humble am, he couldn't even catch his feelings πŸ˜‚ now the super eagles have sent him home to go catch his flight 🀣🀣 South Africans no matter where you go, remember the road that will lead you home.......... no be me sing am 🀣🀣
Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by lexyclasy: 11:31am On Feb 08
MzansiCoolio:

Nigeria were the ones who were humbled. What happened to the 7-0 score predictions? Instead 120 mins of hell, high BP and loss of appetite because of πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ”₯
Talking as if it wasn't 11vs 11 players.
Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by Cheeryfeet: 11:33am On Feb 08
Lionessza6:

Yes, you were the lucky winners of the lottery....congratulations. Atleast the overyphed team didn't get to score a single goal during the real 120 minute combat. For that I salute our local champions grin. Congrats again.

Well no issues. It show how luck favors me. Better to be favored by luck than been unfortunate
Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by chatinent: 11:35am On Feb 08
If we are truthful, the Bafana Bafana boys played a good game. It was so intense that the Super Eagles resorted to defense.

Omo, their long passes was smooth!
Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by iamtardey: 11:38am On Feb 08
MzansiCoolio:

Nigeria were the ones who were humbled. What happened to the 7-0 score predictions? Instead 120 mins of hell, high BP and loss of appetite because of πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ”₯
shebi na one ☝🏿 leg SA players get πŸ˜•
Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by iamtardey: 11:40am On Feb 08
GanagiBitrus:

Congratulations Accepted.

Hope Peseiro learnt some useful lessons. His tinkering with the squad + substitutions almost cost us the match.
man did everything right yes. I see no wrong in his subs πŸ‘Œ
Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by naijamerican: 11:41am On Feb 08
PissInside:

Just pure luck.

Congrats to them though.

I would advise you to put down the Colorado and go rewatch the match onye ara
Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by iamtardey: 11:42am On Feb 08
femisplash:

Where's the autosave gloves of your goalkeeper?. Couldn't stop those wrecking shots from the back of the net. The strategy of the Bafana was to take it down to penalty shootout but end of the day, the overhyped dude was exposed, couldn't save a single shot.
couldn’t even save one…. One brahhhh , my keeper almost caught all dias… better keeper… Nwabali keeper of the tornie no cap
Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by iamtardey: 11:43am On Feb 08
money121:
Oju aiye grin grin
eye service πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by iamtardey: 11:44am On Feb 08
PissInside:

Just pure luck.

Congrats to them though.
go and drink sniper
Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by iamtardey: 11:46am On Feb 08
BigDawsNet:
We are the Crowned champion...

Let's get up fast and get ready for this ivory Coast...

They will come angry this final
They will congratulate Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ after the match on Sunday πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€ž

1 Like

Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:53am On Feb 08
E pain you
PissInside:

Just pure luck.

Congrats to them though.
Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by greggng: 11:53am On Feb 08
MzansiCoolio:

You forgot to mention you're Generator Republic sharing 1MW of electricity amongst 250 million people πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ

I watched a lady online ...she is from South Africa..she told the world that South Africa doesn't have regular light...that they always give them 8 hours light ...when I watched bbtitan ...almost all South African house mate do talk about constant power outage ...there is a name the use for it ...I have forgotten...even juicy Jay confirmed it to her baby....yonne....If Nigeria is managing nly 60million population.....our light will be 24hoyrs everyday ..despite that we have reasonable amount of light ...cos we are not bunch of lazy people like you guys...we have plan b...The generator you are talking about

1 Like

Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by BigDawsNet: 12:01pm On Feb 08
iamtardey:
They will congratulate Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ after the match on Sunday πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€ž

Amen
Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by VaginaAcademic: 12:07pm On Feb 08
Same way davido congratulated tyla
Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by Umuinyioku: 12:10pm On Feb 08
Lionessza6:

grin grin
@the bolded .....Are you the same individual who wrote the first statement on this post ? grin . You seem confused grin
No,you're the one confused.

Check your post.
Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by Brainlight: 12:58pm On Feb 08
Lionessza6:

Thanks.

I SUPPORTED SOUTH AFRICA TO WIN.... NIGERIA .... THEY DID THEIR BEST ... WHICH IS WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH .... BUT ALSO BROKE MY HEART ....I GUESS IT HIGH TIME SOUTH AFRICAN CONCENTRATE MORE .... ON RUBY, SHORT PUT OR INDIAN CRICKET ..... THOSE GAMES ...THAT NIGERIA DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT.... IF NOT NIGERIA WILL ALWAYS STEAL "THEIR" SHINE.... 3RD PLACE ISN'T BAD .... AT LEAST FOR A HOME BASE PLAYERS..... WE WILL INVITE TYLA TO COME ... A TWERK FOR SUPER EAGLE .....WHEN THEY RETURN WITH THE CUP.
Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by alobright17(m): 1:00pm On Feb 08
MzansiCoolio:

The joy wiped off all the tensions can't say same about the SA .
Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by GanagiBitrus: 1:15pm On Feb 08
iamtardey:
man did everything right yes. I see no wrong in his subs πŸ‘Œ
What of Yusuf?
Would you still expect him to sub in Yusuf in the Final?
I also felt Aina & Moses are more effective on the right & left respectively.
Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by Charly68: 1:40pm On Feb 08
We were just lucky because it got to a point that south African team came up hesvily mounting pressure on us .. st thst point i decided to go and sleep because i dont hesrt attack
Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by africandollar: 2:16pm On Feb 08
TOPCRUISE:
Revival of Team Spirit. Many did not think we will make it this far.

But this Bafana bafana team will be a thorn in our World Cup qualifiers because the crop of this south African team play for Mamelodi sundowns who are currently unbeaten in their league for more than 365 days except for Percy tau who is a former sundowns and plays for Al ahly FC. The fact that they played so well is because they have been together for long and they are used to each other. Out of the 11 players, 9 mamelodi sundown were up against us which is good tactics by the coach.

Bro forget! No be the same SA wey play Cape Verde in a lackluster fashion? Na when teams wan play Naija dem dey over prepare and it showed but i tell you if Cape Verde played with the same vigour they displayed during their group matches then SA for no fit beat dem comot.

1 Like

Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by merits(m): 4:39pm On Feb 08
chisomkachy:

Bafana Bafana

Den don dey get sense small small useless people.I will never forget xenophobic attacked on Nigerian it is still fresh in my memory till date.
Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by AkinPhysicist: 5:32pm On Feb 08
MzansiCoolio:

Titrate your tears bro. You might need it after the finals.

1 Like

Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by Mrtaye: 5:35pm On Feb 08
MzansiCoolio:

How come your overhyped keeper couldn't even save south Africa
Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by Deogratiasfx: 6:45pm On Feb 08
PissInside:

Just pure luck.

Congrats to them though.

I was a strong critic of Super Eagles but the results have humbled me. No matter how bad u play, the results will silence your critics and make them look stupid.
Wishing the super eagles a very happy ending coming Sunday

1 Like

Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by slim75d(m): 6:57pm On Feb 08
Lionessza6:

This was a Lucky win. Nigeria with its European based team couldn't even score within 120 minutes grin. Penalties are like the lottery.....nothing humbling there. And how about vision 2024: let our citizens stop flooding our enemy countries? grin

Egypt used home based players to win afcon for 3 consecutive editions. What stops SA from doing same
Re: AFCON Final: Bafana Bafana Congratulates Super Eagles by LilX2: 8:55pm On Feb 08
PissInside:

Just pure luck.

Congrats to them though.

Cry more , South Africa and the other teams should have gotten same luck if e easy like that. Say more thrash please. We DON'T need your congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Speaks On Jarrell Miller's Failed Drug Tests / Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami / Sunshine Star Fans Beat Referee And Camera Man To Pulp During A Match (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.