Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,933 members, 7,866,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Nigerians Are Moving Out Of The Country.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Moving Out Of The Country.... (169 Views)

President Tinubu Took His Pragmatism To ECOWAS, Things Are Moving / 2023: We’re Moving Out Of PDP If Crisis Remains Unresolved - Jerry Gana / People Are Moving Into Enugu Because Ugwuanyi Made It Peaceful - NSCDC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Moving Out Of The Country.... by MILLERMannn: 2:19pm On Feb 09
The incessant movement of Nigerians out of the country is highly worrisome. What is really happening? People are leaving in drove. Please if you have any link for me to travel out, pls kindly help out or if you are leaving abroad, pls help a brother. I want to leave too. What I need transport fare and where to stay. I am very hard working.
Pls those of you leaving abroad, help a brother. All I need is ten thousand dollars.
Contribute and help a brother. 2078492307, UBA.
Re: Nigerians Are Moving Out Of The Country.... by SoNature(m): 2:48pm On Feb 09
You don't need link to leave the country; you just need money....

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Fuel In Nigeria Now / President Bola Tinubu On Saturday Urged The Nigerian Army To Shun Actions That C / The Hunger Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.