Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

The Gospel According To Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gospel According To Satan (984 Views)

Beware Of The Gospel According To The New Age Movement (part 2) / The Gospel According To Joagbaje / The Gospel According To Judas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gospel According To Satan by wwwpastor1: 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2007
The Gospel According To Satan
by Cosmas O. Okeke

The gospel, this gospel of the grace and mercy of God is the one and only thing that have the potency to disarm the devil as well as equip mankind with what it takes to be reconciled to the Almighty Father whose original intent was not to make rebels and vagabonds as we have both experienced and witnessed, but that we should be in His image and likeness.

If it were, possible to stop the spreading of this one great and only gospel, the enemy of all mankind would had done that years and years ago.  Of course he did try, but failed and failed woefully.  Thus, when it dawned on him that this grand gospel cannot be stopped, he changed tactics.  Rather than outright rejection, he accepted that the gospel is true, but then modified it to suit his purpose. Today, while the true gospel is yet making men whole, the counterfeits from the pit of hell are making them blind. The worst part is that as a result of the counterfeit, it is very hard for some to accept the original. Worse still, is the fact that even some preachers are blindly and unknowingly preaching Satan’s version while at the same time claiming to be the only ones doing the Lords work.  They ignorantly fight the Lord whom they think they are serving. My head cannot imagine the great pains the Lord goes through when He see the sons of men devouring one another in His name, but much more, I know that my heart cannot contain it, were I to have an idea. Honestly speaking, it is better that this gospel is not preached at all, than this infestation from the pit of hell. Experience has shown that the counterfeit gospel is easier to spread as the prince of this dark world would do everything possible to give all men this counterfeit that they might not seek for the real thing. Further more, as even the saints are not keen in preaching this gospel; those hungry for God are left with no option than to embrace the only thing available to them: some diet of lies coated with some elements of the truth. The fact is that it is easier to preach to an atheist than to preach to one who has been outwitted by the enemy and has embraced the fake gospel believing it in their hearts that they have the true gospel

From several outright manipulations and perversions like distortion of the scriptures in the name of “true” translations to some so called “Later Day” revelations, the enemy has blinded many and are taking them captive at his own will.

The grand design to pervert this gospel did not start today, for even in the Garden of Eden, the enemy perverted Baba’s instruction and thereby caused Adam and his wife to turn against the Lord. He thought he had won over mankind forever until Jesus came. He tried severally to stop Jesus and when he failed, he descended on the disciples. The things suffered by so many great a saint in the time past cannot be quit understood until we face the King on His Thrown. How the enemy must had been disappointed that no matter what he did, men still dare to call upon the Name of Jesus the Christ whom he could not keep in the grave for He rose from the dead.

Firstly and right at Jerusalem, the enemy began a propaganda that Jesus did not resurrect and many till today are holding unto it. Some are even convinced that He was not crucified. To some, Jesus was just a prophet in the category of Moses and to some He was just a great philosopher in the category of Socrates. To some, He was just another religious leader in the category of Muhammad and to some He was one of the “grand masters” that worked on the face of the earth. While to some He was one of the angels above, to some He was more of the little Child of the Virgin Mary than the Son of Most High God.

The original gospel states that “there is no other name given under heaven by which we must be saved, except that of Jesus the Christ”, today there are so many names called upon by the children of men other than the Name of the Christ.

The original gospel states that “there is only one mediator between God and man”, the perverted gospel teaches that apart from the Christ, there are co-mediators who can mediate for us. Or put more subtly, that there are mediators between the Christ and the rest of us, forgetting that He calls out to “all who are heavy leaden” to come to Him.

The original gospel states that we all need the atonement for our sins as “all our righteousness are like filthy rags” since “all have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God”, the perverted gospel has undermined the Blood that was shed for us and has presented the gospel to be mere moral instructions as if we can be good by our selves.

The original gospel states that a man has only one chance to live on this earth and after that to face judgment, the perverted gospel has given the sons of men some comfort that they have several chances to return to the earth to atone for their sins.  Or on the other hand there is a place where they will take “some punishment” for their sins even after death, after which they will be qualified for eternal life. Hence, rather than repent and be saved, they are thrusting in the vanity of their minds. 

The original gospel teaches that one must be born of the Spirit through faith in the Christ and then be baptized, the perverted has been baptizing men who have know single faith in the Lord of life. Thus, are we surprised to see the so called “Christians” going to Satan’s alter to worship. 

The original gospel centers on the teachings of the Lord, the perverted gospel centers on the tradition of men. Even oral traditions are sometimes regarded more than the Holy Scriptures. 

The original gospel states that we should pray for our enemies and those that persecute us, the perverted gospel is asking that we pray against our perceived enemies and if possible witness their death. Yet the Lord is not interested in the death of any one especially if they are sinners: Jesus died for sinners only. Dear Lord, please help us.

The original gospel is not only in words but in great power to save, heal, deliver, and protect those that believe, the perverted gospel is so weak that it cannot even cast out a demon, let alone bring about the salvation of a soul.

The original gospel has the power to give men assurance of salvation as God would normally forgive believers their sins, give them a new heart, put His Holy Spirit in them and write their names in the book of life; the perverted teaches that no one is sure of salvation until the last day. Mind you by then, it would have been too late.

The original gospel brings the children of men to the Christ; the perverted gospel brings them to religion.

Jesus is alive and well.  Repent and believe the gospel.  Open up your heart and let the Saviour in.

by Cosmas O. Okeke
Re: The Gospel According To Satan by Seun(m): 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2007
Jesus is alive and well.
How can we be sure?

Repent and believe the gospel.
Repent of what?

Open up your heart and let the Saviour in.
What will I be saved from if I do this?
Re: The Gospel According To Satan by lafile(m): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2007
@www_pastor
Quite impressive, this write up. Just read it and will need to read it again. But Just incase, is it copyrighted?
Re: The Gospel According To Satan by wwwpastor1: 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2007
Seun:

How can we be sure?

Beloved Seun,
I am more sure of Him than I am of the sun that rises everyday.  Seun please, seek Him and you will find Him only you must seek with all your heart.  I agree with you, it is not good to follow blindly, each one of us must get to know Him.  This was why at another thread, I mentioned that there are chances that you did not know Him one on one and thus your faith then was based on hear say only.  Hear-say only faith cannot abide.  True faith only comes through the knowledge of Him.  Knowledge of Him only comes through the revelation of Him.  He reveals Himself to those that seek Him.  Seun, He is alive and well. He is and He is and will ever be.  Praise God.

Seun:

Repent of what?
Man has a problem! The earth is full of trouble caused by mans choice to live independent of His Maker.  Can the clay argue with the porter? Man must repent from rebellion.  Repent from unbelief and reconcile with His Maker.

Seun:

What will I be saved from if I do this?

To be saved from sin. Sin?  Yes, sin is rebellion against God.
To be saved from eternal damnation. Whats that?  The earth will not abide forever. Evil will not continue.  The Maker will cleanse the earth in due time. Now is the time to make peace with Him.

Beloved Seun, may you recieve grace to trust and thereby call upon Him.  He Loves you.

lafile:

@www_pastor
Quite impressive, this write up. Just read it and will need to read it again. But Just incase, is it copyrighted?

Dear Lafile,
You can use it, but always reference the author.

Cosmas O. Okeke (www_pastor)
Re: The Gospel According To Satan by cgift(m): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2007
Satan might b the god of this world but he who as Christ in him will surely rule over satan. Greater is He that is in me that h that is in the world.
Re: The Gospel According To Satan by Dios(f): 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2007
Idiots
Re: The Gospel According To Satan by analyt82(f): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2007
@ www.Pastor and cgift, that is true and I agree wholeheartedly.
Re: The Gospel According To Satan by wwwpastor1: 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2007
Dios:

Idiots

I would not mind being an "idiot" over and over again provided it that it makes me to know the Christ and His Salvation.  If "wisdom" means to deny the Maker of mankind then I choose to a be a "fool".  Though I know that it is actually only a fool that will say in his heart, "There is no God".

You did say much for me to understand you very well, nevertheless, just know that God loves you and I do also.

Repent and believe the gospel and you shall be saved.

Cheers.
Re: The Gospel According To Satan by mrpataki(m): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2007
The message here is not about the Gospel According to Satan undecided

Why give so much attention to the devil, when the focus should be on Jesus!

Most times we get lost in finding the message when we have the MESSAGE.

Just my one cents
Re: The Gospel According To Satan by analyt82(f): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2007
@ mrpataki, I agree about the message part. Some people try to be so deep when the message is right there in FRONT of you. They just don't except the answer.
Re: The Gospel According To Satan by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2007
www_pastor:

"Though I know that it is actually only a fool that will say in his heart, "There is no God".

My Yoruba translation puts it more succintly, it says that "the kolo mental says in his heart that there is no God"(Psalm 14:1). wink

To deny the existence of God is as foolish and stupid as to deny the existence of electricity, heat, light, cold and innumerable other things seen and unseen.  Many people today can give testimonies of lifes changed by faith in God, answers to prayer and personal experiences of many types.  While this is so among believers in Christ not one secular humanist, agnostic or atheist can boast of any benefit from his unbelief and if there appears to be any they are set on a slippery slope for the big fall that will come on them suddenly.Psa.73:18,19

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Solution ? / Pay Sharia Tax Or You'll Be Flogged In Bauchi / Fela's Record Broken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.