Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well (2859 Views)

South East Don't Have Any Railway Line And Amaechi Is Connecting Niger ? / Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" / Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by Fineman2: 7:43am On Feb 19
I really don't like creating threads that will cause unnecessary fight but I've carefully studied and monitored events in Benue for some time.

What baffles me the most sometimes is the negative comments from some Igbos saying Benue people are reaping what they planted during the civil war because they helped the Nigerian government, it is one nonsense story almost every Igbo person knows.

Firstly, During the Biafra war, Benue and the entire middle belt was under the control of the Nigerian government with military administrators fully in charge, so how do you expect Benue people serving in the army not to fight with the central government.

Secondly, did ojukwo consult Benue people before going into war? Did he mention Benue as part of Biafra during his speech?

Thirdly, why are they so fixated on Benue than the rest of the middle belt?

Lastly, Is General Yakubu Gowon from Benue state? The man that fought against you

The lack of humanity in these people is truly horrifying, the same way they are supporting the massacre of innocent Palestinians in Gaza but they are always quick to report Nigerian military to ICC for trying to weed out IPOB.

During the last election, Benue, plateau and several states in the middle belt supported Mr Obi and the labour party including my family and myself, in Benue APC won with a difference of just 2k votes, maybe through rigging with the help of Akume the current SGF.

We could've supported Tinubu or Atiku, but we didn't because we believe in Obi more than the rest of the candidates.

My Igbos brothers should get that nonsense story off their heads and stop creating more enemies for themselves, you can't be fighting every other tribe and region and then expect them to support you during elections.

They must learn how to build bridges of love.

IPOB has killed more people in south east than Fulani herdsmen in Benue, it's either they sympathize with Benue people or they keep their mouths shut and avoid such threads completely.

For Benue people, I think they should stop supporting south east thinking they are brothers, they should just remain neutral and stick to middle belt region.

We pray for good leaders that will do things right and change the minds of our people, not tribalistic leaders.

Once again, there's freedom of expression in our constitution, so nobody should get mad at me for speaking my mind.

I also expect them to report this thread, but my message would have been passed by then.

Please leave Benue people alone.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by KingKO22: 7:52am On Feb 19
IPOB are coming for your head 😂😀🤣

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by caesymore(m): 7:54am On Feb 19
Boom Dig_It!!!

You and your family supported Obi, meaning we shouldn't generalise Benues support for APC but see it on an individual level, yet you generalise we Igbos lack humanity, you bloody hypocrite.

Dey there dey play, collectively you guys should grow balls like we in the Southeast and rid of yourselves the evils that lurks within your state your problem is not with we Igbos.

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by AustineE1: 7:58am On Feb 19
Pls Igbo's shouldn't comment in this thread,we know those that created the thread,they are trying to use divide and rule to distract Nigerians from the acute hunger ravaging the land. The contraption called Nigeria is now in great turmoil because of their wrong choices,let them deal with it.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by Balkan(m): 8:02am On Feb 19
This op sounds like a drowning man. Benue people are ode. Whether you like it or not understand that igbos are not your problem. Please enjoy your one Nigeria. Also be rest assured that we dont care about you because you guys lack wisdom

I have just gone through your post and found out that
All you post is about isreal bombing gaza. I have never seen anywher you complained how your people are beeing skaughtered everyday. I bet you that you did not votr peter Obi. You lied

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by UncleAyo: 8:03am On Feb 19
Don't blame them or fight with them. Just try and understand that it is beyond their control. Whether you vote for their candidate or you did not even vote at all, they will still mock you. And celebrate your misfortunes.

The word Schadenfreude means the experience of pleasure, joy, or self-satisfaction that comes from learning of or witnessing the troubles, failures, pain, or humiliation of another. The Schadenfreude by this group result from their lack of empathy, which is one of the symptoms of the narcissistic personality disorder, a mental health condition very common among their group.

Symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder. From Mayo Clinic.

People with the disorder can:

- Have an unreasonably high sense of self-importance and require constant, excessive admiration.
- Feel that they deserve privileges and special treatment.
- Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements.
- Make achievements and talents seem bigger than they are.
- Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate.
- Believe they are superior to others and can only spend time with or be understood by equally special people.
- Be critical of and look down on people they feel are not important.
- Expect special favors and expect other people to do what they want without questioning them.
- Take advantage of others to get what they want.
- Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others.
- Be envious of others and believe others envy them.
- Behave in an arrogant way, brag a lot and come across as conceited.
- Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office.
- Being overly boastful, exaggerating one’s own achievements
- Pretending to be superior to others
- Lack of empathy for others
- Looking down on others as inferior
- Monopolising conversations
- Easily disappointed when expected importance is not given
- Always craves for “the best” in everything
- Has a very fragile self-esteem

At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they view as criticism. They can:

- Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special recognition or treatment.
- Have major problems interacting with others and easily feel slighted.
- React with rage or contempt and try to belittle other people to make themselves appear superior.
- Have difficulty managing their emotions and behavior.
- Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change.
- Withdraw from or avoid situations in which they might fail.
- Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection.
- Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, humiliation and fear of being exposed as a failure.

Schadenfreude: A. is a combination of the German nouns Schaden, meaning "damage" or "harm," and Freude, meaning "joy." So it makes sense that schadenfreude means joy over some harm or misfortune suffered by another.
B. A feeling of pleasure or satisfaction when something bad happens to someone else.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by heniford2: 8:07am On Feb 19
Senseless post

18 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by chiagozien(m): 8:08am On Feb 19
Fineman2:
I really don't like creating threads that will cause unnecessary fight but I've carefully studied and monitored events in Benue for some time.

What baffles me the most sometimes is the negative comments from some Igbos saying Benue people are reaping what they planted during the civil war because they helped the Nigerian government, it is one nonsense story almost every Igbo person knows.

Firstly, During the Biafra war, Benue and the entire middle belt was under the control of the Nigerian government with military administrators fully in charge, so how do you expect Benue people serving in the army not to fight with the central government.

Secondly, did ojukwo consult Benue people before going into war? Did he mention Benue as part of Biafra during his speech?

Lastly, Is General Yakubu Gowon from Benue state?

The lack of humanity in these people is truly horrifying, the same way they are supporting the massacre of innocent Palestinians in Gaza but they are always quick to report Nigerian military to ICC for trying to weed out IPOB.

During the last election, Benue, plateau and several states in the middle belt supported Mr Obi and the labour party including my family and myself, in Benue APC won by just 2k votes, maybe through rigging with the help of Akume the current SGF.

We could've supported Tinubu or Atiku, but we didn't because we believe in Obi more than the rest of the candidates.

My Igbos brothers should get that nonsense story off their heads and stop creating more enemies for themselves, you can't be fighting every other tribe and region and then expect them to support you during elections.

IPOB has killed more people in south east than Fulani herdsmen in Benue, it's either they sympathize with Benue people or they keep their mouths shut and avoid such threads completely.

For Benue people, I think they should stop supporting south east thinking they are brothers, they should just remain neutral and stick to middle belt region.

We pray for good leaders that will do things right and change the minds of our people, not tribalistic leaders.

Once again, there's freedom of expression in our constitution, so nobody should get mad at me for speaking my mind.

I also expect them to report this thread, but my message would have been passed by then.

But why are you Nigerians killing benue people?

And mind you we are not your brothers,I saw where you said "My Igbo brothers"

The evil people that rejoiced and cheered Nigeria soldiers for killing hundreds of innocent youths in East protesting peacefully can't be our brothers.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by BiafranPatriot: 8:09am On Feb 19
A THREAD CREATED BY FOOLISH AGBADO PEOPLE.

ALL THAT IS SACROSCANT and FACTUAL IS THAT ....

SOUTHERN UNITY IS DEAD and Emilokan idiots will DIE of hunger...Nonsense angry

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by Achor1111(m): 8:16am On Feb 19
Fineman2:

During the last election, Benue, plateau and several states in the middle belt supported Mr Obi and the labour party including my family and myself, in Benue APC won by just 2k votes, maybe through rigging with the help of Akume the current SGF.

My brother, face Fulani that is facing you.
Igbo this, Igbo that!
Obi this, Obi that!!
Biafra this, Biafra that!!!
Zukwanike.
Don't be a coward

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by benuejosh: 8:21am On Feb 19
We wish them well and also wish them what they wish for others.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by BiafranPatriot: 8:25am On Feb 19
They dont need your worthless wishes and useless advice.

Havent you finished teaching them lessons?..
Arrant NONSENSE....GTFOH.. angry

benuejosh:
We wish them well and also wish them what they wish for others.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by BiafranPatriot: 8:28am On Feb 19
You dey mind the fvvvvvccktard...

They seek UNITY desperately...

IGBOs have shown elevated wisdom and tenacity to remain steadfast to values tgey believe in.

IGBO AMAKA
grin!

chiagozien:

But why are you Nigerians killing benue people?

And mind you we are not your brothers,I saw where you said "My Igbo brothers"

The evil people that rejoiced and cheered Nigeria soldiers for killing hundreds of innocent youths in East protesting peacefully can't be our brothers.

8 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by ValarDoharis: 8:29am On Feb 19
Did you vote Obi to please the Igbos or you actually believe he is the best among the three leading candidates?
Fineman2:

10 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by benuejosh: 8:30am On Feb 19
BiafranPatriot:
They dont need your worthless wishes and useless advice.

Havent you finished teaching them lessons?..
Arrant NONSENSE....GTFOH.. angry

i wish you IPOB,ESN,UGM... and anything you guys wish for others.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by BiafranPatriot: 8:37am On Feb 19
IPOB..ESN..UGM....let me face my warrant.

As for you...Fulani will keep wiping out your worthless lineage. As they CUT your throat, keep shouting IGBO..IGBO..IPOB...

Nonsense... grin

benuejosh:
i wish you IPOB,ESN,UGM... and anything you guys wish for others.

6 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by Fineman2: 8:38am On Feb 19
ValarDoharis:
Did you vote Obi to please the Igbos or you actually believe he is the best among the three leading candidates?
Both
Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by NextAbuja: 8:38am On Feb 19
The reason why it is easy to generalize with you Igbo is because those outspoken from your tribes are mostly the foolish ones creating the Biafra threads gaslighting everybody.

In a particular thread i asked the Igbo claiming Benue joined in the massacre of the Biafran troops because he said those in Benue burnt their farm n blocked their wells so Biafra soldier see nothing to eat or drink.

So i asked were those Biafra soldiers trekking from the North where they went to fight for Biafra or how come they need Benue food n water ? Did Biafra not provide them with vehicle to move around or is Benue part of Biafra land ?!

Another example is the sit at home by Ipob, you claim not all Igbos support Ipob but all comply lets assume by force then we see you politicians struggle to take photos with the bastard Kanu.

caesymore:
Boom Dig_It!!!

You and your family supported Obi, meaning we shouldn't generalise Benues support for APC but see it on an individual level, yet you generalise we Igbos lack humanity, you bloody hypocrite.

Dey there dey play, collectively you guys should grow balls like we in the Southeast and rid of yourselves the evils that lurks within your state your problem is not with we Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by benuejosh: 8:39am On Feb 19
BiafranPatriot:
IPOB..ESN..UGM....let me face my warrant.

As for you...Fulani will keep wiping out your worthless lineage. As they CUT your throat, keep shouting IGBO..IGBO..IPOB...

Nonsense... grin

Fulani? Tales by moon light.
Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by Couldntfigurean: 8:40am On Feb 19
Na Fulani herdmens dey kill them but na Igbo dey receive the blames
Wetin Igbo people do Nigeria people self!?

19 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by caesymore(m): 8:42am On Feb 19
NextAbuja:
The reason why it is easy to generalize with you Igbo is because those outspoken from your tribes are mostly the foolish that create most especially the Biafra thread

In a particular thread i asked the Igbo claiming Benue joined in the massacre of the Biafran troops because he said those in Benue burnt their farm n blocked their wells so Biafra soldier see nothing to eat or drink.

So i ask those Biafra soldiers were they trekking in B

You dey all my people foolish, you still dey ment.
Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by JagabanB: 8:43am On Feb 19
Your governor then clearly supported Obi, in his polling unit, no party got any vote apart from LP but it was Akume that rigged.
U all get what u deserve.

1 Like

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by NextAbuja: 8:48am On Feb 19
Bro i am yet to see an Ipob that is not excessively foolish but there one even beta but if you jam an ipob who is also obidient those ones need to be sent to the guillotine.

caesymore:

You dey all my people foolish, you still dey ment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by BiafranPatriot: 8:49am On Feb 19
I know you are Fulani..so i will rephrase. Youths of Benue will catch you and send you to Allah is body bags...with slit throats.

Nonsense... angry

benuejosh:
Fulani? Tales by moon light.

5 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by SWATMan: 8:50am On Feb 19
Fineman2:

Well for your information how many Igbomen wishes your people evil? Why generalizing? I hope you know that for those who are still angry it's not even their fault, though it's wrong. Maybe you are aware/unaware that your kinsmen murdered in cold blood, many Igbo families that fled the far north when they got to gboko. Those people who wishes them bad are yet to come to terms with the gruesome killing of their relative. Ordinarily i don't respond to hipocrites because the narrative you posted above implied that soldiers from benue state were only acting on the side of the federation, while this is untrue. For someone who supports the salafist idealogy of murdering innocent people unprovoked in the name of religion in his state and has not created a single thread to address this wickedness, and also sees nothing wrong in the jihadist attack of jews on October 7th, but rather creating and posting several comments on the Israeli reaction to the carnage put a question mark on your person. I believe it would be better for you to first create a thread condemning the massacre of your people than wasting your time creating sentimental threads such as this. A word is enough for the wise.

15 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by SoNature(m): 8:50am On Feb 19
Keep creating needless threads about the Igbos while the Fulani herdsmen keep using your people for suya.

The other day, one Benuejosh wrote that those who usually attack Benue State come from the South East.

Nigerians have mastered the art of blaming the Igbos for everything wrong with the country, even when the Igbos have nothing to do with it.

The mantra is we must hate the Igbos to keep Nigeria one and we can also see how far that has brought the country.

9 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by BiafranPatriot: 8:51am On Feb 19
Rants of a crying Moroon.
Foolishness and stupidity from a lineage of delinquent idiots, breeds failures and domiciled slavish cunts.

For verification..ask Awolowo... cheesy

NextAbuja:
Bro i am yet to see an Ipob that is not excessively foolish but there one even beta but if you jam an ipob who is also obidient those ones need to be sent to the guillotine.

4 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by christistruth01: 8:53am On Feb 19
You forgot to mention that Ojukwu Bombed Makurdi along with Kano and Lagos

2 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by caesymore(m): 8:57am On Feb 19
NextAbuja:

Now your post is as aimless as a drunk officer aiming at a target, you are as guilty as you depicted others in your post.

Bloody hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by benuejosh: 8:57am On Feb 19
SoNature:
Keep creating needless threads about the Igbos while the Fulani herdsmen keep using your people for suya.

The other day, one Benuejosh wrote that those who usually attack Benue State come from the South East.

Nigerians have mastered the art of blaming the Igbos for everything wrong with the country, even when the Igbos have nothing to do with it.

The mantra is we must hate the Igbos to keep Nigeria one and we can also see how far that has brought the country.
I hate no one. I love everyone. But please, tell the igbos and every person involved to stop the illegal and indiscriminate increase in the price of commodities in the market.
Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by BiafranPatriot: 8:58am On Feb 19
He bombed all those places because you were PAMPERING and SAVING citizens of SE, abi?

You know why i love what is happening now...

You will SELF DESTRUCT and NOBODY will entertain your worthless rants again.

Nonsense...

christistruth01:
You forgot to mention that Ojukwu Bombed Makurdi along with Kano and Lagos

6 Likes

Re: The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well by Objectivist04: 8:58am On Feb 19
All you wrote here are lies , let me burst them.

I went to benue for the first time as a boy, in ldoma part of benue, prior to that l used to hear about the Biafran war from my parents and others but I never understood what it means nor how the war was fought .
I didn't knew who was Nigeria or Biafra in that war but when I got to benue state, my age mates from that side who were still reveling in the Nigeria victory made me know what actually took place then, they won't size any opportunity to recount to you how Gowon 's superior fire power overcame that of Ojukwu.
These are stories that were passed by their fathers who were mostly ex soldiers, it became a past time mockery for these boys against me as an lgbo boy.

No 2 lie is that you claimed that benue soldiers could not resist joining other soldiers in the war but that is a big lie as most benue foot soldiers in that war were enlisted purposely for the war. There are lots of benue young men who willingly joined the army just to fight biafrans.

Another lie is that IPOB has killed more lgbos than number of benue killed by Fulanis. I put it to you that Fulani has killed more benue indigens n just one year than all the killings in the south east for the past three years . There has never been a mass burial in south east but mass burial is being recorded in benue almost on monthly basis.

You guys are very delusional, Fulanis are slaughtering you with the tacit support of the yorubas but the igbos are your problem.
Go and get sense abeg

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3rd Term (Almost) Approved / Delta Students Condemn Fg’s Planned N15bn Pti For Kaduna / Nigeria Not In Top 10-most Corrupt Countries Of The World - Good News Or Bad New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.