Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON (33522 Views)

League Suspension: Arsenal Says Premier League Must finish / Gernot Rohr Drops Kelechi Iheanacho And Semi Ajayi From AFCON List / Lateef Omidiji Jr Dropped From AFCON Squad, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by Komu1048(m): 1:11pm On Feb 10
betshopagent:
Agreed with the exception of the nigeria's match officiated by the Moroccan female ref. She was the full definition of TRASH. And that's why no other female ref has officiated in this men's afcon again. Let them keep their gender equality off our men's game. The best female ref in Africa officiating the worst game in men's afcon. Thankgod she agreed that she made many errors.

Thanks for reminding us that shameful officiating. Aside that I give those official 9/10

1 Like

Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by Avedonn: 1:17pm On Feb 10
godofuck231:
Football started in Africa qnd was played with the most unwanted part of a pig , the rumen , when dried it becomes solid and like a bladder, each team fough to put the rumen into a hole in th middle of the field, hence the centre spot in modern football , fencing , hockey and even canoeing was depicted in Egyptian drawings seen till date

This your narrative doesn't add up because pigs are monogastric animals I.e they only have a single stomach chamber just like humans. It's only animals like sheep, cattle and goats that have four stomach compartment and rumen is the largest of the four.
Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by Oakenshield: 1:24pm On Feb 10
VeryWickedMan:
Because there are no Nigerian officials this time.
😂🤣😂🤣 till our NPFL get am then we go know wetin dey sup. Draw go plenty
Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by Hezzyluv: 1:25pm On Feb 10
LilyColin:
NO CAP💯

Na AFCON make me know say Dem dey fix EPL💯

God take emilokan give us AFCON

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U don kolo

1 Like

Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by Iseddy: 1:27pm On Feb 10
NextPresido:
With the exception of that Osimhen goal that they disallowed, they have done well
don't be bias, it was truly a foul that led to the build up of that osimen's goal, so the refs call was right.

2 Likes

Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by Benediction777: 1:35pm On Feb 10
Stuff..Greece invented football..Stop spreading wrong information.

quote author=godofuck231 post=128379770]Football started in Africa qnd was played with the most unwanted part of a pig , the rumen , when dried it becomes solid and like a bladder, each team fough to put the rumen into a hole in th middle of the field, hence the centre spot in modern football , fencing , hockey and even canoeing was depicted in Egyptian drawings seen till date [/quote]
Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by rezy15(m): 1:37pm On Feb 10
Last I checked pigs don't have a rumen
godofuck231:
Football started in Africa qnd was played with the most unwanted part of a pig , the rumen , when dried it becomes solid and like a bladder, each team fough to put the rumen into a hole in th middle of the field, hence the centre spot in modern football , fencing , hockey and even canoeing was depicted in Egyptian drawings seen till date
Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by just2endowed: 2:07pm On Feb 10
Femich18:
Exactly. The umpires in this tournament was top Notch.
There was a great improvement in all aspect even when it comes to the pattern of play. Africa football has improved alot

I sometimes doesn't like epl officiating. They are too rigid and doesn't allow flow of football. If it were epl referee that officiate this tournament, a lot of yellows and red card will flowsm

1 Like

Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by CaptainFM1: 2:24pm On Feb 10
anslemarinze52:

Host country that you beat once in group stage will sit and watch you guys just come and carry the cup right??
Better expect something tough, much more than south African game.
Ivory may score 1st, giving you guys much more BP and then by injury time you guys net back to make it a draw into the Extra time. Nigeria will win though buy very tough game it's gonna be.

I don't care about win or lose. I just want the Super Eagles to use heart attack and high blood pressure kill our corrupt polithiefians.

1 Like

Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by NOGRUDGES(m): 2:27pm On Feb 10
Everything makes sense when you exclude Nigerians from officiating, they can only contribute corruption to any project

grin
Catapault:
"The standards of officiating set by this year's AFCON are honestly staggering. It's like they invented it. The Premier League and all of Europe have a lot of learning to do."

- Gary Neville, Sky News Pundit

Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by CaptainFM1: 2:30pm On Feb 10
Exousiang01:

Prayers like this comes from low lives who have no high ranking family member in the society.

Go back and read my post again. I used the word "corrupt polithiefians".

Why on earth would you wish even my family member well if he/she is a "corrupt polithiefians".

If you however have a high ranking family member that's a "corrupt polithiefians", may he/she also kpai by HBP and heart attack.

It's not even a prayer..... It's a curse. I look forward to seeing how many will kpai after the match......including my own family member if he/she is a corrupt polithiefian.
Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by Yirnggau(m): 3:03pm On Feb 10
True talk
Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by occfx: 3:05pm On Feb 10
Catapault:
"The standards of officiating set by this year's AFCON are honestly staggering. It's like they invented it. The Premier League and all of Europe have a lot of learning to do."

- Gary Neville, Sky News Pundit

Everything about this Ivorycoast caf hosting is excellent. The pitch is clean, stadium is standard, officials are doing well, VAR is working well. I don't how ivory coast managed to achieve this... Nigeria cannot meet up this standard.

1 Like

Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by Honestey: 3:07pm On Feb 10
They should learn how to turn 2-0 to 1-1 and cause high BP? Do you know how many people have died as a result? The entire officials are busy making sure Oshimen's goals don't stand not knowing that the guy only promised to deliver AFCON trophy and doesn't give a damn about Golden Boot.
Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by anslemarinze52(m): 3:08pm On Feb 10
CaptainFM1:

I don't care about win or lose. I just want the Super Eagles to use heart attack and high blood pressure kill our corrupt polithiefians.

Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣.
Everyone is complaining about them, it's not their fault. If they ask you to give them time to repair the country, you won't. They are not actually corrupt like we say and think.
Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by akaahs(m): 3:39pm On Feb 10
That ref against South Africa, really tried
Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by Segxydube: 3:52pm On Feb 10
NextPresido:
With the exception of that Osimhen goal that they disallowed, they have done well

That was the right decision too... The foul happened in the build up leading to the goal
Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by Agunesinjaweola: 4:26pm On Feb 10
VeryWickedMan:
Because there are no Nigerian officials this time.
Yeye Boy 🤠
You'll cry when Super Eagles 🦅 becomes Super Chicken 🐔 on Sunday
Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by Quebec91(m): 4:33pm On Feb 10
cheesy
LilyColin:
NO CAP💯

Na AFCON make me know say Dem dey fix EPL💯

God take emilokan give us AFCON
Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by vikstandon(m): 4:59pm On Feb 10
[s][/s]
CaptainFM1:

My own is Super Eagles will use high blood pressure and heart attack help us kpai some of our corrupt polithiefians today. Win or lose, as long as that happens I'm happy.

Tell our President not to go there o.
He is still better than Kashim Shettima.
Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by godofuck231: 5:14pm On Feb 10
rezy15:
Last I checked pigs don't have a rumen
you are right , they are monogastric, ill make that correction
Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by godofuck231: 5:15pm On Feb 10
Benediction777:
Stuff..Greece invented football..Stop spreading wrong information.

quote author=godofuck231 post=128379770]Football started in Africa qnd was played with the most unwanted part of a pig , the rumen , when dried it becomes solid and like a bladder, each team fough to put the rumen into a hole in th middle of the field, hence the centre spot in modern football , fencing , hockey and even canoeing was depicted in Egyptian drawings seen till date
ok so as architecture and medicine?
Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by godofuck231: 5:16pm On Feb 10
Avedonn:

This your narrative doesn't add up because pigs are monogastric animals I.e they only have a single stomach chamber just like humans. It's only animals like sheep, cattle and goats that have four stomach compartment and rumen is the largest of the four.
you are right it's the maw thats used
Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by Mrexcell(m): 5:19pm On Feb 10
Seunpapa65:
Truth is that Africa are supposed to be ahead of others just that we keep underrating ourselves
I don't how it happened we lost our faith go to Egypt pyramids you wonder how that thing got there or my village we call it chukwu house them no born u well to do evil and go there

Do you have pyramids in ur village which one is chukwu house again?
Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by ola31701: 5:50pm On Feb 10
Hope we can say the same thing about the remaining two matchesHope we can say the same thing about the remaining two matches...
Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by dollar124(m): 5:59pm On Feb 10
Just Rest, Please
Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by Monday60655(m): 6:16pm On Feb 10
JealousCobra:
The useless VAR won't allow Osihmen to be, likely it's been programmed on him only.

But nevertheless it was a quiet a staggering performance from them though. cool

Osimhen cancelled goals were all offsides and justifiable by VAR decisions. Infact, AFCON officiating this year has been superb and applauded by many across the globe.

1 Like

Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by Catapault: 6:27pm On Feb 10
thinkmoney:

Where u see this history? Africa have enough history we don’t have to steal others.
Football started in Britain. America Indias too played with some kind of round material

Of course you will always know and elevate the history and stories of other people and races.

When they tell you your own African history you will automatically reject it as “stealing others history” and ask for evidence.

Mentally colonised self haters.

You people are just disgusting with your inferiority complex and self hate.
Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by thinkmoney(m): 6:30pm On Feb 10
Catapault:

Of course you will always know the history and stories of other people and races.

When they tell you your own history you will automatically reject it and ask for evidence. Mentally colonised self haters.

You people are just disgusting with your inferiority complex and self hate.
U shouldn’t f**cling lie. It’s not needed. The fact I want truth doesn’t make me a self hater. U just point out the community in Africa and the time that they invent football simple
Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by Catapault: 6:38pm On Feb 10
NOGRUDGES:
Everything makes sense when you exclude Nigerians from officiating, they can only contribute corruption to any project

Does that include YOU?

Or are you not a Nigerian?

Many of you are so brainless you don’t realise you are degrading and demeaning your own selves and your children, by typing such stereotypes and prejudice against your own nation.

What is smart about declaring to the world that you are a hopelessly immoral and irredeemably corrupt people in your entirety?

It’s extremely dumb.

It shows a deep lack of intelligence on your part, because your children will suffer from being prejudged negatively by the world in anything they do in the future.

Keep being stupid and dumb.

1 Like

Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by Catapault: 6:48pm On Feb 10
thinkmoney:

U shouldn’t f**cling lie. It’s not needed. The fact I want truth doesn’t make me a self hater. U just point out the community in Africa and the time that they invent football simple

He told you EXACTLY how football began in Africa. All you had to do was follow it up by going on Google to investigate further.

Instead you attacked him for “stealing the history of others”, because in your conditioned, brainwashed head, everything was invented by white people.

Go fix your head.
Re: Gary Neville Says Premier League Must Learn Officiating From AFCON by Teejaney88(m): 6:57pm On Feb 10
That Egyptian referee that officiated Nigeria-South Africa really impressed me...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I'm Deeply Sorry". Zouma Apologizes After Kicking His Cat / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Scores Stunning Bicycle Kick Goal In MLS, Fans React (Photos) / 6 African Players That Had The Most Impact On World Football - by Naptu2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.