Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

How Are Bolt Guys Making It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Are Bolt Guys Making It (1494 Views)

Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend / A Teenage Girl Show Of Her Boob's On Facebook Making It Her Profile Picture / I'm Young And Making It - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are Bolt Guys Making It by Sirchiboy: 5:19pm On Feb 09
I just started this week.
Bought fuel 25k and I couldn't make profit.
Fuel finished and net profit after bolt commission

1 Like

Re: How Are Bolt Guys Making It by ruggedtimi(m): 5:22pm On Feb 09
Sirchiboy:
you used ac? You did all the ride without selecting rides. Not all the rides you do online. 25k fuel,you are suppose to get 50k back or more. Thats your fuel money and an extra 25k by the time the fuel gets to reserve. Most importantly the type of car.
Re: How Are Bolt Guys Making It by Sirchiboy: 5:33pm On Feb 09
ruggedtimi:
you used ac? You did all the ride without selecting rides. Not all the rides you do online. 25k fuel,you are suppose to get 50k back or more. Thats your fuel money and an extra 25k by the time the fuel gets to reserve. Most importantly the type of car.
I used AC throughout.
Corrolla
Re: How Are Bolt Guys Making It by martinmiller: 6:15pm On Feb 09
I quit the job sometime last year before the subsidy jumped into the display. The truth is Bolt is no longer as lucrative as it seems anymore.

You are new to the driven trend, I only work on weekends either Friday or Thursday to Sunday.

I have to maintain my car, carry am go through regular inspections after Bolt deducted their percentage. I sometimes work till late and so I have this regular Yahoo boys I carry offline and as per oldie wey I be dem must pay me well. I enjoy mostly offline trips because of my negotiation skills.

Then I hardly turn on my AC for the tongues, I either tell them I am out of gas or my compressor is bad. I suggest you don't do all trips not all customers are polite and for you.

9 Likes

Re: How Are Bolt Guys Making It by stacyadams: 6:33pm On Feb 09
ruggedtimi:
U no go tell am the truth
Re: How Are Bolt Guys Making It by Curious345: 8:09pm On Feb 09
Sirchiboy:

What car is that ? I wanna check something
Re: How Are Bolt Guys Making It by Curious345: 8:11pm On Feb 09
Sirchiboy:
I used AC throughout.
Corrolla

Of i put 25k fuel in my corrolla ,I will reach South Africa and come back .

Seem like your car dey eat fuel

1 Like

Re: How Are Bolt Guys Making It by KingNom(m): 9:08pm On Feb 09
It's great to seek counsel/advice
Re: How Are Bolt Guys Making It by Itiskdg121(m): 10:05pm On Feb 09
I will advice you to discuss with someone doing same biz with you for mentoring. That's how to grow in business.
No offence
Sirchiboy:
Re: How Are Bolt Guys Making It by TINTINABULATION(m): 9:33am On Feb 10
So sorry about the loss, you did not even breakeven. So many advices have been given. Kindly look into them and pick the good ones. Particulally disregard the conment about Yahoo Boys, Bad Compressor, exhausted AC Gas. You can still profit in business through honest means. All will be well.

2 Likes

Re: How Are Bolt Guys Making It by Flora2Sweet: 2:10pm On Feb 10
Add InDrive and Rida.. I don't stress my car oh.. parts are expensive

(1) (Reply)

Special Nl Matchmaking Technique / How Do You Get A Person To Trust You Again? / For Shorties Who Lik Keepn It Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.