Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Orji Kalu's Cashew Nut Factory Set For Production As Containers Arrive Igbere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu's Cashew Nut Factory Set For Production As Containers Arrive Igbere (2866 Views)

Dangote Refinery Set For Production As Crude Supply Hits 6 Million Barrels / Largest Steel Factory Set For Commission In Kaduna Early Next Year-photo / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Kalu's Cashew Nut Factory Set For Production As Containers Arrive Igbere by odoemelamemmanu(m): 1:06pm On Feb 08
Just In: Hope For The Youths As Seven Containers Carrying Modern Equipment For Orji Kalu's Cashew Nut Factory Arrived In Igbere.

The former governor and distinguished senator, Orji Uzor Kalu, is set to launch a multi-billion dollar cashew processing factory in Abia North. This establishment is a game changer for the Nigerian economy, representing a significant investment in the country's agricultural sector.

The modern cashew processing facilities imported via the seven forty-foot containers will create a multitude of job opportunities for the local population. These jobs will span production, processing, packaging, and distribution. The workforce will also benefit from skill development and training programs, as they operate and maintain the state-of-the-art machinery and ensure quality control.

The cashew factory will promote value addition within Nigeria, increasing the value of Nigeria's major agricultural export, cashew nuts. By processing and packaging them locally, instead of exporting raw cashews, the factory will generate higher revenue and contribute to the country's foreign exchange earnings.

The presence of the cashew factory will have a positive ripple effect on the local economy. It will create opportunities for suppliers, transporters, and other service providers within the cashew value chain. This increased economic activity will lead to the growth of small businesses and stimulate the local economy.

Moreover, the cashew factory will contribute to the development of the agricultural sector in Nigeria. It will encourage cashew farmers to invest in improved farming practices, increase their yields, and ensure a consistent supply of high-quality cashews for the factory.

In summary, the establishment of Senator Orji Uzor Kalu's cashew factory is a significant step towards the economic growth and development of Nigeria. It will create jobs, promote value addition, increase foreign exchange earnings, and boost the local economy, while also contributing to the development of the agricultural sector.

✍🏿 TEAM OUK

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu's Cashew Nut Factory Set For Production As Containers Arrive Igbere by Nwodosis(m): 1:07pm On Feb 08
2023 election lessons are yielding industrial fruits in the Eastern part of country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu's Cashew Nut Factory Set For Production As Containers Arrive Igbere by SoNature(m): 1:51pm On Feb 08
This is what every senator should do in his district. What jobs have you created for the people you represent?

We cannot keep disturbing God with prayers for the same things we can do for ourselves. This is why God gave us a functional brain.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu's Cashew Nut Factory Set For Production As Containers Arrive Igbere by Emmabyte: 2:00pm On Feb 08
Big man things if you know you know
Re: Orji Kalu's Cashew Nut Factory Set For Production As Containers Arrive Igbere by aribisala0(m): 2:04pm On Feb 08
odoemelamemmanu:
Just In: Hope For The Youths As Seven Containers Carrying Modern Equipment For Orji Kalu's Cashew Nut Factory Arrived In Igbere.

The former governor and distinguished senator, Orji Uzor Kalu, is set to launch a multi-billion dollar cashew processing factory in Abia North. This establishment is a game changer for the Nigerian economy, representing a significant investment in the country's agricultural sector.

The modern cashew processing facilities imported via the seven forty-foot containers will create a multitude of job opportunities for the local population. These jobs will span production, processing, packaging, and distribution. The workforce will also benefit from skill development and training programs, as they operate and maintain the state-of-the-art machinery and ensure quality control.

Great move I am not a believer in so called foreign investment
Only we can develop our country

The idea however of a multibillion dollar cashew nut factory sounds exaggerated

I want to believe that is an error and not the usual noise we know him for

5 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu's Cashew Nut Factory Set For Production As Containers Arrive Igbere by pandax: 2:25pm On Feb 08
aribisala0:

Multimillion-dollar is more plausible!

4 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu's Cashew Nut Factory Set For Production As Containers Arrive Igbere by Dpharisee: 2:31pm On Feb 08
odoemelamemmanu:
J
The former governor and distinguished senator, Orji Uzor Kalu, is set to launch a multi-billion dollar cashew processing factory in Abia North

✍🏿 TEAM OUK

Multi billion dollars and the news is not on Forbes, just report the laudable project without the lies and leave the cheap propaganda which you have been selling to Abia State indigenes for years

9 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu's Cashew Nut Factory Set For Production As Containers Arrive Igbere by aribisala0(m): 2:32pm On Feb 08
pandax:

Multimillion-dollar is more plausible!
More plausible than what?
Did you just learn the word plausible and were looking for an opportunity to practise it??
In English when you use the word MORE it is a comparator
So if you say more plausible please tell us

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu's Cashew Nut Factory Set For Production As Containers Arrive Igbere by kettykin: 2:41pm On Feb 08
I am not a fan of OUK but this is commendable and should be emulated by everyone

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu's Cashew Nut Factory Set For Production As Containers Arrive Igbere by Elliotwaveforec: 2:55pm On Feb 08
Good one! Remove the billion in your write-up.

The networth of Kalu isn't up to a billion dollars, not to mention multi-billion dollars.

Multi-billion Naira is okay!

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu's Cashew Nut Factory Set For Production As Containers Arrive Igbere by Anguldi(m): 3:38pm On Feb 08
Chest beating, Dem swear for una.

Multi Billion dollar

Tueh

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu's Cashew Nut Factory Set For Production As Containers Arrive Igbere by aribisala0(m): 3:40pm On Feb 08
Elliotwaveforec:

The networth of Kalu isn't up to a billion dollars, not to mention multi-billion dollars.

Leaving Orji Mali to one side

They said

FACTORY

What exactly do they do in ANY FACTORY

any where in the world that would make it a Multibillion dollar factory? One factory

In this case Cashew factory? What kind of Cashew is that?
How many billion dollar factories are there in the whole world

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu's Cashew Nut Factory Set For Production As Containers Arrive Igbere by Paraman: 4:40pm On Feb 08
Good one from kalu. I do wander why wealthy Nigerians are not investing in the production, processing and packaging of cashew. Nigeria mostly export raw cashews abroad.

Julius berger was building a cashew processing factory at Epe few years ago, I don't know if it's running now.
Re: Orji Kalu's Cashew Nut Factory Set For Production As Containers Arrive Igbere by 007kjb: 4:42pm On Feb 08
Elliotwaveforec:

You are talking brubbish

Even OTEDOLA CAN'T LAZE KANU SHOES IN MONEY TERMS
Re: Orji Kalu's Cashew Nut Factory Set For Production As Containers Arrive Igbere by Nicepoker(m): 5:27pm On Feb 08
Watch them going bonkers. grin on this thread.
Re: Orji Kalu's Cashew Nut Factory Set For Production As Containers Arrive Igbere by pandax: 5:55pm On Feb 08
aribisala0:

Did you just learn the word plausible and were looking for an opportunity to practise it??

Mr English Teacher, English is my third language; but if you had read the entire article/report, you would have found out that plausible as used compared multi-million dollar as stated by me and multi-billion dollar as stated by the report

It's your type that will write an essay in examination, where simply definition will suffice

Once again English as a language, and its usage can never be a measure of intelligence
Re: Orji Kalu's Cashew Nut Factory Set For Production As Containers Arrive Igbere by aribisala0(m): 6:12pm On Feb 08
pandax:

Mr English Teacher, English is my third language; but if you had read the entire article/report, you would have found out that plausible as used compared multi-million dollar as stated by me and multi-billion dollar as stated by the report

It's your type that will write an essay in examination, where simply definition will suffice

Once again English as a language, and its usage can never be a measure of intelligence

You are the one with an ego and a complex
I am not here to read your mind.
I did not speak to you
Out of nowhere you quoted me to make a statement that had no meaning to me
Only autistic people assume others can read their minds
You need to learn to say what is in your mind that is what communication is about.
Do not expect me to know or even care what You are holding in your head.
If you feel you want to communicate with me then do so effectively
It is not by force
Re: Orji Kalu's Cashew Nut Factory Set For Production As Containers Arrive Igbere by paramakina202: 6:39pm On Feb 08
aribisala0:

Too much of exaggeration,seems these guys do not know the value of money before they type it.
Good initiative by our able senator.
Re: Orji Kalu's Cashew Nut Factory Set For Production As Containers Arrive Igbere by pinkguy(m): 8:59pm On Feb 08
Useless people I hope he not planning on producing fake cashew nut like india
Re: Orji Kalu's Cashew Nut Factory Set For Production As Containers Arrive Igbere by Sirianese: 9:07pm On Feb 08
odoemelamemmanu:

The cashew factory will promote value addition within Nigeria, increasing the value of Nigeria's major agricultural export, cashew nuts. By processing and packaging them locally, instead of exporting raw cashews, the factory will generate higher revenue and contribute to the country's foreign exchange earnings.

The presence of the cashew factory will have a positive ripple effect on the local economy. It will create opportunities for suppliers, transporters, and other service providers within the cashew value chain. This increased economic activity will lead to the growth of small businesses and stimulate the local economy.

Moreover, the cashew factory will contribute to the development of the agricultural sector in Nigeria. It will encourage cashew farmers to invest in improved farming practices, increase their yields, and ensure a consistent supply of high-quality cashews for the factory.

In summary, the establishment of Senator Orji Uzor Kalu's cashew factory is a significant step towards the economic growth and development of Nigeria. It will create jobs, promote value addition, increase foreign exchange earnings, and boost the local economy, while also contributing to the development of the agricultural sector.

✍🏿 TEAM OUK

No pictures? grin

Not surprised though, we all know that Orji Kalu can't live his life without scamming & stealing
Re: Orji Kalu's Cashew Nut Factory Set For Production As Containers Arrive Igbere by FreeStuffsNG: 10:07pm On Feb 08
Sirianese:

No pictures? grin

Not surprised though, we all know that Orji Kalu can't live his life without scamming & stealing
The pictures are inside containers wink

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu's Cashew Nut Factory Set For Production As Containers Arrive Igbere by Coldspice: 11:51pm On Feb 08
007kjb:

You are talking brubbish

Even OTEDOLA CAN'T LAZE KANU SHOES IN MONEY TERMS

Otedola will buy Kanu with your entire lineage added as jara.
Re: Orji Kalu's Cashew Nut Factory Set For Production As Containers Arrive Igbere by 123papas(m): 1:43am On Feb 09
aribisala0:

Multibillion
Re: Orji Kalu's Cashew Nut Factory Set For Production As Containers Arrive Igbere by aribisala0(m): 1:56am On Feb 09
123papas:

Multibillion
Yes more plausible but doubtful to me

As long as it is Orji Kalu it is likely to be exaggerated or outright lies

Anyway Cashew nuts business is a gold mine if you have capital.
One problem we have with food in Nigeria is packaging foods to international standards.
I have spoken with a few people who say about half of the world's cashew nuts come from West Africa mainly Vote d'Ivoire but Nigeria likely will overtake soon.
Cashews are taken from Nigeria by Chinese and others to wash process package and sell to USA and Europe sometimes even back to us
I heard of Cashew nuts being taken to Spain because we don't have these kinds of facilities
So it is a big deal.We need more of these so we stop exporting unprocessed cashew nuts and create jobs for our people
Re: Orji Kalu's Cashew Nut Factory Set For Production As Containers Arrive Igbere by 007kjb: 6:12am On Feb 09
Coldspice:

Otedola will buy Kanu with your entire lineage added as jara.

You talk like who no get sense

(1) (Reply)

The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well / Running Nigeria On Generators / M E N D Calls Off Ceasefire -Jomo Gbomo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.