Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON (21413 Views)

Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe / Amaju Pinnick Snubs Gernot Rohr During AFCON Medal Presentation (Photos) / Poland Vs Nigeria Friendly Match, Super Eagles Observe Final Training Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by Solowise0814: 9:07am On Feb 09
The best way to honour them is to bring the trophy home.
Meanwhile , avoid watching live game if you're not strong, Christino Ronaldo wey stop him mama from watching him play no be mumu
Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by Oboto700(m): 9:08am On Feb 09
oilyngbati:
God rest the dead, but please dear super eagles, make sure you win the nation’s cup to put ipob/obidients to shame!
seun ban this goat

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by DCroc: 9:09am On Feb 09
Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:10am On Feb 09
NBC should do something between today and Saturday before the game on Sunday.

If possible, government should block all media stations locally and internationally from broadcasting sunday finals. All browsing networks to be blocked till after the match on Sunday
Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by completeskills: 9:11am On Feb 09
From 2 - 0 to 1 - 1. How will people not die? This VAR is both a blessing and a curse.
Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by Kajaard: 9:12am On Feb 09
MzansiCoolio:
South Africa I hail theeπŸ†, you really put on the heat πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯. This was indeed the real final of Afcon2024 for Nigerians.

But you lost. I understand your pains cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by Fira09(m): 9:12am On Feb 09
MzansiCoolio:
South Africa I hail theeπŸ†, you put on the heat πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯. This was indeed the real final of Afcon2024 for Nigerians.
A dunce, a clown, and a blasphemyhipo that's what you are, South Africa will always get owned by Nigeria, and Sissy's like you will keep grunting in pain(that's what you were conceived for).

Imagine mocking dead people, bunch of dry ragtag weirdos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by MzansiCoolio: 9:14am On Feb 09
Fira09:

A dunce, a clown, and a blasphemyhipo that's what you are, South Africa will always get owned by Nigeria, and Sissy's like you will keep grunting in pain(that's what you were conceived for).

What happened to your 7-0 predictions? πŸ˜‚ Wasn't this supposed to be a walk in the park for you?

See you in the world cup qualifiers - we'll be fielding Chippa United, Mamelodi Sundowns FC was too difficult for your Europe based stars πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ˜‚
Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by drimzsmoke(m): 9:15am On Feb 09
gentleg87:
Am still wandering!

How the match killed them sha….

Nah today person Dey die πŸ€”

Even person wey die for sleep that Wednesday will be attributed to the match, that the excitement killed him while sleeping or so…

If before the the match; the report will be like the tension before the match raised his/her BP..

Good night to the lost souls!!!

And don’t forget that we all have our bus stops tooo

My hand were shaking after South Africans scored. Me, dem no born me well to watch that penalty!!!
Even the other colleague I was watching it with said he couldn't watch it as well.
That match has a lot of tension in it, abeg!!!
Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by ibinaboonline: 9:16am On Feb 09
Chai. This is highly commendable of them. It's very sad, and I'm glad the Eagles made time to recognize those passionate fans.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by Basalt(m): 9:17am On Feb 09
oilyngbati:
God rest the dead, but please dear super eagles, make sure you win the nation’s cup to put ipob/obidients to shame!

Why have you just decided to be an unrepentant poor stricken online nuisance ?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by judedwriter(m): 9:18am On Feb 09
We all want the eagles to win on Sunday as compensation for the departed souls...

To win, I think the coach should start with a new striking formation..e get why.

But for those who have departed untimely and unfortunately, may God comfort their loved ones they left behind πŸ™
Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by LucemFerre: 9:19am On Feb 09
Wetin kill dem? Stampede dey that day ne?
Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by ibinaboonline: 9:21am On Feb 09
You're indeed wandering.
gentleg87:
Am still wandering!

How the match killed them sha….

Nah today person Dey die πŸ€”

Even person wey die for sleep that Wednesday will be attributed to the match, that the excitement killed him while sleeping or so…

If before the the match; the report will be like the tension before the match raised his/her BP..

Good night to the lost souls!!!

And don’t forget that we all have our bus stops tooo
Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by AntiChristian: 9:22am On Feb 09
One minutes silence...that's all!
Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by essentialone(m): 9:23am On Feb 09
If they lived a good life, while alive, may their souls Rest in Peace.

If not...
Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by Fira09(m): 9:23am On Feb 09
MzansiCoolio:

What happened to your 7-0 predictions? πŸ˜‚ Wasn't this supposed to be a walk in the park for you?

See you in the world cup qualifiers - we'll be fielding Chippa United, Mamelodi Sundowns FC was too difficult for your Europe based stars πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ˜‚
Using this to console your sissy self? Lmao, the reasoning of a premature unconscious pig.

Not Nigeria having a chance to lift the trophy and your country hoping for a pancake of bronze grin. Retards.

πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ·πŸ€‘πŸ‘ŽπŸ’©πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by gigabyte13: 9:27am On Feb 09
Make God forgive me
But why you go die for ball matter.
Well, l don see two blossoms friends stab each other on top ball matter sha.....

Last time my passion died for football
Nigeria lossing to Cameroon in the final 2000 AFCON......
Since that time if you like beat Nigeria 10-0
E no concern me.
Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by tonyshine01: 9:28am On Feb 09
Sctests:
How come no deaths of cardiac arrests was reported in South Africa during the match?/
Simply because South African has nothing to lose.

It would have been a national holiday for them had they won.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by TrackerSK: 9:29am On Feb 09
I no go lie, tension nearly finish me that day.
Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by LucemFerre: 9:29am On Feb 09
completeskills:
From 2 - 0 to 1 - 1. How will people not die? This VAR is both a blessing and a curse.
If na wetin kill dem be dat then dem no get sense. And they died for nothing
Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by LucemFerre: 9:29am On Feb 09
TrackerSK:
I no go lie, tension nearly finish me that day.
Tension? All of una no get sense
Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by MagicalConcepts: 9:30am On Feb 09
I think 5 or 6 came out in the news. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by netmillionaires(m): 9:31am On Feb 09
Pele ti e. Where is the part that shows the eagle escaping from the furnace and eating the guys on yellow like bananas?

MzansiCoolio:
South Africa I hail theeπŸ†, you really put on the heat πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯. This was indeed the real final of Afcon2024 for Nigerians.
Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by LucemFerre: 9:32am On Feb 09
gigabyte13:
Make God forgive me
But why you go die for ball matter.
Well, l don see two blossoms friends stab each other on top ball matter sha.....

Last time my passion died for football
Nigeria lossing to Cameroon in the final 2000 AFCON......
Since that time if you like beat Nigeria 10-0
E no concern me.

My guy your head dey dia. The tin just dey surprise me
Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by MzansiCoolio: 9:40am On Feb 09
Fira09:

Using this to console your sissy self? Lmao, the reasoning of a premature unconscious pig.

Not Nigeria having a chance to lift the trophy and your country hoping for a pancake of bronze grin. Retards.

Use that trophy to buy fuel for your generators, Generator Republic πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©
Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by godofuck231: 9:41am On Feb 09
So sad, And there was no hearttrick , osimen broke his heart
Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by Fira09(m): 9:50am On Feb 09
MzansiCoolio:

Use that trophy to buy fuel for your generators, Generator Republic πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©
Sissy Ndlovu, what's the difference between South Africa's electricity load-shedding and Nigeria's unstable electricity(some parts of Nigeria)?

It's the way you HIV/AIDS carriers and distributors twist conversation for me grin, tf is such cowardice?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by seunayantokun(m): 9:51am On Feb 09
Because they themselves are not hungry?
Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by shonepa(m): 9:52am On Feb 09
Barca they learn, Arsenal fans are the GOAT

Cotonou12:
Na em be say una suppose hail us wen be Barca fans . Xavi don show us shege banza
Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by MzansiCoolio: 9:53am On Feb 09
Fira09:

Sissy Ndlovu, what's the difference between South Africa's electricity load-shedding and Nigeria's unstable electricity(some parts of Nigeria)?

SA has 30,000 to 40,000MW of electricity πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ† Generator Republic has just 1MW πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

Grid has collapsed 150 times in 11 years despite privatization πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON by Thomasankara(m): 9:56am On Feb 09
[/color]ur chest fit withstand armoured tank, do u know how much is invested on security, just to keep the citizens at Bay?[color=#770077]
ogbonti:
I wish those in leadership in Nigeria can be 1/100th as patriotic as the average Nigerian on the streets, Nigeria will be paradise on earth

Nigerians love their country and just want the country to work for all to exist and co-exist… BUT there are a race of devils called politicians and political office holders who are not more than 20,000 people nationwide (An average of 540 per 36 states including the FCT) who are bent on holding down the destiny of 200 million + citizens….

BUT loving your country with AFCON is not enough - You must Fight for what you love… It is appaling that our citizens are quiet, stupefied by collective grief, ignorance and nauseating cowardice- that they will rather run away (japa) to a future of uncertainty and humiliation overseas than to fight and reclaim their land, their pride and heritage - Giant of Africa my foot…. 🀨🀨🀨🀨🀨🀨

IF THIS IS COWARDICE- I wonder what is angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Boxer Killed In West Africa's First Boxing Fatality In 1951 / Enyeama & Family Enjoy Boat Cruise As He Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary / "We Don't Play Playstation Football":Jurgen Klopp To Reporter After Everton Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.