Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities (14141 Views)

“Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents / Kaduna Residents Welcome Atiku In Zaria (Video) / Buhari Blames Middlemen For Hike In Food Prices, Hoading Of Commodities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by adebankole74596: 6:18am On Feb 09
YesYes...
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by sonssyo: 6:24am On Feb 09
kingthreat:

The way it is going. Even Tinubu knows he'll not spend more than one term.
That is if he finishes this term. Because when the people are hungry and angry anything can happen.

He doesn't need anybody's vote,he will find his way again, that's how Nigeria is wired,if people need a better government they know what to do
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by CapitalBank: 6:41am On Feb 09
1nice:

You have mental sickness for spouting out this rubbish.
For your information tinubu will either resign this month February or he will be impeached next month March 2024.

To clear your doubt wether the northerners did not protest buhari bad governance; video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDyQMBOJqeg&pp=ygUkTm9ydGhlcm5lcnMgcHJvdGVzdHMgYnVoYXJpIG11c3QgZ28g
PROTEST HITS ABUJA: NORTHERN YOUTHS PROTEST WITH PLACARDS BUHARI MUST GO..

Go and Impeach him you fuckkking toad.

The days when you Northerners used to bully a Southern president is over. It will never happen.

Did you impeach Buhari? U Dey mad.

I didn’t vote or support Tinubu but just know that he will complete his term and nobody from your North can impeach him. You think you are dealing with GEJ that behaves like a sissy and has no ball?

You are joking!

When were calling for you people to back Obi who was the only one that had a proper plan to move the country in the right direction, most of you were talking nonsense.

Your Northern elite worked and masterminded a political heist to install a criminal that has no international net worth of goodwill that can bring the country to a better place.

Tinubu is completely handicapped because no sensible investor or business wants to associate with him cos they know that everyone surrounding him are criminals looking for money they didn’t work for to steal and that’s why he travels and come back empty handed and empty promises and the pay media houses to lie that investors are coming.

Una go see stuffer and hunger una go run.

I pray Obi does not contest in next election because me I go vote Tinubu in 2027 we will help you fools take Nigeria to that dead end that you so love.

After Tinubu we will vote the next worst leader.

E no go better for all una wey Dey always choose bad leadership.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by smileyoo: 6:58am On Feb 09
MemoriesAndMe:
Bag of rice is now N120,000 in Kaduna?
is this not false narratives/ fake news.
am not sure the price of a bag of rice is up to that, pls people should stop heating up the polity, emilokan government had pleaded with us to be patient with them, because the sacrifice is for a better tomorrow, but my only concern is that am not seeing the same ruling class sacrificing anything for that better tomorrow they are preaching to us.
if they are deceiving us, God will punish each and everyone of them, because Nigerians have suffered too much in this country.
to stop the daily killings of innocent Nigerians had become a rocket science to them, because if only they can solve this vexed issue of national insecurities, Nigerians can go to farm and take care of themselves - there will be no hunger in the land.
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by 1nice(m): 6:58am On Feb 09
CapitalBank:

Go and Impeach him you fuckkking toad.

The days when you Northerners used to bully a Southern president is over. It will never happen.

Did you impeach Buhari? U Dey mad.

I didn’t vote or support Tinubu but just know that he will complete his term and nobody from your North can impeach him. You think you are dealing with GEJ that behaves like a sissy and has no ball?

You are joking!

When were calling for you people to back Obi who was the only one that had a proper plan to move the country in the right direction, most of you were talking nonsense.

Your Northern elite worked and masterminded a political heist to install a criminal that has no international net worth of goodwill that can bring the country to a better place.

Tinubu is completely handicapped because no sensible investor or business wants to associate with him cos they know that everyone surrounding him are criminals looking for money they didn’t work for to steal and that’s why he travels and come back empty handed and empty promises and the pay media houses to lie that investors are coming.

Una go see stuffer and hunger una go run.

I pray Obi does not contest in next election because me I go vote Tinubu in 2027 we will help you fools take Nigeria to that dead end that you so love.

After Tinubu we will vote the next worst leader.

E no go better for all una wey Dey always choose bad leadership.
Stop acting like a scary dog that sees a lion in a distance.

I didn’t vote or support Tinubu but just know that he will not complete his term because he would resign or be impeached and nobody from your tribe can stop his impeachment. You think you are dealing with psychopaths like you people that behaves like a sissy and has no ball?

Busy body
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by CapitalBank: 7:01am On Feb 09
1nice:

Stop acting like a scary dog that sees a lion in a distance.

I didn’t vote or support Tinubu but just know that he will not complete his term because he would resign or be impeached and nobody from your tribe can stop his impeachment. You think you are dealing with psychopaths like you people that behaves like a sissy and has no ball?

Busy body

You are joking. You can’t impeach Tinubu. You read that right. You can’t. He will complete his term like Buhari completed his.

So who will be out there after you impeach him? Clown
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Asswipemod: 7:54am On Feb 09
Streetdoctor:

Ur mothers are planning on how to beat up Tinubu in Ogun state u are here foaming

Hoebee will never be president.
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Asswipemod: 7:55am On Feb 09
naijaboy756:
na hoobee wear hijab so?

Una don craze finish o

Mental evaluation required

This is alarming

Hoebee will never be president
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by naijaboy756: 8:00am On Feb 09
Asswipemod:

Hoebee will never be president
you see any Hoebee Dey cry or protest about hunger😂

Your mama for ekiti go soon join
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by naijaboy756: 8:01am On Feb 09
CapitalBank:

You are joking. You can’t impeach Tinubu. You read that right. You can’t. He will complete his term like Buhari completed his.

So who will be out there after you impeach him? Clown
hahahahahaha

Like Buhari Abi

You think the SW has rioters like the north to stop Tinubu from being impeached. The kind wortoworto beating you go collect ehn

Joker
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Asswipemod: 8:01am On Feb 09
naijaboy756:
you see any Hoebee Dey cry or protest about hunger😂

Your mama for ekiti go soon join

Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by naijaboy756: 8:03am On Feb 09
Asswipemod:

Okay

After Super Eagles match on Sunday, we go face the issue of hunger in the land and the terrible leadership issues we have at hand
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Asswipemod: 8:06am On Feb 09
naijaboy756:

Okay

After Super Eagles match on Sunday, we go face the issue of hunger in the land and the terrible leadership issues we have at hand
OK. Good. We shall all go through the process. No shortcut or magic here.
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by naijaboy756: 8:08am On Feb 09
Asswipemod:

OK. Good. We shall all go through the process. No shortcut or magic here.
yes confirmed

I am even scared there won’t be more protest today after jumat prayers

Nigerians be safe sha
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by CapitalBank: 8:20am On Feb 09
naijaboy756:
hahahahahaha

Like Buhari Abi

You think the SW has rioters like the north to stop Tinubu from being impeached. The kind wortoworto beating you go collect ehn

Joker
na online noise una go make. He will buy all Northern elites and shut their masses UP!

He will do his term complete and next we will vote the best worst to continue from where he stopped. Joker
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by naijaboy756: 8:29am On Feb 09
CapitalBank:
na online noise una go make. He will buy all Northern elites and shut their masses UP!

He will do his term complete and next we will vote the best worst to continue from where he stopped. Joker
you go tell me if na elites Dey go market go buy food
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by CapitalBank: 10:47am On Feb 09
naijaboy756:
you go tell me if na elites Dey go market go buy food
e no concern me again. Shebi some people say na bad bad leaders dem want ehen, we go help them nau
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Cruzmaster: 11:22am On Feb 09
kingthreat:

The way it is going. Even Tinubu knows he'll not spend more than one term.
That is if he finishes this term. Because when the people are hungry and angry anything can happen.

He must finish his 8 years 😂😂😂
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by henrimoto(m): 11:34am On Feb 09
BobbieZion:

Wrong....
The North protested during Buhari.
Don't you guys use this tactic, it won't work.

As far as I can remember, the present President is one of the major proponent of protests. So no breathing space for him, he isn't any special.
Pls, where and when did the Northerners protested against economic hardship during Buhari's tenure.. ?
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Streetdoctor: 11:50am On Feb 09
Asswipemod:

Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by okorogodwin4(m): 11:56am On Feb 09
Zombies where were you guys during Buhari
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Charly68: 1:12pm On Feb 09
The first problem the Govt must solve is food issue. Whatever they have to do to bring down the prices of food items must be given urgent attention.. If they can't subsidize fuel they should bring food in surplus so the populace can feed themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact / Patience "Umblerra" Jonathan Has A Degree In Biology! / TCN Workers Resist Fashola's Removal Of MD, Abubakar Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.