Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony (7696 Views)

Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) / Picture Of Eze Ndigbo Of Kano With Sanusi. / Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by emmatok(m): 12:55am On Nov 11, 2011
Eze Ndigbo should be preaching to his fellow Igbo man the Abia state governor who is busy marginalizing other Igbos.
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by airmark(m): 1:25am On Nov 11, 2011
Dede1:

If Nigeria should see a sudden demise today, ownership of Lagos and Abuja will be hotly contested for “money back” or be aerially destroyed.

Dude, i hope u are investing back home , iboland. If u rely on the above, you are a gonner. Your kind of reasoning is why no one trusts an ibo man (aerial destroyer). grin
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by lagcity(m): 6:19am On Nov 11, 2011
chei! see wahala 4 thread. Nigerians, haba, na wah 4 una oooo. angry angry
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by LordNaya: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2011
@alj haram it is u and ur idiotic, stu.pid and terrorist leaders that are bigots and agent of evil. No wonder they are in support of boko haram. You imebecilic pig! If pipo like u dont change their mindset, behaviour and orientation, then the division of Nigeria is inevitable and very soon. U nicompo! Stu.pid idiot! U move from tread 2 tread sowing seed of discord. Why? Can some1 air his views concerning where he reside again? Nonsence Pig! Must u comment in every Igbo tread? Mtchieeew!!
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by Afam4eva(m): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2011
emmatok:

Eze Ndigbo should be preaching to his fellow Igbo man the Abia state governor who is busy marginalizing other Igbos.

He doesn't live in Abia but in Lagos. So, what ever issues in engages in has to affect him directly.
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by Dede1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2011
airmark:

Dude, i hope u are investing back home , iboland. If u rely on the above, you are a gonner. Your kind of reasoning is why no one trusts an ibo man (aerial destroyer). grin

As long as Nigeria is concerned, I only invest in Igbo land and companies with Igbo background.

The fact remains Lagos and Abuja are politically federal territories that would be contested if Nigeria should suddenly witness disintegration.

I pray the issue of Lagos and Abuja should be settled amicably on the bilateral engagement among the emerging countries without resorting to war. 

By the way, what had trust got to do with the fact that Lagos and Abuja are federal territories? Is there any other place in Nigeria where federal government had spent more capital funds to develop than Lagos and Abuja?
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by aribisala0(m): 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2011
Dede1:

As long as Nigeria is concerned, I only invest in Igbo land and companies with Igbo background.

The fact remains Lagos and Abuja are politically federal territories that would be contested if Nigeria should suddenly witness disintegration.

I pray the issue of Lagos and Abuja should be settled amicably on the bilateral engagement among the emerging countries without resorting to war. 

By the way, what had trust got to do with the fact that Lagos and Abuja are federal territories? Is there any other place in Nigeria where federal government had spent more capital funds to develop than Lagos and Abuja?     

that is your idiotic opinion which you are well entitled to.
LAGOS STATE WAS NOT THE CAPITAL OF nigeria 
a very small part of the state   "LAGOS" was
[b]lagos = lagos island, victoria island and ikoyi [/b]were the federal capital territory
that is where you find the supreme court,national assembly !FEDERAL SECRETARIAT,1004 etc

the rest of the state ikeja, ikorodu etc were all part of the western region and developed by the western region
until LAGOS STATE was created in 1967

there is a huge difference between lagos the FCT and LAGOS STATE

the federal capital or lagos municipality as it then was was developed by the British
state house marina
race course
ikoyi
dodan barracks
federal palace hotel were all in existence a very very long time ago and built by the british.

in terms of revenue the seaport and airports in lagos have contributed 100 times more than any state. if you don't know find out .
the ports at apapa and tin can generate more revenue than any state generates for oil but does lagos state get derivation from it ?? it is not even counted or attributed to lagos state. is there any other nigerian state that provides the same kind of access to the ocean

children of bestial parents like you just come here and vomit daily.
in your eyes you are smart but really you are a slowpoke.
you talk of war so cheaply.
we don't believe in talk . you roll the dice . you did before hopefully you got a better plan this time??

when the saffers kick you out of HILLBROW as they eventually will do you have a war plan for that too?
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by Desola(f): 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2011
I just loVe my Yoruba brothers! They don't meddle in "dem say", they just bring the facts out and BAM!!!It hits you like thunderbolt!!

Yoruba people are just too mouthed! Too intelligent!!!
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by EkoIle1: 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2011
aribisala0:

that is your idiotic opinion which you are well entitled to.
LAGOS STATE WAS NOT THE CAPITAL OF nigeria 
a very small part of the state   "LAGOS" was
[b]lagos = lagos island, victoria island and ikoyi [/b]were the federal capital territory
that is where you find the supreme court,national assembly !FEDERAL SECRETARIAT,1004 etc

the rest of the state ikeja, ikorodu etc were all part of the western region and developed by the western region
until LAGOS STATE was created in 1967

there is a huge difference between lagos the FCT and LAGOS STATE

the federal capital or lagos municipality as it then was was developed by the British
state house marina
race course
ikoyi
dodan barracks
federal palace hotel were all in existence a very very long time ago and built by the british.

in terms of revenue the seaport and airports in lagos have contributed 100 times more than any state. if you don't know find out .
the ports at apapa and tin can generate more revenue than any state generates for oil but does lagos state get derivation from it ?? it is not even counted or attributed to lagos state. is there any other nigerian state that provides the same kind of access to the ocean

children of bestial parents like you just come here and vomit daily.
in your eyes you are smart but really you are a slowpoke.
you talk of war so cheaply.
we don't believe in talk . you roll the dice . you did before hopefully you got a better plan this time??

when the saffers kick you out of HILLBROW as they eventually will do you have a war plan for that too?

Great Post

I don't know why we have to keep lecturing these olodo and bigots basic history and facts about their own country,
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by EkoIle1: 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2011
These ibo people are very laughable I swear, Lagos is not your village where your isi ewu and pamy governors appoint people to nonsensical and idiotic positions like SA on Akpu and Okporoko, SA on Comedic and laughing matter, SA on Ashawo procurement,

Like they say, you can take the ibo village boy to Lagos, but you can not take the village behavior and mentality away from the ibo boy,
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2011
The truth remains dat Yoruba's don't own Lagos. Nigerians own Lagos and Abuja and wen the Foreign investors taking over Lekki as sold by Fashola comes into the equation, the international community own Lagos.

I laugh at some of the claims ragtag Yoruba's make on Nairaland. Oh well, dey dear not lay does claims in reality otherwise a Lagos/Nigeria War will occur and we all know who the winning sides are.  grin
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by aribisala0(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2011
actually i do not believe yorubas own lagos.
lagos is nigerian.
for all nigerians or in a globalized world for all peoples.
but at this point in time its essential character(people history,language culture etc) is yoruba.  a different proposition from ownership

of course that may change but right now that is the status quo.
regarding your insults of the yoruba. it is not really necessary. i rather suspect your people whover they are have nothing to boast of and so you feel good by trying to drag the yoruba to that level. a futile sisyphean  exercise.
we transcend nigeria and africa and are not your coevals
i don't know what your ethnicity is but if you have something to be proud of flaunt it .
believe me as i nigerian i will claim ownership too.
of course if it is the usual recidivism you are noted for be sure i will disown you 300 times before the rooster crows
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2011
aribisala0:

actually i do not believe yorubas own lagos.
lagos is nigerian.

for all nigerians or in a globalized world for all peoples.
but at this point in time its essential character(people history,language culture etc) is yoruba.  a different proposition from ownership

of course that may change but right now that is the status quo.
regarding your insults of the yoruba. it is not really necessary. i rather suspect your people whover they are have nothing to boast of and so you feel good by trying to drag the yoruba to that level. a futile sisyphean  exercise.
we transcend nigeria and africa and are not your coevals
i don't know what your ethnicity is but if you have something to be proud of flaunt it .
believe me as i nigerian i will claim ownership too.

Lets pretend u can't read all the insult your people direct to a whole ethnic group. My words were directed to the yoruba extracts on nairaland insulting entire ethnicity over claims that Yoruba owns Lagos, why not Ibadan or Abeokuta, why Lagos, are dey thieves?
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by aribisala0(m): 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2011
maybe your father is a thief ask your mother ? if she knows who he is. she might need a computer to figure that one out
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2011
aribisala0:

maybe your father is a thief ask your mother ? if she knows who he is. she might need a computer to figure that one out

LMAO!! U really have a low estimate of both your parents dat u come on Nairaland to brand dem theives. U are really screwed up! Shame! Lagos Ole.grin grin grin
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by aribisala0(m): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2011
your family and ancestry are screwed up. do you not not which hole they all crawled out from.
are your ancestors prowling around homeless.
ogun strike them.
that you are now seeking refuge in lagos.
are you ashamed of where you came from.
tell us.
no you are a LAGOSIAN
omo eran
who unleashed you that you come here foaming at the mouth.
has your epileptic mother stopped convulsing
didn't she wet herself in the market
go and clean her up
me i am a proud descendant of oduduwa omoluabi
who are you.have you got a father??
you better crawl back to the hole you wriggled out from
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2011
aribisala0:

your family and ancestry are screwed up. do you not not which hole they all crawled out from. are your ancestors prowling around homeless. ogun strike them. that you are now seeking refuge in lagos. are you ashamed of where yo came from.
tell us.
me i am a proud descendant of oduduwa omoluabi
who are you.
you better crawl back to the hole you wriggled out from
have you got a father??

More revelations of your family history. Shocking! shocked Anyway it is Yoruba culture. Bunch of lunatics. Simple. Everything u mentioned reflect aspects of Yoruba culture. Multiple wives, baby mothers and children everywhere dat they never care for. Stay clear Lagos, u have been kindly warned.  grin
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by aribisala0(m): 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2011
what a pity
go and pour kaikai for your ancestors
if you mother can unclutter her mind
and remember
who gave her belle

you are welcome to lagos that is our nature
but
your ancestors are crying
who will feed them as you have abandoned
their land
accursed and desolate.
and now point there with
your left paws
say i am lagosian 100 times a day
but it is all
banza.
illegimate bastard
homeless mongrel
your ancestors are wailing but you ignore them
well they deserve it they were no use to you
come and join omo oodua and partake in the noble feast
of a people elevated
regal and blessed
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2011
aribisala0:

what a pity
go and pour kaikai for your ancestors
if you mother can unclutter her mind
and remember
who gave her belle

you are welcome to lagos that is our nature
but
your ancestors are crying
who will feed them as you have abandoned
their land
accursed and desolate.
and now point there with
your left paws
say i am lagosian 100 times a day
but it is all
banza.
illegimate bastard
homeless mongrel
your ancestors are wailing but you ignore them
well they deserve it they were no use to you
come and join omo oodua and partake in the noble feast
of a people elevated
regal and blessed

DONE GIVING U THE MOTHERLESS ATTENTION AND FATHERLESS SUPPORT U FAILED TO GET, OTHERWISE your LIFE WOULD HAVE TURNED OUT DIFFERENTLY. PLS TELL your FAMILY ISSUES TO ANOTHER NAIRALANDER WHO CARES. I SIMPLY HAVE NO MORE TIME TO LEND U.

I AM HERE TO MAKE SURE SELF DELUDING YORUBA'S LIKE URSELF, KNOW THE SCORE. grin
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by aribisala0(m): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

DONE GIVING U THE MOTHERLESS ATTENTION AND FATHERLESS SUPPORT U FAILED TO GET, OTHERWISE your LIFE WOULD HAVE TURNED OUT DIFFERENTLY. PLS TELL your FAMILY ISSUES TO ANOTHER NAIRALANDER WHO CARES. I SIMPLY HAVE NO MORE TIME TO LEND U.

I AM HERE TO MAKE SURE SELF DELUDING YORUBA'S LIKE URSELF, KNOW THE SCORE. grin
actually yorubas do not even notice you
whoever you are
we are a self assured people
again who are you?
the score is that yoruba is an official language in lagos that is
the score
http://edeyoruba.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=28&Itemid=1
tell us anything about your people that you are proud of
who are they.
where are you from

oh you are lagosian
i promise you your ancestors will track you down in lagos
and smite you with what smote them
go back and embrace the accursed earth
that is your inheritance
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2011
^^O Shut Up! Idiot. nuff said! tongue angry
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by aljharem(m): 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

^^O Shut Up! . nuff said! tongue angry

why are you provoking them ??

the topic really should have ended page 2 but you had to keep rubbing it on their faces

Leave them alone, Lagos is there land, God has blessed them. haba

lets not envy them grin grin grin eh biko nu nywanne
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by aribisala0(m): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

^^O Shut Up! . nuff said! tongue angry
if you want your mother to shut up better go and strangle her otherwise the B1TCH wont stop barking
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by aljharem(m): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2011
aribisala0:

if you want your mother to shut up better go and strangle her otherwise the B1TCH wont stop barking

it is ok, egbon, chill na. she knows what she is doing grin
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by Desola(f): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2011
Bliss4lyfe,

My arch nemesis, ndewo.

Nwanne, I come in peace. I just want to ask you a question.

May I? Daalu.

Could you please tell me from where you hail in Nigeria?

Manny thanks.
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by aribisala0(m): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2011
we have had Nupe people in lagos for generations with family homes etc. they integrated nicely without making trouble have been accepted but they did not say they want nupe lagos. they are now for all practical purposes lagosians.
others should learn from them
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by aribisala0(m): 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2011
the B1tch is from lagos naa!
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by aribisala0(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2011
abi?
talk naa where you from?
no be who sabi im papa go sabi where im from?
this one wey drop from him mama yansh for market??

where you from??
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by Desola(f): 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2011
aribisala0:

She is ibo; that I know, so she can only be a lagos resident.
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2011
Desola:

aribisala0:

abi?
talk naa where you from?
no be who sabi im papa go sabi where im from?
this one wey drop from  him mama yansh for market??

where you from??

Take your brothers advice becos am a Lagosian through and through. Igbo and lagos resident my foot. Desola u are from Ogun and maybe the resident thing is wat u are in Lagos but some people were born in Lagos for generations and are married there. Stop going around the forum displaying illiteracy. It is appalling. SMH
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by aribisala0(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2011
probably one of those osus
they are rejected at home so lagos is a safe haven
Re: Eze Ndigbo Of Lagos State Tasks Fashola On Ethnic Harmony by Desola(f): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2011
aribisala0:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Video Evidence Of Lawan Collecting Bribe - Otedola Insists / An Indepth Look Into Buhari's Asset Declaration By Barcanista / Governor Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.