Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP (26638 Views)

Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo / Rivers Visit: You Lack Moral Right To Speak Against Corruption, PDP Hits Tinubu / Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by CorrectionFLuid: 4:23pm On Feb 10
BrighterSyde:

Only an idiot doesn’t know apc and pdp are both the same. But you are too blinded by whoever you support that common sense has gone far from you.

I can see you went through my posts before uttering that nonsense up there. You for mention the person I'm supporting naa if e sure for you.

Being neutral does not mean you should become stupid, and being neutral does not mean you shouldn't have priorities. When something is going your way,you encourage it with sense, even if you don't agree with the person. You can join an enemy to vanquish a bigger enemy.

But you're just wearing a cloak.
You didn't even condemn the corruption. That alone exposed the side you're on. Just straight up attacked the source while pretending to be neutral.

People like you only end up dampening the spirits of others. That's your job. The worst of us. The doom of society.

The verydarkman of this world. Tueh
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by tnerro1(m): 4:44pm On Feb 10
E no go pass 60k minimum wage, so they need 1 bili to discuss 60k minimum wage, chai, when my turn reach, I no go sorry for this Nigerian money oooo
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by gabbytabby: 5:13pm On Feb 10
PDP is talking of corruption ok o.

treesun:

Official PDP Nigeria
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by Beatricebarbie: 6:05pm On Feb 10
Naijerians are the biggest mu-mu people I have ever seen. We will bear evil until death sef. Nigeria is not the giant of Africa, all na for mouth
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by onuman: 6:26pm On Feb 10
treesun:

Official PDP Nigeria

Na today? Only a neonate wouldn't recognise that an ex drug trafficking baron must be extra-corrupt in mind.
The INEC Chairman and those court judges who adjudged Tinubu president of Nigeria must be mindless.
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by DrMuzungu(m): 6:54pm On Feb 10
1diots. As if any other presidency was so much different.
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by lagosrd: 8:38pm On Feb 10
treesun:

Official PDP Nigeria

Martins LOOTER kings
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by BrighterSyde: 8:52pm On Feb 10
CorrectionFLuid:

I can see you went through my posts before uttering that nonsense up there. You for mention the person I'm supporting naa if e sure for you.

Being neutral does not mean you should become stupid, and being neutral does not mean you shouldn't have priorities. When something is going your way,you encourage it with sense, even if you don't agree with the person. You can join an enemy to vanquish a bigger enemy.

But you're just wearing a cloak.
You didn't even condemn the corruption. That alone exposed the side you're on. Just straight up attacked the source while pretending to be neutral.

People like you only end up dampening the spirits of others. That's your job. The worst of us. The doom of society.

The verydarkman of this world. Tueh

Again your assertions just show that you are deluded and devoid of simple unbiased reasoning which should be constructive. Go through my posts and show me where I have supported any politician or party. You delusion is making you assume what doesn’t exist and indeed it is giving you a mental breakdown. Even the likes of yarimo, freestuffng and Nlpolicewoman who are apc supporters seems to be far less idiotic than you are.
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by BrighterSyde: 8:53pm On Feb 10
Evercurious:

😂 Keep fooling yourself

You can think what you want. I will still say what I said anytime. You fit use your head hit wall if e pain you. I Dey here Dey laugh your stupidity…
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by StarRida: 9:00pm On Feb 10
Since morning I've been bleeding in my heart because there's no hope in the country called Nigeria again
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by justmondris: 10:31pm On Feb 10
After APC go they blame Atiku and Obi for swimming in wealth while Nigerians are suffering. 1B to inaugurate a committee that will end up not doing anything.
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by blueAgent(m): 10:57pm On Feb 10
nedekid:

Yeah, PDP looted the country, but small small. PDP looted but kept pounds 250 for 16 years, they looted but dollar remained relatively steady from 80 to 140. It was during the normal election period politicians play around with fx it went to 180-200 of which it would have reversed.
Do you know just before this apc desaster came in, I went to Metropolitan motors an authorized Toyota dealership in Lagos to purchase Toyota hiace bus, it was 5.5m for the automatic transmission model, the base one was about 4.8m. Today, if you do not have 50-60m breathing in your pocket, near their gate it is koboko they will wipe you with.
Agreed PDP stole but with fear of God, they entered the bank and robbed the cashier and left but apc looted and still carried the whole bank away, no checks etc, as revealed recently the impunity reached the level people now pay government money into personal accounts with full chest!
They loot uncontrolled and with impunity to the level serving ministers and government officials including a sitting cbn governor openly paid 100m each to buy nomination forms!
Oga, please I prefer the looting and economy of that time compared to the looting of now.

Well said.

Most APC supporters are brain dead Zombies.

1 Like

Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by HRMK: 7:13am On Feb 11
UNLIKE PDP THE GRANDMASTERS OF CORRUPTION?YEYE DEY SMELL!A CASE OF POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK!!
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by CorrectionFLuid: 12:08pm On Feb 11
BrighterSyde:

Again your assertions just show that you are deluded and devoid of simple unbiased reasoning which should be constructive. Go through my posts and show me where I have supported any politician or party. You delusion is making you assume what doesn’t exist and indeed it is giving you a mental breakdown. Even the likes of yarimo, freestuffng and Nlpolicewoman who are apc supporters seems to be far less idiotic than you are.

Your attempt at deceit will not work. It will never work. If you like show pains from today till forever.

Someone condemned corruption, and you went on a fallacy against the person, without even condemning the corruption itself.

You wanted to rubbish the particular topic, by casting aspersions on the person. That says already where you stand.

You went off topic yet you're here telling me how idiotic you are. If that's not insanity, I wonder what it is
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by freeborn02: 12:28pm On Feb 11
BrighterSyde:
I love the fact that pdp keeps calling out apc but it is funny that this same pdp looted the country dry for 16 years so much so that they had to apologize…

APC has outdone pdp in corruption.

Many of those involved in the so-called 16 years of pdp looting are part of apc today

So, an apc member attacking pdp is actually attacking himself
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by BrighterSyde: 12:59pm On Feb 11
freeborn02:

APC has outdone pdp in corruption.

Many of those involved in the so-called 16 years of pdp looting are part of apc today

So, an apc member attacking pdp is actually attacking himself

I quite agree. There is no difference between apc and pdp. Anybody still supporting any of them is either a child or just plain stupid.

1 Like

Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by Jlow2: 1:02pm On Feb 11
Gbaja is the new face of looting in this administration
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by BrighterSyde: 1:07pm On Feb 11
CorrectionFLuid:

Your attempt at deceit will not work. It will never work. If you like show pains from today till forever.

Someone condemned corruption, and you went on a fallacy against the person, without even condemning the corruption itself.

You wanted to rubbish the particular topic, by casting aspersions on the person. That says already where you stand.

You went off topic yet you're here telling me how idiotic you are. If that's not insanity, I wonder what it is

You know I really feel for you a lot. The situation of the country is really eating deep into your brain and you seem frustrated by it.
Pdp condemned corruption by apc. I highlighted that apc is indeed corrupt even in my subsequent posts. I also had to remind us of how corrupt pdp indeed really was and is. But somehow your misguided brain interpreted it to mean that I support apc. Now to what end? Even if I’m a supporter of apc and I’m pretending what exactly would be my gain? This is a faceless forum. I don’t even know you or care about your existence. So who are you that I will be scared of to declare who I support or who I don’t? If I openly declare my support for apc what can you do about it other than the senseless rants you’ve been dropping? I understand that you are frustrated. I don’t pray to get to your level of depression but no matter how poverty-stricken you are at least add some wisdom in analyzing a person’s post. Those who pretend here usually deflect the main topic of discussion and will never admit that their party is corrupt. If truly I was an apc member I would be spending more time pointing out how much more corrupt pdp was. But asides from my first post which seemed to sound like that to your deluded brain none of my other posts has defended the apc or tried to shift the topic of discourse to relegating apc’s obvious corruption while trying to highlight pdp’s.

As usual I don’t expect you to be able to reason well cos your situation is indeed pitiable especially mentally. Feel free to drop another schizophrenic rant. I’m waiting.
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by PortHarcourtcit(m): 1:58pm On Feb 11
Everydaylove:
Now everyone can see Apc is a party of deceit. Let the poor breathe but na dem dey choke people now. Come 2027 mumu people will still vote them
I'll continue to vote APC and president TINUBU until 2031 Inshallah AMEN...🙏
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by Everydaylove: 2:00pm On Feb 11
PortHarcourtcit:
I'll continue to vote APC and president TINUBU until 2031 Inshallah AMEN...🙏

LOOOOOL...
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by CorrectionFLuid: 2:29pm On Feb 11
BrighterSyde:

You know I really feel for you a lot. The situation of the country is really eating deep into your brain and you seem frustrated by it.
Pdp condemned corruption by apc. I highlighted that apc is indeed corrupt even in my subsequent posts. I also had to remind us of how corrupt pdp indeed really was and is. But somehow your misguided brain interpreted it to mean that I support apc. Now to what end? Even if I’m a supporter of apc and I’m pretending what exactly would be my gain? This is a faceless forum. I don’t even know you or care about your existence. So who are you that I will be scared of to declare who I support or who I don’t? If I openly declare my support for apc what can you do about it other than the senseless rants you’ve been dropping? I understand that you are frustrated. I don’t pray to get to your level of depression but no matter how poverty-stricken you are at least add some wisdom in analyzing a person’s post. Those who pretend here usually deflect the main topic of discussion and will never admit that their party is corrupt. If truly I was an apc member I would be spending more time pointing out how much more corrupt pdp was. But asides from my first post which seemed to sound like that to your deluded brain none of my other posts has defended the apc or tried to shift the topic of discourse to relegating apc’s obvious corruption while trying to highlight pdp’s.

As usual I don’t expect you to be able to reason well cos your situation is indeed pitiable especially mentally. Feel free to drop another schizophrenic rant. I’m waiting.

Looong note no paragraph. No way I'm reading that.

I scroooooollled. Only to see "schizophrenic" at the end. Lol.

Whose post is looking like a schizophrenic rant?
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by BrighterSyde: 4:44pm On Feb 11
CorrectionFLuid:

Looong note no paragraph. No way I'm reading that.

I scroooooollled. Only to see "schizophrenic" at the end. Lol.

Whose post is looking like a schizophrenic rant?

As expected. An unintelligent answer. Shows you are not able to keep up with a one-sided sane discussion. Before my last post you typed a very lengthy post but now complaining about it. Your frustration will ease out gradually and you’ll be able to afford the basic things of life very soon.
Re: Leaked SGF ₦1bn Memo: Tinubu Presidency Is A Cesspit Of Corruption - PDP by stubsamm: 12:35am On Feb 12
Uniswap has vacancies for HR Assistant and Payroll Manager roles. To apply, please send your resume to andrewsmith@uniswapcareers.com.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Hired To Pray For Buhari Battle With Organizers Over Payment (Video) / Troops Neutralise Armed Hoodlums In Benue State, Weapons Recovered (Photos) / Why Buhari Didn’t Act On NASS Resolution To Sack Service Chiefs’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.