Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali (18445 Views)

Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins / Biography Of Stanley Nwabali: Net Worth, Career, Marital Status / South Africans Attack Chippa United Boss After Declaring Support For Nwabali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Maobichek: 1:55pm On Feb 08
shadrach77:
And he is just 26! The Lord is great cry

26 indeed!!!

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by uchemma5000: 1:59pm On Feb 08
Are You a video content creator
HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU

[b]URGENTLY NEEDED!!![/b]z

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Babangidapikin: 2:04pm On Feb 08
I am happy we won sha .. I couldn't watch beyond the first half because my head was pounding, na so I see 2:0 rush down to watch only to see they just scored us 1:1 ..I am like hmmm ...went back to take care of my pounding head and use Twitter to follow the remaining story ... Whatever I am sha happy we are in the finals ... The coach should allow them rest for one full day o ... I noticed some form of fatigue in the first half ..Make President Bola Tinubu begin Jug and begin pack his load for the finals...He has to be seated at the stadium ..
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by fuckJones(f): 2:08pm On Feb 08
ArmaniUhuru:
Please who has our goalkeeper account details?
I want to sow a seed.

Stanley Nwabali is exceptional.
you that never eat since yesterday

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by MadamExcellency: 2:19pm On Feb 08
ArmaniUhuru:

He’s a product of the South African league. Chippa United.

He is a league winner at Enyimba International and hasn't won anything with Chippa United.
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Isobug: 2:21pm On Feb 08
Kinzo0917:

Ny guy, haba

What about our first choice uzoho? Una don forget am?

I believe he would ve saved all of d penalties yesterday
Good in saving penalties, yes no doubt but do you think we would have reached this semi finals let alone taking South Africa to penalty shootout if Uzoho was in charge? Ordinary weak free kicks see enter net for Uzoho, let alone intense match like yesterday
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Katcall: 2:26pm On Feb 08
shadrach77:
And he is just 26! The Lord is great cry
he's 23. I will slap u

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Katcall: 2:34pm On Feb 08
ArmaniUhuru:

He’s a product of South African league. Chippa United.
he came from Nigeria. stupid boy
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Achoghim: 2:38pm On Feb 08
Nwabali is a Yoruba name. Hope you're satisfied nh?
Fulaninigger:
Lol foolish Ibo people started claiming him as theirs yesterday grin

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Yemmysworld91: 2:40pm On Feb 08
ArmaniUhuru:

He’s a product of South African league. Chippa United.

Did you take time to read up the article.. He only recently moved to South Africa. He is a product of our league. Read and understand sir
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Evercurious(f): 2:46pm On Feb 08
chopnaira:

He is a rivers man. He is from an area of rivers that even placed a ban on speaking Igbo.

You Must be very stupid for making such comment..Egbema ban which language? So you don't know he is from same area with Peter ODILI and they share common boundary with imo.state with part of their land in Imo state? Keep crying and when you re done , you kicked your tears...

I m dead sure you don't even know that are
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Evercurious(f): 2:49pm On Feb 08
CluelessMODS:
Thank God the dude is not Igbo, we for no rest from another round of tribal arrogance.

πŸ˜‚ Did he say he isn't? Nwabali knows he is an Igbo man and they speak clean and clear Igbo just like Peter ODILI who is from same area with him, Egbema

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by poweredcom(m): 3:06pm On Feb 08
chopnaira:

He is a rivers man. He is from an area of rivers that even placed a ban on speaking Igbo.

Shut up he is a igbo person from rivers state

I dont know what is you people problem does he look like ijaw to you or kalabari or non igbo or is his surname nwabali sound benin to you

In the LGA he comes from there are of .mix heritage that made up that local govt and its very close to imo state

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by JerryJJZ(m): 3:20pm On Feb 08
God bless you, Stanley Adekunle Oluwatobi Nwabali. You are making the whole Oduduwa proud!

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Erukulele(m): 3:50pm On Feb 08
Manchester united! Where are thou?.
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by CluelessMODS: 3:59pm On Feb 08
Evercurious:

πŸ˜‚ Did he say he isn't? Nwabali knows he is an Igbo man and they speak clean and clear Igbo just like Peter ODILI who is from same area with him, Egbema
You are living in fools paradise! So many Edos speaks Yoruba because of proximity. Does that makes them Yoruba? Just the way some tribes like Etche and Ikwerre in Rivers speak Igbo because of proximity but they have their own dialect. Call them Igbos make dem break your head.
He is from Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA in Rivers State they even have their own dialect.... Period!
By the way did he tell you that he is Igbo? Since he didn't tell me he is not according to you.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Savedday2: 4:25pm On Feb 08
See this one wey them go soon impeached still dey talk, instead of him to go beg Wike.
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by ChinemeremFidel: 5:07pm On Feb 08
ArmaniUhuru:
I want to sow a seed.

Sow the seed into my life instead please πŸ₯Ί
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Evercurious(f): 5:24pm On Feb 08
CluelessMODS:

You are living in fools paradise! So many Edos speaks Yoruba because of proximity. Does that makes them Yoruba? Just the way some tribes like Etche and Ikwerre in Rivers speak Igbo because of proximity but they have their own dialect. Call them Igbos make dem break your head.
He is from Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA in Rivers State they even have their own dialect.... Period!
By the way did he tell you that he is Igbo? Since he didn't tell me he is not according to you.

πŸ˜‚ 'Ododondo'.. keep crying you hear... Nwabali sounds like a yoruba Hausa or Benin name to you? and what's Egbema dialet called again? Keep crying you hear.. As you said , they speak Igbo cos of proximity.. So they also bear same name cos of proximity πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. abeg keep crying..and make sure you remember to lick those tears too

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by CluelessMODS: 6:31pm On Feb 08
Evercurious:

πŸ˜‚ 'Ododondo'.. keep crying you hear... Nwabali sounds like a yoruba Hausa or Benin name to you? and what's Egbema dialet called again? Keep crying you hear.. As you said , they speak Igbo cos of proximity.. So they also bear same name cos of proximity πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. abeg keep crying..and make sure you remember to lick those tears too
Olodo! Do they have their own dialect Yes or No? Mumu dey carry matter too far! May sorrow dey your life wey dey make you cry!
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Focusmind: 6:35pm On Feb 08
Earthquakes:

As it stands now it’s already up.
Whatever happens on Sunday, Nwabali abilities cannot be questioned again, as a coach I don’t need Sunday game to make my decision wink

Crowning his efforts with victory on Sunday makes it even more superb. That's it. Winning a title adds to a footballer's overall rating.
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by ViceGovernor: 6:42pm On Feb 08
Kenneth4u205:
Uzoho left this thread
Kai no let am go anywhere....hol am there make we give am 2 konks first for scamming us before the tournament
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Evercurious(f): 6:45pm On Feb 08
CluelessMODS:

Olodo! Do they have their own dialect Yes or No? Mumu dey carry matter too far! May sorrow dey your life wey dey make you cry!

πŸ˜‚ I dey carry matter far for OLODO like you wey start am making that silly comment... Abeg keep crying and remember to lick your tears as I said earlier πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. Dialet gbuo gi ebe a.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by CluelessMODS: 8:21pm On Feb 08
Evercurious:

πŸ˜‚ I dey carry matter far for OLODO like you wey start am making that silly comment... Abeg keep crying and remember to lick your tears as I said earlier πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. Dialet gbuo gi ebe a.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Mumu na u silly pass.... answer the simple question that I asked you.
Otondo I am sure you didn't study Geography or History in school if at all you go school. Ok he is Igbo from Imo State go write am for his credentials.
You can continue fooling yourself without your laughter emoji because there is nothing funny in what you are saying rather na stupidity u dey display.
Elenu pelebe!
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Evercurious(f): 8:24pm On Feb 08
CluelessMODS:

Mumu na u silly pass.... answer the simple question that I asked you.
Otondo I am sure you didn't study Geography or History in school if at all you go school. Ok he is Igbo from Imo State go write am for his credentials.
You can continue fooling yourself without your laughter emoji because there is nothing funny in what you are saying rather na stupidity u dey display.
Elenu pelebe!

πŸ˜‚. As I said keep crying ooh... Nwabali is yoruba naa.. full time ode... So for your small mind , there re no yorubas in Kwara state right? .. abeg go keep licking your tears
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by CluelessMODS: 8:34pm On Feb 08
Evercurious:

πŸ˜‚. As I said keep crying ooh... Nwabali is yoruba naa.. full time ode... So for your small mind , there re no yorubas in Kwara state right? .. abeg go keep licking your tears
I won't continue going back and forth with a dullard like you moreover you are repeating the same thing over and over and coming up with a stupid question. Full time dumbass! Rest in peace!
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Prolificgiant(m): 9:35pm On Feb 08
ArmaniUhuru:
I want to sow a seed.

you can send it to me I will forward it to him ,thanks in anticipation
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Melagros(m): 11:22pm On Feb 08
Odin13:
He’s good.. in what he’s doing ..

Now he’s about getting bigger .. good offer is already on the way..

Kudos to Nwabali.

I dey tell you, big offer is on the way

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Felaincarnated: 7:31am On Feb 09
Don't mind d uhuru product. Na inferiority complex dey always do dem
Isobug:

Chippa United he just joined 2022? You should have said he is their player instead of using the word product. He's a product of Nigerian league shekina.
From Go-round Fc, Enyimba Fc, to Lobi stars, to Katsina united until 2022, whose product is he?
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Evercurious(f): 10:16am On Feb 09
[quote author=CluelessMODS post=128358928]
I won't continue going back and forth with a dullard like you moreover you are repeating the same thing over and over and coming up with a stupid question. Full time dumbass! Rest in peace![/qpuote]

πŸ˜‚ Irredeemable fool like you. Rip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshoala Marks Her 26th Birthday By Scoring A Brace As Barca Beat Sevilla 6-0 / Oshoala Makes Spanish Primera Iberdrola Team Of The Season / Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.