Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Jonda Unfiltered 1: You Can Ask Anything You Would Like To Ask Me. I'll Be As Ho - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jonda Unfiltered 1: You Can Ask Anything You Would Like To Ask Me. I'll Be As Ho (347 Views)

Jonda Unfiltered 2: How Do I Stop Being Hot By This Time Of The Month? / 40 Random Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend / If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonda Unfiltered 1: You Can Ask Anything You Would Like To Ask Me. I'll Be As Ho by LenaJon(f): 10:24am On Feb 08
Jonda Unfiltered 1: Introduction.

Here, I would like to be sharing and saying or talking about things I wouldn't have ordinarily said. Maybe things I might be afraid of saying. And nothing but the truth. I want to be sharing them here. I want this place to be where I come to pour out my mind and say things the way they're with me.

Incase you have anything to say/tell or ask me, you can go ahead and do so. I'll be as honest as possible.

AMA- Ask Me Anything!
Re: Jonda Unfiltered 1: You Can Ask Anything You Would Like To Ask Me. I'll Be As Ho by Iykman042(m): 10:43am On Feb 08
have you been bleeped by two men,if yes how is the experience.
how many times have you done abortion.
how many times have you molested young boys and young girls
Re: Jonda Unfiltered 1: You Can Ask Anything You Would Like To Ask Me. I'll Be As Ho by LenaJon(f): 11:28am On Feb 08
Iykman042:
have you been bleeped by two men,if yes how is the experience.

how many times have you done abortion.

how many times have you molested young boys and young girls
Jeezzzz! Are you trying to mock me or what? I think some are too extreme.

To the first one question: Yes, I have. But that was once. I was so drug that day. Didn't know what I was doing or where I was being taken to. I didn't do it with a clear or knowingly. I came to hangout with these two men and in the process, I got so drunk that I didn't know what was happening. So they took me to their house and took advantage of the fact that I was drunk and had their way with me, because they know I wouldn't have agreed if I was in my right frame of mind. That that period I haven't fully disvirgined. I have never done such a thing since then. It's not been that long though. It's not been up to two years even. Maybe a year and few months.

To the second question: None.

To the third question: None. ( Jeezzz this is too extreme though). I don't joke with anything that has to do with abuse. Because of what I've seen.

So, that's it.
Re: Jonda Unfiltered 1: You Can Ask Anything You Would Like To Ask Me. I'll Be As Ho by Novaxerxes(m): 11:47am On Feb 08
LenaJon:

Here, I would like to be sharing and saying or talking about things I wouldn't have ordinarily said. Maybe things I might be afraid of saying. And nothing but the truth. I want to be sharing them here. I want this place to be where I come to pour out my mind and say things the way they're with me.

Incase you have anything to say/tell or ask me, you can go ahead and do so. I'll be as honest as possible.

AMA- Ask Me Anything!

Do you have an alternate moniker that starts with an F
Re: Jonda Unfiltered 1: You Can Ask Anything You Would Like To Ask Me. I'll Be As Ho by drimzsmoke(m): 12:07pm On Feb 08
LenaJon:

AMA- Ask Me Anything!

When did you do your male to female sex reassignment surgery?
Re: Jonda Unfiltered 1: You Can Ask Anything You Would Like To Ask Me. I'll Be As Ho by LenaJon(f): 12:21pm On Feb 08
drimzsmoke:

When did you do your male to female sex reassignment surgery?
Male to female reassignment surgery? I don't get you. Can you rephrase please?
Re: Jonda Unfiltered 1: You Can Ask Anything You Would Like To Ask Me. I'll Be As Ho by LenaJon(f): 12:23pm On Feb 08
Novaxerxes:

Do you have an alternate moniker that starts with an F
No, I don't have any other female moniker that has an female attached to it.
Re: Jonda Unfiltered 1: You Can Ask Anything You Would Like To Ask Me. I'll Be As Ho by drimzsmoke(m): 12:27pm On Feb 08
LenaJon:
Male to female reassignment surgery? I don't get you. Can you rephrase please?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Never mind!!!
Re: Jonda Unfiltered 1: You Can Ask Anything You Would Like To Ask Me. I'll Be As Ho by Nice2023(m): 12:30pm On Feb 08
How old are u?

Can u be friend...?

Are u matured enough to talk about business and money...because anything short if this,I no dey?
Re: Jonda Unfiltered 1: You Can Ask Anything You Would Like To Ask Me. I'll Be As Ho by LenaJon(f): 1:10pm On Feb 08
Nice2023:
How old are u?

Can u be friend...?

Are u matured enough to talk about business and money...because anything short if this,I no dey?
Of course, why not. I'm also ready and willing to relocate if it warrants it. As far as it'll bring in cash, then I'm in.

I'm in my twenties.
Re: Jonda Unfiltered 1: You Can Ask Anything You Would Like To Ask Me. I'll Be As Ho by Nice2023(m): 1:25pm On Feb 08
LenaJon:
Of course, why not. I'm also ready and willing to relocate if it warrants it. As far as it'll bring in cash, then I'm in.

I didn't promise u any business...I said can u be my friend ? u still didn't mention ur age.

Secondly, I said can we discuss business and money ?

If u can,then we can chat.
Re: Jonda Unfiltered 1: You Can Ask Anything You Would Like To Ask Me. I'll Be As Ho by LenaJon(f): 1:52pm On Feb 08
Nice2023:

I didn't promise u any business...I said can u be my friend ? u still didn't mention ur age.

Secondly, I said can we discuss business and money ?

If u can,then we can chat.
Yes, we can.
Re: Jonda Unfiltered 1: You Can Ask Anything You Would Like To Ask Me. I'll Be As Ho by Nice2023(m): 2:11pm On Feb 08
LenaJon:
Yes, we can.

I will send u a mail.
Re: Jonda Unfiltered 1: You Can Ask Anything You Would Like To Ask Me. I'll Be As Ho by almarthins(m): 2:11pm On Feb 08
LenaJon:

AMA- Ask Me Anything!

I heard many lady's now prefer vibrators to what a normal dickson can do. Would you add intimacy gadgets as asin quanon for matrimonial copulation.?
Re: Jonda Unfiltered 1: You Can Ask Anything You Would Like To Ask Me. I'll Be As Ho by LenaJon(f): 7:29pm On Feb 08
almarthins:

I heard many lady's now prefer vibrators to what a normal dickson can do. Would you add intimacy gadgets as asin quanon for matrimonial copulation.?
I've never used that before.
Re: Jonda Unfiltered 1: You Can Ask Anything You Would Like To Ask Me. I'll Be As Ho by LenaJon(f): 7:32pm On Feb 08
almarthins:

I've never used that before.
Re: Jonda Unfiltered 1: You Can Ask Anything You Would Like To Ask Me. I'll Be As Ho by luvgurl(f): 8:08pm On Feb 08
Ok! Where u from?
Re: Jonda Unfiltered 1: You Can Ask Anything You Would Like To Ask Me. I'll Be As Ho by LenaJon(f): 11:18pm On Feb 08
luvgurl:
Ok! Where u from?
I'm from Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

He Has Given Me Assurance / Relationship / Heart Break: What You Need To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.