Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) (36008 Views)

Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) / Deontay wilder Vs Tyson fury 3am Nigerian time on super sport 1 dstv / Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) by Telltruth123: 10:19pm On Feb 10
Osimeh made me laugh
Re: Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) by Kurugu92(m): 10:22pm On Feb 10
Ejiakusmith:
We wey no get data to watch am ...... Make 🪑 seat down read comments nah
Opera mini Free data to rescue
Re: Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:22pm On Feb 10
Pranks ahead of AFCON final

It's like they are underrating Ivory coast. sad

If na Morrocco or Egypt we are playing, The Team managers won't allow this Prankster in. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) by Peakdesign23(m): 10:23pm On Feb 10
grin
Re: Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) by Bouncing2(m): 10:28pm On Feb 10
Gentlesoul2021:

Joe aribo fair?!
Na Aribo be dat bro

D guy with a plate of eba(Aribo) before he jam the elevator dude(Osimhen)
Re: Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:33pm On Feb 10
Na Opera free 🆓 Data I dey Cruz like this nah 😅😅😅

Kurugu92:
Opera mini Free data to rescue
Re: Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) by CalabarPikin: 10:35pm On Feb 10
This is prank...
No that untouchable guy scripts

2 Likes

Re: Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:36pm On Feb 10
officialwdhtvv:
Moment a prank was played on Super Eagles players cheesy

Check out their reactions

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCxkdLRRDw4

if supper Eagle loss tomorrow final, i pity the prank star grin
Re: Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) by Malroux: 10:41pm On Feb 10
kellyjc:
coolAll works and no play makes jack a dull boy.
To the likes of hellanus ,moh2..?,and the vulture griller who claim to be lovers of Nigeria while supporting the most useless people to rule over it, may calamities never depart from your families embarassed angry
Amen
Re: Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) by thaoriginator: 10:41pm On Feb 10
Thundafireseun:
grin
La click

La bend
Me click, man no bend ah grin

1 Like

Re: Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) by omoadeleye(m): 10:43pm On Feb 10
Boring pieces of shii
Re: Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) by Forest122: 11:18pm On Feb 10
good
Re: Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) by olisaEze(m): 11:29pm On Feb 10
As a badass Bini boy, Osimhen no fit shout. Baba just press button go down go restart the journey. grin

2 Likes

Re: Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) by KosiGee(m): 11:31pm On Feb 10
Quelme:
That's Napi the prankster.

I love problem. Wahala wahala.

Very silly, stupid and awkward man. Who gave him access to the players?

1 Like

Re: Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) by Enemyofpeace: 11:38pm On Feb 10
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) by Ubdavis(m): 11:53pm On Feb 10
I wouldn't have fallen to the prank because I'm even following the guy on socials
Re: Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) by godwon01(m): 12:10am On Feb 11
This is an expensive jokes. Where are the ivorian securities that were attached to the team. Where is also the chief security officer of the team If that man was not a prank , anything would have happened to the players. Honestly, they are not safe. They need to tie up security around the players .How come they allowed the man to get to that level.
Re: Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) by abobote: 12:12am On Feb 11
Not really funny
Re: Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) by Jen002: 2:19am On Feb 11
Those that watched it,, kindly inform us
Re: Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) by bluefilm: 5:23am On Feb 11
samuel19222:
Rubbish prank, some of them know say na prank, dey just wan play along

Exactly.

The prank no even make any sense at all.

There is no way a mad man will be let into such a secured area where the players stay.

1 Like

Re: Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) by jimoholuyemi3(m): 5:25am On Feb 11
Meti99:
I said it, these guys can change Nigeria for better.
They are the only reasons Nigerians are happy recently...

When they returned from Ivory coast, let's dash them ministerial positions...
And their coach should be considered for president of Nigeria in a sooner electioneering opportunity..

When you taught you've seen it all here come a man reasoning through his anus
Re: Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) by BBIA: 5:36am On Feb 11
richiemcgold:

Na Osimehn's reaction funny pass. My guy quickly shut back the elevator sharp sharp. grin grin grin
...and who be that fair guy wey dey run with food? The guy go like food well well o.
Omeruo no even send the prankster, his reaction na typical "no gree for anybody".

I swear. na Osimhen own make me laff pass grin
Re: Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) by Mirasteel: 5:50am On Feb 11
cheesy cheesy
Re: Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) by victorclean(f): 7:10am On Feb 11
We can assemble good eleven soccer âš½ players for afcon trophy but we can't assemble 11 good politicians for development trophy.

With the current evil clueless president, Nigeria deserves to lose. Ivory Coast should win because of corrupt politicians
Re: Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) by jrobbins: 7:29am On Feb 11
Rubbish
Re: Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) by Magnificenttop: 8:25am On Feb 11
KosiGee:

Very silly, stupid and awkward man. Who gave him access to the players?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues / Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.