Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP (26640 Views)

Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo / Rivers Visit: You Lack Moral Right To Speak Against Corruption, PDP Hits Tinubu / Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by nairalanda1(m): 2:27pm On Feb 10
lexy2014:

and nairalanda1 wants us to believe that fuel subsidy is the reason for all Nigeria's problems

cheesy

Good afternoon. Never let birds build nests on your head.

Also, never let anyone bother you on this site like I do.
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by CorrectionFLuid: 2:28pm On Feb 10
BrighterSyde:
I love the fact that pdp keeps calling out apc but it is funny that this same pdp looted the country dry for 16 years so much so that they had to apologize…

Shut the f up or Get lost. Condemn the evil if you find it bad, and stop trying to deflect the issue by drawing comparisons you silly idiot.

And by the way, most of those PDP members are currently in APC. Dingbat. You think you're smart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by nairalanda1(m): 2:29pm On Feb 10
On to the topic...

Their son is in charge, so such looting is acceptable.

At the end of the day, this is Nigeria.

The day we become an industrial economy, and also a economy based on taxation, rather than resource dependency, well, corruption won't go, but people would have developed the habit of asking what is being done with their money.

1 Like

Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by CorrectionFLuid: 2:30pm On Feb 10
BrighterSyde:

I quite agree. Yet we have youths who believe politicians and actually campaign for them.

Pretending to be neutral won't stop us from seeing you for what you are.
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by MarketDispatch: 2:32pm On Feb 10
People that want to discuss minimum wage of N200,000 naira , are being forced by Fed Gov to collect 13.5 million naira themselves ...N500,000,000/ 37 people =N13.5 m naira

1 Like

Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by senatordossy: 2:38pm On Feb 10
Is the money fr inuguration or for settlement ?
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by bentenny(m): 2:42pm On Feb 10
PDP cannot claim to be overnight saints when it comes to corruption however it will be wrong to neglect the fact that they are now waking up to their role as one of the oppositions to the new daredevil in wanton corruption aka APC!
The only problem is that the entire institutions that should probe this corrupt practices are in the pocket of the executive hence nothing will happen just the same way nothing will happen to Betta Edu!
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by lexy2014: 2:45pm On Feb 10
nairalanda1:

cheesy

Good afternoon. Never let birds build nests on your head.

Also, never let anyone bother you on this site like I do.

and yet nairalanda1 wants us to believe that fuel subsidy is the reason for all Nigeria's problems
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by BrighterSyde: 2:49pm On Feb 10
CorrectionFLuid:

Pretending to be neutral won't stop us from seeing you for what you are.

lol…you that is blind. How can you see?
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by BrighterSyde: 2:50pm On Feb 10
CorrectionFLuid:

Shut the f up or Get lost. Condemn the evil if you find it bad, and stop trying to deflect the issue by drawing comparisons you silly idiot.

And by the way, most of those PDP members are currently in APC. Dingbat. You think you're smart.

Only an idiot doesn’t know apc and pdp are both the same. But you are too blinded by whoever you support that common sense has gone far from you.
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by nairalanda1(m): 2:52pm On Feb 10
lexy2014:

and yet nairalanda1 wants us to believe that fuel subsidy is the reason for all Nigeria's problems

Subsidy is a symptom of our problems, not the reason why.
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by BrighterSyde: 2:52pm On Feb 10
nedekid:

Yeah, PDP looted the country, but small small. PDP looted but kept pounds 250 for 16 years, they looted but dollar remains relatively steady from 80 to 140. It was during the normal election period politicians play around with fx it went to 180-200 of which it would have reversed.
Do you know just before this apc desaster came in, I went to Metropolitan motors an authorized Toyota dealership in Lagos to purchase Toyota hiace bus, it was 5.5m for the automatic transmission model, the base one was about 4.8m. Today, if you do not have 50-60m breathing in your pocket, near their gate it is koboko they will wipe you with.
Agreed PDP stole but with fear of God, they entered the bank and robbed the cashier and left but apc looted and still carried the whole bank away, no checks etc, as revealed recently the impunity reached the level people now pay government money into personal accounts with full chest!
They loot uncontrolled and with impunity to the level serving ministers and government officials including a sitting cbn governor openly paid 100m each to buy nomination forms!
Oga, please I prefer the looting and economy of that time compared to the looting of now.

Spot on sir. I am tempted to agree with you. Right now I can’t even tell which of them is worse. But it would seem that the apc is hell bent on breaking the pdp record
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by Evercurious(f): 2:52pm On Feb 10
BrighterSyde:
I love the fact that pdp keeps calling out apc but it is funny that this same pdp looted the country dry for 16 years so much so that they had to apologize…

Abeg clap for yourself.. You really dey smart, Irredeemable fool like you
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by BrighterSyde: 2:52pm On Feb 10
anonimi:

APC’s looting and theft make PDP look like learners and apprentices, don’t you think

At this point I have to agree. Their looting is now so brazen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by lexy2014: 2:53pm On Feb 10
nairalanda1:

Subsidy is a symptom of our problems, not the reason why.

how is subsidy a symptom of your problems?

which reason am I noting?
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by BrighterSyde: 2:53pm On Feb 10
lebienconnu:

This is what I call healthy competition. Now someone will forced to tell us how the N1b will be spent.

The matter will be swept under the carpet as usual. Nothing will come out of it.
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by nairalanda1(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10
lexy2014:

You needn't be annoyed by the fact that subsides have to go, son.
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by BrighterSyde: 2:54pm On Feb 10
Sheuns:

APC has outdone PDP in looting in the past 8 years.

I honestly now agree. This apc with their looting is not only impoverishing the masses it is also killing them.
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by BrighterSyde: 2:55pm On Feb 10
Evercurious:

Abeg clap for yourself.. You really dey smart, Irredeemable fool like you

Another big fool!!! Just like the one that quoted me before.
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by lexy2014: 2:57pm On Feb 10
nairalanda1:

You needn't be annoyed by the fact that subsides have to go, son.

what are the facts that I dont need to be annoyed by?

Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by nairalanda1(m): 2:59pm On Feb 10
lexy2014:

what are the facts that I dont need to be annoyed by?

Being rhetorical does not make you wise, it hides your lack of willingness to learn.

Gluten abend.

1 Like

Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by IamANigerianMan: 3:00pm On Feb 10
onez:
Looting is now free for all. No pretense again. The roof is collapsing. The imposter and gang are scrambling to get as much as they can before the final collapse of the house called Nigeria. I pity the poor
Judge Akume is a known criminal, TINUBU why?
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by Evercurious(f): 3:12pm On Feb 10
BrighterSyde:

Another big fool!!! Just like the one that quoted me before.

Thank God you be confesses to your stupidity.. Continue fooling around
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by BrighterSyde: 3:15pm On Feb 10
Evercurious:

Thank God you be confesses to your stupidity.. Continue fooling around

No. You are the stupid one. If you don’t know the difference btw idiots who support apc and fools who support pdp and then daft idiots like you then it means you have just joined nairaland.
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by worksmart(m): 3:15pm On Feb 10
APC or PDP is not the problem. It is the individual president that is to blame.

For APC Buhari tried but Tinubu is a collosal diaster that is still unfolding as we speak!

For PDP Obasanjo was an unmitigated tragedy but YaraDua was reasonable followed by Jonathan who was completely clueless.
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by Lanruze: 3:20pm On Feb 10
Assuming N5M (Five million naira) is budgeted as sitting allowance per member x 37 members for 3 (Three) sittings = N555M , Refreshments and drinks for three (3) sittings = N10M
Hotel and Accomodation = N20M
Grand Total = N585M approximately N600M

The above assumption is prejudiced on the 37 (Thirty Seven) committee members earning N5M per sitting and having three (3) sittings before April 1, 2024.

Even Boards of major blue-chip organisations like FMCG, IT, Banks, FINTECH etc earn partly sums with an average of N2m-N5M per sitting depending on the frequency of its Board meetings.

This leaked Memo is self- indicting and may trigger more anger in the land since approval is coming directly from PBAT himself.

Why can't the committee members mainly composed of siting Ministers, Manufacturers, Labour Union, Trade Groups etc work voluntarily and see this assignment as a national call of duty to save the poor and under-employed civil servants who have sacrificed a partly N30,000 monthly minimum wage in the midst of the worst hyperinflation and devalued currency regime in Nigerians modern history.

This memo depicts unpatriotism, wastefulness, double-faced pretentious frugality and insensitivity to the current national mood.
This expense should be pruned down further or outrightly cancelled as the committee is ad-hoc and all members should see the assignment as a patriotic call to honour .

Haba !!! N1B can do a lot for the poor masses who currently linger in severe hardship.

MarketDispatch:
People that want to discuss minimum wage of N200,000 naira , are being forced by Fed Gov to collect 13.5 million naira themselves ...N500,000,000/ 37 people =N13.5 m naira
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by Kobicove(m): 3:25pm On Feb 10
lexy2014:

how does that negate the message they are relaying?

It does not negate the message they are relaying but going by the frequency with which they criticise the APC government an uninformed person will think that the PDP is any better!
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by Evercurious(f): 3:36pm On Feb 10
BrighterSyde:

No. You are the stupid one. If you don’t know the difference btw idiots who support apc and fools who support pdp and then daft idiots like you then it means you have just joined nairaland.

😂 Keep fooling yourself
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by chopnaira: 3:37pm On Feb 10
PDP is back as opposition. They fell asleep before.
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by Akinpresident: 3:38pm On Feb 10
Sheuns:

APC has outdone PDP in looting in the past 8 years.

Fact
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by mancanoe: 4:21pm On Feb 10
If I Wake up tomorrow and hear that the military has taken over leadership to save our dear nation Nigeria from total collapse.... They have my support from the depth of my heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For His Inauguration / Food Prices Are Coming Down — Garba Shehu / Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.