Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali (18454 Views)

Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins / Biography Of Stanley Nwabali: Net Worth, Career, Marital Status / South Africans Attack Chippa United Boss After Declaring Support For Nwabali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by APOPTOSIS: 12:55pm On Feb 08
So my UZOHO is finished 😭😭
Chaiiiiii see Life

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Antoeni(m): 12:55pm On Feb 08
Governor SIM.Fubara is The 1st & Only Female Governor in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by SoNature(m): 12:56pm On Feb 08
God don pick him call!

Apart from earning himself the Number 1 spot in the Super Eagles squad, European clubs will be rushing him at the end of AFCON!

Congratulations to the Rivers man!

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by LagosFirstSon: 12:56pm On Feb 08
Good one
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Isobug: 12:57pm On Feb 08
ArmaniUhuru:

He’s a product of South African league. Chippa United.
Chippa United he just joined 2022? You should have said he is their player instead of using the word product. He's a product of Nigerian league shekina.
From Go-round Fc, Enyimba Fc, to Lobi stars, to Katsina united until 2022, whose product is he?

8 Likes

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Sleekfingers: 1:01pm On Feb 08
AlfaAbdulQuadri:
As-salamu Alaykum, Mu’minina wal Mu’minat
Good afternoon my daddies, mothers, brothers and sisters in Islam.

Please I need your help.

I'm using this medium to appeal to everyone that comes across this post to consider me, please. I'm not going to lie so I can be pitied, so I'll just be completely honest.

I'm here to beg so I can get something to eat. Any good person should help me with anything he or she can; I'll appreciate any amount, please.

I'm begging everyone in the name of Almighty Allah. I've exhausted every option I have, and that's why I'm here now. I have not eaten anything since Monday evening, and my body is starting to shake. Please, someone should help me with anything. Please don't let me die of this hunger! I swear to the holy Quran, I've never done this before, and this is the last thing I want to do, but I have no other option now.

Please have mercy on me and help me.

My bank details are:

United Bank for Africa (UBA)
2 1 9 0 4 8 6 2 0 6
My name is Quadri

May Allah Subhanna Wataala continue to bless you and your family. Jazakummullahu Khairan. Ameen

If, by Zuhr, I don't get help, I will sell my phone. But it will affect me a lot.

I am an O.LEVEL holder and am searching for a job. To survive while I search for a job, I am currently doing labor work at sites but have not been able to go out since five days ago because I have been very sick.

I am not a lazy person; please have mercy on me and help me.

Online Almajiri.....go and learn a skill.....and stop disturbing people on nairaland.......

Anybody that gives you a Kobo is an idiota

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Tareq1105: 1:05pm On Feb 08
ArmaniUhuru:
Please who has our goalkeeper account details?
I want to sow a seed.

Stanley Nwabali is exceptional.

Please put it on the platform when you get it. I would like to show him love too.
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Sleekfingers: 1:05pm On Feb 08
shadrach77:
And he is just 26! The Lord is great cry

🤣🤣🤣😆

With that kinda head.... That dude can't be nothing less than 35

4 Likes

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by SmartyPants(m): 1:07pm On Feb 08
Focusmind:
I heard he was a former militant. Once the head of task force (markets collections) for Obior/Akpor LGA under Wike. He loves football and usually organised tournaments for PH "Owomidas" before hitting it big.

If true, no wonder he has this rugged confidence about him.

Also a lesson to those who think agberos have nothing to offer. No one wakes up and chooses the street life.

We all just need opprtunities and second chances

6 Likes

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Wizygreat12: 1:10pm On Feb 08
South African keeper think say he get Evian. He no know say inside that your Evian another Evian dey inside🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Nwabali keep going higher higher💪💪

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Bar1941(m): 1:10pm On Feb 08
Man U should swap Onana with Nwabali asap.
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by UptownVibes(m): 1:10pm On Feb 08
Na this guy them host this Afcon for grin

Big club will come for him soon.. God bless his career more.. The new Eyinma of Eagles..

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Kinzo0917(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08
Isobug:
Nice one......Behaves like Vincent Enyama character wise and in actions too. Hope you continue like this, the sky is your limit, Europe calling, if you so wish

Ny guy, haba

What about our first choice uzoho? Una don forget am?

I believe he would ve saved all of d penalties yesterday

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Kinzo0917(m): 1:15pm On Feb 08
yewit37486:
Nice one. Congrats to the team. Hope Nigerians can see the beauty of DIVERSITY at work. The team is made up of people from across the different parts of the country - North, South South, South East, South West, Middle Belt.

I hope this will be a lesson to the likes of melezenawii, legendhero, accordadoga whatever the moniker is and co, all the ethnic jingoists that create threads claiming superiority of one ethnic group over the other. No ethnic group is SUPERIOR over the other. What makes a nation work is the DIVERSITY when people bring their STRENGTHS together.

Oil full your head

May God bless you sir for this

You get sense

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Focusmind: 1:16pm On Feb 08
SmartyPants:

If true, no wonder he has this rugged confidence about him.

Also a lesson to those who think agberos have nothing to offer. No one wakes up and chooses the street life.

We all just need opprtunities and second chances

You summarised it well. There was one agbero like that, that my former colleague placed a bet on. He told me that he saw the guy as a very intelligent and strong - willed fellow, but skeptical of supporting his business idea. He gave in at last to the agberos constant begging...... that agbero is now a big boy with multi million naira logistics business. The agbero guy has now supported my friend in many ways because he was the one that set him up, even though they are from different tribes, religion and state.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Kinzo0917(m): 1:17pm On Feb 08
Kenneth4u205:
Uzoho left this thread

According to our coach, uzoho still remain our first choice

Abeg no vex for this ooo. But don't you think UZOHO would ve saved all the penalties yesterday?
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Balkan(m): 1:18pm On Feb 08
AllahOfBlood:
cheesy

Him know am b4?

the guy don blow now him come hail am

fubara leave the guy alone and focus with ur fight with wike
some comments here dey funny
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by SmartyPants(m): 1:18pm On Feb 08
Focusmind:

You summarised it well. There was one agbero like that, that my former colleague placed a bet on. He told me that he saw the guy as a very intelligent and strong - willed fellow, but skeptical of supporting his business idea. He gave in at last to the agberos constant begging...... that agbero is now a big boy with multi million naira logistics business. The agbero guy has now supported my friend in many ways because he was the one that set him up, even though they are from different tribes, religion and state.

Amazing
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Shikini: 1:18pm On Feb 08
Yes oo
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Fulaninigger: 1:18pm On Feb 08
Lol foolish Ibo people started claiming him as theirs yesterday grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by whatmoreng: 1:19pm On Feb 08
Focusmind:
I heard he was a former militant. Once the head of task force (markets collections) for Obior/Akpor LGA under Wike. He loves football and usually organised tournaments for PH "Owomidas" before hitting it big. No matter what, never allow your passion to die. Even if you are not in the place you would love to be, continue to chase your passion. Congratulations to him. Chippers United will soon smile to the bank as scouts from Europe comes calling. You see the reason why the chippers club chairman said he would support Nigeria over SA. Bros wan cash out on top Nwabali head. If Nigeria wins the tournament, Nwabali 's value goes up. Football na money first before passion, at least for Africans.

Militant ke? Why are Nigerians so wicked? Which kind dirty rumor is this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by SmartyPants(m): 1:19pm On Feb 08
Kinzo0917:

According to our coach, uzoho still remain our first choice

Abeg no vex for this ooo. But don't you think UZOHO would ve saved all the penalties yesterday?

First choice on the bench for a full tournament? If he really said that he was just whining Francis.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:22pm On Feb 08
shadrach77:
And he is just 26! The Lord is great cry
Naija footballers, Nwabali 26 kikikikikikigrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:23pm On Feb 08
SmartyPants:

First choice on the bench for a full tournament? If he really said that he was just whining Francis.
Whinning to bad grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Lifemanage: 1:23pm On Feb 08
ArmaniUhuru:
Please who has our goalkeeper account details?
I want to sow a seed.

Stanley Nwabali is exceptional.
Secret of greatness
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Earthquakes: 1:47pm On Feb 08
Focusmind:
I heard he was a former militant. Once the head of task force (markets collections) for Obior/Akpor LGA under Wike. He loves football and usually organised tournaments for PH "Owomidas" before hitting it big. No matter what, never allow your passion to die. Even if you are not in the place you would love to be, continue to chase your passion. Congratulations to him. Chippers United will soon smile to the bank as scouts from Europe comes calling. You see the reason why the chippers club chairman said he would support Nigeria over SA. Bros wan cash out on top Nwabali head. If Nigeria wins the tournament, Nwabali 's value goes up. Football na money first before passion, at least for Africans.

As it stands now it’s already up.
Whatever happens on Sunday, Nwabali abilities cannot be questioned again, as a coach I don’t need Sunday game to make my decision wink
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by chopnaira: 1:49pm On Feb 08
We don't support our local leagues; hence, a good goalie like him flew under the radar for a long time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by chopnaira: 1:50pm On Feb 08
Fulaninigger:
Lol foolish Ibo people started claiming him as theirs yesterday grin
He is a rivers man. He is from an area of rivers that even placed a ban on speaking Igbo.

Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by CluelessMODS: 1:52pm On Feb 08
ArmaniUhuru:

He’s a product of South African league. Chippa United.
Unnecessary counter point! Was he not in Nigerian league before moving to South Africa?
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by CluelessMODS: 1:54pm On Feb 08
Thank God the dude is not Igbo, we for no rest from another round of tribal arrogance.
Re: AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali by Reussite: 1:54pm On Feb 08
So no be today the man of the hour tag start.......little beginnings, greater end🤌

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Eyes On Victor Osimhen As Injury-hit Nigeria Face Uphill AFCON Battle / African Coaches At The World Cup - An Analysis / Iker Casillas Retires From Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.