Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,155 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities (14104 Views)

“Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents / Kaduna Residents Welcome Atiku In Zaria (Video) / Buhari Blames Middlemen For Hike In Food Prices, Hoading Of Commodities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by ch214(m): 4:18pm On Feb 08

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by 1nice(m): 4:27pm On Feb 08
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a dishonest person.
The dishonesty of tinubu is making him to spout out worthless ideas that is killing the Nigerian economy and undermining the national security of Nigeria.

Tinubu is a disgrace to Nigerians, Nigerians should continue their national protests for protest is the only language tinubu and his useless APC led government understand and better still the Nigeria Lawmakers should better do the needful by impeaching tinubu soon over continue rise in insecurity all over the country.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Must Go!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2cJIOV9VI0&pp=ygUhQ2hpbGRyZW4gcHJvdGVzdHMgYWdhaW5zdCB0aW51YnUg

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Jflex07(m): 8:26pm On Feb 08
Tinubu and his anti-people.policies brought excess hunger on the populace.. The inflation is increasing each day... Unfortunately, things will only get worst... Nigerians should brace up, cos its gonna be survival of the fittest going forward.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by kingthreat(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08
The way it is going. Even Tinubu knows he'll not spend more than one term.
That is if he finishes this term. Because when the people are hungry and angry anything can happen.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Toluwanise247(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08
Even in bible there’s a book of LAMENTATION
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by datola: 8:27pm On Feb 08
1nice:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a dishonest person.
The dishonesty of tinubu is making him to spout out worthless ideas that is killing the Nigerian economy and undermining the national security of Nigeria.

Tinubu is a disgrace to Nigerians, Nigerians should continue their national protests for protest is the only language tinubu and his useless APC led government understand and better still the Nigeria Lawmakers should better do the needful by impeaching tinubu soon over continue rise in insecurity all over the country.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Must Go!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2cJIOV9VI0&pp=ygUhQ2hpbGRyZW4gcHJvdGVzdHMgYWdhaW5zdCB0aW51YnUg

What now happens after you have impeached him. Put your man there and he will now make food abundant, N1 to a $1?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by thunderfireyour: 8:28pm On Feb 08
Yes
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Tjra: 8:28pm On Feb 08
The Great Obinulation cry
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Seunpapa65: 8:29pm On Feb 08
Agbadorian left the chat
Enemies of Nigeria let's just watch how the will drag obident to the matter coward
As for me I just bought rice 25k with APC Id card
Fuel I bought 250 nah just enemies of Nigeria that are just complaining
Abeg Serve vulture grill to everyone here

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Rebuker(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08
It's well
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Righthussle: 8:29pm On Feb 08
Rebuker:
It's well
What is well now?
I hate this talk eh

13 Likes

Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Rebuker(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08
1nice:

You have mental sickness for spouting out this rubbish.
For your information tinubu will either resign this month February or he will be impeached next month March 2024.

To clear your doubt wether the northerners did not protest buhari bad governance; video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDyQMBOJqeg&pp=ygUkTm9ydGhlcm5lcnMgcHJvdGVzdHMgYnVoYXJpIG11c3QgZ28g
PROTEST HITS ABUJA: NORTHERN YOUTHS PROTEST WITH PLACARDS BUHARI MUST GO..

Hitting everywhere
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by BobbieZion(m): 8:30pm On Feb 08
englishmart:
They're stupid. Where the hell were they during Buhari's disastrous 8 years of horror?
After voting for a continuity of Buharis legacy now you're lamenting. Tinubu till 2031

Wrong....
The North protested during Buhari.
Don't you guys use this tactic, it won't work.

As far as I can remember, the present President is one of the major proponent of protests. So no breathing space for him, he isn't any special.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Uncletony(m): 8:30pm On Feb 08
Where is the midget of kaduna, hope he is among them. Ndi Muslim Muslim ticket!

32 Likes

Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by tommykiwi(m): 8:30pm On Feb 08
Last last it will get to all those that voted
and supported Apchitt party

26 Likes

Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Sonnobax15(m): 8:31pm On Feb 08
lipsrsealed
Just imagine.....

The kind wahala wey dey face the country right now,na strong HD version of big problem shocked

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by princepeter566: 8:31pm On Feb 08
My family and I will vote tinubu till 2050. Una think say na only una wicked abi

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Rebuker(m): 8:31pm On Feb 08
Righthussle:

What is well now?
I hate this talk eh

I am sorry sir🙏😁😁

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yjwk48HgneU
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by arantess: 8:33pm On Feb 08
Jflex07:
Tinubu and his anti-people.policies brought excess hunger on the populace.. The inflation is increasing each day... Unfortunately, things will only get worst... Nigerians should brace up, cos its gonna be survival of the fittest going forward.
At some point, Nigerians will need to hit the street....

It can't be avoided

14 Likes

Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Judolisco(m): 8:34pm On Feb 08
It all borders on fuel price... Reduce fuel price and everything go normal

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Felabrity: 8:34pm On Feb 08
Druglord worse pass Buhari

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by easyfem(m): 8:36pm On Feb 08
So northern self Dey feel the pain Abi ? With my statistic , seem na them feel am pass , we told u guys to let us divide or let do restructure, Una said no, u guys are blind by your kind of religion and the elite are using them to claim up everyday , I use to live in UAE and sometime I close to Saudi Arabia where the Muslim started from , they don’t practice like our Nigerian northern practice it , they don’t even take it serious but u guys destroy the country with Una religion and sentiments, u hardly c Arab pple married two or 3 wife , u hardly c them have 10 children like our housa , Una never c anything . Emilokan go do 8 year gbako

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by MemoriesAndMe: 8:37pm On Feb 08
Bag of rice is now N120,000 in Kaduna?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Honestey: 8:37pm On Feb 08
G
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Thegamingorca(m): 8:38pm On Feb 08
On the bright side, this will curb population

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Thegamingorca(m): 8:38pm On Feb 08
Judolisco:
It all borders on fuel price... Reduce fuel price and everything go normal

Lmao.
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by bluefilm: 8:40pm On Feb 08
E don red

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Samuel Ortom Dances With IDPs / Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre / Tinubu's Campaign Team Mourn Two APC Youth Leaders Killed In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.