Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities (14101 Views)

“Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents / Kaduna Residents Welcome Atiku In Zaria (Video) / Buhari Blames Middlemen For Hike In Food Prices, Hoading Of Commodities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by billgabb(m): 9:41pm On Feb 08
He is already in his second term. My northernbrothers can sell their votes for fifty naira and cry for eight years.
kingthreat:

The way it is going. Even Tinubu knows he'll not spend more than one term.
That is if he finishes this term. Because when the people are hungry and angry anything can happen.
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by LOVEGINO(m): 9:53pm On Feb 08
Stage a protest kawai.
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by coleon(m): 10:13pm On Feb 08
Judolisco:
It all borders on fuel price... Reduce fuel price and everything go normal
The cost of living and the hyperinflation in Nigeria today has very little to do with fuke price or subsidy removal.
The elephant in the room is the naira devaluation, every good you purchase in Nigeria has an element of importation from toothpick,groceries and agricultural products hence it's no brainier that exchange rate will increase by 100% in less than a year and attendant inflation will not follow.
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Judolisco(m): 10:26pm On Feb 08
coleon:

The cost of living and the hyperinflation in Nigeria today has very little to do with fuke price or subsidy removal.
The elephant in the room is the naira devaluation, every good you purchase in Nigeria has an element of importation from toothpick,groceries and agricultural products hence it's no brainier that exchange rate will increase by 100% in less than a year and attendant inflation will not follow.
very little to do with fuel? Why una no dey fear God like dis.. Petrol price was increased from 200 to almost 700 per litre and u are saying it has little effect on inflation?
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by slymansun: 10:28pm On Feb 08
The rising cost of living in this country is quite alarming. Things are really terrible.
APC has completely destroyed this country. Buhari was a calamity, the worst mistake in the history of Nigeria.
Tinubu is a disaster, he is taking us to the status of a completely failed state.
APC scammed us with their change mantra. We didn't know the type of change they promised.
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by coleon(m): 10:40pm On Feb 08
Judolisco:
very little to do with fuel? Why una no dey fear God like dis.. Petrol price was increased from 200 to almost 700 per litre and u are saying it has little effect on inflation?
I am telling you this as a macroeconomics and as a producer of consumption good myself.
I sold off my farm last year as the cost of production was no longer sustainable. To import feeds jumped from 4m to 10m within 2 months. As I am typing this it has jumped to around 16m because exchange rate has increased again to 1500, coupled with that customs also increased their rate to 1430/$.
Who do you think will bear the cost? That's why a crate of eggs is now selling for 4000, if you like stick with your own believe. You sound just like the slowpoke Tinubu you are blaming because you don't even know the root cause of the problem you want to tackle.
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Shikini: 10:42pm On Feb 08
Sad
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Kayouzka(m): 10:47pm On Feb 08
Dhero1:
Life's hard

Yet people keep reproducing, dont another human being here it not worth it
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Judolisco(m): 10:49pm On Feb 08
coleon:

I am telling you this as a macroeconomics and as a producer of consumption good myself.
I sold off my farm last year as the cost of production was no longer sustainable. To import feeds jumped from 4m to 10m within 2 months. As I am typing this it has jumped to around 16m because exchange rate has increased again to 1500, coupled with that customs also increased their rate to 1430/$.
Who do you think will bear the cost? That's why a crate of eggs is now selling for 4000, if you like stick with your own believe. You sound just like the slowpoke Tinubu you are blaming because you don't even know the root cause of the problem you want to tackle.
I'm also into fish farming and immediately they removed subsidy, everything went up and it affected my farm, fish feed we were buying 10k went to 15k, I started selling my fish after 4 months instead of 6 months ... U can't underestimate the effects removal of fuel subsidy have on d average Nigerian.... I'm a regular uber/bolt driver, I had to stop after a two months because I wasn't seeing gain like before... Plus I'm not blaming tinubu, I'm stating what's affecting Nigerians at d moment... Reduce d fuel price
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by RepoMan007: 11:42pm On Feb 08
1nice:

You have mental sickness for spouting out this rubbish.
For your information tinubu will either resign this month February or he will be impeached next month March 2024.

To clear your doubt wether the northerners did not protest buhari bad governance; video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDyQMBOJqeg&pp=ygUkTm9ydGhlcm5lcnMgcHJvdGVzdHMgYnVoYXJpIG11c3QgZ28g
PROTEST HITS ABUJA: NORTHERN YOUTHS PROTEST WITH PLACARDS BUHARI MUST GO..
They protested at the tail end of the adnin of failure they gave us to have something to hold onto. They no watched bubu handover to his kingmaker. Keep shut. Two fake protests from katsina and Kano I am guessing is what you kept aside to spin this. Some idiots you are part of have been moving from state to state in the north poisoning their minds with this anti Tinubu narrative.
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Ikinternational: 12:28am On Feb 09
Thegamingorca:
On the bright side, this will curb population

Very wicked man

So you want to take job from criminals n terrorists 🤔😒
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Getrich47(m): 12:31am On Feb 09
grin grin cheesy so satisfying to read
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by ablejesus26(m): 12:34am On Feb 09
There has never been a time when suffering affect common commodities like salt,pepper,maggi,garri wey dey save souls since 1914 sef no escape am.
Na only Tinubu fit do am.
Na only Apc fit package am.

May the strongest survive.
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Asswipemod: 3:13am On Feb 09
1nice:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a dishonest person.
The dishonesty of tinubu is making him to spout out worthless ideas that is killing the Nigerian economy and undermining the national security of Nigeria.

Tinubu is a disgrace to Nigerians, Nigerians should continue their national protests for protest is the only language tinubu and his useless APC led government understand and better still the Nigeria Lawmakers should better do the needful by impeaching tinubu soon over continue rise in insecurity all over the country.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Must Go!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2cJIOV9VI0&pp=ygUhQ2hpbGRyZW4gcHJvdGVzdHMgYWdhaW5zdCB0aW51YnUg

Go and chase him naah. Hoebee will never be president.
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Asswipemod: 3:15am On Feb 09
RepoMan007:
They protested at the tail end of the adnin of failure they gave us to have something to hold onto. They no watched bubu handover to his kingmaker. Keep shut. Two fake protests from katsina and Kano I am guessing is what you kept aside to spin this. Some idiots you are part of have been moving from state to state in the north poisoning their minds with this anti Tinubu narrative.

Don't mind the idiots. They all kept quiet for 8 solid years because Bubu is their brother.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Asswipemod: 3:18am On Feb 09
Dbegining:

Some of you are just stupid. No other word to describe what you are. I mean, when did Abj become a northern state?

Tinubu will be impeached in March? Do you know how long impeachment proceedings take?

You are just stupid. Seun should create a block button.

And if your 'predictions' fail, will you honorably drink sniper? Because that is what you should do.
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by nosa2ekundayo: 3:18am On Feb 09
1nice:

You have mental sickness for spouting out this rubbish.
For your information tinubu will either resign this month February or he will be impeached next month March 2024.

To clear your doubt wether the northerners did not protest buhari bad governance; video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDyQMBOJqeg&pp=ygUkTm9ydGhlcm5lcnMgcHJvdGVzdHMgYnVoYXJpIG11c3QgZ28g
PROTEST HITS ABUJA: NORTHERN YOUTHS PROTEST WITH PLACARDS BUHARI MUST GO..

go find food chop joor... Tinubu shege till 2031 on top your head.... Wether northerners protest or not buhari no go, why are u thinking that it's buhari s installer that will go?
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by kingthreat(m): 5:33am On Feb 09
Ulogwe1:

My brother, leave mata for Mathias.
When election time reach, politicians go package garri, one cup of rice, 2super pack indomie, 150 power oil and pepper for nylon bag for them. E don finish be that. These people go start to praise am again.

Na 9ja we dey.

If you are a student of history, you will know that change is the only constant thing in life.
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by naijaboy756: 5:37am On Feb 09
Asswipemod:

na hoobee wear hijab so?

Una don craze finish o

Mental evaluation required

This is alarming

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by 1nice(m): 5:47am On Feb 09
nosa2ekundayo:

go find food chop joor... Tinubu shege till 2031 on top your head.... Wether northerners protest or not buhari no go, why are u thinking that it's buhari s installer that will go?
You dey talk rubbish.
Go and see your psychiatrist doctor.
Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Streetdoctor: 5:54am On Feb 09
Asswipemod:

Ur mothers are planning on how to beat up Tinubu in Ogun state u are here foaming

Re: Kaduna Residents Lament Persistent Increase In Prices Of Commodities by Streetdoctor: 5:57am On Feb 09
naijaboy756:
na hoobee wear hijab so?

Una don craze finish o

Mental evaluation required

This is alarming
There mothers are planning to beat up Tinubu in Ogun state d idiot is here foaming in his mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“EFCC Won’t Make Me Defect” - Senator Bassey Albert / Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee / Reps Summon Mamman, Ngige, PENCOM Boss Over FG, Power Sector Workers’ Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.