Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) (48949 Views)

Interview Of Ex Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator That Donated A Chair To A Scho / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 10:14am On Feb 10
KingMack:
what a stressful way to write on the board😔

...she no even get nyash 🤣

Hahaha

Wetin carry your eyes 👀 go her yansh??

But you dey correct sha. Her defense be like Chelsea own weh den dey score anyhow these days

Na towtow den dey Bleep and not yansh. Who yansh helep?

Abegi o'jare

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by selartj: 10:21am On Feb 10
True education trains the mind. Education is no scam. It is our brand of education which lays so much emphasis on certificate rather than capacity that needs a checkup from toe up. Happy weekend everyone.

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by geoworldedu: 10:23am On Feb 10
KingMack:
what a stressful way to write on the board😔
...she no even get nyash 🤣

Your eyes don run reach there now now. Na board we call you kon look na Nengi yansh you ended up with grin
Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by Quebec91(m): 10:26am On Feb 10
cheesy
Kaycee9242:
The person that hung that board is one of the problems we have in this country

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by Artsbeat(m): 10:43am On Feb 10
The board was hang right there was supposed to be a stage.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by Emmabyte: 10:50am On Feb 10
Who took the picture
Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by DeOTR: 10:59am On Feb 10
Kaycee9242:
The person that hung that board is one of the problems we have in this country
cheesy
Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by eepeepook: 11:12am On Feb 10
A comment-farming topic. Here, I dropped one.
Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by SafariHunter(m): 11:23am On Feb 10
lexy2014:

so how should a "professional teacher" handle the situation?

is there a template that "professional teachers" are trained to follow in anticipation that will encounter this type of situation?
She would have made complaints to the school board
A teacher would write where she can, there's no one forcing her to write at the top of the board.
All the kids go dey look,na her nyansh
Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by SafariHunter(m): 11:24am On Feb 10
stuffs4me:

Even a "professional" teacher will know that the board was installed wrongly. The board is too high

A professional teacher will make complaints instead of this unprofessional behavior..
Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by StUriah(m): 11:27am On Feb 10
Must corpers be posted to school to teach? This is how we messed up our educational system when non-educational or unqualified graduates are directed to teach. How do you expect them to approach the system with their non-adaptive exposures? How can they be creative in handling teaching methods?

In this circumstance, this corper ought to have asked the authority of that school to lower the board for general use.

Our graduates need to be speaking out. Besides, government should post corpers to their areas of specialization, and more importantly, they need to be equiped with specialized skills that can make them independent, self-reliance, to survived their post service years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by toujurs: 11:31am On Feb 10
How is this news
Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by stuffs4me(m): 11:40am On Feb 10
BBIA:
Abeg na who notice say the girl no get nyash? cool

She gets nyansh na. Besides, nobody is perfect.

She is a very intelligent and bold NYSC corper because she is dedicated, resourceful and thinks out of the box to get things done
Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by babeface3: 11:41am On Feb 10
Baseless sensationalism; there's no news here
Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by BBIA: 11:41am On Feb 10
stuffs4me:

She gets nyansh na. Besides, nobody is perfect.

She is a very intelligent and bold NYSC corper because she is dedicated, resourceful and thinks out of the box to get things done
I go still like to lubricate her kpekus. cool
Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by stuffs4me(m): 11:42am On Feb 10
StUriah:
Must corpers be posted to school to teach? This is how we messed up our educational system when non-educational or unqualified graduates are directed to teach. How do you expect them to approach the system with their non-adaptive exposures? How can they be creative in handling teaching methods?

In this circumstance, this corper ought to have asked the authority of that school to lower the board for general use.

Our graduates need to be speaking out. Besides, government should post corpers to their areas of specialization, and more importantly, they need to be equiped with specialized skills that can make them independent, self-reliance, to survived their post service years.

Do you know how many times the coper have complained and her complains were trashed.
Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by comodo: 11:45am On Feb 10
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7dCMONlPzE?si=chhpnLPqWc2g6ATV
The board needs to be lowered by 600mm. But the lady just wanted to write at her eye level. She just didn't want to raise her hand while writing.
Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by stuffs4me(m): 11:48am On Feb 10
BBIA:

I go still like to lubricate her kpekus. cool

Hahaha...

Na bhad guy you be grin
Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by stuffs4me(m): 11:51am On Feb 10
comodo:

The board needs to be lowered by 600mm. But the lady just wanted to write at her eye level. She just didn't want to raise her hand while writing.

1. The board is too high.
2. It is not easy to raise your hand and write for so long, besides, she is new in teaching
3. Give credit to whom it is due
Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by Focusmind: 12:00pm On Feb 10
The problem of a typical Nigerian contractor. Attention to detail, zero. Some of them hardly use their senses when executing a simple contract. See the height of the Board. The contractor may not have even understood the reason for putting the board in the first place.
Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by femi4: 12:02pm On Feb 10
ozo13:
Dey catch cruise.From the pic her height is even somehow more than an average height so she should contact the school management to lower the height of the board.An elderly teacher will find it using same method to teach the school pupils.They need solution as not everyone will be able to climb chair to teach
If they lower the height of the board, how will the students sitting at the back see? The board is well placed
Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by femi4: 12:04pm On Feb 10
comodo:

The board is OK, those pupils at the back won't see if it's lowered
Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by okezuoemmanue(m): 12:18pm On Feb 10
School manage dey only employ tall teachers naa
Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by Dbestbrest: 12:33pm On Feb 10
A board shouldn't be more than 2.1m from the finished floor level. How could they have hanged this one at a higher height? The school should find an immediate solution to it as that lady or any other teacher may fall and break her leg
Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by nairalanda1(m): 12:40pm On Feb 10
Quodseverismete:
Now Your Suffering Continue (NYSC), she is now face to face with reality. In school days, our dreams were"I don't want to teach in the class room, I want to be posted to CBN, NNPC, Custom, I don't like stress........., But reality dot com of the Nigeria situation change the narrative.

First generation: Fewer people were in university then, it was harder to get into university, there were more jobs waiting because the whites were leaving....

Second generation...partly same as first

Third generation...facing the issues from a resource dependent economy...an economy that does not actively create jobs...because the first generation did not change our economy from a resource dependent economy to a manufacturing economy.
Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by stuffs4me(m): 12:43pm On Feb 10
femi4:
If they lower the height of the board, how will the students sitting at the back see? The board is well placed

The board is too high for people of normal height.
Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by onuman: 12:50pm On Feb 10
What is the video for? The copper is not a short woman. The only thing is that the board was placed very high above the floor.
Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by onuman: 12:54pm On Feb 10
ozo13:
Dey catch cruise.From the pic her height is even somehow more than an average height so she should contact the school management to lower the height of the board.An elderly teacher will find it using same method to teach the school pupils.They need solution as not everyone will be able to climb chair to teach

I did not read your comment before mine above.

What's funny about the picture? The copper is tall for an average Nigerian lady.
E be like say Nl no get interesting info to publish again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by Rejoice28(f): 1:18pm On Feb 10
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by Dougad: 1:23pm On Feb 10
I clicked expecting to see a dwarf but she's of normal height.

My secondary school also had a high board as well but they had a wooden steps that people could climb to reach the top.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by lexy2014: 1:43pm On Feb 10
SafariHunter:

She would have made complaints to the school board
A teacher would write where she can, there's no one forcing her to write at the top of the board.
All the kids go dey look,na her nyansh

I asked you two questions and you did not answer the other.

1. is there a template that "professional teachers" are trained to follow in anticipation that will encounter this type of situation?

2. what makes you think that she did not make a complaint to the "school board"?

3. so if she does not write on the top of the board, the children will not look at her yansh?

4. did she write at the top of the board because she was forced tow write there?
Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by Pauliaette(m): 2:18pm On Feb 10
Her height is okay naha, Na dos that fix the white board should lower it naha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspension Of Ebonyi Christian Corpers: MURIC Reacts, Supports CAN / Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade / Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.