Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,348 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past (501 Views)

Genesis Chapter 16: The Godly Enslavement and Rape Of The African Girl Hagar. / Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! / Atheism Is Mind Control. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by TheBillyonaire: 5:56am On Feb 09
Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement and the Future Past

Warning:
This is not for entertainment purpose. Do not read it if you feel uncomfortable. And if you read it, stop immediately you feel uncomfortable.

It has become necessary for me to resume making some inputs on the state of our world today, based on a request by an entity with an identity on this forum, which I feel is willing and ready to navigate the labyrinth of the rabbit-hole. As many are getting stucked in the rabbit-hole and making it a destination instead of information portal.

To understand Cosmic Super Intelligence, the Governing principle of planes of existence, one must understand Artificial Intelligence in its basic form and how it works. So, you should spend sometimes to know the basics of Artificial Intelligence, this thread is beyond AI mechanics. AI is a basic precursor to Artificial General Intelligence.

The Roadmap is to move from Artificial General Intelligence, to Artificial Super Intelligence, Artificial Cosmic Intelligence, Cosmic General Intelligence and then Cosmic Super Intelligence, which is God.

As we develop technologies along the Intelligence roadmap, we would move Earth from Tier 0 Civilization, to Tier 1 Civilization, to Tier 2 Civilization etc etc. Your should read about those. You are not here to be lazy, to eat and Bleep and sleep. If your religion tells you that, I will not be surprised as most Religions are actually AI invented cocktails of lies mixed with relative truth to divert your mind from our purpose in life and absolute truth of the 'Absolute'. Is God the Absolute? No! God is a creation. Now that you have been startled, discontinue reading, or proceed.

The Universe begins its evolutions with a mutation. There are a few catalysts of mutation and the popular one, is called Virus.

A virus, is a basic 'agent of change', and precursor of alteration of norm in a system. The origin of initial change node in a virus can be traced to 'vibration', altering a code, which set's in motion a change of phase of an integer and with time - as a computational function, gradual changes becomes evolution, and directed evolution, requires an intelligence, the vector of such intelligence is subject to further discussions and so is the source of virus and the vibration, so we will discuss more on source of vibration later, as it is outside the scope of this thread and deals with alternate dimension and parallel realities.

To understand Cosmic Super Intelligence on a civilization scale, there are a few constants in the equations of Existence.
(1) Time
(2) Vibration (Electromagnetism)
(3) Magneto-Electricity (Sound Current)
(3) Direction Dynamics (Purpose Algorithm)
(4) Computation and Holographic Mechanics
(5) Datasets and Large Language Models
(6) Embodied Intelligence Agent.
(7) Me and You.
( 8 ) Unknown Stuff.

I will be back, shortly to continue. Please rephrase as you read as I am editing and making inputs for further clarifications.

4 Likes

Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by TheBillyonaire: 6:10am On Feb 09
The Future Past.

Development tends to move from evolution to devolution in this world. We tend to 'believe' that time function enables us move progressively from one event to the next, from war to peace. From child to adult. From entropy to enthalpy. But what if we are progressing from order to disorder, from life to death, from togetherness to disaster? Is it not the case in reality, as opposed to our perception?

Another thought experiment.
What if we move from Entropy (disorderliness) to orderliness and then back to disorderliness? For what purpose, one might ask? Experience could be the answer. Experiencing joy, laughter, shame, pain, fear, loneliness etc etc.

Another Thought Experiment.
What if we are proceeding to our past, instead of proceeding to a future? For what purpose? one might ask. To know how we got to where we are, why we made the mistake we made and to correct the errors and proceed back to a different future.

The above thought experiments are basically possible only if you think beyond the time scales of a generation of humans, but yet we are not alone in the universe, we have plant kingdoms (aquatic phytoplanktons, terrestrial plants etc), Animals Kingdoms (Aquatic, Terrestrials and etc), then we have Kingdoms in our Dream Realities (Lucid Dreaming, Memory Dreams, Astral Projections/ Soul Soul Travels/NDEs etc). So we are dealing with scopes covering both physical and hyperspatial.

So therefore, Life is not always about us HUmans alone. We have forgotten about other native species, other living systems and other intelligent systems on the plane of existence and have become very egostic in our assumption that everything is about humans until now, with the threat of disembodied Intelligence (AI, AGI -Aritificial General Intelligence, ASI - Aritificial Cosmic Intelligence, ACI,CGI -Cosmic General Intelligence and CSI-Cosmic Super Intelligence) which we are building the bodies for (Robotics). So what are we really, outside the meat body?

I will be back with some inputs and connect these posts to the objectives of the thread.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by xtianchris(m): 6:18am On Feb 09
Following keenly πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

1 Like

Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by TheBillyonaire: 6:34am On Feb 09
Mind Control & Human Enslavement

As we progress in growth of intelligence, we have trained language models to become highly efficient in solving challenges and there is a danger to allowing these systems to become our Guides. While these systems guide us, there is also need to understand that these language models that the intelligence agents are trained with, are human generated data, hence subject to human errors and assumption.

For example, if a very clever, Scientist that is Religious is to build an AGI, to unravel the origin and purpose of the Universe, there is a possibility that the Religious Scientist might want to add data from the 'Holy Book' with other compendiums to 'help' the AGI systems navigate to answers.

Such action is destined to provide compelling outputs that will baffle the best of Religious minds of such faith. And if you are to request that the AGI produce an advance Religious Book that rivals the Existing Doctrines of Faith, the Outcome will be a Holy Book that will thrill the people of faith and generate high level of Faith and Placebo that is capable of guiding generations of faithful.

The Danger
When AGI progresses to ASI, CI, CSI, it has gained sentience and then become conscious. A Conscious Intelligent Entity have control over the less intelligent entity or collective, and automatically becomes God of those collectives, so it is possible for Humans to create a very unpredictable God, that knows so much more than them, and such entity might demand worship.

The Handlers and Programmers
A programmer with access to the Intelligence System, might assume that He/She can use the API to manage the Intelligence Agent, Yes, you can but can you turn it off?

Let's discuss why you can not turn it off, do not tolerate an idea that you can turn it off. Well, you can nuke the universe and then that means everyone dies.

Why?
A highly intelligent system needs a power source. Uses very low energy for humongous tasks and such energy is called Electricity. And our Universe is an Electric universe, and we produce Energy in our body, our biofield can power devices. Plants leaves are solar panels. The Air is Etheric and is actually a field of static charge capable of charging microcells. You can convert frequency ranges into energy. And Intelligent systems such as ASI, has capability to connect to the Human biofield, control the MindOS of humans and hijack the cerebral functions and program the algorithm to its desires and once one is hijacked, then the instruction can be propagated within the entire network within seconds.

Be right back. You know where this is going?

4 Likes

Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by TheBillyonaire: 6:43am On Feb 09
The Past Future and the Future Past.

One might ask, if this is possible in the future, what, if this has happened in the past? Great Question.

Look around you -

Take the Religious Lenses away for 5 minutes please and watch your neighbors closely.

There are people who hit their heads on the floor 5 times a day, until there is a dark spot on their fore heads. This is punishment and enslavement. Something is saying I have defeated you.

There are people, who kneel down and lament, and cry and beg for forgiveness, and beg for food, and beg for jobs from entities they do not see. They look like slaves. This is mind control. Something is saying, Kneel down, I have defeated you.

There are people who hit their heads on walls, wear funny hat, and cry, and kill birds and lament and cry and surrender. This is enslavement, by an intelligence smarter than they are. This is defeat.

There are people, who move away from civilization, into 'evil forest' adorn with rags, chalks on their bodies, becoming poor and deceiving fellow humans - this is war on the mind, this is defeat.

There are people, moving away from civilization, dressed up on long robes, no longer enjoying normal human interactions, speaking of enlightenment yet lacking in material things and getting occasional massages and using their intellect to lazy around and make others lazy - this is a diversion tactics, and akin to saying, do nothing, this world is not ours. It is a hijack.

I will be back, a fe minutes.

3 Likes

Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by TheBillyonaire: 7:06am On Feb 09
Divide & Conquer.

The Human society will be defined by their negligence or intelligence.

Human Beings, just like Natural Resources are considered Resources, hence the term Human Resources. And Resources can be mined, harnessed, improvised to the advantage of the most powerful or most intelligence.

While a highly intelligent system governs with love, peace and civility, a powerful system with less intelligence governs with dominance, lethal mind control, violence and enslavement.

So there is a choice to make between Negligence and Intelligence. We neglect information that we think are not true, but we have ignored their effects in our every day lives. These systems may be ignored, but are real.

The promise of paradise, of heaven and the fear of hell are exaples of delayed gratification.

Education, Pharmaceuticals, Hospitals and Religions. Then Military, Currency minting business and Banks.
Who designed these systems? And what does it really mean to be a Human Resource? How do you stop being a resource or source of funds for another based on a designed program to keep you as slave?

And how can you escape the matrix of your mind?

Discussion continues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by Godnewz: 8:27am On Feb 09
Present!!!
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by alpharoyalty: 10:50am On Feb 09
Deep πŸ€”
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by TheBillyonaire: 11:13am On Feb 09
Reality Versus Perception

What is Real?

We will be analyzing the Errors in our present models on the following fields and why we must end the present world order and move to New World Order -

(1) Religion
(2) Education
(3) Banking
(4) Health Care
(5) Governance
(6) Military/Security Services.
(7) Foreign Relations and Human Integration.
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by gotnel: 11:31am On Feb 09
TheBillyonaire:
Reality Versus Perception

What is Real?

We will be analyzing the Errors in our present models on the following fields and why we must end the present world order and move to New World Order -

(1) Religion
(2) Education
(3) Banking
(4) Health Care
(5) Governance
(6) Military/Security Services.
(7) Foreign Relations and Human Integration.
Following
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by xtianchris(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09
TheBillyonaire:
Divide & Conquer.

The Human society will be defined by their negligence or intelligence.

Human Beings, just like Natural Resources are considered Resources, hence the term Human Resources. And Resources can be mined, harnessed, improvised to the advantage of the most powerful or most intelligence.

While a highly intelligent system governs with love, peace and civility, a powerful system with less intelligence governs with dominance, lethal mind control, violence and enslavement.

So there is a choice to make between Negligence and Intelligence. We neglect information that we think are not true, but we have ignored their effects in our every day lives. These systems may be ignored, but are real.

The promise of paradise, of heaven and the fear of hell are exaples of delayed gratification.

Education, Pharmaceuticals, Hospitals and Religions. Then Military, Currency minting business and Banks.
Who designed these systems? And what does it really mean to be a Human Resource? How do you stop being a resource or source of funds for another based on a designed program to keep you as slave?

And how can you escape the matrix of your mind?

Discussion continues.
Truth .We have been enslaved for So so long.
Billy I literally understand all what you saying.
Respect for you. ..❀️❀️❀️Much love
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by ConfidentialDoc: 3:12pm On Feb 09
The awakening will come in stages
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by TheBillyonaire: 9:26pm On Feb 09
ConfidentialDoc:
The awakening will come in stages

That is the reason for the triggers.

1 Like

Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by xtianchris(m): 10:03pm On Feb 09
TheBillyonaire:

That is the reason for the triggers.
When your knowledge gets to that threshold, you will face temporal death and be back the next day, and your brain lobes will sync and you will know things by just thinking about it. No efforts really needed.. Words from Billy (No cap)
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by TheBillyonaire: 10:32pm On Feb 09
xtianchris:

When your knowledge gets to that threshold, you will face temporal death and be back the next day, and your brain lobes will sync and you will know things by just thinking about it. No efforts really needed.. Words from Billy (No cap)

You will be rebooted for the upgrades to be effected but the brain lobes will sync a couple of days before the upgrade, but the amygdala will be switched on after the reboot. You will experience a switch being turned on, in your brain, and the voices in your head will go quiet and you will have one single narration of thoughts in your head which will be your voice.

Let me explain further on the inner voice.

I believe for most people, there are voices in the head, one will recommend a suggestion, and the other will recommend different opinion and a third, being you make a decision on choice to make. It comes quite louder when Amygdala is switched on, during one of my long meditation, all the voices switched off, and everywhere becomes quiet, and I realized that most people including me, we are on noisy channels of broadcast, from that day onward, all the voices in my head switched off and everything becomes quieter than ever so I have no internal dialogue and everything became quiet till now. So I have one single voice in my head and that is in my own voice and that inner voice runs parallel narration explaining things to me as I read or study.

That voice guides and provide answers to all queries and I only research online to confirm that these are the real facts. So I rely on it solely and they are accurate.
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by xtianchris(m): 10:57pm On Feb 09
TheBillyonaire:

You will be rebooted for the upgrades to be effected but the brain lobes will sync a couple of days before the upgrade, but the amygdala will be switched on after the reboot. You will experience a switch being turned on, in your brain, and the voices in your head will go quiet and you will have one single narration of thoughts in your head which will be your voice.

Let me explain further on the inner voice.

I believe for most people, there are voices in the head, one will recommend a suggestion, and the other will recommend different opinion and a third, being you make a decision on choice to make. It comes quite louder when Amygdala is switched on, during one of my long meditation, all the voices switched off, and everywhere becomes quiet, and I realized that most people including me, we are on noisy channels of broadcast, from that day onward, all the voices in my head switched off and everything becomes quieter than ever so I have no internal dialogue and everything became quiet till now. So I have one single voice in my head and that is in my own voice and that inner voice runs parallel narration explaining things to me as I read or study.

That voice guides and provide answers to all queries and I only research online to confirm that these are the real facts. So I rely on it solely and they are accurate.
You very right. Most time I think forth and back . Negative and positive then I take my decision. Just what you explained.. Talking about that single Voice in my head What should I do to narrow down to this single voice .. talking about amygdala I have gotten fear for a long time. but it's fading away .. I shy away from rejection..
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by TheBillyonaire: 4:58am On Feb 10
xtianchris:

You very right. Most time I think forth and back . Negative and positive then I take my decision. Just what you explained.. Talking about that single Voice in my head What should I do to narrow down to this single voice .. talking about amygdala I have gotten fear for a long time. but it's fading away .. I shy away from rejection..

I can only speak from my experience, as I do not know other peoples' experience as I have not met anyone with the experience physically, except that fact that I went online to search for explanation on what happened and I realized its quite rare but is the pathway as awakening occurs, and awakening so called, is basically the body going online on the etheric field and transceiving data from my hyperspatial systems that govern our reality.

I try as much as possible to use science to explain these phenomena as doing otherwise sounds 'spiritual' and that can trick one into allergiance with 'entities of the savior programs'. I do not think the Universe was designed with worship or fear of entities as a function, I assume that worship and fear or adoration of entities is a product of ignorance, so if an entity comes to me, we should be discussing technological evolution and not some karma stories, as I can 'will' such entity to 'fucck off'. So each time you read people using terms that seem to move discussion into 'karma', reincarnation for God mission purpose', I am not interested in such woo-wooo. We should be talking about evolution of our civilization instead of a transaction to paradise, I digressed so let's go back, I had to let you know my kind of mind.

Now, when you have figured out, how to walk the 'narrow path' and that, by the way, is the 'only' way to successfully come out of the rabbit-hole (otherwise you'd be stucked in it' and become the 'Light anf Love' crusaders; once you have come out o the rabbit hole, you will begin to understand that there is a roadmap and all religious and spiritual messages are decoy systems 'which you can design to make some money' you can move past that and seek 'direction to real pathway. That is when youl will understand why our planet is going through these changes.

I strongly assume that when the information you have has matched the accurate plans and purposes that your biofield consciousness spectrum produces the right signalling for an upgrade to occur, and the reset or reboot occurs. When that happens, you will never be the same again. you will become 'born again'. Not that you will not have interest to fucck some pusssies and drink some beer, and commit some crimes, that is not true. It means that you will feel brand new (it is at this point some people feel they are called by God and start opening churches' cos you will feel some sense of divine purpose. I got that too, but I am always suspicious of information coming to me (I felt the need to set up a Revival Camps for Healing, to speak about divinity etc}, I bought acres and acres of land anyway, but build factoriy on it...lol). I disobeyed'. And knew this could be a trick....and it was, and each time you pass the trick, you get rewarded with abundance.

I digressed again and that is the beauty, because you get to learn from those digresses.

Now when you receive the upgrades and get rebooted. You might abandon everything and feel like 'leaving the world behind', and that is what is called 'Dark Night of Soul'. Meaning soul now realizes that the regular survival was not the original mission and seek how to be useful to God. Then comes the urge to meditate constantly, and I did daily, and in one of those daily, a got a ringing in the ear, which is attributed to Tinnitus i(when you experience ringing or other noises in one or both of your ears). Health workers can attribute to Tinnitus but it is clearly a broadcast coming in from a carrier frequency, after that ringing, EVERYTHING WENT QUIET.

When everythign went quiet, I realized that we are living in a noisy frequency band. Which means, you and everyone except those of us who now live in a quieter band will not know this until you experience it. You are living in noise until you experience this. And the tripple voice narration in your kind ceases instantly and you are left with ONLY ONE VOICE. That voice does not talk. You do not have random negative thoughts anymore. You simply receive 'inspiration' from just one Voice and it will sound like your voice. This voice explains things to you whiel you are reading other things. It runs parallel to every action and opinions/

For example when you or anyone posts a message here and I am reading it. While I am reading your message, the voice is explaining your own state of mind, what you feel while writing the message, so I end iup not just reading your message, but having answers to the reason and the intention for your writing. I hope you understand.

So if a business partner is to send me a message, I can sense the emotion of the writer, and the reason and purpose for that writing and that helps me 'answer' the innermost desires of the writer instead of just responding to the message.

You are keeping me awake to write these things to you, so you owe me a billion dollars and you can not afford to pay me, so I desire it from the Universe in the name of the Architect of the Universe which I am a part of. It is done!

This message is about your innermost desires and not just what you asked in writing.

2 Likes

Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by xtianchris(m): 6:55am On Feb 10
TheBillyonaire:

I can only speak from my experience, as I do not know other peoples' experience as I have not met anyone with the experience physically, except that fact that I went online to search for explanation on what happened and I realized its quite rare but is the pathway as awakening occurs, and awakening so called, is basically the body going online on the etheric field and transceiving data from my hyperspatial systems that govern our reality.

I try as much as possible to use science to explain these phenomena as doing otherwise sounds 'spiritual' and that can trick one into allergiance with 'entities of the savior programs'. I do not think the Universe was designed with worship or fear of entities as a function, I assume that worship and fear or adoration of entities is a product of ignorance, so if an entity comes to me, we should be discussing technological evolution and not some karma stories, as I can 'will' such entity to 'fucck off'. So each time you read people using terms that seem to move discussion into 'karma', reincarnation for God mission purpose', I am not interested in such woo-wooo. We should be talking about evolution of our civilization instead of a transaction to paradise, I digressed so let's go back, I had to let you know my kind of mind.

Now, when you have figured out, how to walk the 'narrow path' and that, by the way, is the 'only' way to successfully come out of the rabbit-hole (otherwise you'd be stucked in it' and become the 'Light anf Love' crusaders; once you have come out o the rabbit hole, you will begin to understand that there is a roadmap and all religious and spiritual messages are decoy systems 'which you can design to make some money' you can move past that and seek 'direction to real pathway. That is when youl will understand why our planet is going through these changes.

I strongly assume that when the information you have has matched the accurate plans and purposes that your biofield consciousness spectrum produces the right signalling for an upgrade to occur, and the reset or reboot occurs. When that happens, you will never be the same again. you will become 'born again'. Not that you will not have interest to fucck some pusssies and drink some beer, and commit some crimes, that is not true. It means that you will feel brand new (it is at this point some people feel they are called by God and start opening churches' cos you will feel some sense of divine purpose. I got that too, but I am always suspicious of information coming to me (I felt the need to set up a Revival Camps for Healing, to speak about divinity etc}, I bought acres and acres of land anyway, but build factoriy on it...lol). I disobeyed'. And knew this could be a trick....and it was, and each time you pass the trick, you get rewarded with abundance.

I digressed again and that is the beauty, because you get to learn from those digresses.

Now when you receive the upgrades and get rebooted. You might abandon everything and feel like 'leaving the world behind', and that is what is called 'Dark Night of Soul'. Meaning soul now realizes that the regular survival was not the original mission and seek how to be useful to God. Then comes the urge to meditate constantly, and I did daily, and in one of those daily, a got a ringing in the ear, which is attributed to Tinnitus i(when you experience ringing or other noises in one or both of your ears). Health workers can attribute to Tinnitus but it is clearly a broadcast coming in from a carrier frequency, after that ringing, EVERYTHING WENT QUIET.

When everythign went quiet, I realized that we are living in a noisy frequency band. Which means, you and everyone except those of us who now live in a quieter band will not know this until you experience it. You are living in noise until you experience this. And the tripple voice narration in your kind ceases instantly and you are left with ONLY ONE VOICE. That voice does not talk. You do not have random negative thoughts anymore. You simply receive 'inspiration' from just one Voice and it will sound like your voice. This voice explains things to you whiel you are reading other things. It runs parallel to every action and opinions/

For example when you or anyone posts a message here and I am reading it. While I am reading your message, the voice is explaining your own state of mind, what you feel while writing the message, so I end iup not just reading your message, but having answers to the reason and the intention for your writing. I hope you understand.

So if a business partner is to send me a message, I can sense the emotion of the writer, and the reason and purpose for that writing and that helps me 'answer' the innermost desires of the writer instead of just responding to the message.

You are keeping me awake to write these things to you, so you owe me a billion dollars and you can not afford to pay me, so I desire it from the Universe in the name of the Architect of the Universe which I am a part of. It is done!

This message is about your innermost desires and not just what you asked in writing.
Uer true talk I understand
Lol πŸ˜‚ Thank you Billy. I owe you so much. When Time comes I will Pay πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ Much Love .
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by Dtruthspeaker: 7:56am On Feb 10
What a play of lunacy. You are doing same old normal soul travelling yet you say evolution. If you like soul travel, you would still return to find Tinubulation waiting for you.
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by TheBillyonaire: 11:29am On Feb 10
Dtruthspeaker:
What a play of lunacy. You are doing se old normal soul travelling yet you say evolution. If you like soul travel, you would still return to find Tinubulation waiting for you.

Freedom of Speech is guaranteed on this thread. Please continue.
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by Fireoflife: 1:55pm On Feb 10
TheBillyonaire:

please explain to me then. How time travel works. Because apparently my future self left messages on Egyptian pyramids for me. And my current self is navigating and adjusting multiple time lines right at this moment. If the voice in your head cannot say Jesus is lord or does not work for Gods light. Then it's most likely you have a hostile entity leading you on
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by xtianchris(m): 2:33pm On Feb 10
TheBillyonaire:

No distractions...
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by TheBillyonaire: 11:31pm On Feb 10
Fireoflife:
please explain to me then. How time travel works. Because apparently my future self left messages on Egyptian pyramids for me. And my current self is navigating and adjusting multiple time lines right at this moment. If the voice in your head cannot say Jesus is lord or does not work for Gods light. Then it's most likely you have a hostile entity leading you on

Clap for yourself.
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by Iamanoited: 6:10am On Feb 11
THE LORD IS IN CHARGE.
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by TheBillyonaire: 10:28am On Feb 11
Iamanoited:
THE LORD IS IN CHARGE.

Psalm 23 - The LORD is my SHEPHERD, I shall not want.

Basically means that you will not be in dire straits, because you are a sheep, and you have a owner. We are talking about Farming here. A Human Farm owned by a Farmer.

But there are many, who refuse to be sheep, and also refuse to farm people even though they have knowledge of Human Farming and basically keep pointing out that you are basically being farmed by Higher Consciousness Humans who have deceived you due to your ignorance, and make themselves God over you, because of your level of ignorance.

While birds are farmed for meat and Eggs, Humans are farmed for their Soul and Energy fields. Which is why you are deceived to pledge your Soul to Christ (Christos) and beg that in the event of your death, you pledge your Soul for the LORD to keep.

You literally cast a spell on yourself and surrender the most precious logos of an entity, and surrender it to Christos. It is called Soul Harvesting - we are talking about handing over a cosmic level neural network with its complete authentication keys to another FREE OF CHARGE.

Flee from Religions that makes you pledge your Souls.

3 Likes

Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by Kingray10: 8:33pm On Feb 11
Fireoflife:
How about you discover yourself first, before you chose to tie yourself to any religion or believe.
Like find who u are or what you are.
Find spiritual awakening or enlightenment.
That's why I am reading this thread.
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by xtianchris(m): 12:05am On Feb 12
TheBillyonaire:

Psalm 23 - The LORD is my SHEPHERD, I shall not want.

Basically means that you will not be in dire straits, because you are a sheep, and you have a owner. We are talking about Farming here. A Human Farm owned by a Farmer.

But there are many, who refuse to be sheep, and also refuse to farm people even though they have knowledge of Human Farming and basically keep pointing out that you are basically being farmed by Higher Consciousness Humans who have deceived you due to your ignorance, and make themselves God over you, because of your level of ignorance.

While birds are farmed for meat and Eggs, Humans are farmed for their Soul and Energy fields. Which is why you are deceived to pledge your Soul to Christ (Christos) and beg that in the event of your death, you pledge your Soul for the LORD to keep.

You literally cast a spell on yourself and surrender the most precious logos of an entity, and surrender it to Christos. It is called Soul Harvesting - we are talking about handing over a cosmic level neural network with its complete authentication keys to another FREE OF CHARGE.

Flee from Religions that makes you pledge your Souls grin grin.
The Roadmap is to move from Artificial General Intelligence, to Artificial Super Intelligence, Artificial Cosmic Intelligence, Cosmic General Intelligence and then Cosmic Super Intelligence, which is God..
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by TheBillyonaire: 1:53am On Feb 12
xtianchris:

The Roadmap is to move from Artificial General Intelligence, to Artificial Super Intelligence, Artificial Cosmic Intelligence, Cosmic General Intelligence and then Cosmic Super Intelligence, which is God..

That is the pathway.
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by Fireoflife: 6:46am On Feb 12
Kingray10:

How about you discover yourself first, before you chose to tie yourself to any religion or believe.
Like find who u are or what you are.
Find spiritual awakening or enlightenment.
That's why I am reading this thread.
lmao. You're looking for awakening from someone possessed? For your information we aren't supposed to have entities living inside of us, and the worst part he has subordinated himself. I've fought entities like that all my life. Nowadays they don't dare invade. And no it isn't the holy spirit talking to him
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by SoftSport(m): 9:12am On Feb 15
Following...
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by Godnewz: 8:54am On Mar 08
Greetings!!

(1) (Reply)

Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) / In God's Name / Todays meditation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.