Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) (504 Views)

Is Baptism By Immersion Biblically The Acceptable Mode Of Baptism / Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. / Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by emmyileri(m): 8:58pm On Mar 17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XV22WpqTks

In all four Gospel passages mentioned above, Mark and John speak of the baptism of the Holy Spirit, but only Matthew and Luke mention the baptism with fire. The immediate context of Matthew and Luke is judgment (Matthew 3:7-12; Luke 3: 7-17). The context of Mark and John is not (Mark 1:1-8; John 1:29-34). We know that the Lord Jesus is coming in flaming fire to judge those who do not know God (2 Thessalonians 1:3-10; John 5:21-23; Revelation 20:11-15), but praise be to God that He will save all that will come and put their trust in Him (John 3:16)!
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by pode(m): 9:02pm On Mar 17
I desire it more than life itself
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by emmyileri(m): 9:13pm On Mar 17
pode:
I desire it more than life itself

Baptism of fire is not meant for Christians. Watch the video pls and let's talk about it. Lots of misinterpretation have caused men to desire the baptism that is not meant for believers in Christ.
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by mbaise1000: 10:08pm On Mar 17
From some statements ALREADY made here, it's clear that many doesn't even know, what the baptism of fire means.
Jesus made it clear that without that baptism of fire, which is the HOLY GHOST baptism, one cannot make heaven, Jesus said, you must be born of water and of the Spirit
And Peter said, you must repent and be baptized and then you shall receive the holy spirit, which is that baptism of fire.
John the Baptist said, I baptize you with water but he that is coming after me whose shoe I an not worthy to untie, He will baptize you with fire.
This is the key to the kingdom of God which Jesus promised when He said, "and I will give you the key to the kingdom and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it"
Finally this is what Jesus meant when He said that
""""And the comforter, which is the HOLY SPIRIT, which my father will send in my name..... He will teach you all things"""
And this comforter is Jesus himself as he said in John 14:18
"" I will not leave you comfortless, I will come to you"""
The moment this Spirit of Jesus enters you, you were sure of your salvation because from this moment, you will never be comfortable with sin again, this is so because if by any chance you fall into sin, you will never be comfortable until you make peace with God again,
This is what Jesus said to God, all those that you gave to me, none of them will be Lost, I will bring them all back.
This is the baptism of fire and there is a process if getting it.
This is not for everyone to understand or accept but those for whom it is meant will easily understand and accept it.
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by mbaise1000: 10:10pm On Mar 17
emmyileri:

Baptism of fire is not meant for Christians. Watch the video pls and let's talk about it. Lots of misinterpretation have caused men to desire the baptism that is not meant for believers in Christ.

FIRST you may want to tell us what the baptism of fire is and why it's not for Christians and please let your explanation come from the bible and not from Google or any other source
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by 3seriez(m): 12:55am On Mar 18
mbaise1000:
From some statements ALREADY made here, it's clear that many doesn't even know, what the baptism of fire means.
Jesus made it clear that without that baptism of fire, which is the HOLY GHOST baptism, one cannot make heaven, Jesus said, you must be born of water and of the Spirit
And Peter said, you must repent and be baptized and then you shall receive the holy spirit, which is that baptism of fire.
John the Baptist said, I baptize you with water but he that is coming after me whose shoe I an not worthy to untie, He will baptize you with fire.
This is the key to the kingdom of God which Jesus promised when He said, "and I will give you the key to the kingdom and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it"
""""And the comforter, which is the HOLY SPIRIT, which my father will send in my name..... He will teach you all things"""
The moment this Spirit of Jesus enters you, you were sure of your salvation because from this moment, you will never be comfortable with sin again, this is so because if by any chance you fall into sin, you will never be comfortable until you make peace with God again,
This is what Jesus said to God, all those that you gave to me, none of them will be Lost, I will bring them all back.
This is not for everyone to understand or accept but those for whom it is meant will easily understand and accept it.

Preach pastor preach πŸ˜‚. But you did not mention you're a toxic unrepentant bigot also. You did not say Mohamed & islam gives you sleepless nights to the extent you can't go 5 posts without mentioning them 🫒. You failed to mention after quoting the holy book and Jesus , and then acting holier than thou you go foaming in the mouth about Mohammed and Islam.
It would be good to inform your congregation, so they no you have a multiple personality disorder of some sort. 😁 Shege banza🀣
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by Maximus692(m): 5:00am On Mar 18
Of what benefit is it?
If it's about becoming billionaires like pastors of today most people won't care whatever it takes they will go for it because they are all worshipers of Mammon! Matthew 6:24
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by emmyileri(m): 3:31pm On Mar 18
mbaise1000:

FIRST you may want to tell us what the baptism of fire is and why it's not for Christians and please let your explanation come from the bible and not from Google or any other source
The expository on baptism of fire is in the link video I posted below. I believed it will open your eyes to see the truth. T he explanation is Bible based from the beginning to the end.

Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by emmyileri(m): 3:36pm On Mar 18
mbaise1000:
Sorry to say Holy Spirit baptism is not the same with the baptism of fire. I did the Bible based explanation in the link that I posted. Watch the video please. You will appreciate the need of studying the Bible on your own rather than interpreting the Bible based on what others interpret it to be.

Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by Veecruz: 3:42pm On Mar 18
emmyileri:

Sorry to say Holy Spirit baptism is not the same with the baptism of fire. I did the Bible based explanation in the link that I posted. Watch the video please. You will appreciate the need of studying the Bible on your own rather than interpreting the Bible based on what others interpret it to be.

Leave video, explain it here, let us see the words and do our own matching to see if we shall have the same connections
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by emmyileri(m): 6:51pm On Mar 18
Veecruz:

Leave video, explain it here, let us see the words and do our own matching to see if we shall have the same connections
I'm not the typing one. If you can't watch it leave it.
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by mbaise1000: 5:28pm On Mar 20
emmyileri:

I stand by what I said and don't need any video by you or anyone to understand what the bible is saying, you will do better by telling me here what is the difference between holy ghost baptism and baptism of fire, BTW, to should no that what matters most is not anyone's personal interpretation of the bible but what the bible is really saying and it's only the holy spirit that can teach that, if you think that your interpretation is correct because you videoed it, then you are exactly what I think, that you don't know the word of God and in effect not a Christian.
Forget about your video, explain to me here what the difference is according to your own understanding
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by GodHimself: 5:31pm On Mar 20
People are discussing concepts they don’t understand.
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by mbaise1000: 8:31pm On Mar 20
3seriez:

Preach pastor preach πŸ˜‚. But you did not mention you're a toxic unrepentant bigot also. You did not say Mohamed & islam gives you sleepless nights to the extent you can't go 5 posts without mentioning them 🫒. You failed to mention after quoting the holy book and Jesus , and then acting holier than thou you go foaming in the mouth about Mohammed and Islam.
It would be good to inform your congregation, so they no you have a multiple personality disorder of some sort. 😁 Shege banza🀣

Like I said, your pain is going to be forever because I am everywhere.
BTW, what you see is what you get, I still insist that your role model is a murderous paedophile
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by 3seriez(m): 12:19am On Mar 21
mbaise1000:

Like I said, your pain is going to be forever because I am everywhere.
BTW, what you see is what you get, I still insist that your role model is a murderous paedophile

You are everywhere only on NairalandπŸ˜‚. Pathetic low life or is it local Einstein 🀣 feeling like one local ogogoro champion. . Eat Mohamed, sleep Mohamed. Your daily routine. Carrying Mohamed matter like one gala seller. Dirty old church rat 🫒
#Rinse& repeat
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by paxonel(m): 1:01am On Mar 21
BAPTISM OF FIRE WHICH IS THE SAME AS HOLY GHOST BAPTISM IN REALITY IS SIMPLY INITIATING ONLY NON CHRISTIANS(eg MUSLIMS) WHO DESIRE TO JOIN CHRISTIANITY. IT WAS NEVER MEANT FOR PEOPLE WHO WERE ALREADY CHRISTIANS AS ALL THE DISCIPLES OF JESUS WHO WERE INVOLVED IN IT AT THE UPPER ROOM IN THE BOOK OF ACTS OF THE APOSTLES, STARTED BEING CHRISTIANS FROM THE POINT OF THEIR HOLY GHOST BAPTISM AT THE UPPER ROOM, NOT FROM THE TIME THEY HAD WALKED WITH JESUS BEFORE HE WAS CRUCIFIED.

YOU CAN'T CONTINUE TO DO WELCOME PARTY FOR OLD MEMBERS. YOU ONLY DO PARTY TO WELCOME NEW COMERS.

ALL CHRISTIANS IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR DENOMINATIONS ARE OLD MEMBERS AND DOES NOT NEED ANY BAPTISM WHEN THEY SWITCH CHURCH
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by mbaise1000: 12:09pm On Mar 21
3seriez:

You are everywhere only on NairalandπŸ˜‚. Pathetic low life or is it local Einstein 🀣 feeling like one local ogogoro champion. . Eat Mohamed, sleep Mohamed. Your daily routine. Carrying Mohamed matter like one gala seller. Dirty old church rat 🫒
#Rinse& repeat
I wasn't the one who told you to see a paedophile as your role model, it's your pain, it's your life continue
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by 3seriez(m): 7:56pm On Mar 21
mbaise1000:

I wasn't the one who told you to see a paedophile as your role model, it's your pain, it's your life continue

Yeah. He raped your mother , reason why you can't get him off your mouth πŸ˜‚.
#Rinse&Repeat
Bastard
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by mbaise1000: 9:03pm On Mar 21
3seriez:

Yeah. He raped your mother , reason why you can't get him off your mouth πŸ˜‚.
#Rinse&Repeat
Bastard

The way you insult people's mother's shows you never had one or that your was the most irresponsible one ever lived, though I do know that there are irresponsible children if very good mothers, which one is it?
As regards to your role model, he raped countless women including the mother of the little girl who eventually killed him by giving him a peace of goat meat, I heard that he was raping the little girl too
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by 3seriez(m): 11:57pm On Mar 21
mbaise1000:

The way you insult people's mother's shows you never had one or that your was the most irresponsible one ever lived, though I do know that there are irresponsible children if very good mothers, which one is it?
As regards to your role model, he raped countless women including the mother of the little girl who eventually killed him by giving him a peace of goat meat, I heard that he was raping the little girl too

Hahaha. Pastor ,I thought you're a man of God. So you can insult like this 🀣🀣. Very Good, so this one you can reply with your full chest.. Is your mum part of the ones raped, I want to learn something. Bastard πŸ˜‚πŸ«’
#Rinse& repeat
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by mbaise1000: 9:21am On Mar 22
3seriez:

Hahaha. Pastor ,I thought you're a man of God. So you can insult like this 🀣🀣. Very Good, so this one you can reply with your full chest.. Is your mum part of the ones raped, I want to learn something. Bastard πŸ˜‚πŸ«’
#Rinse& repeat

Wow, so you see insult in that comment? I didn't see one, and didn't intend any, read it again, this your comment shows that what you are trying to do is drag me down to your level, I am ahead of you, you are not intelligent enough to do that, I will repeat again, what type of mother did you have, was this your life the results of bad parenting or follow come? I Said that I can understand that there are very very irresponsible Children of good mothers, I asked, which one is it in your case. This is not an insult, and every sane person will know that anyone that insults other people's mothers in things that doesn't concern the women is an evidence that your type detest their own mothers and can abuse them because if you can't abuse your own mother, you cannot come out to abuse a woman you don't know, I don't expect you to know this but that doesn't change the truth, your abuses are squarely on you, because I don't allow deranged minds to dictate my thinking and believe. You are already disappointed in life, it wasn't me who caused it, the traits you are showing here wasn't developed this year
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by 3seriez(m): 10:05am On Mar 22
mbaise1000:

Wow, so you see insult in that comment? I didn't see one, and didn't intend any, read it again, this your comment shows that what you are trying to do is drag me down to your level, I am ahead of you, you are not intelligent enough to do that, I will repeat again, what type of mother did you have, was this your life the results of bad parenting or follow come? I Said that I can understand that there are very very irresponsible Children of good mothers, I asked, which one is it in your case. This is not an insult, and every sane person will know that anyone that insults other people's mothers in things that doesn't concern the women is an evidence that your type detest their own mothers and can abuse them because if you can't abuse your own mother, you cannot come out to abuse a woman you don't know, I don't expect you to know this but that doesn't change the truth, your abuses are squarely on you, because I don't allow deranged minds to dictate my thinking and believe. You are already disappointed in life, it wasn't me who caused it, the traits you are showing here wasn't developed this year

Story story 🀣. Forget all this epistle old fool . I asked you a fockn question, would your mama join in the Sex romp since you want to talk about virgins. Answer the question Bastard πŸ˜‚
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by mbaise1000: 11:11pm On Mar 22
3seriez:

Story story 🀣. Forget all this epistle old fool . I asked you a fockn question, would your mama join in the Sex romp since you want to talk about virgins. Answer the question Bastard πŸ˜‚

Wow, see agitation, didn't your quran promise muslim men 72 virgins in the islamic paradise again?.
And no, my mother will not be among since FIRST, she is not a virgin and second she is not a muslim , she wouldn't take a murderer as her role model, like you do she wouldn't have the same role MODEL that Osama bin laden has, the same role model you got, my mother abore murder and evil and suicide bombing and anything whatsoever about your role model. Your question answered, next.
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by 3seriez(m): 11:46pm On Mar 22
mbaise1000:

Wow, see agitation, didn't your quran promise muslim men 72 virgins in the islamic paradise again?.
And no, my mother will not be among since FIRST, she is not a virgin and second she is not a muslim , she wouldn't take a murderer as her role model, like you do she wouldn't have the same role MODEL that Osama bin laden has, the same role model you got, my mother abore murder and evil and suicide bombing and anything whatsoever about your role model. Your question answered, next.

Ok. But at least talk to her to be number 73 now, she will enjoy what you're always masturbating night and day about. Have you even suggested it to her. 🀣🀣
She can collect any style she likes. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚βœŒπŸΎ
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by mbaise1000: 9:53pm On Mar 23
3seriez:

Ok. But at least talk to her to be number 73 now, she will enjoy what you're always masturbating night and day about. Have you even suggested it to her. 🀣🀣
She can collect any style she likes. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚βœŒπŸΎ
No, it's muslim mothers who aren't promised any 72 whatever that will continue to be slaves in the islamic paradise after they finished being slaves in the desert and islamic prison on earth, a Christian woman will not be part of that, but I still believe that your own mother still have the chance to avoid what await all the things that chose mohamad as their role model, those that ALREADY take him as their role model are YOU, osama bin laden and his goons and everyone that loved his terrible terrorist works, the boko haram, the taliban, hamas, all those that murder people in defense of the name of mohamad in the name of blashphemy, these are the people that you agree with and you are here claiming innocence, because you chose a cowardly job of a social media arm of of your role model, the funny thing is that you will not say amen when I say you will spend eternity in the same place with your role model and all the other people who chose your role model as their role model
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by 3seriez(m): 10:02pm On Mar 23
mbaise1000:

No, it's muslim mothers who aren't promised any 72 whatever that will continue to be slaves in the islamic paradise after they finished being slaves in the desert and islamic prison on earth, a Christian woman will not be part of that, but I still believe that your own mother still have the chance to avoid what await all the things that chose mohamad as their role model, those that ALREADY take him as their role model are YOU, osama bin laden and his goons and everyone that loved his terrible terrorist works, the boko haram, the taliban, hamas, all those that murder people in defense of the name of mohamad in the name of blashphemy, these are the people that you agree with and you are here claiming innocence, because you chose a cowardly job of a social media arm of of your role model, the funny thing is that you will not say amen when I say you will spend eternity in the same place with your role model and all the other people who chose your role model as their role model
Did Osama spread your mom like a chicken, or did boko haram force her to give them a good BJ. Or is Taliban shooting a porn scene with her πŸ˜‚. Stupid man. Continue she will soon be number 73 πŸ˜‚.
Say Amen to what old fool. When I first sincerely prayed for you to get sense did you say amen. 🀣
You're mentioning social media Job, when I first asked you if you're getting paid for this, you were doing a merry go round.

Old mumu. How is your mom tonight, tell her the boys are waiting πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by mbaise1000: 10:11pm On Mar 23
3seriez:

Did Osama spread your mom like a chicken, or did boko haram force her to give them a good BJ. Or is Taliban shooting a porn scene with her πŸ˜‚. Stupid man. Continue she will soon be number 73 πŸ˜‚.
Say Amen to what old fool. When I first sincerely prayed for you to get sense did you say amen. 🀣
You're mentioning social media Job, when I first asked you if you're getting paid for this, you were doing a merry go round.

Old mumu. How is your mom tonight, tell her the boys are waiting πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Naaa, my mother is not a terrorist or a terrorist loving mother like yours since that's what the women you know are like to you, BTW, you will be disappointed like your role model and osama ate disappointed there because there will be no free 72 virgins to have in the islamic paradise,
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by 3seriez(m): 10:41pm On Mar 23
mbaise1000:

Naaa, my mother is not a terrorist or a terrorist loving mother like yours since that's what the women you know are like to you, BTW, you will be disappointed like your role model and osama ate disappointed there because there will be no free 72 virgins to have in the islamic paradise,

The way you've called virgin so many times in the last 3 days, I just knew I am dealing with a freaky old man.
Pastor , seems like you haven't had some in a long while πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You're the one worried about disappointment & virgins πŸ˜‚. You need to get laid, I'm sure that's what is leading to all this virgin talk.

I asked how is your mother tonight. Show a little courtesy and be a nice old man now 😜😜. Number 73 loading πŸ˜‚
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by mbaise1000: 10:34am On Mar 25
3seriez:

The way you've called virgin so many times in the last 3 days, I just knew I am dealing with a freaky old man.
Pastor , seems like you haven't had some in a long while πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You're the one worried about disappointment & virgins πŸ˜‚. You need to get laid, I'm sure that's what is leading to all this virgin talk.

I asked how is your mother tonight. Show a little courtesy and be a nice old man now 😜😜. Number 73 loading πŸ˜‚
I have been busy monitoring what your people did in Moscow, I hope you are enjoying what the followers of the murderous paedophile are doing in Moscow, murdering to please the chie of murderers, you can see hear how they are shouting allahu aku whatever, see they are the same people you are sharing your role model with, murderers. They are certainly going to be disappointed where they are heading to, they won't find any virgins there,
Pity, they followed the greatest murderer of them all. Your role model, religion of piss indeed
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by 3seriez(m): 11:44am On Mar 25
mbaise1000:

I have been busy monitoring what your people did in Moscow, I hope you are enjoying what the followers of the murderous paedophile are doing in Moscow, murdering to please the chie of murderers, you can see hear how they are shouting allahu aku whatever, see they are the same people you are sharing your role model with, murderers. They are certainly going to be disappointed where they are heading to, they won't find any virgins there,
Pity, they followed the greatest murderer of them all. Your role model, religion of piss indeed

Welcome back pastor. How was Sunday service. What was the sermon? Prosperity, salvation or the usual Mohammed and Islam πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Hungry man hasn't finished with his problem here in Nigeria, he is concerned with Russia. Freaky Bastard like you who is worried about 72 Virgins is calling Russia. What a joke. Go and suck Putin's dick now 🀣🀣 Fool. Or better wipe his arse after a hot shit since you've now moved to Russia.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by mbaise1000: 11:55am On Mar 26
3seriez:

Welcome back pastor. How was Sunday service. What was the sermon? Prosperity, salvation or the usual Mohammed and Islam πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Hungry man hasn't finished with his problem here in Nigeria, he is concerned with Russia. Freaky Bastard like you who is worried about 72 Virgins is calling Russia. What a joke. Go and suck Putin's dick now 🀣🀣 Fool. Or better wipe his arse after a hot shit since you've now moved to Russia.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Putin remains evil but he is better than your role model, who those terrorists are working and dying to please, look at a person who claims to be a human being supporting this type of evil because they promote the ways and teachings and lifestyle and instructions of mohamad your prophet and role model,
Imagine a world without islam
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by 3seriez(m): 12:40am On Mar 27
mbaise1000:

Putin remains evil but he is better than your role model, who those terrorists are working and dying to please, look at a person who claims to be a human being supporting this type of evil because they promote the ways and teachings and lifestyle and instructions of mohamad your prophet and role model,
Imagine a world without islam

Pastor Doom. I am a better human than you will ever be in your wretched life.
I am better because I don't go about talking down a whole religion because of the actions of some.

I am better because I know they are people who are
truly religious and those that pretend to be religious, and hide behind religion to be very foolish.

I am better because I know if a Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, or even a traditionalist did me wrong today, I wouldn't ascribe the wrong to the whole followers of such group.

I am better because i can never be a hypocrite and religious bigot.

Now Imagine the world without toxic , Foolish and bigoted bastards like your type.
Wouldn't it be better for society. 😜

(1) (2) (Reply)

Praying With Open Eyes. / The Problem With The Christian Is Internal / Reasons Y U Should Get The Book"21st Century Joseph"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.