Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? (9258 Views)

Finidi George To Manage The Super Eagles Against Ghana And Mali / FIFA Ranking: Nigeria Ahead Of Ivory Coast, Haalandโ€™s Norway After Biggest Move / Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by GanagiBitrus: 10:21am On Feb 11
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by kakaki123: 10:22am On Feb 11
We are bringing this home!!!
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by fawaz050(m): 10:22am On Feb 11
Agunesinjaweola:

Have you ever heard Eagles ๐Ÿฆ… defeated Elephant ๐Ÿ˜ before

Don't be sentimental !

Not if we go for the eye first

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Usmanovic95(m): 10:22am On Feb 11
Expectations stil the same as day one.I have been lowering my expectations from SE but still not a stranger to surprise.Hopefully I will get surprised again today.
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Juliearth(f): 10:22am On Feb 11
I hope we record no death like the last time. Please if you feel tensed, be like me, do not watch the game.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by AZControversial(m): 10:23am On Feb 11
smiley

We're winning the trophy.....

1-0 correct scores!
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Agunesinjaweola: 10:23am On Feb 11
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Mumu south africa made me lost some cool cash last night sad

Meanwhile,I'm rooting for our beloved super eagles to soar high tonight cool
Historically, I've never heard Eagles defeating Elephants !!
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by sukkot: 10:23am On Feb 11
elephant vs eagle

eagle to soar
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Olatundex22(m): 10:23am On Feb 11
Nigeria win by 2:0

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by AntiChristian: 10:24am On Feb 11
shocked
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Menclothing: 10:26am On Feb 11
Ivory Coast will
Use home advantage

Promo sales

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by brownbib(m): 10:26am On Feb 11
Must win
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by bluefilm: 10:26am On Feb 11
Some people will cry

Some people will rejoice

Some people will have heart attack

This, I have seen
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by virginboy1(m): 10:26am On Feb 11
Where are those people that used to say if Nigeria win..that "they will credit certain number of people"....

I dey here oooo... Incase..
Hahahahaha
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by phemray(m): 10:26am On Feb 11
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Mumu south africa made me lost some cool cash last night sad

Meanwhile,I'm rooting for our beloved super eagles to soar high tonight cool

This odds is not really Easy wins, ov2.5 is possible but with away 3:0+odd it means away will score in most cases
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by bnanny: 10:27am On Feb 11
iwaeda:
What are your expectations of Super Eagles against Elephants of Ivory Coast?
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Agunesinjaweola: 10:27am On Feb 11
Tokskob2008:

How did they deserve it more than the SE ehn

Ivory Coast that qualified by luck during the group stages and it's not that they have been exceptional since then either...
Because they have improved considerably !
Saudi Arabia defeated Argentina, yet Argentina won the Trophy ๐Ÿ†
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by fitinwell: 10:28am On Feb 11
Rooting? how would you be rooting for football when there is massive hunger in the Land...

That alone just killed my Moral.
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Agunesinjaweola: 10:30am On Feb 11
EmekaBlue:
Wish Super eagles the best. BRING the cup home! Won't be happy if ivory Coast wey Don suppose comot since group stage come win the cup.
Remember Argentina lost to Saudi Arabia and they're the World Champion ๐Ÿ†
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by LotaTee: 10:31am On Feb 11
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

We press their neck

Was doing fast and Furious with my lexus es 350 on the street of Benin city in a very happy mood when we defeated south Africans
today is gonna be worse.....aduwawa, ugbowo, airport road, upper lawani, upper mission road and okhoro road go hear word...
Ya all should not be scared we gonna kill them

Nigeria beat ivory coast ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ in 1994, we went on to win that AFCON.

Nigeria beat ivory Coast ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ in 2013, we went on to win that AFCON.

Nigeria beat ivory Coast ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ in 2024
#AFCON2023 ๐Ÿ˜Ž

So if you all are thinking what I'm thinking then a bottle of beer ๐Ÿบ and one tie of weed for you
If Nigeria wins the match, please and please perish the idea of fast and furious. Celebrate indoors, if you must be outside, don't over speed and only drive when you're sober. Don't be the reason a family loses their breadwinner.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Antoeni(m): 10:32am On Feb 11
What News Will Make Nigerians This Happy?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Antoeni(m): 10:34am On Feb 11
If We Want Win , Tinubu Shouldn't Be There
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by hustla(m): 10:36am On Feb 11
We gats win ni o! grin
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by hustla(m): 10:36am On Feb 11
Antoeni:
If We Want Win , Tinubu Shouldn't Be There

Yess ooooooo

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by LucemFerre: 10:37am On Feb 11
Who gives a fvck

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Lannyjoe4u: 10:38am On Feb 11
Prepared for the worst, praying for the best
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Pinicop(m): 10:39am On Feb 11
Nigeria will be thrashed

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:39am On Feb 11
Let the best team win
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by eliwa47(m): 10:39am On Feb 11
No any other expectations than outright winning, ร bรญ? In favor of the super Eagles ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ’ฏโค๏ธ
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by boxypane(m): 10:40am On Feb 11
Both sides will want to play safe but the inexperience of the Cote de voire coach will be there undoing. I see wrong subs determining the match.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by graham5: 10:40am On Feb 11
iwaeda:
What are your expectations of Super Eagles against Elephants of Ivory Coast?

Nigeria 2- Ivory Coast 1
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by profmallor: 10:42am On Feb 11
Sincerely, regardless of the outcome our boys deserve a heroes welcome. They have exceeded all prior expectations. I have a feeling we would be winning tonight, not only because we had beaten them before, but it seems Nigeria just wants/needs it more at this moment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha For 2010 World Cup / FIFA Women's World Cup Starts Today. / Bet9ja Has Stolen From Me, Please Help Me!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.