Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) (68025 Views)

Generator Republic: Nigerians Mock South Africans As Super Eagles Qualify For AF / "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock / AFCON: Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria As They Beat South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by qtx(m): 6:59pm On Feb 08
MADIFF:
Generator as in we no dey get light? How did they know? Those nosy bastards_!
Be4 nko, una de get light?wen one human being only tif over 100B naira nothing happen to am. We need that title seriously
Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by netmillionaires(m): 7:00pm On Feb 08
FG warning to Nigerians in SA on how to go about celebrating the win is reverse psychology. It prevents them from being Xenophobic as they would want to prove FG wrong by not attacking Nigerians.

Creamypie:
These guys are suffering from emotional and psychological disequilibrium

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by DonCastroMaJa(m): 7:01pm On Feb 08
This was before the game...

1 Like

Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by Musauzor(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08
Other countries know how to rightly describe Nigeria and Nigerians. Niger Republic referred to the president as Ebola; Trump called Nigeria a shithole country and now South Africans are referring to us as a Generator Republic. They are all right in their descriptions

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by AllahOfBlood: 7:03pm On Feb 08
ValarDoharis:
Na because house fall nai make goat climb am.

This is Ike agwuru situation my brother

grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by Lexusgs430: 7:06pm On Feb 08
Jokes apart, why has our government found it difficult to provide 24/7 electricity + pipe bourne water........

1 Like

Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by Mirasteel: 7:07pm On Feb 08
This was before the match though.

Nairaland is so outdated, always carrying news late.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by israelmao(m): 7:09pm On Feb 08
Their shot was on target this time round but all the blames go to our selfish leaders.All in all we've defeated Xenophobic fools and it has gone into record.The slaves Nigeria wrestled from the claws of Apartheid are bold enough to insult their benefactors.
Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by landon(m): 7:10pm On Feb 08
With their perennial power cuts, we're both in the dark.
At least, we can afford generators.
Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by netmillionaires(m): 7:11pm On Feb 08
Don't bring that politics here, please. If you want to apply for a director post in an organization, do you study how to improve the company with your money before getting the job or after getting the job? Going to study how to improve the company before getting the job is stupid and an eye-service. Obi going to Egypt pre-election is just an election strategy to deceive the gullible.

He was in Jonathan's economic team and Berth Nnaji, a good power minister was sacked and they claimed he resigned because of a conflict of interest. What advice did he give Jonathan? PDP built a secret crude oil tunnel to steal oil and he kept quiet only to come out pre-election and start crying that APC was using a secret tunnel to steal oil. He was a governor for 8 years and didn't study Egypt's power blueprint. Why do it pre-election? Naija politicians mago mago never tire you.

PHIPEX:
Are you sure our Aso Rock does not use Generator?

This is our reality. Obi went to Egypt to understudy their power generation magic but same set of shortsighted people that mocked him will still get sad that SA is mocking us.
Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by callmenazarene: 7:13pm On Feb 08
Weitin concern generator with football match. Anyways, I understand una. But as e dey pain dem, e dey sweet me die.
Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by soil4soil(m): 7:13pm On Feb 08
I don't blame them but anyone who has rule this country whether as president, governor, local government chairman or even councilor.

They all contributed to the disgrace we are receiving from the county Nigeria saved during apartheid and slavery from their master
Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by SoaringLife01: 7:13pm On Feb 08
South Africa that is also having challenge with their power supply still have the audacity to mock Nigeria.
E pain them!
Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by GreatManBee: 7:14pm On Feb 08
erumena:
https://twitter.com/democracy_watch/status/1755239008882368803?s=12&t=HLzphQ1V_g5J9qhP2LX_bA

The advertisement wasn't intended for Nigeria; instead, a Ghanaian shared the post to make it seem as though it was. South Africans have also been facing power outages lately.

Very true. I dont know why people are carrying it as new. This was SA mocking SA and not Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by tuzle(m): 7:14pm On Feb 08
Ezmans:
they are right I watch the match with generator
Thank God for solar, if not no match for me yesterday. Today again no light.
Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by UNDFTD: 7:15pm On Feb 08
Googledotcom:
We have upgraded, we no longer use generator. Na darkness and heat we dey now. Who get money to buy fuel after spending salary for transport companies.

I don park my Gen for one corner since may last year.

LOL
Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by zedman1(m): 7:18pm On Feb 08
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g_a9j_8BAY?si=Aq1jyXvmLmdlMV5_
This internet sef. You knew majority of the people here wouldn't watch the video, so you just put up a misleading headline. How is this video about Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by xelente(m): 7:20pm On Feb 08
Googledotcom:
We have upgraded, we no longer use generator. Na darkness and heat we dey now. Who get money to buy fuel after spending salary for transport companies.

Image laundering, but you are right
Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by merits(m): 7:23pm On Feb 08
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g_a9j_8BAY?si=Aq1jyXvmLmdlMV5_

E pain them generator Republic wey comot Una for AFCON no juju be that we send them parking πŸ˜€πŸ˜they should use their 24hrs light to watch us carrying trophy πŸ† on Sunday.
Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by Smartguyboy(m): 7:23pm On Feb 08
Obi went to Egypt πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¬ to find out how they fix their electricity ⚑️ problems with siemens energy, APC touts start showing us pictures how they are fixing the electricity ⚑️ in Nigeria with siemens energy, that he should get his fact right . Till today no sign of siemens energy project instead the little one we have keep collapsing .
Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by FLYFIRE(m): 7:30pm On Feb 08
This was before we trashed & destroyed them cool cool cool
Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by Zealoy(m): 7:31pm On Feb 08
Well they are right somehow sha, na generator i dey run since morning
Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by Nolevel666: 7:36pm On Feb 08
MADIFF:

Who are you defending?

I’ve not seen nepa light in my area for more than three months.

They are right on this!!
Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by HighTable(m): 7:38pm On Feb 08
πŸ‘
Then Wey get light no fit compete
Too much of light dey cause blindness sef cheesy

OyinO:
Chai! This goes a long way to show that the win pained them deep down to their bone marrows. They should be ashamed for letting the same Generator Republic to knock them out of the AFCON competition. When we fought to liberate them from Apartheid regime by sending trained cadets and millions of naira to support the geurilla resistance force in their country, they didn't know we are generator Republic. Cry me an ocean. Nansense an ingredient

1 Like

Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by Imma624(m): 7:39pm On Feb 08
Googledotcom:

So funny
Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by Faposky95: 7:45pm On Feb 08
Googledotcom:

Belike say my gen bleach.....
Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by mejetov422: 7:45pm On Feb 08
Shame small, Na full Nation dem insult so, instead of you to call people in charge to order, you dey yarn opata

ah you try shame

Judolisco:
Dem dey surprise say as we corrupt reach, Nigerians still dey excel in almost every sector in Africa ... If u dey look for good leaders come 9ja, bad leaders we get dem plenty, footballers boku, basketballers we be number one, tech we gallant.... Entertainment nko they can't do without our songs and our movies.... We be truly giant of Africa.... Make dem go use their electricity learn how to play football
Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by Thomass123: 7:47pm On Feb 08
In recent years, the landscape of sports in Nigeria has undergone a significant transformation, with football betting emerging as a formidable contender against the popularity of the sport itself. More over here https://www.rowdie.co.uk/is-football-betting-in-nigeria-more-popular-than-the-actual-sport/
Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by Faposky95: 7:48pm On Feb 08
Creamypie:
These guys are suffering from emotional and psychological disequilibrium

Na we EFF....
We sustained these mofos in the 80s and 90s.....we fell off and are not ready to make a come back.

They know they have some greatness , even in sports. What do we have.....?
How you go person land to make mouth, you are a migrant, simple....?
Our destiny which is usually at stake.during election cycles are usually thwarted.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by Juniorangel(m): 7:48pm On Feb 08
South Africans Dem sef no dey get light, if you have ever visited Santon in Jo'burg them dey take their light steady.
Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by Dzzzz: 7:54pm On Feb 08
But the Generator choke sha
Re: South Africa Mocks Nigeria As 'Generator Republic' In New Nationwide Ad (Video) by AskNgige2: 7:54pm On Feb 08
MADIFF:

But na lie b4?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results / Pogba & President Macron Show Their Dab Dance Moves After World Cup (Photos) / The 6 Nigerians Who Helped England Win The U20 World Cup(pics And Bio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.