Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? (9203 Views)

Finidi George To Manage The Super Eagles Against Ghana And Mali / FIFA Ranking: Nigeria Ahead Of Ivory Coast, Haalandโ€™s Norway After Biggest Move / Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by forayfleo(m): 11:55am On Feb 11
Nigeria is winning this one because is our turn Em'il'okan
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by BePrepared: 12:03pm On Feb 11
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

We press their neck

Was doing fast and Furious with my lexus es 350 on the street of Benin city in a very happy mood when we defeated south Africans
today is gonna be worse.....aduwawa, ugbowo, airport road, upper lawani, upper mission road and okhoro road go hear word...
Ya all should not be scared we gonna kill them

Nigeria beat ivory coast ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ in 1994, we went on to win that AFCON.

Nigeria beat ivory Coast ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ in 2013, we went on to win that AFCON.

Nigeria beat ivory Coast ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ in 2024
#AFCON2023 ๐Ÿ˜Ž

So if you all are thinking what I'm thinking then a bottle of beer ๐Ÿบ and one tie of weed for you

As you do fast n furious may your the cup not be dedicated in ya name o
Remember Wigwe
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Patojargz: 12:06pm On Feb 11
Anything can happen...
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by polite2(m): 12:07pm On Feb 11
Iwobi shouldn't play plz

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Pious101: 12:09pm On Feb 11
What time is d match?
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by coleon(m): 12:09pm On Feb 11
iwaeda:
What are your expectations of Super Eagles against Elephants of Ivory Coast?
I don't have any expectations and infact I don't want Nigeria to win. This country is so messed up right now and we have bigger issues to focus our energy on than football.
Kidnappers are having a field day, economy is in comatose and people are dying of hunger.
Just yesterday late brother's wife called me that her son's medication is finished and I could not raise money to give her cos my own daughter too is sick and it saddens my heart how much this country has sunk.
Nigeria is a disaster and the people that created this disaster of a country should be burnt alive.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by portplus: 12:10pm On Feb 11
So I dreamt that Ivory Coast lost out the tournament...
Came back through the back-door...
And then went ahead to win the tournament...
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Fashionista01(f): 12:12pm On Feb 11
Nigeria 3 Ivory coast 2
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by AskNgige2: 12:16pm On Feb 11
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Mumu south africa made me lost some cool cash last night sad

Meanwhile,I'm rooting for our beloved super eagles to soar high tonight cool

Ivory will in the trophy ๐Ÿ†
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:21pm On Feb 11
Nigeria 3...vs 2 Ivory Coast

Ivory Coast to score first.....

Nigeria to equalise and score a second goal, to be equalised at the 86 mins of second half...

Nigeria to score at the opening first half of extra time to seal the game.....

First corner by ....Ivory Coast

First Free kick by..... Nigeria

If you are into betting, come for your fake but promising prophecies .....lols

Niaja for lifeeeeeee.......
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by SeriouslySense(m): 12:21pm On Feb 11
I wish them all the best sha.

I expect people to smile.

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by alakuko: 12:27pm On Feb 11
I love Nigeria but based on the last weednesday performance of both team. Ivory Coast will beat Nigeria 3-1

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Pat081: 12:40pm On Feb 11
ipobarecriminals:
sad Be at work here but NOT watching sad sad lipsrsealed
same here
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Pat081: 12:42pm On Feb 11
Lost or win 50 /50 they should pick one and will bag of rice come down
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Pat081: 12:45pm On Feb 11
coleon:

I don't have any expectations and infact I don't want Nigeria to win. This country is so messed up right now and we have bigger issues to focus our energy on than football.
Kidnappers are having a field day, economy is in comatose and people are dying of hunger.
Just yesterday late brother's wife called me that her son's medication is finished and I could not raise money to give her cos my own daughter too is sick and it saddens my heart how much this country has sunk.
Nigeria is a disaster and the people that created this disaster of a country should be burnt alive.
God will heal them both Amen
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Rebuker(m): 12:47pm On Feb 11
I expect the match to end 3:1 in favour of Nigeria.

Though I had a dream that they scored us in less than 10 minutes into the match because of a silly mistake from our players.

However, we were playing and dribbling them so much that the crowd were cheering the super Eagles and hailing them them all through.

So, I pray we win no matter what. Amen๐Ÿ™!!!

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Austineva(m): 12:50pm On Feb 11
Nigeria (zoo)1:2 Ivory Coast
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Rebuker(m): 12:55pm On Feb 11
Austineva:
Nigeria (zoo)1:2 Ivory Coast

Remember this

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by NFBI: 12:56pm On Feb 11
Let CAF declare the both country winner to avoid bloodshed
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by symbianDON(m): 1:05pm On Feb 11
Agunesinjaweola:

Have you ever heard Eagles ๐Ÿฆ… defeated Elephant ๐Ÿ˜ before

Don't be sentimental !
were they antelopes when super eagles defeated them in the group match?
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Cooky007(m): 1:07pm On Feb 11
My expectations about todays match is positive i mean positive in favour of nigerians. I tell you positive again.(3x) Meaning that Nigeria will surely win, and bring the trophy home in Jesus Mighty Name Amen.. No more story despite their home advantage.. Period
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by tunde1200(m): 1:11pm On Feb 11
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

We press their neck

Was doing fast and Furious with my lexus es 350 on the street of Benin city in a very happy mood when we defeated south Africans
today is gonna be worse.....aduwawa, ugbowo, airport road, upper lawani, upper mission road and okhoro road go hear word...
Ya all should not be scared we gonna kill them

Nigeria beat ivory coast ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ in 1994, we went on to win that AFCON.

Nigeria beat ivory Coast ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ in 2013, we went on to win that AFCON.

Nigeria beat ivory Coast ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ in 2024
#AFCON2023 ๐Ÿ˜Ž

So if you all are thinking what I'm thinking then a bottle of beer ๐Ÿบ and one tie of weed for you

Bad guy no change my mood this afternoon.
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Kendrick80(m): 1:12pm On Feb 11
Ov 2.5
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by tunde1200(m): 1:13pm On Feb 11
Rebuker:

Remember this
Are you alright?
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Ubdavis(m): 1:13pm On Feb 11
I just dey watch am like chelsea match.. I take anything I see
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Achor1111(m): 1:23pm On Feb 11
The cup
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Artsbeat(m): 1:31pm On Feb 11
First half
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Everydaylove: 1:37pm On Feb 11
Whether win or loose .. kobo dem no go share me. That's how I console myself. However I want us to lift the cup.
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by triplechoice(m): 1:37pm On Feb 11
I am expecting Lookmam to score and Nigeria to win.

Nigeria has the better and more confident team.

They're not going to be intimidated by the vociferous Ivorian fans.

I see them playing their normal game and winning at the end.
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Uniquekriss(m): 1:43pm On Feb 11
Juliearth:
I'm positive we would win and even if the odds do not favour us, making it to the finals is victory on its own. Defeating South Africa again, is yet another laudable win for us.

I love the energy, that's the spirit!
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by efemena5050(m): 1:44pm On Feb 11
iwaeda:
What are your expectations of Super Eagles against Elephants of Ivory Coast?
play ur life savings ....on.....

The game is 12

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Football Memes / Brazil Edge Peru To Lift Trophy On Home Soil / Meaning Of The Name 'Okocha'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.