Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do (818 Views)

If This Was Your Child, What Will You Name Her? / My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? / How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do by oj62002(m): 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2011
A nigerian lady in her early 40s, married to her husband for about 10 years without a child. From the result of recent lab results, it was confirmed that he cant make babies. She is left confused and helples.

What will you do if you find yourself in this dilema. knowing that menopause is fast approaching?
Re: You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do by MrsChima1(f): 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2011
Common sense would have told her after 2 years being childless something is wrong.

I guess sense isn't common these days. undecided undecided undecided
Re: You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do by r231(m): 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2011
Re: You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do by MrsChima1(f): 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2011
adopt
Re: You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do by iice(f): 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Common sense would have told her after 2 years being childless something is wrong.

I guess sense isn't common these days. undecided undecided undecided

Seriously i don't know what the problem is. It's like there is a brain in a head but it's not working.
Re: You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do by kokoye(m): 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2011
A Nigerian lady waited till she turned 40 before they went for lab tests . .in this day and age

I dont believe this story one bit!
Re: You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do by MrsChima1(f): 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2011
kokoye:

A Nigerian lady waited till she turned 40 before they went for lab tests . .in this day and age

I dont believe this story one bit!

Me either. I know for a fact if six months went by and I am not pregnant. I would have been the subject during family meetings.

I know some people wait a few years before attempting to procreate but 8 years?
Re: You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do by freecocoa(f): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2011
For crying out loud,if you people want to forge\write stories,atleast forge something that can closely relate to being true and reasonable.Mscheeeeeew.
Re: You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do by Parisgoodman(m): 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2011
freecocoa:

For crying out loud,if you people want to forge\write stories,atleast forge something that can closely relate to being true and reasonable.Mscheeeeeew.
dont blame d op, she may be right. Some nigerian women can wait 4 their pastors hopeless hope 4 100 years provided they receive d anointing oil and predictable prophecy
Re: You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do by kokoye(m): 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2011
Parisgoodman:

dont blame d op, she may be right. Some nigerian women can wait 4 their pastors hopeless hope 4 100 years provided they receive d anointing oil and predictable prophecy

Very true.

unfortunately.

But who is suffering now . . definately not the pastor?

So she bears the brunt.

If this is true, then like my NL concubine said, sense aint common.
Re: You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do by MrsChima1(f): 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2011
kokoye:

Very true.

unfortunately.

But who is suffering now . . definately not the pastor?

So she bears the brunt.

If this is true, then like my NL concubine said, sense aint common.

Who is your NL concubine? angry angry angry angry
Re: You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do by r231(m): 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2011
^^^You
Re: You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do by kokoye(m): 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Who is your NL concubine? angry angry angry angry

^^^

Why do you want to know?

mind your business. still mad at you
Re: You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do by freecocoa(f): 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2011
Parisgoodman:

dont blame d op, she may be right. Some nigerian women can wait 4 their pastors hopeless hope 4 100 years provided they receive d  anointing oil and predictable prophecy
I really find it hard to believe that there are people who would solely depend on a pastor's word for 8 years without seeking other means of help.the pastor use jazz hold am?
Re: You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do by kokoye(m): 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2011
^^^

Siddon dia.

Pastors are chopping correct life.

No be pastor for akwa ibom talk say make person drill nail into his own child's head?  and he did it.  sad
Re: You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do by MrsChima1(f): 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2011
kokoye:

^^^

Why do you want to know?

mind your business. still mad at you

Why are you mad at me?
Re: You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do by ronkebp(f): 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2011
Both of them should just adopt a child. I hate giving this advice, because if na the woman now no fit born, the husband would have left her for another woman.

She should shaa adopt bee! bee!!
Re: You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do by kokoye(m): 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2011
ronkebp:

if na the woman now no fit born, the husband would have left her for another woman.

That is not always true.

Believe me, I know.
Re: You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do by r231(m): 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2011
they have a lot of options now haba

there is IVF and adoption as well
Re: You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do by bekay911(f): 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2011
Parisgoodman:

ma der naija xtians r d most gulliblle cn u blv a pastor told a woman dat she is demonized n d only way to save er is for er to sleep wt him d wman mumu open nyash for pastor.
N as for d kweshun we will adopt no problem
Re: You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do by kokoye(m): 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Why are you mad at me?

that baby pix
Re: You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do by MrsChima1(f): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2011
kokoye:

that baby pix

She is soooo cute. I so proud. grin
Re: You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do by MrsChima1(f): 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2011
Not everyone want to adopt children. I don't see anything wrong with adopting children but not everyone can be a parent. Just saying.

I wouldn't mind adopting children if I have to but I know my husband wouldn't. He wants his own children. To me children are children but I guess different strokes for different folks.
Re: You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do by freecocoa(f): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2011
Kokoye,you don't mean that,hmmm na wa o,things dey happen o.
Re: You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do by Mygoldie(f): 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2011
Adoption.
Re: You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do by kokoye(m): 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2011
freecocoa:

Kokoye,you don't mean that,hmmm na wa o,things dey happen o.

You can always google it . . also on youtube

Happened in akwa-ibom.

pastor told father the daughter is the reason he is poor . . that she's a witch and must be killed.

The man drove a nail into the 8-yr old girl's head . . with the supervision of the pastor.

Man wey dey spend 24-hours of the day in the church, how will he not be poor??
Re: You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do by freecocoa(f): 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2011
Na wa o,some people are just st U̶̲̥̅̊ pidly, overly useless and dumb,that man must be am imbe cile.
Re: You Dicover After 8 Years That Your Spouse Cant Father A Child, What Will You Do by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2011
[size=14pt]Fake Story. . . undecided[/size]

Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Carrying Female Condom / Update On Re: On How To Approach This Issue, I Really Do Like Him / This Is 2012: A New And A New Thread Pls!