Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Are Broke Guys Really Relationship Troublemakers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Broke Guys Really Relationship Troublemakers? (633 Views)

Do Guys Really Pay That Amount Of Money To Girls On Codedruns? / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Broke Guys Really Relationship Troublemakers? by Gistmedia10: 9:11pm On Feb 08
In this eye-opening video, a young woman boldly claims that broke guys are more prone to causing problems in relationships, citing instances where they dictate who their partners should associate with and exhibit controlling behavior.

Watch as she engages in broke-shaming, accusing broke guys of being problematic in relationships. She even claims that ladies are managing broke men.

Broke guys don see shege sha! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNcQjaxR56k
Re: Are Broke Guys Really Relationship Troublemakers? by almarthins(m): 9:17pm On Feb 08
Gistmedia10:
In this eye-opening video, a young woman boldly claims that broke guys are more prone to causing problems in relationships, citing instances where they dictate who their partners should associate with and exhibit controlling behavior.

Watch as she engages in broke-shaming, accusing broke guys of being problematic in relationships. She even claims that ladies are managing broke men.

Broke guys don see shege sha! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNcQjaxR56k

Na inferiority complex dey make dem do that.na the opposite dey make rich guys get many chicks
Re: Are Broke Guys Really Relationship Troublemakers? by Klinxmanz(m): 5:39am On Feb 09
em tin say to make money dey easy, when em papa met em mama d papa na rich niggar?, liability go just wake up in d morning dey take rubbish, all dis mess na simp men cause am, after em go still go to em papa[boyfriend] to give am urgent 2k rubbish!!..

1 Like

Re: Are Broke Guys Really Relationship Troublemakers? by Klinxmanz(m): 5:52am On Feb 09
dem don sub am data to use take talk rubbish!!..

2 Likes

Re: Are Broke Guys Really Relationship Troublemakers? by yeslollipop(f): 1:04pm On Feb 09
Klinxmanz:
em tin say to make money dey easy, when em papa met em mama d papa na rich niggar?, liability go just wake up in d morning dey take rubbish, all dis mess na simp men cause am, after em go still go to em papa[boyfriend] to give am urgent 2k rubbish!!..

Klinsman Ezeugo Ambrose, coming from a broke man that spends his days pasting account numbers all over Nairaland soliciting for funds, it is fair to say you are the liability here.

Nairaland men... always worried about women stealing the money that THEY DO NOT HAVE! grin grin grin
If your mother had opened her legs for a rich man, you would have been working in a big Company today or running a business.
But she decided to fall in love with a poor and financially irresponsible man, and the result is birthing a beggar that goes on social media dropping account number for 1K cheesy

Go get a job this lady isn't the cause of your financial problems. Ndi ara!

Your mama no try at all. Now you have to suffer for her choices cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Are Broke Guys Really Relationship Troublemakers? by yeslollipop(f): 1:11pm On Feb 09
almarthins:

Na inferiority complex dey make dem do that.na the opposite dey make rich guys get many chicks

Let the rich guys worry. Poor men always telling rich men what to do with their money. Na why una rich friends dey avoid una when never make am Ndi ara grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Are Broke Guys Really Relationship Troublemakers? by yeslollipop(f): 1:13pm On Feb 09
Klinxmanz:
dem don sub am data to use take talk rubbish!!..

See useless man wey dey paste aza dey beg for funds grin Your mama no try walahi, why she go fork poor man... this kind tin dey pain sha.

Klinsman Ezeugo Ambrose, why are you disgracing your mom? Is Seun Osewa the one that sent her to fork and birth for a poor man?

Re: Are Broke Guys Really Relationship Troublemakers? by almarthins(m): 1:14pm On Feb 09
yeslollipop:

Let the rich guys worry. Poor men always telling rich men what to do with their money. Na why una rich friends dey avoid una when never make am Ndi ara grin cheesy cheesy grin

Poverty is a mind set, it is not always about money
Re: Are Broke Guys Really Relationship Troublemakers? by yeslollipop(f): 1:18pm On Feb 09
almarthins:

Poverty is a mind set, it is not always about money

Carry your mindset and go cash it at a bank. cheesy
Poor men need to focus on their finance and stop telling rich men what to do with their money.
Re: Are Broke Guys Really Relationship Troublemakers? by Klinxmanz(m): 2:14pm On Feb 09
yeslollipop:

See useless man wey dey paste aza dey beg for funds grin Your mama no try walahi, why she go fork poor man... this kind tin dey pain sha.

Klinsman Ezeugo Ambrose, why are you disgracing your mom? Is Seun Osewa the one that sent her to fork and birth for a poor man?
u look like a noise maker, what if i tell u that am living fine well better than b4 without anybody's help dat is y some ladies are fools, they only care abt de present no abt de future, if ur husband or bf no sponsor u, u no got chop! All dis chewy girls everywhere!!..
Re: Are Broke Guys Really Relationship Troublemakers? by yeslollipop(f): 2:47pm On Feb 09
Klinxmanz:
u look like a noise maker, what if i tell u that am living fine well better than b4 without anybody's help dat is y some ladies are fools, they only care abt de present no abt de future, if ur husband or bf no sponsor u, u no got chop! All dis chewy girls everywhere!!..

If you are living well now after the general help of Nairaland members to better your poor economic predicament, why are you being a hypocrite? You are also a beggar like the chewy girls cheesy cheesy cheesy

Man wey get preeeek dey beg fellow man wey get preeeek to dash am money online. cheesy Where your mama bin dey when their own dey follow better man Klinsman Ezeugo Ambrose?

Eeeeyyyaaaahhh... she bin dey follow love cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Broke Guys Really Relationship Troublemakers? by almarthins(m): 3:21pm On Feb 09
yeslollipop:

Carry your mindset and go cash it at a bank. cheesy
Poor men need to focus on their finance and stop telling rich men what to do with their money.

You see!
Person wey view everything about the world in monetary value is actually poor intellectually and spiritually wretched. The problem of a poor iman s not limited to money but mindset, he can't think outside the box, all he expect is wonder n miracles that will spin him out of poverty. He does not see hardwork as a norm.

Money is not his first problem but mindset, wisdom is the principal thing.
As u dey so if u no know wetin u suppose know when you suppose know am, when money come suddenly I go waste am and poverty go come say hi.
Re: Are Broke Guys Really Relationship Troublemakers? by yeslollipop(f): 3:34pm On Feb 09
almarthins:

You see!
Person wey view everything about the world in monetary value is actually poor intellectually and spiritually wretched. The problem of a poor iman s not limited to money but mindset, he can't think outside the box, all he expect is wonder n miracles that will spin him out of poverty. He does not see hardwork as a norm.

Money is not his first problem but mindset, wisdom is the principal thing.
As u dey so if u no know wetin u suppose know when you suppose know am, when money come suddenly I go waste am and poverty go come say hi.

Poor men and their very many motivational speeches. I don't have time for this! Stay on the blooody topic Sir.

There is money. There is intellect. There is mindset. There is wisdom. Money is not intellect. Mindset is not wisdom. Wisdom is not intellect.

They may intertwine in circumstances but never the same. Like I said, go cash out your wisdom in EcoBank.
Re: Are Broke Guys Really Relationship Troublemakers? by eazzzy1(m): 4:57pm On Feb 09
Most women treat men based on their financial capabilities. Some behaviours she won’t exhibit when dating a rich guy would be expected to be tolerated by the broke guy. People treat you according to your replacement value and broke guys can be easily replaced. Theres no shortage of broke guys in the world.

A guy can be broke today but if he feels he’s going to make it, he will act like it and there will be constant clashes. The average woman thinks she’s doing the broke man a favour. She wants to hangout with other guys because she's not scared if he wants to hang with other women, he’s broke, no one wants him. Even if they do, she’s not scared to lose him.

1 Like

Re: Are Broke Guys Really Relationship Troublemakers? by almarthins(m): 7:20pm On Feb 09
yeslollipop:

Poor men and their very many motivational speeches. I don't have time for this! Stay on the blooody topic Sir.

There is money. There is intellect. There is mindset. There is wisdom. Money is not intellect. Mindset is not wisdom. Wisdom is not intellect.

They may intertwine in circumstances but never the same. Like I said, go cash out your wisdom in EcoBank.

Just because I chose to down play queen's english, you are now feeling so fly.

You need wisdom to apply knowledge correctly, you need knowledge to be adequate. Sometimes how you apply certain concept really matters. A man can never have a mindset if he lacks these two things. "As man thinketh in his heart so he is" - that is mindset.

I understand that Nigeria is happening to you, but I am not responsible for your plight so don't take it out on me.
Re: Are Broke Guys Really Relationship Troublemakers? by yeslollipop(f): 1:16am On Mar 14
When you are done, go cash your wisdom at the nearest ATM/POS. wink

almarthins:

Just because I chose to down play queen's english, you are now feeling so fly.

You need wisdom to apply knowledge correctly, you need knowledge to be adequate. Sometimes how you apply certain concept really matters. A man can never have a mindset if he lacks these two things. "As man thinketh in his heart so he is" - that is mindset.

I understand that Nigeria is happening to you, but I am not responsible for your plight so don't take it out on me.

(1) (Reply)

Partner's Past Behaviour / Somebody Help Me ! She Said Am Not Serious. Promised To Put An End. / Cheating Spouse Vs gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.