Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Cash Ransom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Cash Ransom (2160 Views)

Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria / CBN: Letter to the CBN On Eradicating Financial Fraud & Cash Ransom / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Cash Ransom by Biodun556(m): 8:00pm On Feb 08

Re: Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Cash Ransom by Biodun556(m): 8:01pm On Feb 08
shocked
Re: Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Cash Ransom by vanbonattel: 8:02pm On Feb 08
Tell the whole kidnap story first.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Cash Ransom by Solofresh2: 8:02pm On Feb 08
Very useless woman

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Cash Ransom by markidoo(m): 8:04pm On Feb 08
Why she come dey lie for Gana Head
Re: Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Cash Ransom by Richtaiwo: 8:13pm On Feb 08
angry
Re: Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Cash Ransom by Macphenson: 8:13pm On Feb 08
kk
Re: Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Cash Ransom by Righthussle: 8:18pm On Feb 08
She go rest now

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Cash Ransom by mightyhaze: 8:19pm On Feb 08
Kidnappers are killers

Let them face the Music..
Re: Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Cash Ransom by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:23pm On Feb 08
Let them sing...

call the names of their sponsors.. on camera

I wish this can be done transparently
Re: Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Cash Ransom by virginchaser(m): 8:25pm On Feb 08
A big shame to feminist. Day break thief turns to human being.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Cash Ransom by IamANigerianMan: 8:28pm On Feb 08
Solofresh2:
Very useless woman
Remember wadume of Taraba, the captain of Nigeria army was involve in kidnapping too... Even military men are also into the business.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Cash Ransom by illicit(m): 8:36pm On Feb 08
🥵
Re: Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Cash Ransom by SoNature(m): 8:41pm On Feb 08
What are you arresting them for?

Waste them at once.

That's why I like SARS. Once they establish that someone is a hardened criminal, they waste them.

Taking them to court and sending them to prison is just increasing the financial burden of keeping them alive. The problem is that the bad eggs overwhelmed the good ones.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Cash Ransom by Namaster: 8:55pm On Feb 08
This is why Nigeria is DYING!

The families of these criminals will know that a member of their family is a criminal but they'll NOT care.

As long as they get to partake in the illicit gains, they'll NEVER care.

It has gotten to a point where people speak of Yahoo Boys with admiration instead of DISGUST. Some family member will see you with a laptop and ask you with hope written all over their face whether you are a Yahoo Boy.

These criminals have family who love, support and encourage their lives of crime. Best way to tackle the spread of crime in Nigeria right now is to go after the family, friends, girlfriends and sidechicks of EVERY known criminal.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Cash Ransom by Astra101: 9:07pm On Feb 08
Ahhh innocent gender
Re: Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Cash Ransom by D4gmail1: 9:09pm On Feb 08
grin
Re: Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Cash Ransom by Chinjo2: 9:09pm On Feb 08
Expect more response from the government especially now that the FCT is under threat.
Re: Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Cash Ransom by aribisala0(m): 9:11pm On Feb 08
It is easy to find a drug addict to do that kind of message in Nigeria these days.
If caught they are disposable and might not have useful information to give

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Cash Ransom by Creamypie(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08
Just imagine. Like say I dey force, this woman and husband would have left this world
Re: Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Cash Ransom by richiemcgold: 9:57pm On Feb 08
Dem don hunt down the hunter
Re: Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Cash Ransom by Day169: 10:46pm On Feb 08
So this lady has directly or indirectly been responsible for the deaths of many Nigerians Kidnapped. It reminds me of a popular slogan on mainstream media back in the day.. "arm robber no be spirit o"!
However, it almost brings me to tears to think of the level of our inhumanity to one another, whatever the causes may've been. cry
Re: Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Cash Ransom by Musty112: 10:59pm On Feb 08
I don't like double standards. If to say na man now, bullet for don riddle hin body, y e con be say this devil is still hale and hearty at least mend her face small now.
Re: Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Cash Ransom by Authoreety: 1:17am On Feb 09
Creamy

I love this news
Re: Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Cash Ransom by Throwback: 1:24am On Feb 09
Musty112:
I don't like double standards. If to say na man now, bullet for don riddle hin body, y e con be say this devil is still hale and hearty at least mend her face small now.

Dem no suppose touch am.

Instead use her as a bait to lead up to the rest of the gang in their hideout, then empty all the police arsenal on their bodies.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Cash Ransom by Houseofglam7(f): 4:48am On Feb 09
😳

(1) (Reply)

Osarodion Ogie Named As Running Mate To PDP Asue Ighodalo / Obasanjo Has Spoken At Last / The Giant Of Africa, No Light, Water, Good Road, And Infrastruture Of Anykind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.