Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This (4361 Views)

ANOTHER ONE — Mature Minds Only [Picture] / Please Mature Advice Needed / Tell Us Your Best Dating Site That You Can Recommend For Mature Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by FRANCISTOWN: 6:22am On Feb 10
advanceDNA:

U are allowing urself get triggered over of petty, weak sarcasm

Swrs. You are right!
She gotta be kidding because what the F kinna reasoning was that?
Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by Badmashiii: 6:23am On Feb 10
madscientist88:
young man let me advice you, let me tell you an honest truth most bitter and jealous people wont tell you,

first thing to know is anyone who would ask you to leave your parents house to rent a space when you are not ready or when you have not built your own house doesn't wish you well and doesn't want your progress,

we have many wealthy people who are single yet still live with their parents and no one is forcing them out,you can use google on that,

dont ever keep a woman under your roof when you are still struggling, its not a a wise decision regardless of your commitment to her,the common adage is that staying in your own rented apartment would push you to contantly be on your feet to be responsible for yourself,

but the question is what if you stayed home gather all that money you used in paying rent to buy a land and start your own building?

most people who want you out of your comfort zone when you are not ready dont wish you well,they just want you to succumb to their so called definition of "living a life",

as a result of this kind of decision,i have seen men who left 15-20 years ago now back in their parents house,even though most of their parents are dead,

the point here is,40 years from now nothing any friend, family members or neighbors say would matter when you are struggling alone,

your life takes a different turn as everyone is busy trying to survive,at some point were you live doesn't even matter, because all you need is just a roof over your head.

save your money while in your parents house,make your investments,when they yield you can move on,find a woman and settle down, don't repeat same mistakes as our own seniors did,in today's economy you can hardly build a house when you are paying rent,

a word is enough for the wise.

Bro i disgree with most of what you said up there.

So you believe one has to remain in his parent house before he can build his own house?

As long as you plan to grow you must constantly step out of your comfort zone. There's no two ways about that.

Although,i know folks who are millionaires but still live with their parents and also other rich peeps that live in their own mansion.

But we still can't ignore the fact that leaving your parent house is a major change in comfort zone and serve as a strong motivation to take your life serious.

- Badmashii -
Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by infogenius(m): 6:41am On Feb 10
Op
U have made a big mistake by renting an apartment just to cohabitate. I am not sure u have started saving for next rent because u already had a full year notice .

As far as I am concerned u got urself into this from the sweet talk of a fair lady.

U have had ur full from ur lusts and ur eyes are now open to see clearly that u can’t take over her responsibilities.

Well it’s time to man up.

Here’s my advice.
I understand u both love each other and hoping to get married someday.
But,
As the situation is at the moment, u will have to take steps.

1. She will have to leave and go back to her brother’s place. She is not yet ur wife, I don’t see a reason why u both will live as man and wife when u are not married to each other.
The moment she leaves 80% of ur problems are solved.

2. U will need to step up ur money making game. Look for other streams income and venture because u can’t keep urself together, maintain a relationship talkless of getting married and paying expedient bills like rent just depending on what you are doing now. U will choke

3. From now on, never make any relationship one sided, both of u are in it. U contribute more as a man but ur girl must also contribute too of course asides her body.
u must tell her from the onset, for eg ” hey I stock the home with food, u buy the gas”
In marriage it’s like this too or else u go quick die.

U are under no obligation to take responsibility of a lady u ain’t married to when u are not her father. That’s her father’s job until u marry her.

That is y u made a big mistake by cohabiting.

In conclusion,
Let her leave ur house immediately but continue to maintain a decent relationship with her until u get married.

Get another hustle to improve your financial security. Or else u won’t go far in life.

All the best.
Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by Lisa290: 7:20am On Feb 10
Intoboy:
I started dating this lady

I repeat do not marry her!!! That lady doesn't love you one bit
Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by madscientist88(m): 9:01pm On Feb 10
Badmashiii:

Bro i disgree with most of what you said up there.

So you believe one has to remain in his parent house before he can build his own house?

As long as you plan to grow you must constantly step out of your comfort zone. There's no two ways about that.

Although,i know folks who are millionaires but still live with their parents and also other rich peeps that live in their own mansion.

But we still can't ignore the fact that leaving your parent house is a major change in comfort zone and serve as a strong motivation to take your life serious.

- Badmashii -
how old are you? you probably didn't understand anything i wrote, stepping out of your home doesn't guarantee you would succeed,

you also skipped the parts i mentioned until he is ready, that means financial stability,if you like disagree after all its my opinion and experience im talking about,

if you dont have the privilege to have parents who built their own homes you would not understand were im coming from,

if you like agree or disagree,it doesn't change what is real ,in the end if you dont make it no one cares what decision you take to help yourself,

there is no so called evidence that stepping outside your comfort zone would make you successful,you are talking to one of the most skilled and experienced person in life,i am 35,im a middle aged man,

ive gone out i have served peoples parents,help them run businesses but i am not were i want to be financially despite having numerous connections,

what i know is patience and perseverance would help you succeed, and everything requires the right timing. i cant even mention the list of things i have done to succeed,you have no idea,i have never failed but i have not breakthrough yet,

everything is slow but i am patient.
Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by luminouz(m): 1:22am On Feb 11
Eunoiaa:
Good men and women are coming to advice you, you hear?

Me na only bad advice for mouth I get wey I go fit give you, but seeing as you are already doing through a lot, let me just fem. grin.

URGH!!!!

SMH!!
Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by luminouz(m): 1:25am On Feb 11
Eunoiaa:
No. I changed my mind.

You're not a provider man. You're not a provider man in the slightest. You do not have the spirit of long-suffering and you aren't self-sacrificial. That is what men are built to do? 😒

You men of today do not even want to be supermen like our fathers of old. Any small strain, you're already complaining and seeking for equality. You should rediscover the template for masculinity because it's clear that you've lost it. Men are men and women are women as designed by God. We have the burden of pregnancy; you have the burden of provision. You have to toil and sweat to eat. If you couldn't handle it, you would not have been made as a man. Above women, innit? Because I saw in one of your comments that men have "allowed" women freedom so much and you have to put us women back in our place.

So is this how you plan on being a dominant man? Whining like a chicken? 😒

You should be happy you have a woman who wants to bring out the man in you. A woman who wants to allow to be manly. Why should she care about your feelings? Women are incapable of doing that. Also, are there not domestic duties she performs for you?

It's funny that you're crying over an "independent" woman who wants to kill you with billing, but your fellow men will swear that a stay-at-home wife and working husband is the ideal marriage. 🤣🤣

You cannot eat your cake and have it please. You're a redpill follower. Stick to the the demands of tradition, and not trying to eat from the table of of an equal relationship and a master/submissive one.
Jesus fuqin Christ!!! See classic reverse psychology. Superman lo ma pa e danu! Masculinity kee u dia!!! Oleeee!

How can you talk like a goddamn parrot? One look at your diary showed you are a whole mess. Cho Cho Cho...Aje oshi!!! Na why you no get body

1 Like

Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by Eunoiaa(f): 12:52pm On Feb 11
luminouz:
Jesus fuqin Christ!!! See classic reverse psychology. Superman lo ma pa e danu! Masculinity kee u dia!!! Oleeee!

How can you talk like a goddamn parrot? One look at your diary showed you are a whole mess. Cho Cho Cho...Aje oshi!!! Na why you no get body

What you're looking for Luminous, you will get it.

Because I don't know what market I bought from your hand that you're always denigrating me at every turn. Now you're bodyshaming me on it as well.

What is your issue with me? What's my offense? Do I look for your trouble? Do you see me in your mentions constituting a nuisance all the time? The times I have ever responded to you in the past was because of YOU, barging into my mentions unprovoked to insult me. Now you've started again on this account.

How is my talkativeness affecting your life? Is it your hand? Is it your account? "Your diaries are a mess." As opposed to what? Okay, and so? Who says I owe you, of all people, any organisation as to how I chose to express myself on something as personal? Did I put a gun to your head that you should always go through my diaries/my profiles? If you want a clinical account, make yours?

How hard can it be for you to mind your business and keep shit moving when you know you don't have anything nice to say? So as you've ranted to your heart's fill now, what will happen? I should change and stop updating my diary or deactivate my account because it doesn't please you as an NL member?

Abi what exactly is your problem with me?

It's not enough that you disagree with what I say, but no, you will go out of your way to be mean to me and make sure I know it.

I hope it makes you feel better about yourself in some way sha. I hope being vile helps you live better with yourself. I hope so.
Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by luminouz(m): 1:01pm On Feb 11
Eunoiaa:

What you're looking for Luminous, you will get it.

Because I don't know what market I bought from your hand that you're always denigrating me at every turn. Now you're bodyshaming me on it as well.

What is your issue with me? What's my offense? Do I look for your trouble? Do you see me in your mentions constituting a nuisance all the time? The times I have ever responded to you in the past was because of YOU, barging into my mentions unprovoked to insult me. Now you've started again on this account.

How is my talkativeness affecting your life? Is it your hand? Is it your account? "Your diaries are a mess." As opposed to what? Okay, and so? Who says I owe you, of all people, any organisation as to how I chose to express myself on something as personal? Did I put a gun to your head that you should always go through my diaries/my profiles? If you want a clinical account, make yours?

How hard can it be for you to mind your business and keep shit moving when you know you don't have anything nice to say? So as you've ranted to your heart's fill now, what will happen? I should change and stop updating my diary or deactivate my account because it doesn't please you as an NL member?

Abi what exactly is your problem with me?

It's not enough that you disagree with what I say, but no, you will go out of your way to be mean to me and make sure I know it.

I hope it makes you feel better about yourself in some way sha. I hope being vile helps you live better with yourself. I hope so.
K
Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by luminouz(m): 1:02pm On Feb 11
*sighs*

Still as emotionally unintelligent as ever!!! 🙂🙂🙂
Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by Eunoiaa(f): 1:12pm On Feb 11
luminouz:

K

It must only be a spirit of evil. A deeply wicked evil spirit that'll make you take the time to go through someone's diary only to look for something bad to comment about it.

I did not ask for your opinions on my diary. I did not invite you inside to have a look.

Please, jump and pass. I beg you. You hate me, you dislike me, ignore me! Leave my comments alone, it is none of your business what the fuçk I chose to do with my profile.

Can you do that? I'm really begging you. After today, can you leave me alone on this account and stay on your lane and me on mine?

I beg you with the name of the God you serve. Leave me alone. Seeing you in my mentions really makes me irritable and uncomfortable. It is the only reason why I have not gone out of my way to quote any of the people I used to fight with. I want quietude and sanity on this account. Please. Don't bring that negative energy again. I want you to ignore me forever and this is an ernest request from me. I'll really appreciate it if you'll stick to doing so.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by luminouz(m): 1:18pm On Feb 11
Eunoiaa:

It must only be a spirit of evil. A deeply wicked evil spirit that'll make you take the time to go through someone's diary only to look for something bad to comment about it.

I did not ask for your opinions on my diary. I did not invite you inside to have a look.

Please, jump and pass. I beg you. You hate me, you dislike me, ignore me! Leave my comments alone, it is none of your business what the fuçk I chose to do with my profile.

Can you do that? I'm really begging you. After today, can you leave me alone on this account and stay on your lane and me on mine?

I beg you with the name of the God you serve. Leave me alone. Seeing you in my mentions really makes me irritable and uncomfortable. It is the only reason why I have not gone out of my way to quote any of the people I used to fight with. I want quietude and sanity on this account. Please. Don't bring that negative energy again. I want you to ignore me forever and this is an ernest request from me. I'll really appreciate it if you'll stick to doing so.

Thank you.
K
Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by Eunoiaa(f): 1:35pm On Feb 11
luminouz:
*sighs*

I know. I am not denying it.

You can rub it in for as long as you want. Have your fill of it today.

And I am begging you for that reason to leave me be. I cannot deal with your constant bickering and picking on me, especially when I have not warranted it from you.

You preach the redpill, I fuçk with feminism. My comments are not the most stupid comments comments this NL if we're being honest. There's a guy who goes about saying all Nigerian girls are useless. There are female users who says all men are rapists. There are all manners of people pushing agendas here. Whether you even see my comments as sarcasm or not, the point is my comments are not the most despicable, hateful things you will read on Nairaland. There are guys who say worse things than I do but you will ignore that to single me out and make me out to be most unhinged person? And because I talk a lot? How many women on here make you the target of their trolling because they do not like the comments you make?

The only person I know that regularly goes to that your redpill thread is Erelu Roz. And you honestly cannot say what she does is bullying or prevents y'all from preaching your redpill the way you want. You're always the one going into women's mentions and

Please just accord me mutual irrelevancy as I do you. You're right in everything you say about me, and I hope that will quicken you to the realisation that you're just beating a dead horse when it comes to me.

You can count on me holding up my end of the bargain if I promise never to quote you again. I wish you'll do same. I implore you to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by Double0h7(f): 1:49pm On Feb 11
luminouz:

K

Be a man and stop using primary school tactics to get her attention. You know you like her so do the needful! Replying K like you’re smooth when you’ve been stalking her on every account she creates. 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by Double0h7(f): 1:52pm On Feb 11
Eunoiaa:

I know. I am not denying it.

You can rub it in for as long as you want. Have your fill of it today.

And I am begging you for that reason to leave me be. I cannot deal with your constant bickering and picking on me, especially when I have not warranted it from you.

You preach the redpill, I fuçk with feminism. My comments are not the most stupid comments comments this NL if we're being honest. There's a guy who goes about saying all Nigerian girls are useless. There are female users who says all men are rapists. There are all manners of people pushing agendas here. Whether you even see my comments as sarcasm or not, the point is my comments are not the most despicable, hateful things you will read on Nairaland. There are guys who say worse things than I do but you will ignore that to single me out and make me out to be most unhinged person? And because I talk a lot? How many women on here make you the target of their trolling because they do not like the comments you make?

The only person I know that regularly goes to that your redpill thread is Erelu Roz. And you honestly cannot say what she does is bullying or prevents y'all from preaching your redpill the way you want. You're always the one going into women's mentions and

Please just accord me mutual irrelevancy as I do you. You're right in everything you say about me, and I hope that will quicken you to the realisation that you're just beating a dead horse when it comes to me.

You can count on me holding up my end of the bargain if I promise never to quote you again. I wish you'll do same. I implore you to.

He fancies you! LOL! It’s so cute to watch. I hope you guys can overcome your feminism and redpill ideologies because love is a beautiful thing ❤️
Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by Double0h7(f): 1:57pm On Feb 11
@op so with all your redpill stuff and calling women bishes, one small bush girl is using you to flex! You just can’t make this shi up🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by luminouz(m): 6:00pm On Feb 11
Double0h7:

Be a man and stop using primary school tactics to get her attention. You know you like her so do the needful! Replying K like you’re smooth when you’ve been stalking her on every account she creates. 😂😂😂
K
Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by Eagba(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11
NevetsIbot:
Lol. Coming from someone who was somewhat in your shoes. I didn’t cohabit or anything but I was with a leech. And oh.. I’m financially bouyant to an extent and I still felt her fangs deep in my finances.

My advice!! That girl doesn’t love you. Woman wey love you go pity you. Spend her money on you. When a woman loves you, she acts like a mother.

LEAVE HER ASAP.

Break up and leave!!! She’s not supportive and trust me bro…..
TRUST ME!!!
No matter the amount of love a woman swears to you! She will waste no second to leave you when you can no longer serve the purpose she needs you to serve. SHE WILL LEAVE WITHOUT BLINKING AN EYE!! Women are the most selfish, self serving and absorbed species of any life form that is existing and ever existed.

We are agemates and I can tell you… we never reach that stage to dey do husband and daddy duties!!

With mine.. I started with doing things for her even when she didn’t earn it. I turned her into an entitled person at the end. You also started to provide fully without asking her to contribute… If you can’t continue it on the long run, don’t even start it. Thats a big lesson I learned when it comes to the world of women.

Bro.. it’s gon be heard to let go cos you did a lot and invested a lot but man.. You ain't moving forward! You ain’t making progress. You don’t even have savings. Better send her out of your life and focus on yourself and your finances. Love yourself and live your life.
Woman that loves you act like a mother.
Deep
Re: Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This by KillingJoke: 8:59am On Feb 12
luminouz:
*sighs*

Just kus you forking cake

Stop disrespecting my girl , you forking laser

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed / I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. / Choose Your Prefered Hairstyle (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.